June 22, 2024, 04:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 257779 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 04, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »

If Taco does not resign today then he does not have a single ounce of decency in his body.

How ANYONE could go on defending this punk after the things he has said is just unimaginable.

I dont really expect Taco to do the right thing, man-up and resign because I know deep down inside, Taco is nothing but a piece of shit.

Taco, you are worse than Joran himself because you know the truth and you continue to speak for this devil.

You have no class, you are not a man, you should be ashamed of youself.  Do you kiss your own mother with the same lips you spew your vile gut wrenching vomit out of in an attempt to defend the most hideous despicable animal this world has seen since the terrorists that flew planes into the WTC?

You will get yours one day, you will go down with that scumbag you represent and you will die alone in misery you disgusting pig.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:08 AM »

Joran confessed to killing Natalee, not illegally disposing of a corpse. He plainly states that he did not know if she was dead, only that she was not moving. Presumption of life absent declaration dead. Of course, if we had a body, Jorean might could clear himself by showing she was dead before he drowned her, but no body, must be murder:)

I agree Private Eye, that unless someone in an official capacity pronounced her dead, I believe he is in essence, admitting to murder.  Just saw Beth on ABC.  She looked so much better than I have seen her in a long time and she seemed happier and to have had a burden lifted.  I am happy with her getting information because I think just like me, she knows she will never justice, even an eye for an eye is not justice, because Joran's whole body is not worth even Natalee' finger.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 04, 2008, 08:23:38 AM »

Stom posted on the Shango thread yesterday that Paulus' codename is Daury????

If we want to tie in Lorenzo, we need his real name..van Rijn/van Gijn/van Geijn.or maybe van Dijn. IMO the name was changed to confuse. I was following this up on the Shango thread last week....I found a judge with the van Gijn and that is what Jossy called him....and americaninaruba always said van Geijn.

Beans mentioned Vadir...this is the first person I thought of when I was catching up last night...also touched on in the Shango thread and reportedly a cousin of Joran, but more importantly it is who Beth believes had something to do with Nat's disappearance.

And we still have Koen and Sander...Sander it was rumored was to be arrested in the Netherlands in May 2006 with Guido. Never happened...Jossy said Guido was not the one with scratches.

van Rijn ...I have the site for his Father's death record, but I can't find it now.

Morning Nut...but are you sure that this was Lorenzo's father. I think I have seen what you are referring to.

When he was first arrested last year, Jossy paper said Gijn.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:19 AM »

somebody is going to be dead very soon

who it is ??

i have no idea

but someone involved in this is going to end up dead very soon

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:21 AM »

If we want to tie in Lorenzo, we need his real name..van Rijn/van Gijn/van Geijn.or maybe van Dijn. IMO the name was changed to confuse. I was following this up on the Shango thread last week....I found a judge with the van Gijn and that is what Jossy called him....and americaninaruba always said van Geijn.

Beans mentioned Vadir...this is the first person I thought of when I was catching up last night...also touched on in the Shango thread and reportedly a cousin of Joran, but more importantly it is who Beth believes had something to do with Nat's disappearance.

And we still have Koen and Sander...Sander it was rumored was to be arrested in the Netherlands in May 2006 with Guido. Never happened...Jossy said Guido was not the one with scratches.

van Rijn ...I have the site for his Father's death record, but I can't find it now.

They changed his name to Van Gijn to confuse when he was arrested in the MJ bust. But his name has always been Van Rijn,they are a very wealthy family from Holland and still to this day his relatives have run a well known business over the last 100 years in Holland.

His father died like on 12-20-2001 by hanging. Aruban's say he was distraught that Astrid was having a affair,others say drug and alcohol depression. Some have speculated he owed money which I don't believe.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #365 on: February 04, 2008, 08:25:33 AM »

Can someone tell me if anyone has figured out the 'pay phone' issue that JR was so adamant about at one point last night?

I have wondered off and on whether, besides his regular cell phone, Jordan sometimes carries a prepaid cell phone.  This kid was involved with so much chit, and knew how not to get caught--he is an excellent student of skirting the law and knows what not to do to get caught.  Could that not be the pay phone he speaks about?

I also wonder if the man he called could have been his Godfather?

I am just throwing things out there to see if they will help anyone.  I try to support many monkey theories.

Joe T. has already spewed his garbage on ABC Good Morning America this morning and he said the phone has already been checked and no call was made from THAT phone. Rolling Eyes 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: February 04, 2008, 08:25:50 AM »

Did anyone hear that Taco left this message on Joran's cell phone?

Shut up!!!

You talk too much...
You talk too much...
You talk too much...
You talk too much...

Hey! You over there, I know about your kind
You're like the Independent Network News on Channel 9
Everywhere that you go, no matter where you at
I said you talk about this, and you talk about that
When the cat took your tongue, I say you took it right back
Your mouth is so big, one bite would kill a Big Mac

You talk too much You never shut up
I said you talk too much Homeboy you never shut up

You talk about people, you don't even know
And you talk about places, you NEVER go
You talk about the girl, from head to toe
I said your mouth's moving fast, and your brain's moving slow

You talk too much You never shut up!!

You're the instigator, the orator of the town
You're the worst when you converse, just a big mouth clown
You talk when you're awake, I heard you talk when you sleep
Has anyone ever told you, that talk is cheap

You talk too much You never shut, up!!
I said you talk too much Homeboy you never SHUT UP!!!

Talking is the one thing, that you can do best
You told the cavity creeps, to watch out for Crest
You never have the story, right and exact
And then you always try to bore me, with your yakkity yak

You talk too much And then you never shut up

Everyday you are out fighting someone in the street
And you're always fighting someone you know ya can't beat
Then you wonder how, you got in this mess
Just think of what you said, then take a guess

You talk too much You never shut up!

You're always spreading rumors, whether bad or good
You're the damn Walter Cronkite of the neighborhood
The Barbara Walters, and the Howard Cosell
You always come around, with a story to tell

Said it's everybody's business that you love to mind
And talkin to you, is like dropping a dime
You're spreading the word, like it is your job
You should be a stool pigeon, who works for the mob

You talk too much And you never shut up
I said you talk too much Homeboy you never shut up!

A big blabbermouth, that's what you are
If you were a talk show host, you'd be a star
I said your mouth is big, size extra large
And when you open it, it's like my garage

You always like to gossip, just like a girl
You talk so damn much, it's outta this world
When you're reincarnated, in your second life
You won't be a man, you'll be a nagging wife

You talk too much Then you never shut up
He said you talk too much Homeboy you never SHUT UP!!!

SHUT UP!!!
SHUT UP!!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 04, 2008, 08:27:21 AM »

Taco won't resign and he doesn't want to because he loves slime.

But even if he wanted to resign he can't - because he is a MOB attorney.  He is a MOB guy.  He is paid by the MOB.  He is OWNED.  Perhaps the mob will get sick of this crap and make Joran and Paulus disappear like the evidence did.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 04, 2008, 08:29:25 AM »

i think taco will bail out soon

not today, but soon enough

- A Horse's Tale
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 04, 2008, 08:30:06 AM »

Drat - off to work.  Have a good day Monks.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 04, 2008, 08:32:28 AM »

One thing that Joran was adamant about was a ocean disposal. Combined with the other evidence that means the Persistence is on the right track.

kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: February 04, 2008, 08:35:41 AM »

I believe Joran will attempt to clean up his image by doing talk shows and interviews.  This will only result in destroying his own image further (if thats possible)

Joran's image is beyond repair. The tapes show him as a sick, calculating individual. If he tries to clean it up by saying he lied and tried to impress his friend, it's not believable and only more twisted if someone would do that. Joran cannot fix this.

The more he talks the tighter the noose around his neck becomes!!  Let him keep on talking since they can't seem to get him to do it in jail.  Since daddy is concerned for his safety jail may end up being the safest place for him with that mouth he can't seem to shut!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #372 on: February 04, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »

They changed his name to Van Gijn to confuse when he was arrested in the MJ bust. But his name has always been Van Rijn,they are a very wealthy family from Holland and still to this day his relatives have run a well known business over the last 100 years in Holland.

His father died like on 12-20-2001 by hanging. Aruban's say he was distraught that Astrid was having a affair,others say drug and alcohol depression. Some have speculated he owed money which I don't believe.

Thanks *******...I know you do a lot of research...do you think it was him in the 'legs' photo?  TIA
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: February 04, 2008, 08:39:09 AM »

Legs photo? What photo is that?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 04, 2008, 08:40:16 AM »

people that dump or people that KNOW someone is going to dump an unconscious person in the ocean not knowing if she was still alive are  capable of doing just about anything......

this is probably one of the scariest things to come about.

this is JORAN

this is the man that people defend

this is the people that JOE T. defend

this is who Greta defends

this is not human

the only reason why anyone would even consider such a thing is because the person
that is unresponsive could POTENTIALLY IDENTIFY you for doing something that is
unimaginable

ENTER - PAULUS   aka   Daury

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 04, 2008, 08:44:46 AM »

when paulus knew that he could be identified as a rapist

natalee never had a chance

when someone is unresponsive you have 2 options

option 1

call for help

option 2

drown them

paulus and joran chose option 2

it doesnt get anymore evil than this

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 04, 2008, 08:45:31 AM »

people that dump or people that KNOW someone is going to dump an unconscious person in the ocean not knowing if she was still alive are  capable of doing just about anything......

this is JORAN

this is not human

the only reason why anyone would even consider such a thing is because the person
unimaginable

I agree with you on that, for sure, Robots.  That is what must have just ripped Beth's heart out, that this Frankenstein monster a/k/a Joran, had been raised by a pair of indolent parents who never instilled any morality or values in him, who could do such a thing.  That's not rough around the edges, that's just plain subhuman.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:52 AM »

this is JORAN

this is not human

unimaginable

I agree with you on that, for sure, Robots.  That is what must have just ripped Beth's heart out, that this Frankenstein monster a/k/a Joran, had been raised by a pair of indolent parents who never instilled any morality or values in him, who could do such a thing.  That's not rough around the edges, that's just plain subhuman.

it is horrendous

and the people that defend him are just as bad as him

- A Horse's Tale
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 04, 2008, 08:49:12 AM »

I still say Joran would be safer in jail.

By roaming free, Joran has gotten the death penalty.  Think about it.  Joran is killing himself with drugs, alcohol, deviant sex (we know from Mel that he likes rough sex), gambling debts (which he apparently doesn't cover), and criminal activities gone bad. 

What kind of job is he going to get?

Legal job--fuggettabout it, what can he possibly put on his job application?  Any company will know this kid is a liability.
Illegal job--who wants a blabbermouth in their organization, not to mention a loose cannon.

Soul mate?

Happy home--Who in their right mind would want to be his life partner? 
                --Who is going to take their kids to visit Uncle Sporter?
                --He can't even have sex without killing someone for pity sake.

Who will stand by him?

His parents--There are so many things I could say here but I will let their parenting speak for itself.  I think they stand by him now out of guilt for not getting him the help he needed early on.  They will burn out trying to defend him for the rest of his life.  (In the scenario where they are not involved.)

His friends--it's only a matter of time before he dimes the person/people out who did this with him.  He will need something from someone so badly that he will trade this answer for it eventually.
              --some of his "friends" will eventually grow out of their adolescence.
              --he doesn't have any good friends if he could latch onto someone as fast and as hard as he did Patrick.
              --How does he know the next person he meets isn't another Patrick?
              --some of the people he hangs around with now think the gangsta stuff is cool.  It will get old.
              --He is incapable of holding a LT friendship at this point.  He doesn't have it in him.

His brothers--He was already put out into his apartment as a young kid to keep them safe.

His future children--Dad, you're on TV again!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kgwallace88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #379 on: February 04, 2008, 08:49:12 AM »

Any word from Kyle?  Saw he was on earlier but didn't post?  Praying for all these guys out there!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.