March 28, 2024, 10:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 251783 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: February 04, 2008, 02:20:45 PM »

One theory:

12:45 J2K arrive at beach with NH

1:45 Natalee is unconsous, 2K rush home to establish alibi

2:00 Joran reaches payphone calls father then hides body in bushes

2:00 Deepak contacts a friend who leaves for the beach

2:30 Paulus arrives on beach, tells Joran to head home and get that alibi going

2:30 Friend arrives and body is moved to sea or body is hidden to next day for disposal

2:30 Joran calls Deepak advising of situation and telling him to expect messaging

3:30 Joran and Deepak messgaing concludes

My opinion, more details can be filled in.

Why is Joran using a pay phone?????  He has a damn cell phone in his pocket?  A girl is lying dead on the beach and he walks to a pay phone?   Only....unless....

I dont think she was dead yet, Joran said when the friend arrived she still looked "normal" just not responsive. Joran says she could have still been alive, he wasn't sure.

In My Opinion
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: February 04, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »

I dont know either why he cant be arrested here but if he is going to set a foot in Aruba he can, we are talking about the same juridicial(is that a word? ) system right.

I wonder now who the judge is here who said he can be arrested at this point over here.

The OM also thinks there will be an answer this week to the appeal for the arrest of Joran. They also have sent divers into the water to search.

Again thank you......would love to know what area the divers are in

Ummmm,,, it only took three years for this...

I think aruba will make a show of doing something....but we know better....they have already denied an arrest warrant.....MOS is appealing it...but................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

I have always thought they put something in Natalee's drink!

The University of Florida lists these effects:

Coma Somnolence Confusion Unconsciousness
Seizures Dizziness Agitation Respiratory Arrest
Insomnia Nausea Hallucinations   
Anxiety Vomiting Bradycardia (slow heart rate)
Tremor Weakness Decreased respiratory effort (decreased number of breaths per minute)

This is from an article talking about GHB.

Well, I really did not want my mind to go there today, but it just did...she may not have been dead.  I thought about it...I don't want to think about it anymore.  Oh heavens!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/story?id=4236425&page=1

Meet the Man Who Got Van Der Sloot to Talk About Holloway's Disappearance
Patrick van der Eem Gives the Inside Story to ABC News

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 04, 2008, 02:21:50 PM »

joran says he was "tricked".....into telling the truth that was a lie???

Anita is probably meditating and doing a yoga headstand right now while paulus is sweating like a pig again and hiding in the bushes.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 04, 2008, 02:22:52 PM »

One theory:

2:30 Friend arrives and body is moved to sea or body is hidden to next day for disposal

2:30 Joran calls Deepak advising of situation and telling him to expect messaging

Why is Joran using a pay phone?????  He has a damn cell phone in his pocket?  A girl is lying dead on the beach and he walks to a pay phone?   Only....unless....

I dont think she was dead yet, Joran said when the friend arrived she still looked "normal" just not responsive. Joran says she could have still been alive, he wasn't sure.

Spock...that's what I think too.....she was in a coma or passed out.....but not dead.... until her body was dumped in the ocean

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: February 04, 2008, 02:23:30 PM »

Have any of kalpoes made any statements or comments? just wondering

thanks

d

Hi dmprs...WELCOME!  I have wondered the same thing....but their attornies, until tacopenis, have control over their clients...so i doubt we will hear anything from them

thanks...ha i meant the kalpoes....
weird...u would think some kind of statement from that "camp" would be released after yesterday....control...haha maybe over the kaploes but not the "sporter"....no one controls that one.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: February 04, 2008, 02:23:52 PM »

Was that marajuina Joran was smoking in the Range Rover?

You betcha it was mun 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldencrabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: February 04, 2008, 02:24:27 PM »

21. Joran van der Sloot statement June 14, 2005
At approximately 19.15 pm I left on foot for the Wyndham Hotel. I was alone. My tennis gear I had left behind the bar at the Raquet club. I had also removed my tennis shoes and left them in the bag behind. I had taken from my tennis bag a pair of slippers and walked away on those. From the clubhouse I walked in the direction of Salinja to the Marriot Hotel. I walked along the same route that Deepak had taken to drop off me and Natalee. At the beach of the Marriot I tried for a little while to find my shoes. They were nowhere to be found. I looked for about two minutes

Not buying Joran packing a pair of slippers to go out to the club.....who the hell does that?

I believe "Slippers" = flip flops 

Special delivery!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: February 04, 2008, 02:24:38 PM »

I have always thought they put something in Natalee's drink!

The University of Florida lists these effects:

Coma Somnolence Confusion Unconsciousness
Seizures Dizziness Agitation Respiratory Arrest
Insomnia Nausea Hallucinations   
Anxiety Vomiting Bradycardia (slow heart rate)
Tremor Weakness Decreased respiratory effort (decreased number of breaths per minute)

This is from an article talking about GHB.

Well, I really did not want my mind to go there today, but it just did...she may not have been dead.  I thought about it...I don't want to think about it anymore.  Oh heavens!

And if you look up the symptoms of drowning, you will find foaming from the mouth.

In My Opinion
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: February 04, 2008, 02:25:47 PM »

I hope they are gonna check the computer-records i pressume the are gonna take them with them from the housesearch. Cause Jorans said he talked to the person with the boat on the computer and in person he also said that the person lived/moved over here(dont know if that was lied or not) but if so i only know de Gottenbos brothers who moved over here en they went to school also in arnhem i thought. I know Sander Gottenbos plays soccer in eindhoven im gonna search the link and will post it in a  couple minutes. LOL i saw something right now on the news and a mother said if i get him in my hands im going to slap him to death.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: February 04, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »

joran says he was "tricked".....into telling the truth that was a lie???

Anita is probably meditating and doing a yoga headstand right now while paulus is sweating like a pig again and hiding in the bushes.

Yeah, since the press is out in full force I want footage of Paulus.  Track him, track him hard.  Follow him like a shadow.  Make him know that we are onto him and his days as a free man are numbered.  We know you did it Paulus.  You can ride but you cannot hide.  Your own son -
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 04, 2008, 02:47:46 PM »

I dont know either why he cant be arrested here but if he is going to set a foot in Aruba he can, we are talking about the same juridicial(is that a word? ) system right.

I wonder now who the judge is here who said he can be arrested at this point over here.

The OM also thinks there will be an answer this week to the appeal for the arrest of Joran. They also have sent divers into the water to search.

ciskebab...just curious...what is the quote in your signature line??  My dutch is ot so good..lol

There is one DUTCH LAW book and it is the same book that is used in Aruba and in Holland. There in some exception that are not applicable in Aruba. but Applicable in Holland.
example: In Aruba before Joran was in Jail, a minor can not have parents visitation for the first 10 days of the investigation.r. That was the LAW in Aruba. It was set this way so not to taint the investigation.

When Joran was Arrested, Paul has open the Books and show them that he can and will have access to his son. Averyone was saying What?...that is not allowed. Paul use the argument that it is the Dutch LAW and now it should be apply to the Dutch Boy.
So Paul has now access to his son and that is the start for all this problem. He twisted the LAW in Favor for his son. But his acction also put all the younger generation mops that are still a minor in Aruba to have parent access at the beginning of the investigation with the possibility of contaminating the case

Paul did the twist and now all young tugs Know...Also they know that "ONE WITHNESS IS NOT A WITHNESS" and now, they know also "if there is not a body to link to a crime, they can walk".

This case is teaching the world how twisted the Dutch court is. I said in the beginning if the DUTCH COURT FALL, then the POLICE DEPARMENT FALL, and with this domino effect, every department will fall..

After so many Twist of the Truth, I can not believe today that there is still people out there thinks that the Holloway's is to blame...

People lie to protect some one or to protect their behind.
Joran is lieing to protect the DUTCH Court...SOMETHING THAT THEY (PAULS, JORAN, REPORTER, POLICE HEADS, INVESTIGATORS Etc)  DID INVOLVING NATALEE that if it comes out will TUMBLE THE DUTCH COUR including the INTERNATIONAL Court in Den Hague.

Joran is not a Lawyer nor a Judge. It is the twisted LAWS applied in THE COURT that is here at stake...Lets get deep into it.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: February 04, 2008, 02:49:30 PM »

Uh Oh!  Things are getting slow around here....Scotty???? Scotty...give us more power...we're depending on ya! 

Now, where was I?  The shoes....the shoes.. The PHONE. Joran had his own phone with him.....why did he use a pay phone???  What is the first known call made from Joran's phone after the 1:30 AM time? And who is it to?  Why would he use a pay phone?? Why?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 04, 2008, 02:50:46 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/story?id=4236425&page=1

Meet the Man Who Got Van Der Sloot to Talk About Holloway's Disappearance
Patrick van der Eem Gives the Inside Story to ABC News

Thanks for that great article Tamikosmom,  I just heard a blip on FOX News with Eddie Hill, and she made a comment I found interesting.  He is not welcome in Aruba at this point and it is becoming apparent not in the Netherlands as either.

I know if he goes to Aruba he will be arrested, just reading that here, but I wonder where she got that info he is becoming an unwelcome figure in the NL's?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 04, 2008, 02:51:17 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article2023581.ece watch the vid in this post this is where Joran supposed to be last seen it is in Drachten in the North of the country everybody is standing there with camera's on the back and front entrance so if he is there he even can get out.

Too bad it's not angry mob. LOL
Don't know how to post without a quote...
Anyway, Fox News had a guy, Dan Hill (I think) a facial coding expert, who looked at three video clips of Joran and stated he believed that Joran was telling the truth, and not making up a tale to impress.

Little reply box at the top and the bottom of the page...hi!
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: February 04, 2008, 02:51:27 PM »

http://www.fc-eindhoven.nl/html/Jeugdopleiding/nl-NL/pages/teamg/index.html?idd=59&s=1&team=3 this is the link to Sander no picture though
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 04, 2008, 02:54:38 PM »

Update from Equivocationnation:

An Aruban friend that van der Sloot described as 'Daury' helped him dispose of the body by dumping it in the ocean. During the TV show, a man named Daury, a former friend of van der Sloot's was found, but he can prove that he was in Holland at the time of Holloway's disappearance. Another friend of van der Sloot's, previously detained for questioning by the prosecution, Steve Gregory Croes, is now rumoured to be the one who helped van der Sloot.

In My Opinion
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 04, 2008, 02:58:42 PM »

One theory:

Unless what...Sander his phone spit it out Lala's......LOL
Lynnie76
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: February 04, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

How does this new scenario explain Anita seeing Natalee's underwear?

Great question Windsor.  Even if it happened as J said and not back at the house-don't serial murders always take a trophy?  Nothing better than her panties (in Joran's mind)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.