April 20, 2024, 12:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #721 2/3- 2/4/08  (Read 253579 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: February 04, 2008, 06:34:37 PM »

Joran did say his semen was inside Natalee. The only thing hypothetical was "if they find the body"

From the video:

'I didn't say shit. They have nothing on me anymore. Even if they find her body with my sperm in it, they can't do shit. they're f***ing idiots."
Gotta be a good reason WHY joran feels so protected....no matter what they find.

Karma ... I believe that it must be Paulus' connections with the "powers that be" ... especially with judiciary.

Janet

++++++++++++

Paulus van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman Show
January 11, 2008

Paulus: Well look uhhhh… Mister De Vries can’t hear that good… If he would have listened carefully he would have heard that Joran said that he didn’t have any confidence in the OM (public pros.)! That’s what Joran has said. Joran didn’t talk about the judicial authorities. What you see now.., what has happened is that luckely we have judicial authorities… And we sit here again! So in the end it’s because of the judicial authorities that all has ended well.
Translation: EURobert - SM FP Poster/Monkey
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2522.msg328035;topicseen#msg328035

Jossy Mansur
NANCY GRACE
October 4, 2005

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA - TWAN HUYS
June 28, 2005

VAN DER SLOOT: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

Paulus van der Sloot
NOVA
June 28, 2005

JUDICIARY

Reporter (Twan Huys): Which function do you have here at the island? Because many stories go around about that. What is your function?

Paulus van der Sloot: I am a replacing member of the joint court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba [1] and I am appointed for a period of three years, from January the first, 2003, until January the first, 2006.

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you are replacement judge?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes.

PROSECUTOR'S OFFICE

Reporter (Twan Huys): Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

Paulus van der Sloot: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general [2].

Reporter (Twan Huys): So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

Reporter (Twan Huys): Mrs. Croes.

ARUBAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

Reporter (Twan Huys): Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

Paulus van der Sloot: That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Who was that in your case?

Paulus van der Sloot: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

Reporter (Twan Huys): Jan van der Straaten.

Paulus van der Sloot: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

Reporter (Twan Huys): And you know each other very well?

Translation Credit: Dugo - Riehl Worldview

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: February 04, 2008, 06:35:05 PM »

G'night, Monkeys.  Hope to be able to read back tomorrow.  It's going to be a busy week at our house.  Keep it going, keep it moving, check into that MP16 guy and Melody's father, see what you can find.  It's right there in the open, right near where Joran was, and I suspect it lies somewhere between the Marriott and slootland.

I'm so far behind...puff puff...but have this thought:  Also, if any of the residential locals there in Aruba keep/kept their boats regularly berthed at the Marriott's marina.  Our Marriott property here is one of the many marinas in the area where year 'round residents keep their boats - all sizes - all types.  Many spend the weekend on the larger yachts and or sailboats and just stay in the marina for fun.  I know of two couples who live in them six months out of the year, docking at our Marriott marina, as they journey from elsewhere.  So, maybe one of the Sloots' confidantes kept their boat there ? Would make things handy? Just a thought.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: February 04, 2008, 06:36:49 PM »

Please move to NCD# 722

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2571.0
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: February 04, 2008, 06:37:11 PM »

The reason Dip Shit didn't use his cell to call for a boat, he knew they could find out who it was.

Did he not say that THEY dumped her a couple of miles out? She must have been weighed down with something. Or, she would have surfaced by now. 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: February 04, 2008, 06:38:10 PM »

Update from Equivocationnation:

An Aruban friend that van der Sloot described as 'Daury' helped him dispose of the body by dumping it in the ocean. During the TV show, a man named Daury, a former friend of van der Sloot's was found, but he can prove that he was in Holland at the time of Holloway's disappearance. Another friend of van der Sloot's, previously detained for questioning by the prosecution, Steve Gregory Croes, is now rumoured to be the one who helped van der Sloot.

Hi Spock,  Yesterday morning here that 6:30am phone call made to the VDS home was discussed, having been made by S Croes.

I also remember him calling the Sloots home at 6:30 but had originally read he was across the island and calling from Max Arands {sp} house which is close to Joran's school.  I have searched in vain for a link to this 6:30am call and can find nothing, even though I know I read it.

What have you read about a call like this, and do you think S Croes calling at that time and within hours of her being last seen backs up the thought he could have been the accomplice?

6:30 am - email to Steve Croes from Joran's computer.

6:30 E-mail or Text meassage to Steve Croes by Joran or Deepak 6:30 am Records show call from one of the 3 boys cellphones in Santa Lucia area in Aruba.  (confirmed by Aruba Today) Monday morning to another cell located in the cell site of Santa Lucia. This is north of Santa Cruz and that cellsite covers the middle northern part of the island. (this is also listed in the newsarticles that Julie Renfro reported as confirmed

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: February 04, 2008, 06:38:27 PM »

Whether or not Joran is ever convicted of anything, we now have it from his own mouth that he is guilty. He is forever a disgraced man, a pariah. There is some justice in that.

Shortly I'll be driving down that road you've all seen hundreds of times in the video of Natalee talking in the back of the car. This time it will feel different.

He certainly is a pariah Yellow ribbon. Personally I'd rather leave it just the way it is than see Hans Mos pull another FUBAR on Aruba and have those corrupt Dutch judges down there clear him again.

As it stands he has convicted himself. It will be spread all over the world tonite by ABC News.

GUILTY!!!!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: February 04, 2008, 06:39:27 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.