April 20, 2024, 01:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 249368 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: February 05, 2008, 10:27:15 PM »

Thanks Dana and ... thank you to your panel of guests.

A great show!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #981 on: February 05, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!!!

THANK YOU JUG!

THANK YOU!!! Dana...Jug

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #982 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:08 PM »

Hello Madmaster..Please,lets talk about this in a friendly manner..You really should hear us out and we promise to do the same..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

Thank you again, Dana! Great show! Thanks Jug!

Red you really nailed it!

you are very welcome
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:20 PM »

I think so many people who have posted here, past and present, nailed it as well.

In many cases the very way the crime was committed can be seen described right here at SM.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:29 PM »

you are very welcome

Thanks, Dana!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »

They showed the vid on aruba cause after that a lot of people on aruba called in on lorenzo at all local radiostations that was also in the vid i posted when they mentioned lorenzo here on dutch tv

the lorenzo that some arubans, in the beginning, that adamantly said he was not involved...that lorenzo?

Some Arubans...

That means not all Arubans and those overhere who keep bashing Aruba in common for this are hypocrit people in my opinion.
How many people in the USA are killed every day which cases are never be solved?

Don't misunderstand me, I want to see the Natalee Holloway case solved like everybody else here, but simply bashing Aruba in common doesn't make any sense...

I'm from Holland and I'm on Aruba right now, visiting friends who work in the tourism section overhere and the tourism from the USA has been dropping down since this case. They mention that every day.
Although still people from the US are visiting Aruba (I spoke several last week overhere, they don't have any bad feelings against Aruba, although they know about this case...) less and less are coming in.
Is that what the people overhere want, to kick a small island in the back? Will that solve the case? I don't think so...

Welcome MadMaster - I think we are more frustrated with the obvious coverup by ALE since June 2005 than frustrated with the normal Aruban.  It seemed as though the only way to keep Aruba's attention was to keep spreading the word about the corruption.  If that made some people decide not to go to Aruba so be it.  What are/were we and Natalee's family supposed to do, just go away?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #987 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:54 PM »

We have one possibly two more Arubans joining us here on SM that have just been approved..I have asked him to be civil and I expect the same please. He doesnt understand why some of us are so hostile to Aruba and he is telling me Tourism is down. I have explained to him our point of view and I hope we can be friends and discuss this all appropriately.

Posted by Madmaster

BTW. Can you tell me why Americans are so rude to Aruba?
Before this case many Americans came to the island and now they keep away. Only 5 US cruise ships out of 10 before still entering the harbour of Oranjestad.
Are those people all so hypocrital as I think/know they are? Never heared about the murdered people in their own country which cases are also never solved?

Are you admin at SM? iI so, can you add me to the forum? I'm waiting for approval...

I don't think Americans are negative to Arubans, but we are negative towards their law enforcement officials.  We are negative to Arubans only because they aren't as upset about the obvious cover up as we are.

I explained that to him,he thinks Beth acted foolishly but I don't think he is well informed..I have spent the last two days on a dutch forum and they don't know half as much as we do here..I was warned I would be attacked by plants from Aruba that infiltrated the dutch forums and lied,slandered,attacked and spread disinformation all over there boards as well.

Has he seen the video with Joran?  Has he seen the part with Beth?  That should be a good start of his education.  It isn't up to me whether he posts here or not.  I usually get along with most posters and I don't mind having discussions.  But the FIRST word against Beth or Natalee and I will probably get banned...

Agree with Muffy.  I am interested in hearing other points of view in a meaningful, mature manner, especially from Aruba.  Maybe some of the other Dutch posters who have been here and know us can help with any 'communication' problems?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: February 05, 2008, 10:30:57 PM »

How many people in the USA are killed every day which cases are never be solved?

blah blah blah

and yes...it just might make somebody move and help solve the case MadMaster!!!!
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: February 05, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

They showed the vid on aruba cause after that a lot of people on aruba called in on lorenzo at all local radiostations that was also in the vid i posted when they mentioned lorenzo here on dutch tv

the lorenzo that some arubans, in the beginning, that adamantly said he was not involved...that lorenzo?

Some Arubans...

That means not all Arubans and those overhere who keep bashing Aruba in common for this are hypocrit people in my opinion.

Don't misunderstand me, I want to see the Natalee Holloway case solved like everybody else here, but simply bashing Aruba in common doesn't make any sense...

I'm from Holland and I'm on Aruba right now, visiting friends who work in the tourism section overhere and the tourism from the USA has been dropping down since this case. They mention that every day.
Although still people from the US are visiting Aruba (I spoke several last week overhere, they don't have any bad feelings against Aruba, although they know about this case...) less and less are coming in.
Is that what the people overhere want, to kick a small island in the back? Will that solve the case? I don't think so...

I, like every other poster here, cannot speak for Americans.  That being said, yes, there are unsolved cases here in the USA, but their isn't a lot of examples of the obvious cover ups by the police and elected officials.  That is what gets me riled up.  Keeping your mouth shut should NOT be a defense against a crime.  How the hell dooes that happen???
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: February 05, 2008, 10:31:37 PM »

Your the Man Dana!!!!!! Thanks for coming on the show again Jug!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: February 05, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »

We have one possibly two more Arubans joining us here on SM that have just been approved..I have asked him to be civil and I expect the same please. He doesnt understand why some of us are so hostile to Aruba and he is telling me Tourism is down. I have explained to him our point of view and I hope we can be friends and discuss this all appropriately.

Posted by Madmaster

Before this case many Americans came to the island and now they keep away. Only 5 US cruise ships out of 10 before still entering the harbour of Oranjestad.
Are those people all so hypocrital as I think/know they are? Never heared about the murdered people in their own country which cases are also never solved?

Are you admin at SM? iI so, can you add me to the forum? I'm waiting for approval...

We are not rude to Aruba. You must have just been hanging with the wrong crowd. (wrong site) Speaking for myself, I do not want to go to a country that would treat a family on such a way when a crime has been committed against them. Gather some more information before you call us hypocrits.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MadMaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: February 05, 2008, 10:32:11 PM »

Posted by Madmaster

I don't think Americans are negative to Arubans, but we are negative towards their law enforcement officials.  We are negative to Arubans only because they aren't as upset about the obvious cover up as we are.

I've been reading overhere before and know how people  here think about a setup or even a cover.

What would be the reason for that cover?
Covering a few people instead of thinking about the economicla situation of Aruba?
I really will not beleve that...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: February 05, 2008, 10:32:45 PM »

Please move to NCD# 724

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2574.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.