March 28, 2024, 04:34:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 248130 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2008, 07:47:58 PM »

Good to see all of you too...
Yap, Nut, Cubbee and everyone..>>>Waves Hello<<<

I have some info posted about a "Daury" on my little ole blog. It's the second post down and Grande complied that info. Complete with photos.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

Grande believes that is the correct Daury.

I never heard of the guy til last night.

I sure hope thats his name with that tatoo on his back!!!   

I think Joran might want to be a little worried about ratting this guys out, if its true
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2008, 07:48:41 PM »

If there were text messages and calls between Joran and SC, or Deepak and SC, that morning, we can probably assume he was there on the beach with a boat. I never did see any documentation of these messages or calls, so thats why I am holding back on suggesting he is the "friend". We have other ample evidence to suggest he was involved, just no direct link to him using the boat.

Joran refers to this friend as a lifelong buddy, as if he is referring to KG or SG. He also says the friend is a bit older, which suggests LVR. My gut tells me PVDS was on that beach after a 2 am call, and my instinct tells me Deepak brought Croes over. I guess we will have to wait to find out, who the friend with the boat was. Right now, Im voting that Croes was on that beach ,and hence the false alibi he later gave.

Running with your theory here, I have a few questions...

If Deepak and Croes were involved in the disposal, why no admission from Joran on the tape?  If we're to believe he was confessing in that car, why not tell of all involved in order to further "toughen up" his story?  I mean, if he thinks he's rolling with some "gangster type", and is trying to impress him with his story, why not include all involved in order to help authenticate his "island connections" in the disposal of Natalee's body?  Wouldn't it seem that's what he'd probably do in order to make himself seem more "thuggish"?

I'm of the belief that there's a lot more truth sprinled within that confession then others believe in here.  Of course, I don't believe Natalee died of any kind of OD. I believe the need to dispose of the body indicates there was probably physical trauma done to her (which most likely resulted in her death).  A normal person would call the paramedics, and tell all they know.  Their first instinct wouldn't be to dump her at sea...

Sure, Joran is involved much morew then he's admitting to.  But, I'm not sure the K2's had any further involvement past being the driver early on in the evening...

Just my 2 cents.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »

Dana,

What is your Show?

Dana has a radio show.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

Could someone tell me when/where the video will be shown tonight, if it is tonight?  TIA

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2008, 07:50:23 PM »

Hi DayHiker. Good to see you.

Good to see you friend! Just flipped the tube over to CNN in anticipation of Nancy Grace having a field day with the latest.

It's going to get a lot more interesting shortly - from what I hear. He He He.

I jokingly told Deetch to write a post in his eloquent style - titled "Joran seeks asylum in the Gaza Strip"... LOL

Anyway...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:39 PM »

My tentative lineup for Tuesday at 9pm et

LA County DA - Robin Sax and Former DA and current defense attorney Chris Darden, remember Chris from the OJ trial Smile

Then  Jug Twitty, Dr Andrew Hodges and Im trying to get Art Wood.

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:50 PM »

how many lies have we heard about some stupid payphone in the last 24 hours and who even cares?

Taco says he got the records from the phone and no one called
There is no phone
There is a phone but it only takes credit cards (if this isnt a payphone I dont know what is)
There is a phone but its international only

why so much BS over something so insignificant, who cares

Joran admitted to murder and siposing a body and they are worried about a damn payphone

Poor ole Taco was reduced to saying his client Joran had no credibility on GMA this morning. Bet that killed him. Am sure sure Greta will have him on tonite so they can comfort each other. Too bad all eyes will be on ABC 20/20.

Tee hee... I have this visual of Greta and the panel all being filmed watching the 20/20 shows offering their comments.  You KNOW they are dying to see it.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2008, 07:51:57 PM »

Could someone tell me when/where the video will be shown tonight, if it is tonight?  TIA

tidycat
The show is on Abc 20/20 at 9:30EST and Pacific--8:30 central..It is 90 minutes long.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:24 PM »

tidycat

it will be on 20/20

(i think thats on ABC but not sure???)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »

LA County DA - Robin Sax and Former DA and current defense attorney Chris Darden, remember Chris from the OJ trial Smile

Thanks for all of your hard work Dana.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: February 04, 2008, 07:54:07 PM »

The people of Aruba haven't done shit but sit back and watch their government run roughshod over justice. They are just as stoned as Joran. 33% use cocaine.

Until they stand up and demand justice they are just another part of the problem.

I agree - they need to stand up!  Question - I thought I read today that the show had NOT aired in Aruba yet.  Do we know?  Maybe they are waiting to see it?  Just throwing it out there... I have no idea.

I would think they would be mad as hell.  Frankly I think they are afraid of the mob that runs their island under the guise of a government.  They need to overthrow them too while they can.  mho

That is a problem Frijole. I think Aruba only gets one US news channel, maybe CNN? They'll get a little of it but not near the impact they need to get them off their asses. Not that they would anyway, but if they could see firsthand the deluge that is going to take place here they might think twice about it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: February 04, 2008, 07:54:38 PM »

Just getting in from work and have had very little time to keep up with the fast moving threads since before this new topic started. 

Is there a link to the entire 2 hour show or next best thing some where?  What is the best source to view this with English sub-titles or is there no site providing it yet?

BTW - Good evening old and new friends.

its going to be on 20/20 tonight!!

Thanks Blah!  I didn't want to repeat my question and interupt the fast pass of discussion.  I am going to set up the laptop in the livingroom so I can work, watch the thread, and tune into shows at the same time.  Boy does this bring back memories of many a sleepless night working the topics of the day with the cage.

Be right back on a faster computer and more comfortable chair.

There is a media thread here...somewhere...with clips from Carpe etc
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: February 04, 2008, 07:54:40 PM »

Sounds great Dana!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #133 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:03 PM »

Thanks, *******!! 

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:04 PM »

JUST WANT TO SAY AND THEN I WILL BE GONE AGAIN  I have been locked out and just have this to say and then I will back off because there are so many users who do not frequent as often as I do and so I do not want to  monopolize time but I want to remind everyone about the cleaning fluid in Deepak's car, which could have been GHB, because some of its base would be on chemical analysis cleaning fluid.

One more thing, remember Deepak saying they stopped to empty and dispose of their cups, he and Satish, after they left Natalee & Joran.  What was in those cups that they made a special effort to stop and empty? 

Have a good day.  Go get the ugly lying creep, wherever he is, even if he is in Italy with Taco or in Georgetown with Greta, get him!

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

Poor ole Taco was reduced to saying his client Joran had no credibility on GMA this morning. Bet that killed him. Am sure sure Greta will have him on tonite so they can comfort each other. Too bad all eyes will be on ABC 20/20.

Tee hee... I have this visual of Greta and the panel all being filmed watching the 20/20 shows offering their comments.  You KNOW they are dying to see it.

Ain't it sweet she missed out on the big story????  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #136 on: February 04, 2008, 07:55:44 PM »

In this latest version, has urine Joran said how he got "home" from the beach?

I think some of the stuff that Joran said in the tapes is probably factual, but I also think a lot of other stuff he said is made-up stuff.

I'm still not sure as to which "beach" they disposed of Natalee's body. Even in this last version, Joran mentions about her wanting to see the sharks, and I'm wondering why that tidbit keeps popping up. Maybe that's the "beach" that was actually used.

In any case, guess soon we'll hear of Greta van susteren again saying: "I'm inclined to believe him (Joran)" but she never says which lies of his she believes. Maybe Greta believes everything Joran has said. . . .

Back to the main question that I had: Did Joran say how he got "home" from the "beach" in this version?

Thanks.
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »

yes they also havent seen it yet if im right it is also tonight on tv there they are going to look at it at the same time you will on abc
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:54 PM »

If there were text messages and calls between Joran and SC, or Deepak and SC, that morning, we can probably assume he was there on the beach with a boat. I never did see any documentation of these messages or calls, so thats why I am holding back on suggesting he is the "friend". We have other ample evidence to suggest he was involved, just no direct link to him using the boat.

Joran refers to this friend as a lifelong buddy, as if he is referring to KG or SG. He also says the friend is a bit older, which suggests LVR. My gut tells me PVDS was on that beach after a 2 am call, and my instinct tells me Deepak brought Croes over. I guess we will have to wait to find out, who the friend with the boat was. Right now, Im voting that Croes was on that beach ,and hence the false alibi he later gave.

Running with your theory here, I have a few questions...

If Deepak and Croes were involved in the disposal, why no admission from Joran on the tape?  If we're to believe he was confessing in that car, why not tell of all involved in order to further "toughen up" his story?  I mean, if he thinks he's rolling with some "gangster type", and is trying to impress him with his story, why not include all involved in order to help authenticate his "island connections" in the disposal of Natalee's body?  Wouldn't it seem that's what he'd probably do in order to make himself seem more "thuggish"?

I'm of the belief that there's a lot more truth sprinled within that confession then others believe in here.  Of course, I don't believe Natalee died of any kind of OD. I believe the need to dispose of the body indicates there was probably physical trauma done to her (which most likely resulted in her death).  A normal person would call the paramedics, and tell all they know.  Their first instinct wouldn't be to dump her at sea...

Sure, Joran is involved much morew then he's admitting to.  But, I'm not sure the K2's had any further involvement past being the driver early on in the evening...

Just my 2 cents.

Deepak to Joran: "You're own father"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: February 04, 2008, 07:57:15 PM »

JUST WANT TO SAY AND THEN I WILL BE GONE AGAIN  I have been locked out and just have this to say and then I will back off because there are so many users who do not frequent as often as I do and so I do not want to  monopolize time but I want to remind everyone about the cleaning fluid in Deepak's car, which could have been GHB, because some of its base would be on chemical analysis cleaning fluid.

One more thing, remember Deepak saying they stopped to empty and dispose of their cups, he and Satish, after they left Natalee & Joran.  What was in those cups that they made a special effort to stop and empty? 

Have a good day.  Go get the ugly lying creep, wherever he is, even if he is in Italy with Taco or in Georgetown with Greta, get him!

who locked you out????? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.