April 24, 2024, 11:49:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249837 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:15 PM »

Monday, 4 February 2008
Natalee Holloway Update 37: Joran's lawyer offers a talk between him and the prosecutors, Makes weak excuses, Joran is addicted to gambling, in debt

Joran's Dutch Lawyer is making excuses for Joran now. He's apparently a pathological liar and needed money for his gambling addiction, and this is why he told the 'lies' about Natalee's disappearance. De Vries has 'twisted' the evidence in his advantage.

Hans Mos and a Law psychologist have just joined the discussion and are not buying it. There argument is that the other evidence fits the story, and the main part that's interesting is the 'missing' part of the story between Ntalee dying and "Daury" showing up to dispose of the body.

Hans Mos has just claimed that the 'Daury' that appeared in the papers yesterday is a different one. The last names, beeped in the show, are different. Hans Mos has already contacted the 'real' Daury. He's hoping that Joran will help them with what actually happened this time.

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/2008/02/natalee-holloway-update-37-jorans.html

Klaas,

A real "Daury" exists and they have spoken with his person?? Interesting....

Most have though "Daury" was a coded name for someone else.

Wonder if this is a ploy to further trick Joran into talking some more?

If they have spoken to "Daury" and this person corroborated the confessions / admissions on the tape, my money says Joran is in big trouble. "Daury," otherwise unknown to the world, at least by me as I have not heard the name before, is probably not to happy about having his name thrown out there by a stoned Joran, implicating him into a crime of disposing a corpse.  In turn, this may lead to that person telling all to ALE in exchange for a lessor penalty.

But, who knows, just when you have it somewhat figured out, you realize you are still missing a few pieces...

We shall see - the plot is really starting to thicken. Cards are starting to fall... Joran definitely wishes he was not the movie star that he became on PeterDeVries' show.  I bet he wishes that he could take it all back. He has really screwed himself and those who have protected him for so long. He has insulted them and I think ties will be cut as a result, protection will be lost.  They will think, "If this kid is that stupid, well, he deserves what he gets."

Too bad for Aruba, though, they have already shit in their beds, blackened their eyes, by choosing to protect their own instead of seeking justice. Both Joran and Aruba have bit the hand that has, for so long, fed them.

Buckshot!  I like the way you think.  Us old timers used to call that 'poo poo in your mess kit"!lol

Existence is futile.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2008, 08:21:25 PM »

Entertainment Tonight??? Time and Channel in the B'ham area????

Too late...already over.

There was just a quick flash of Beth at the end...just talking about her being on w/ Diane Sawyer this morning.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:28 PM »

Nancy Grace is tearing Joran a new one...OMG!  She is doing a great job. LOL

She is, lol...but I wish she would stop calling Paulus a judge Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2008, 08:22:37 PM »

Nancy Grace is unmerciful to ALE too.  "No thanks to the Aruban police."  LOL
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2008, 08:23:46 PM »

NANCY: No thanks to Aruban police a Dutch journalist had Joran under surveillance for months on end.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:47 PM »

Hiya GS

Let's put it this way..Nancy is giving goon child a verbal beating. He shouldn't be able to get his head out from under the covers for a month or so   

Thanks so much for all the visuals ya'll.  I'm gonna have to re-locate upstairs, this keyboard  in the Lab has about had it!

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

morta = dead

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2008, 08:26:31 PM »

Could someone tell me when/where the video will be shown tonight, if it is tonight?  TIA

tidycat

Hi Tidycat!!! Good to see you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2008, 08:26:39 PM »

NANCY: No thanks to Aruban police a Dutch journalist had Joran under surveillance for months on end.

Aruba Today will have the Task Force's reaction, on front page, in the morning...psychics will be back.... 
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2008, 08:26:50 PM »

Now where exactly did Joran say that pay phone was?  Anyone?

In his statement he said he went to the side of the Fishermans' Huts because of the wind so he could call Deepak to pick him up.

In his confession he said he went to the Marriott to use a pay phone to call Daury (that is most-likely his nickname for PAPA).

The fishermen said they say a white jeep (look at Paulus jeep - it has a white top, could be that is what they saw from the ocean).

The gardner said he saw Joran and Deepak and someone else at the Racquet Club. I posted pictures of the reenactment of how there car was positioned and the Gardner's car driving by it.

Deepak and Satish are involved!

Nice post!!!

There can definitely be a division in theory here.

(1) Did Natalee expire, her body kept on the beach, boat pick up and disposal.

(2) Did Natalee expire, body picked up by car, delivered to boat and disposal.

(3) Did Natalee expire, body picked up by car, kept somewhere (??), boat disposal days later?

(1) implies disposal same night. (3) implies disposal after same night. (2) could be either.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2008, 08:28:13 PM »

Well snap!  Nancy cut Jossy off...maybe she will go back to him after commercial.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

Poor ole Taco was reduced to saying his client Joran had no credibility on GMA this morning. Bet that killed him. Am sure sure Greta will have him on tonite so they can comfort each other. Too bad all eyes will be on ABC 20/20.

Tee hee... I have this visual of Greta and the panel all being filmed watching the 20/20 shows offering their comments.  You KNOW they are dying to see it.

Ain't it sweet she missed out on the big story????  

YES! Yes! Yes!...now she can have tacopenis and renho and no one to watch!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: February 04, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »

TENNIS SHOES TO RIGHT

MANGROVES

PHOTO source: Blonde as seen in National Enquirer

I always thought the Aruba Bay video told the whole story.
 Klass I have all the screen shots for this video if you want I can post all pictures here somewhere

WOWSERS!!! Bag pic vs Nat pic are as close as you get here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: February 04, 2008, 08:30:34 PM »

From Greta's blog:

February 4th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern
Natalee Holloway….Tonight!!
by Greta Van Susteren

If you have been following the Natalee Holloway investigation for the last few years….you don’t want to miss tonight….we have much planned for you…..including Joran’s lawyer who has spoken to him….Natalee’s family’s lawyer….plus our producer Tim Silfies on the ground in Aruba (he has spoken to Paulus, Joran’s father, the prosecutor, the lawyer for the accused boat driver etc….)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: February 04, 2008, 08:30:36 PM »

Aruba Today will have the Task Force's reaction, on front page, in the morning...psychics will be back.... 

Are they still in a fetal position?

Existence is futile.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 04, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

Why do we not see any outrage in Aruba??  No protest signs??  No marching to the courthouse...no publishing of the judge's name??  Where are the citizens?? Am I to believe that they are more educated and intelligent than the people of Holland and America??  Where are they?? Where is their outrage??

POST THE NAME OF THE JUDGE

I'll tell you why no outrage in Aruba....because tourism is back up. I am sure there are those who want justice too.However as we have come to see the tourism dollar or lack there of is what drives the island. The months following Natalees disappearance caused numbers to drop, and only now are people getting back on their feet. Just the resurgence of media attention likely sends chills down many spines.

Still ain't up to anywhere near what it used to be, BB. They had a 2% gain this year but lost 6% the past two years. They still have 10% to make up just to get where they were. Add to that a severe decrease in profits due to giveaway rates and a 49% decrease is cruise passenger arrivals and they are in deep doo doo.

Things are pretty crowded there.    Not sure where your stats are from Hiker. Ya don't hear anymore crying about the boycott do ya? There is a reason.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: February 04, 2008, 08:33:00 PM »

TENNIS SHOES TO RIGHT

MANGROVES

PHOTO source: Blonde as seen in National Enquirer

I always thought the Aruba Bay video told the whole story.
 Klass I have all the screen shots for this video if you want I can post all pictures here somewhere

WOWSERS!!! Bag pic vs Nat pic are as close as you get here.

Buckshot..

#3  This is where she was left!

Existence is futile.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: February 04, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »

Well if that's the case I just declared myself "PSYCHIC".  Here's what I see:

I see Joran VDS hanging himself with his mouth.  He will be arrested and thrown into jail for the rest of his life.  He will cry in court, Paulus will sweat and Anita is secretly relieved.

Joran is Scott Peterson all over again.  He is enjoying this.  He doesn't "get it" that he is hurting himself - his ego is too large and he is too invincible.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: February 04, 2008, 08:35:21 PM »

Well, we just had to get the "cocaine" story out there.   Nancy took that guy to task.  Talking about the date rape drugs.  Nancy is asking if that could cause these symptoms.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: February 04, 2008, 08:36:48 PM »

TJ WARD - NO SEIZURES THEY ARE AWARE OF. EVERYONE GOT IT NOW!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.