March 28, 2024, 04:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 248138 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 04, 2008, 08:36:55 PM »

Nancy Grace makes a very good point.

It makes more sense that Natalee would die from a delayed reaction from being drugged at the bar (taking 2 or 3 hours) rather than just dying abruptly for no apparent reason on the beach with Joran where he says she was fine and just died suddenly
Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: February 04, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »

They need to put him in jail. If he gets wind that they have evidence he will be a flight risk.

He has already said he may have to leave Holland and he won't be able to go back to classes. (I can't remember what page I read that on here, but it was from a link)

RE: the pay phone...I believe Glenda and MF are now saying the pay phone he says he used is for International Calling only Rolling Eyes

I believe I heard Taco saying the same thing on the morning show regarding the pay phone. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Joran gambled once too often...

It's ironic that Joran, son of a lawyer and himself an avid (ab)user of the protections and privileges that the law grants him, now finds himself in a state of lawlessness.

If he would have shown his face in public today, he wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes, and I think he'd best stay in hiding for a good while longer if he doesn't want to be beat up or spat in his face at every corner of the street. Nearly half of the otherwise reasonable and tolerant Dutch population has watched De Vries yesterday and many are shocked and outraged with what they've seen of Joran.

So, it doesn't come as a surprise that Joran has now offered to make a new statement to the police, who as it stands have no case against him. If he ever wants to lead a normal life again in either Holland or Aruba, Joran will have to come clean and pay for whatever crimes he committed. The people won't accept anything less.

Joran's Dutch lawyer argued on TV today that Joran is a gambling addict, and that he was offered an opportunity by De Vries' co-conspirator to make enough money to sustain this addiction (supposedly he was to be a strawman in an illegal weed plantation) -- and that 'bogus' confession about how Natalee died and how she was disposed of was only made up by Joran to establish criminal credentials with his partner in crime. Apparently his lawyer thought that this explanation would make things better for Joran. But it won't - it can only will make things worse. The cruel and cold comments that Joran made about Natalee, the disrespectful comments about his own father, the gleeful boasting about how he would never be convicted and how he was going to collect big compensation monies, and most of all the shocking admission that Natalee might still have been alive when she was drowned -- those will be remembered. Joran's only hope of ever leading a normal life again may well be to confess to a crime that sees him in prison for a couple of years.

Isn't that ironic? The guy who thought that he would outsmart everyone -and who was very close to doing so, as the OM still had no case against him- managed to manoeuvre himself into a position where he may only be able to save his ass if he turns himself in, and volunteers to the prosecution any hard evidence that may still exist against him. As things stand, he's probably better off guilty than innocent
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »

Well, we just had to get the "cocaine" story out there.   Nancy took that guy to task.  Talking about the date rape drugs.  Nancy is asking if that could cause these symptoms.

Nancy is milking the date rape drug aspect. It's about time somebody did!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:05 PM »

Nancy isn't buying any drugs as the cause of her death.  No history off seizures.  Rare of suddenly dying from alcohol.  Joran is covering something up. No joke.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:14 PM »

Anita knows she is responsible for Paulus and Joran being the weak crooks they are, codependent on her.  She does not want them to see 20/20.  She has probably donned a see-thru peignoir and put the Woodstock cassettes on the tape player to distract from what she has created.  Anita, pour up Paulus another stiff scotch, he's going to need it when Daury comes knocking on your door.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 04, 2008, 08:37:52 PM »

My theory is Natalee was put in the shallow grave then moved out to sea after the Family arrived. Joran places himself at the Marriott and that is exactly where the witnesses said they saw people moving a womans body into a tarp then to a white PU. We even have a person that said he helped bury her in a shallow grave.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 04, 2008, 08:38:53 PM »

Well, we just had to get the "cocaine" story out there.   Nancy took that guy to task.  Talking about the date rape drugs.  Nancy is asking if that could cause these symptoms.

She needs to ask them if it can analyze as cleaning fluid in a motor vehicle and if it can be carried in drinking cups that can be disposed of by the perpetrators on their way back home.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 04, 2008, 08:40:50 PM »

ARUBA VIDEO 24 SCREEN SHOTS

Was it being implied that the shoes and body would be picked up by boat, as this body of water eventually led out into the ocean, or picked up to mean by land vehicle.

Were the alleged shoes and plastic bag close in proximity to the raquet club?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 04, 2008, 08:41:31 PM »

Posted by Daniel at RU:

Joran gambled once too often...

It's ironic that Joran, son of a lawyer and himself an avid (ab)user of the protections and privileges that the law grants him, now finds himself in a state of lawlessness.

If he would have shown his face in public today, he wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes, and I think he'd best stay in hiding for a good while longer if he doesn't want to be beat up or spat in his face at every corner of the street. Nearly half of the otherwise reasonable and tolerant Dutch population has watched De Vries yesterday and many are shocked and outraged with what they've seen of Joran.

So, it doesn't come as a surprise that Joran has now offered to make a new statement to the police, who as it stands have no case against him. If he ever wants to lead a normal life again in either Holland or Aruba, Joran will have to come clean and pay for whatever crimes he committed. The people won't accept anything less.

Joran's Dutch lawyer argued on TV today that Joran is a gambling addict, and that he was offered an opportunity by De Vries' co-conspirator to make enough money to sustain this addiction (supposedly he was to be a strawman in an illegal weed plantation) -- and that 'bogus' confession about how Natalee died and how she was disposed of was only made up by Joran to establish criminal credentials with his partner in crime. Apparently his lawyer thought that this explanation would make things better for Joran. But it won't - it can only will make things worse. The cruel and cold comments that Joran made about Natalee, the disrespectful comments about his own father, the gleeful boasting about how he would never be convicted and how he was going to collect big compensation monies, and most of all the shocking admission that Natalee might still have been alive when she was drowned -- those will be remembered. Joran's only hope of ever leading a normal life again may well be to confess to a crime that sees him in prison for a couple of years.

Isn't that ironic? The guy who thought that he would outsmart everyone -and who was very close to doing so, as the OM still had no case against him- managed to manoeuvre himself into a position where he may only be able to save his ass if he turns himself in, and volunteers to the prosecution any hard evidence that may still exist against him. As things stand, he's probably better off guilty than innocent

Does the heart good to know they are as pissed as we are. DeVries is the man!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: February 04, 2008, 08:44:39 PM »

She needs to ask them if it can analyze as cleaning fluid in a motor vehicle and if it can be carried in drinking cups that can be disposed of by the perpetrators on their way back home.

I'm pretty one of the ingredients in GHB can be Drano and I know for a fact that it can be stored in a plastic 2 liter bottle
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: February 04, 2008, 08:45:02 PM »

Anita knows she is responsible for Paulus and Joran being the weak crooks they are, codependent on her.  She does not want them to see 20/20.  She has probably donned a see-thru peignoir and put the Woodstock cassettes on the tape player to distract from what she has created.  Anita, pour up Paulus another stiff scotch, he's going to need it when Daury comes knocking on your door.

Tyler, I nearly puked when I read that description of Anita!    

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 04, 2008, 08:45:24 PM »

From Greta's blog:

February 4th, 2008 7:04 PM Eastern
Natalee Holloway….Tonight!!
by Greta Van Susteren

If you have been following the Natalee Holloway investigation for the last few years….you don’t want to miss tonight….we have much planned for you…..including Joran’s lawyer who has spoken to him….Natalee’s family’s lawyer….plus our producer Tim Silfies on the ground in Aruba (he has spoken to Paulus, Joran’s father, the prosecutor, the lawyer for the accused boat driver etc….)

oh my gosh...I just said the "F" word to Greta!!! lol
I HOPE neither Jug nor Beth gives her a moment of their time!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: February 04, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »

Dayhiker, maybe they should pass the "LOVE BOWL" over at RU and make that long over due contribution that the rest of us all made so long ago.

I suggest -

http://www.internationalsafetravelsfoundation.org/MS/MS10/page.php?p=94

or

http://www.nataleehollowayfoundation.net/index.html

Those Foundations even take old Guilders.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: February 04, 2008, 08:46:07 PM »

I will be surprised if he used that pay phone...he may have been in the area looking for some one...but he had his own phone....no way he used a pay phone.  He would need money to call, did this kid have a credit card on him?  I am going to drop the phone stuff now...I promise.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #215 on: February 04, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »

Hi Everyone!  Welcome all new monkeys!  It has taken me FOREVER to get to make a post.  I lurked at work and everything was much faster, but I didn't want to chance it and post.  Robots made me spit coffee a couple times....Nancy Grace is pissed and you can hear it in her voice!  I've enjoyed reading what almost everyone has said, wish I could have participated more, but basically I just wanted everyone to know that I am here......There's much more to this story and I pray that it comes out, but don't really count on it.  For now it's enough for the world to know exactly what kind of monster Paulus and Anita have raised and are so proud of.  I pray that the Persistence and Crew are safe and that God will give them the results that would truly give closure to Natalee's family.

I'm nervous about the show coming up on ABC, my emotions have been overwelming the past few days...but I'm counting on all my monkey friends to be here clasping hands and hearts while the world see's the true side of Natalee's murderer, (at least one of them).  I can only imagine how Natalee's family feels watching, I have had horrible thoughts of what should be done to him.  I'm praying that God will give them the peace that they need. 

I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »

That cement drainage culvert with the sneakers are on the right side of the road leading away from the Marriott in the direction of the California lighthouse. On the left- side of the road is the ocean and the boat launch.If that were a body in the bag it would have to be lifted from the culvert, carried across the street, down a dirt road, across the sand beach to a possible waiting boat.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:41 PM »

I'm pretty one of the ingredients in GHB can be Drano and I know for a fact that it can be stored in a plastic 2 liter bottle

no way in hates a date rape drug was not involved. Why else was paulus looking up the affects of drugs and alcohol bright and early the next morning...along with lawyers!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:44 PM »

NANCY: No thanks to Aruban police a Dutch journalist had Joran under surveillance for months on end.

Aruba Today will have the Task Force's reaction, on front page, in the morning...psychics will be back.... 

Well if that's the case I just declared myself "PSYCHIC".  Here's what I see:

I see Joran VDS hanging himself with his mouth.  He will be arrested and thrown into jail for the rest of his life.  He will cry in court, Paulus will sweat and Anita is secretly relieved.

Joran is Scott Peterson all over again.  He is enjoying this.  He doesn't "get it" that he is hurting himself - his ego is too large and he is too invincible.

Joran is a dumbass.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: February 04, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »

Get 'em Nancy!  Darn, I normally don't like her, but she's on a roll tonight...she is after Sloot monster and she's gonna get him. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.