April 26, 2024, 03:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249888 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2008, 09:20:05 PM »

"SILVER PLATTER"!  Only problem is the idiots on Aruba think a silver platter is something to hock!!!  MOO   

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »

MF
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:03 pm   

Patrick forgot that there are no mangroves in the area of the fisherman's hut.... 

So where are there mangroves?

MF is an idiot

Joran didnt know what the bushes are called and just agreed with whatever Patrick called them

nice try at though

do these idiots just try Taco's latest spin online and if no one disputes it very well, they just run with it?

Seems like these idiots are just throwing crap at the wall to see what the can get past everyone

There aint no spinning this tape, morons!!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2008, 09:20:28 PM »

I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 04, 2008, 09:20:53 PM »

Posted by Lazlo at RU.  Lazlo wants to know why Joran felt the need to hide Natalee in the bushes if he committed no crime:

J: I talked with him, and I told him something has happened, something bad.
P: Where did you talk with him?
J: I talked with him with the payphone there.
P: From where?
J: From the Marriott Hotel.
P: And where are those? Ah you mean those in the lobby?
J: No they are outside at the pool, I come there all the time.
P: And then you had just left her lying there?
J: No listen, then I have.... her, you have there these "dwergen" things... how do you call those..
P: Huts? Boats?
J: Yes but you have there these plants.
P:These Mangrove kind of things things?
J: Yes, that is what I mean, these Mangrove things, so I just got her and put her a little at these Mangrove things.
And I said to him I am here, you have to come here.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRhvg_tWtY

Natalee Holloway died or passed out as a result of wrongdoing at the hands of Joran van der Sloot.  Incriminating evidence that would have been found on her person is the reason that 911 was not called immediately.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #284 on: February 04, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »

Will the Aru-bay photographer ever be interviewed? Seems like they photographed most of the important scenes (summer 2005). How about Shango? Simian?

The aru-bay videographer is hidden under Joran's grandmother's glockenspiel. No Joke!

I thought we didn't know who that was?  Did I miss something?

BTW Hi ROB! Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:11 PM »

When I showed this picture to my Dr. he said it was a fresh dead girl.
They could have taked this video when the S Guards were in jail to prove they were not the ones who did this .This was posted on June 10th we don't know when it was taped.

Right, and if the photographer & others knew that the security guards were innocent and KNEW where to film, what does that make them?   I agree that they could have been filmed sooner, but also think that if this has any validity it proves that there are people who KNOW what transpired. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #286 on: February 04, 2008, 09:22:38 PM »

CNS depression is the hallmark of GHB use. An oral dose of 10 mg/kg produces short-term amnesia and hypotonia; 20-30 mg/kg produces drowsiness and sleep. After ingestion of approximately 50-70 mg/kg, profound hypnosis and deep coma rapidly ensue. GHB quickly initiates delta wave and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and produces moderate amnesia but does not produce analgesia or muscle relaxation. It decreases cerebral glucose metabolism and increases cerebral blood flow, yet it reduces intracranial pressure. Myoclonic jerks and respiratory depression accompany the descent into anesthesia.

She was not dead!

If it happened the way he explained....I agree, she wasn't.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 04, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »

CNS depression is the hallmark of GHB use. An oral dose of 10 mg/kg produces short-term amnesia and hypotonia; 20-30 mg/kg produces drowsiness and sleep. After ingestion of approximately 50-70 mg/kg, profound hypnosis and deep coma rapidly ensue. GHB quickly initiates delta wave and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and produces moderate amnesia but does not produce analgesia or muscle relaxation. It decreases cerebral glucose metabolism and increases cerebral blood flow, yet it reduces intracranial pressure. Myoclonic jerks and respiratory depression accompany the descent into anesthesia.

She was not dead!

I believe it is the combination of GHB and ETOH that are often what make it lethal.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: February 04, 2008, 09:23:46 PM »

Question: What type of injury would have caused so much blood? Deepaks car.

A massive head injury or a gunshot..Something like that..I don't think she was hit by the car but we can't rule anything out at this point. Remember there was reports about large amounts of blood in Deepaks trunk as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: February 04, 2008, 09:23:52 PM »

Does anyone know WHY the show didn't air in Aruba?  I know Jossy said he didn't watch it, but previously I had heard him in an interview say it was a show they could view in Aruba.  Why didn't it air last night? 
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: February 04, 2008, 09:24:08 PM »

IIRC, Jossy/Diario interviewed a woman who wrote them a letter saying she (or her husband??) saw people at a hotel (don't know which one) putting a trash bag with a body in it into a white pickup truck.  This was around the time they were talking to the witness at the dump, and the gardener. 

Anyone else recall this?

Gotta get ready for 20/20.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: February 04, 2008, 09:24:33 PM »

She was not dead!

If it happened the way he explained....I agree, she wasn't.

So where was she????

In the culvert.

Existence is futile.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 04, 2008, 09:24:58 PM »

Will the Aru-bay photographer ever be interviewed? Seems like they photographed most of the important scenes (summer 2005). How about Shango? Simian?

The aru-bay videographer is hidden under Joran's grandmother's glockenspiel. No Joke!

Has anyone been able to somehow judge the size of the bag from those videos & stills?  While I do see what everyone else seems to see in those photos, I've always wondered if the size fit - was that bag and the drainage area it was found big enough to contain her body?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:02 PM »

My theory is Natalee was put in the shallow grave then moved out to sea after the Family arrived. Joran places himself at the Marriott and that is exactly where the witnesses said they saw people moving a womans body into a tarp then to a white PU. We even have a person that said he helped bury her in a shallow grave.

*******, or others,

Who is the person that confessed to helping bury Natalee in a shallow grave? NAME.

Remember the person who said they saw Joran bring Natalee into the water?  They didn't believe the person or he was a foreigner or something?  He was in a car.  Heard a girl protesting.   Then Joran brought her out to the water?  Am I wrong?

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:03 PM »

Hi Di - nice to see you too....

He's just a little little man. No one important, or so he decided.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:11 PM »

kippy

Moko pond is behind Joran's house.  Trashy place.  Search attempted by TES but interrupted by Dutch bystanders.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

I think all of the Monkeys stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway,
and we all stand together.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

Where did he hide the shoes?

Remember when I was in Aruba searching with Tx Equusearch and we visited the neighbor's house. Could the shoes have been put in the many sewers and resevoirs?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 04, 2008, 09:25:57 PM »

I too stand with the girl

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #299 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »

MF
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:03 pm   

Patrick forgot that there are no mangroves in the area of the fisherman's hut.... 

So where are there mangroves?

MF is an idiot

Joran didnt know what the bushes are called and just agreed with whatever Patrick called them

nice try at though

Oh for God's sakes,  there are people there to still spin too?  Last night, there were alot of pissed off posters at Joran. 
Should I be so stupid and even ask?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.