April 19, 2024, 10:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249660 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:11 PM »

CNS depression is the hallmark of GHB use. An oral dose of 10 mg/kg produces short-term amnesia and hypotonia; 20-30 mg/kg produces drowsiness and sleep. After ingestion of approximately 50-70 mg/kg, profound hypnosis and deep coma rapidly ensue. GHB quickly initiates delta wave and rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and produces moderate amnesia but does not produce analgesia or muscle relaxation. It decreases cerebral glucose metabolism and increases cerebral blood flow, yet it reduces intracranial pressure. Myoclonic jerks and respiratory depression accompany the descent into anesthesia.

She was not dead!

I believe it is the combination of GHB and ETOH that are often what make it lethal.

Yes, bb, that is what the article also reported.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:17 PM »

Question: What type of injury would have caused so much blood? Deepaks car.

A massive head injury or a gunshot..Something like that..I don't think she was hit by the car but we can't rule anything out at this point. Remember there was reports about large amounts of blood in Deepaks trunk as well.

Gunshot?  Where have I heard that someone had a pistol (GUN)?

Existence is futile.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:28 PM »

My theory is Natalee was put in the shallow grave then moved out to sea after the Family arrived. Joran places himself at the Marriott and that is exactly where the witnesses said they saw people moving a womans body into a tarp then to a white PU. We even have a person that said he helped bury her in a shallow grave.

*******, or others,

Who is the person that confessed to helping bury Natalee in a shallow grave? NAME.

Remember the person who said they saw Joran bring Natalee into the water?  They didn't believe the person or he was a foreigner or something?  He was in a car.  Heard a girl protesting.   Then Joran brought her out to the water?  Am I wrong?

Carlos the "frozen condom" witness.  A different person.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 04, 2008, 09:27:18 PM »

I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
chimes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: February 04, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »

. . . and in the intense beginning from mixing our monkey minds together, we were actually pretty much on target with our detailed theories! . . . and here we are still stuck together in monkey love mud.     
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: February 04, 2008, 09:27:34 PM »

MF
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:03 pm   

Patrick forgot that there are no mangroves in the area of the fisherman's hut.... 

So where are there mangroves?

MF is an idiot

Joran didnt know what the bushes are called and just agreed with whatever Patrick called them

nice try at though

Grasping at straws. Taco and Joran's Holland lawyer have been doing it all day.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 04, 2008, 09:28:02 PM »

Well, D2K obviously know what happened because they told him in the car tape that "if they find the girl you'll get 15 years."  So they would find, evidence of GHB, plus whatever else; or semin; or bruises, etc. from being beaten up.  That's why he didn't want her body found. 

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 04, 2008, 09:28:07 PM »

My theory is Natalee was put in the shallow grave then moved out to sea after the Family arrived. Joran places himself at the Marriott and that is exactly where the witnesses said they saw people moving a womans body into a tarp then to a white PU. We even have a person that said he helped bury her in a shallow grave.

*******, or others,

Who is the person that confessed to helping bury Natalee in a shallow grave? NAME.

Remember the person who said they saw Joran bring Natalee into the water?  They didn't believe the person or he was a foreigner or something?  He was in a car.  Heard a girl protesting.   Then Joran brought her out to the water?  Am I wrong?

How does this fit?

Existence is futile.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 04, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

A massive head injury or a gunshot..Something like that..I don't think she was hit by the car but we can't rule anything out at this point. Remember there was reports about large amounts of blood in Deepaks trunk as well.

I thought blood was inside car and headliner..haven't heard trunk. 

Joran mentions Satish's gun in the police car tape.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:12 PM »

*******, or others,

How does this fit?

It doesn't in the above.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:21 PM »

Well, D2K obviously know what happened because they told him in the car tape that "if they find the girl you'll get 15 years."  So they would find, evidence of GHB, plus whatever else; or semin; or bruises, etc. from being beaten up.  That's why he didn't want her body found. 

And of the brutal rapes.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:35 PM »

I'M STANDING WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

Amen, we are standing with you all!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #312 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:43 PM »

Satish had a gun.
IMO...no gun was involved.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: February 04, 2008, 09:29:55 PM »

Dunno..I know Rob heard a story about someone using a gun on Natalee. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: February 04, 2008, 09:30:40 PM »

ABC 20/20 COMING UP!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: February 04, 2008, 09:31:15 PM »

Well, it's "show time" for Joran's USA Debut -

I don't think I am prepared for this... I am going to get very mad and upset.  Think I might need an adult beverage.  Hang in there monks. 

Arubans, are you watching?  This is your "son".  Do the right thing. NOW
chimes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: February 04, 2008, 09:31:21 PM »

. . . remember the peculiar painted rocks?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 04, 2008, 09:31:35 PM »

The one security guard's PV talks about tourists seeing two guys moving a girl to a truck or car.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 04, 2008, 09:32:39 PM »

And of the brutal rapes.

I agree....

Hey there justins and tidycat! Hey to all the monkeys who are here who I haven't "seen'
in awhile,and hey to all the new monkeys....

Justins, I have been bothered since we first heard that Natalee might not have been dead,
her poor family to have to think of that for the rest of their lives....
String Joran up... hanging at high noon!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: February 04, 2008, 09:32:48 PM »

Is 20/20 airing in Aruba tonight?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.