April 24, 2024, 05:08:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249827 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 04, 2008, 10:35:56 PM »

if aruba would have prosecuted in the beginning

Beth would have more than likely been able to have Natalee to take home

joran would have done his time

Beth would have not been choked for all these months

tourism would have rebounded eventually

what a waste -

thanks for nothing you lying bastard JACKASSES in aruba 

got to hell and burn

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 04, 2008, 10:36:49 PM »

Tim Silfies on the record producer went to the Van der Sloots.  As soon as he got to the house Paulus pulled behind him.  As soon as Paulus saw the camera's he ducked away.  Paulus looked very stressed.

He saw Deepak Kalpoe and went to the Internet Cafe and talked to him briefly and he was talking with him and as soon as he found out who he was the conversation was one sided.  Deepak said I cannot talk to you and I warned you about putting him on film.

Daury has proof he was not in Aruba when Natalee vanished.

He said he knew Joran and they played soccer together when he was 15-16 and saw him this past December.  Daury talked directly to Joran on IM and Joran was apologectic saying I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Jeannie Pirro said this is not murder.  Jeannie is saying that they have witnesses who said Natalee had drugs on her.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: February 04, 2008, 10:37:18 PM »

Didn't Renfro say there was no phone there?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: February 04, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

33 minutes into this thing he has realized he is being set up.  The last attempt to find out who helped him.  From this point forward, most all seems to be made up.

Existence is futile.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 04, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »

Tim Silfies on the record producer went to the Van der Sloots.  As soon as he got to the house Paulus pulled behind him.  As soon as Paulus saw the camera's he ducked away.  Paulus looked very stressed.

He saw Deepak Kalpoe and went to the Internet Cafe and talked to him briefly and he was talking with him and as soon as he found out who he was the conversation was one sided.  Deepak said I cannot talk to you and I warned you about putting him on film.

He said he knew Joran and they played soccer together when he was 15-16 and saw him this past December.  Daury talked directly to Joran on IM and Joran was apologectic saying I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Jeannie Pirro said this is not murder.  Jeannie is saying that they have witnesses who said Natalee had drugs on her.

pierro is a bitch

- A Horse's Tale
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:16 PM »

Tacky alert

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:24 PM »

Greta is burying the van der sloots!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling Paulus "stressed."

Does she mention sitting at the kitchen table with him with Beth? He knew exactly what had happened. Probably managed the disappearance himself.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:32 PM »

AND so what PIERRO

that means Natalee deserved to be dumped like garbage ?

STFU

- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #428 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »

Didn't Renfro say there was no phone there?

MF said it, but said it wasn't there in 2005, was installed after....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 04, 2008, 10:39:33 PM »

pierro is a bitch

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:08 PM »

As brutal as they were to Joran, the Greta panel is still one step behind the story, they are chasing Paulus.
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:11 PM »

Can Aruba see 20/20 tonight?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #432 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:14 PM »

Well Joran pissed off another friend.  Daury didn't seem to happy about his name being used...

Does he have ANY friends left?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:28 PM »

pierro is a bitch

i just call em like i see em 

thats why im always in trouble 

- A Horse's Tale
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:42 PM »

The police asking Jug and Beth repeatedly about seizures 2 days after she disappeared, they knew!!!!!!!!!!!

It's proof Joran is guilty and they knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!

This settles it for me for all time.
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #435 on: February 04, 2008, 10:41:51 PM »

i think it's so sad that if things happened on that beach right there, that it was so close to Natalee's friends...who were probably still sitting out at their pool and maybe even on the beach
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: February 04, 2008, 10:42:20 PM »

I got the feeling that Mos didn't think this Daury story was very reliable. Anyone else?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: February 04, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »

AND so what PIERRO

that means Natalee deserved to be dumped like garbage ?

STFU

Jeannine isn't saying it like that robots.  Greta just asked her opinion as a judge is this murder.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 04, 2008, 10:42:55 PM »

As brutal as they were to Joran, the Greta panel is still one step behind the story, they are chasing Paulus.

Because he removed the body instead of calling for medics?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: February 04, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Greta is burying the van der sloots!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling Paulus "stressed."

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.   

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.