April 26, 2024, 07:50:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249891 times)
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: February 04, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Why not call for medical help? Why hide the body in the bushes? Why dump the body in the ocean?

The biggest clue is when he said "If they find the body with my sperm in it, I'm f****d." (I think that's the quote.) But even sex would not be a reason to dump the body. Only drugging and or raping Natalee or otherwise causing her death could explain this.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: February 04, 2008, 10:44:25 PM »

Didn't Renfro say there was no phone there?

MF said it, but said it wasn't there in 2005, was installed after....

Thanks Dihannah.  Like I said this morning I think there was a pre-paid cell phone involved.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: February 04, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

patrick has spent a year in jail and yet, he still sees jvds as a new species.  a very telling statement.
dennisintn
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 04, 2008, 10:45:35 PM »

He lied a great deal to Patrick about who helped him,how she died and the real events of that night..It was PVDS who said he had to go to school and do normal things..But I still think he was describing a friend and someone else that helped dispose of Natalee by sea..He combined two people and called them Daury..IMO

That is right... He is the one that helped him to despose of the body, but not at the beach.

They could not affort to bring more plausable snitches in the game...We have already 1 reporter, 1 siging card and 2 shivas.... this will cost a lot to get everyone paid to keep quite.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: February 04, 2008, 10:45:45 PM »

This is even worse on wide screen TV.

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #445 on: February 04, 2008, 10:48:46 PM »

no barking dogs

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 04, 2008, 10:49:06 PM »

Tim Silfies on the record producer went to the Van der Sloots.  As soon as he got to the house Paulus pulled behind him.  As soon as Paulus saw the camera's he ducked away.  Paulus looked very stressed.

He saw Deepak Kalpoe and went to the Internet Cafe and talked to him briefly and he was talking with him and as soon as he found out who he was the conversation was one sided.  Deepak said I cannot talk to you and I warned you about putting him on film.

Daury has proof he was not in Aruba when Natalee vanished.

He said he knew Joran and they played soccer together when he was 15-16 and saw him this past December.  Daury talked directly to Joran on IM and Joran was apologectic saying I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Jeannie Pirro said this is not murder.  Jeannie is saying that they have witnesses who said Natalee had drugs on her.

AND so what PIERRO

that means Natalee deserved to be dumped like garbage ?

STFU

Jeannine isn't saying it like that robots.  Greta just asked her opinion as a judge is this murder.

ohhh.. ok
sowwwwwy

im not watching it

maybe i jumped to quick

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #447 on: February 04, 2008, 10:49:34 PM »

Wow!  Taco finally speaks the truth!  Until he said he'd still defend him.  What an idiot!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: February 04, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »

TACO YOU SHITHEAD HERE IS A WAKEUP CALL FOR YOU

JORANS WORDS ARE EVIDENCE YOU DUMBASS!!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: February 04, 2008, 10:51:40 PM »

This lying sick bastard is more than evil...hell will welcome him with open arms.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: February 04, 2008, 10:52:07 PM »

Why not call for medical help? Why hide the body in the bushes? Why dump the body in the ocean?

The biggest clue is when he said "If they find the body with my sperm in it, I'm f****d." (I think that's the quote.) But even sex would not be a reason to dump the body. Only drugging and or raping Natalee or otherwise causing her death could explain this.

Well he did say he gave her a bacardi, I'm sure there must have been something in it.  And if she were drugged and had sex with her, then thats rape.  Frankenstooge will get his, count on it.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: February 04, 2008, 10:52:20 PM »

Two thoughts:

1.  So so so glad Beth got to meet Patrick!

2.  No mention of Deepak and Satish.....  hmmmmmm

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: February 04, 2008, 10:52:52 PM »

no barking dogs

You are beginning to scare me...I don't understand anything you are saying tonight. LOL 
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: February 04, 2008, 10:52:53 PM »

Beth: "He will be in his living hell."

Bravo!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: February 04, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »

That Beth is the GREATEST mother that ever lived. The way she looked at Chris, bent over and said that Joran has to live among the people now and suffer for what he did. I am in tears here. Unreal.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: February 04, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »

The whole world now KNOWS. Nothing is going to change that. However, there is still nothing to charge him with that they can actually prove. Joran DID state early on in the tapes about "others" and "higher powers". Our only hope is that one of the "others" comes clean and tells EXACTLY what went down.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: February 04, 2008, 10:56:17 PM »

ABC has not shown the part with him calling everybody idiots.
Paulus, the Kalpoes, the ALE, the judge.
That was very telling to me.  Everybody that helped him he called
an idiot.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: February 04, 2008, 10:57:09 PM »

welp, start boarding up the hotels and closing down the resteraunts Aruba - your goose is cooked!!!

what you going to do when the tourists quit comming?  We warned you!!! You deserve whatever happens
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: February 04, 2008, 10:57:28 PM »

This lying sick bastard is more than evil...hell will welcome him with open arms.

Joran?  Taco?  Or both?

Taco, your Mom is on the phone, she wants to talk to you.

I believe in miracles!
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: February 04, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »

Tim Silfies on the record producer went to the Van der Sloots.  As soon as he got to the house Paulus pulled behind him.  As soon as Paulus saw the camera's he ducked away.  Paulus looked very stressed.

He saw Deepak Kalpoe and went to the Internet Cafe and talked to him briefly and he was talking with him and as soon as he found out who he was the conversation was one sided.  Deepak said I cannot talk to you and I warned you about putting him on film.

Daury has proof he was not in Aruba when Natalee vanished.

He said he knew Joran and they played soccer together when he was 15-16 and saw him this past December.  Daury talked directly to Joran on IM and Joran was apologectic saying I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Jeannie Pirro said this is not murder.  Jeannie is saying that they have witnesses who said Natalee had drugs on her.

AND so what PIERRO

that means Natalee deserved to be dumped like garbage ?

STFU

Jeannine isn't saying it like that robots.  Greta just asked her opinion as a judge is this murder.

Several of the "experts" who have commented on this seem to forget that Joran admitted he did not know if Natalee was dead or just unconcious when his "friend" took her out in the boat. Based just on his words, if you had no other evidence of how she died, I think that is murder.  Hans Mos said it was.  Even if he personally didn't place her in the ocean, they agreed together to do it.  I also think that in this country, the fact that Joran admits being on the beach with Natalee, the Kalpoes put him on the beach with Natalee, and no one ever saw her again, would be enough to corroborate the confession, although I could be wrong about that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.