April 20, 2024, 06:08:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249704 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: February 04, 2008, 11:15:26 PM »

I'm surprised the Kalpoe's haven't spoken out of fury against Joran, since he's pretty much exonerated them.  Will they sue him?  I would, then kick his azz.

I just can't figure out why they have allowed this to happen to them and defending Joran all this time?

Because there is still more to the story....... 
Exactly.

Kalpoes are guilty.  They were there when Joran harmed Natalee and they also kidnapped and raped her.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #501 on: February 04, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

Local news here in Ohio is speaking of the case.  They just played an audio tape of Tim Miller stating they now have an idea of where to look and they are looking for anything, including something manmade

My thought too.  It was so quick, as I realized he was on.  Very small blip, so may have missed part of it.  But I do remember hearing manmade.  Maybe he just meant they are looking for anything and everything....  nothing specific now?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: February 04, 2008, 11:16:48 PM »

I was even impressed Lackopenis didnt have a meltdown. even was pissed and wants JVDS to STFU and made the comments aboutwhats he done to all those who have tryed to help him !  Probably had depends on for when he shit his pants

Taco knows he has been had

He should change his name to sucker

Yeppers Blah.. the greasy POS too..  Needs a good bitch slapping ! 

Klaas, we need a bitch-slap icon.

LOL I think she does have one.. but I never saved it ! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #503 on: February 04, 2008, 11:17:28 PM »

Well Joran pissed off another friend.  Daury didn't seem to happy about his name being used...

Does he have ANY friends left?

Yes, he still has a few die-hards at RU Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: February 04, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Beam me up Taco!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 04, 2008, 11:17:56 PM »

cold and calculating, even when stoned - this psycopath is playing Patrick.  He's trying to capture Patrick's trust for his own gain.  Give him something, he'll give me something back. 

Give the TV stations something, they'll give me something back.

Give my mother and father a little something, they'll give me something back.

Give a man enough rope.

He's hung.  It may not be the way we want it.  But he's hung.

God bless Natalee and her family.  I stand with the girl.

Wonderful first post....welcome.

I stand with the girl.  Her name is Natalee Holloway.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:27 PM »

I'm surprised the Kalpoe's haven't spoken out of fury against Joran, since he's pretty much exonerated them.  Will they sue him?  I would, then kick his azz.

I just can't figure out why they have allowed this to happen to them and defending Joran all this time?

This goes so much deeper than we'll ever know. Aruba defending the Van der Sloots. Aruba choosing to trash Natalee and her family. The intentionally screwed investigation. The corrupt Dutch judges.

Aruba should be ashamed of itself for everything they've done. they owe Natalee and her family a huge apology.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

What is RU???
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:38 PM »

Why not call for medical help? Why hide the body in the bushes? Why dump the body in the ocean?

The biggest clue is when he said "If they find the body with my sperm in it, I'm f****d." (I think that's the quote.) But even sex would not be a reason to dump the body. Only drugging and or raping Natalee or otherwise causing her death could explain this.

haven't read back yet.
Did anyone notice he says, so I'm talking to her talking to her and she says nothing, nothing Patrick...so I take her...
that was ominous to me. So I take her. I think he had sex with her then and that is why he had to hide the body.

i didn't catch that but it makes sense

i just wish they could've gone on for a while longer.  i think joran would've told more
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:40 PM »

I did notice that he said one time that the boat guy told
him to go home and he would take care of everything and Joran
just left Natalee there.
Then he said that he and the boat guy were both there with her
at the beach.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 04, 2008, 11:18:44 PM »

I got a call from Beth today thanking me and all of Scared Monkeys for our unending support from the beginning of this case. Thru think and thin we were there as a shoulder to lean on.

I thought to myself, I appreciated Beth's comments, however, felt awkward as I couldn't imagine taking any other position or fighting for someone more than Beth, Dave and Natalee's family.

The injustice needed justice and needed to never be forgotten. This case has provided many other cases to get media attention as well. From the outset of this case all of us here called the very scenarios that Joran had admitted to. I have had inside info into the Aruba ways and life styles because of past experiences. I have met over the years people like Rudy Croes and Oduber. Of course at this point they probably rue that day ever occurred. However, I am glad to have drawn from those experiences to be able to help Beth.

Beth, you know that we have always had your back. Scared Monkeys was the bullet proof vest for Natalee's family. We took on that role and never needed anyone to tell us what was appropriate to do. Common decent people don't need advice, we just did it.

So many of you refused to let the story go and although the media will never admit it ... Beth certainly will. We were the mongoose that would not let go. Thank you all for your hard work, determination, perseverance and prayers.

I thank all of you Monkeys and many old monkeys that have returned and well as some of our very new ones.

I have come to know Beth over these past couple of years not by reporting and discussing a story, but by just talking to Beth as a voice of reason, a confident and a some one who just tried to make her laugh during some amazingly difficult times.

Beth's pain has been out pain and its nice to know that she knows where she can draw strength for when times are difficult. I am honored and proud to be able to call Beth my friend.

God bless you Beth and may this be the beginning of you finally getting answers and peace.

Thank you Monkeys ...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: February 04, 2008, 11:19:03 PM »

Posted by Ono on previous thread.  Gottenbos boat could have been at Marriott already..or a friends..

I'm so far behind...puff puff...but have this thought:  Also, if any of the residential locals there in Aruba keep/kept their boats regularly berthed at the Marriott's marina.  Our Marriott property here is one of the many marinas in the area where year 'round residents keep their boats - all sizes - all types.  Many spend the weekend on the larger yachts and or sailboats and just stay in the marina for fun.  I know of two couples who live in them six months out of the year, docking at our Marriott marina, as they journey from elsewhere.  So, maybe one of the Sloots' confidantes kept their boat there ? Would make things handy? Just a thought.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: February 04, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »

Saw Rob was signed in and was gonna say hi.. but gone now.   Oh wel. HI ROB if you are lurking. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 04, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »

Well Joran pissed off another friend.  Daury didn't seem to happy about his name being used...

Are you $h1tting me?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: February 04, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »

I hope Mos has the smarts to connect all the known facts and make them work...otherwise Taco will get Joran off for this too. 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 04, 2008, 11:19:53 PM »

This goes so much deeper than we'll ever know. Aruba defending the Van der Sloots. Aruba choosing to trash Natalee and her family. The intentionally screwed investigation. The corrupt Dutch judges.

Aruba should be ashamed of itself for everything they've done. they owe Natalee and her family a huge apology.

they can have their corrupt little shithole, aint no one going there anymore

good luck with those Aloe plants assholes!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: February 04, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »

What is RU???

HI CJ..

RU   Refugees Unleashed forum   

Havent looked there either. wonder what they all think of their sporter boy now?   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: February 04, 2008, 11:20:44 PM »

Maybe ABC will allow Rene Gielen to use some of Joran's confession footage in her documentary. Perhaps her friend Renfro can arrange it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #518 on: February 04, 2008, 11:20:57 PM »

DauryHand

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: February 04, 2008, 11:21:31 PM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNyRMUYCNo

"Its a Big Ocean"
"I was very lucky to get away with it"
"If they would have found the girl I would have been screwed"
"She will never be found again"
"They dropped her into the sea?Yes? Yes"
"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.