April 24, 2024, 01:48:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249817 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: February 04, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »

That Beth is the GREATEST mother that ever lived. The way she looked at Chris, bent over and said that Joran has to live among the people now and suffer for what he did. I am in tears here. Unreal.

Definitely one of the high points, Blue Moon. Beth is so strong. This show was very well put together, very impressive. Kudos to ABC for a great job!

they did do a very great job. I don't think anyone could have any doubts now.

They did do a good job...will have to read back now....didn't watch Greta [ boycotting her ] but just now heard O'Reilly refer to Joran as a villian as his show getting to re-run here.

Was disappointed they didn't mention the fact the Joran conned the Alabama girls into thinking he was on Spring Break from Holland and also staying at the Holiday Inn....;God bless Beth - she is so sweet and good.  Peter de Vries and Patrick are REAL MEN!  God bless them too and also Chris Cuomo....
eightball06512
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:21 PM »

Local news here in Ohio is speaking of the case.  They just played an audio tape of Tim Miller stating they now have an idea of where to look and they are looking for anything, including something manmade

:2thinky:probably refering to the cage from the fisherman huts

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #522 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:34 PM »

I did notice that he said one time that the boat guy told
him to go home and he would take care of everything and Joran
just left Natalee there.
Then he said that he and the boat guy were both there with her
at the beach.

Yes.....Joe T. picked up on that too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #523 on: February 04, 2008, 11:22:50 PM »

I got a call from Beth today thanking me and all of Scared Monkeys for our unending support from the beginning of this case. Thru think and thin we were there as a shoulder to lean on.

I thought to myself, I appreciated Beth's comments, however, felt awkward as I couldn't imagine taking any other position or fighting for someone more than Beth, Dave and Natalee's family.

The injustice needed justice and needed to never be forgotten. This case has provided many other cases to get media attention as well. From the outset of this case all of us here called the very scenarios that Joran had admitted to. I have had inside info into the Aruba ways and life styles because of past experiences. I have met over the years people like Rudy Croes and Oduber. Of course at this point they probably rue that day ever occurred. However, I am glad to have drawn from those experiences to be able to help Beth.

Beth, you know that we have always had your back. Scared Monkeys was the bullet proof vest for Natalee's family. We took on that role and never needed anyone to tell us what was appropriate to do. Common decent people don't need advice, we just did it.

So many of you refused to let the story go and although the media will never admit it ... Beth certainly will. We were the mongoose that would not let go. Thank you all for your hard work, determination, perseverance and prayers.

I thank all of you Monkeys and many old monkeys that have returned and well as some of our very new ones.

I have come to know Beth over these past couple of years not by reporting and discussing a story, but by just talking to Beth as a voice of reason, a confident and a some one who just tried to make her laugh during some amazingly difficult times.

Beth's pain has been out pain and its nice to know that she knows where she can draw strength for when times are difficult. I am honored and proud to be able to call Beth my friend.

God bless you Beth and may this be the beginning of you finally getting answers and peace.

Thank you Monkeys ...

AND a big thanks to you and Mrs.. Klaas.. San .. Obs and CBB !
Klass has worked her ass off over these last few years. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: February 04, 2008, 11:23:13 PM »

Posted by Ono on previous thread.  Gottenbos boat could have been at Marriott already..or a friends..

I'm so far behind...puff puff...but have this thought:  Also, if any of the residential locals there in Aruba keep/kept their boats regularly berthed at the Marriott's marina.  Our Marriott property here is one of the many marinas in the area where year 'round residents keep their boats - all sizes - all types.  Many spend the weekend on the larger yachts and or sailboats and just stay in the marina for fun.  I know of two couples who live in them six months out of the year, docking at our Marriott marina, as they journey from elsewhere.  So, maybe one of the Sloots' confidantes kept their boat there ? Would make things handy? Just a thought.

The owner of the boat does not necessarily have to be directly involved.  I have a key to my brother's boat.  Wouldn't he have a key to his cousin's boat?

Could they have stolen borrowed a boat and returned it (rowboat)?

How does he know how far they didn't go unless he was there?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2008, 11:23:26 PM »

I'm surprised the Kalpoe's haven't spoken out of fury against Joran, since he's pretty much exonerated them.  Will they sue him?  I would, then kick his azz.

I just can't figure out why they have allowed this to happen to them and defending Joran all this time?

Because there is still more to the story....... 

This goes so much deeper than we'll ever know. Aruba defending the Van der Sloots. Aruba choosing to trash Natalee and her family. The intentionally screwed investigation. The corrupt Dutch judges.

Aruba should be ashamed of itself for everything they've done. they owe Natalee and her family a huge apology.

I was just thinking about this... remember when the Arubans demanded that Beth apologize to the Kalpoes - I think it was because she called them murderers?  What that woman has had to endure.  And her book didn't slam them at all.  She could have BURIED THEM.  I sure would have!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: February 04, 2008, 11:23:36 PM »

I'm surprised the Kalpoe's haven't spoken out of fury against Joran, since he's pretty much exonerated them.  Will they sue him?  I would, then kick his azz.

I just can't figure out why they have allowed this to happen to them and defending Joran all this time?

Because there is still more to the story....... 

This goes so much deeper than we'll ever know. Aruba defending the Van der Sloots. Aruba choosing to trash Natalee and her family. The intentionally screwed investigation. The corrupt Dutch judges.

Aruba should be ashamed of itself for everything they've done. they owe Natalee and her family a huge apology.

they can have their corrupt little shithole, aint no one going there anymore

good luck with those Aloe plants assholes!!

I take it you won't be vacationing there, Blah. 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: February 04, 2008, 11:23:44 PM »

From a Dutch blog

"Enkele weken geleden sprak ik met een van de broers Kalpoe. Ze wonen aan de Hooiberg in Santa Cruz Aruba en ik ken hun vader erg goed die in het hotelwezen van Aruba werkzaam is. Deze broers zijn er door Joran bij betrokken terwijl ze er werkelijk helemaal niks mee te maken hebben gehad. Joran stond bekend als rokkenjager, hij ging er prat op om zoveel mogelijk vrouwen te versieren en hield daar zelfs een boekje voor bij met alle namen, data en tijdstippen. Joran schuwde het heimelijke gebruik van GHB ook niet als een meisje niet snel genoeg op zijn advances in ging. Volgens een van de broertjes noemde Joran dat zijn "love-potion" en als het hem niet snel genoeg ging wast het "love-potion no. 9" erin als het meisje niet keek of als Joran zelf een drankje ging halen.

"Single weeks I ago spoke with one of the brothers Kalpoe.  They live at the Haystack in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father very good that in the hotel being of Aruba actively is.  These brothers are to make had there by Joran by concerned meanwhile they it really totally nothing with.  Joran stood known as skirts hunter, he was proud to decorate of so much possible women and held that even a bow for by with all names, data and moments.  Joran shunned not went the secret use of GHB also not as a girl fast enough on its advances in. According to one of the brothers named Joran that are "love-potion" and as it him not fast enough went wast the "love-potion no.  9" in it as the girl looked not or wanted to get as a Joran self a drink. 

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

Repeat of previous post.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 04, 2008, 11:23:49 PM »

Beth WON!!!! 

Aruba LOST!!! 

who cares what happens with that corrupt dump now.  its over for them.

goodnight.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 04, 2008, 11:24:27 PM »

Joe T told Greta he knew Joran lied, because it was evident when you compared it with his other story (stories?).  Obviously Joe doesn't know there have been 20 different stories from Joran and that proves nothing except that he is a liar!  What a jerk.  I thought Joran had a lawyer in NL and one or more in Aruba.  How is JT still his lawyer since the civil case he was hired for was dismissed and he doesn't practice in Aruba or the NL?  He is just someone easy to get on the TV at short notice and wants the publicity.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #530 on: February 04, 2008, 11:24:33 PM »

What is RU???

Sorry........things are going so fast here.
Refugees Unleashed forum. A joran and Joran family loving forum.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 04, 2008, 11:25:13 PM »

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today, Mr. O.  Wink

Hi Rob!  Good to see you!

Hi new monkeys!
[/quote]

Hi...

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: February 04, 2008, 11:25:59 PM »

DUmb question...   
Was that a joint JVDS was smoking in the SUV or a ciggy?
 I never saw a joint that big..?   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:39 PM »

What is RU???

where the evil ones gather...hell on earth!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:44 PM »

AND HERE IS SOMETINg TO ADD TO THE FIRE.

in 2005 Shango said it all.

Elder needs to sing to preserve his lineage
To agree to remain silent is to agree not to hum any tune
The Arawaks (Reporter) are desperate, they fear for the tribe,(the Americans) they do not want war with the cowboys (Holloway’s)
But the loot (Natalee ) remains hidden
And the Arawaks (Reporter) keep their singing card hidden as well
The fallen judge  (Paul vd sloot) and the singing  card (Pual vd Sloot )are of the same hand (SAME PERSON) , but it is dangerous for the Arawaks (Reporter) to play it, because everyone would hear, including the cowboys (BETH)

The maze (laws) of Babylon (Netherland) is very difficult for the supposed guilty, even if innocent
The Arawaks (kop/Reporter)  cannot reveal their singing  (the source) card
many teepees (police officers) would be destroyed and the cowboys (Holloway’s) would get upset.
the singing  card (Paul vd Sloot) is bad luck for wampum (economy) for many moons (months)
So there must be some type of sacrifice (Solution)
The gods (Aruba Government) are hungry, the cowboys (Holloway’s) are hungry
Great disruption in the halls (department) of Babylonian (dutch) palace (government)

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 4:42 pm ****** NAT STORY *******
Arawaks (Aruba Law Enforcement) hold singing card from Babylon (Holland)
There is also a trio. One Babylonian (Sloot’s). 2 Shivas (Kalpoes).
Arawaks (Aruba Law Enforcement) can’t let babylonian (Sloot’s)Card sing because hand holding it (an Aruba law enforcement) dirty too.
Many teepees (Police) fall. No Wampum.(Tourism)
Cowboys (FBI) eat Sacrifice. Arawaks (Aruba Law Enforcement) eat sacrifice.
Dirty hand (an Aruba Law Enfrocement) stays hidden, but all are well-fed.
Cowboys (FBI) happy, but unrest in the halls of the palace (the government)
Babylon (Holland) owes the Arawaks (kop/Reporter) !

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm    ***** Nat STORY ****
The babylonians (MIU) knew it was dangerous to trade among the arawaks ,(Aruba Law Enforccement)
The way is clouded for the sacrifice (Solution) 
Rules have changed, so has the maze
the way is lost for the pioneers who went to live among the indians
The flames are growing
A sacrifice (solution) will be made to spare the police (………..);
to spare the teepees (The Police Department)
Singing cards have lost their power
Arawaks (Reporter) worried about being caught with dirty hand
His lordship (M.O.) will bestow the title soon….. See date Bondia 20-01-2008
They will save the teepees (the Police department) and the palace, (Aruba Government)
but first
The Sacrifice (Joran v/d/ Sloot)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNyRMUYCNo

"Its a Big Ocean"
"I was very lucky to get away with it"
"If they would have found the girl I would have been screwed"
"She will never be found again"
"They dropped her into the sea?Yes? Yes"
"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"[/b]

Think maybe someone is putting the squeeze on him for a payoff?  Remember he talks about getting money and giving some of it to this guy who helped him?  Maybe Paulus is having money problems and needs cash quick? (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: February 04, 2008, 11:26:53 PM »

Local news here in Ohio is speaking of the case.  They just played an audio tape of Tim Miller stating they now have an idea of where to look and they are looking for anything, including something manmade

VERY INTERESTING!!
What station & city?  Maybe they'll put something on their website.  TIA!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 04, 2008, 11:27:15 PM »

I got a call from Beth today thanking me and all of Scared Monkeys for our unending support from the beginning of this case. Thru think and thin we were there as a shoulder to lean on.

I thought to myself, I appreciated Beth's comments, however, felt awkward as I couldn't imagine taking any other position or fighting for someone more than Beth, Dave and Natalee's family.

The injustice needed justice and needed to never be forgotten. This case has provided many other cases to get media attention as well. From the outset of this case all of us here called the very scenarios that Joran had admitted to. I have had inside info into the Aruba ways and life styles because of past experiences. I have met over the years people like Rudy Croes and Oduber. Of course at this point they probably rue that day ever occurred. However, I am glad to have drawn from those experiences to be able to help Beth.

Beth, you know that we have always had your back. Scared Monkeys was the bullet proof vest for Natalee's family. We took on that role and never needed anyone to tell us what was appropriate to do. Common decent people don't need advice, we just did it.

So many of you refused to let the story go and although the media will never admit it ... Beth certainly will. We were the mongoose that would not let go. Thank you all for your hard work, determination, perseverance and prayers.

I thank all of you Monkeys and many old monkeys that have returned and well as some of our very new ones.

I have come to know Beth over these past couple of years not by reporting and discussing a story, but by just talking to Beth as a voice of reason, a confident and a some one who just tried to make her laugh during some amazingly difficult times.

Beth's pain has been out pain and its nice to know that she knows where she can draw strength for when times are difficult. I am honored and proud to be able to call Beth my friend.

God bless you Beth and may this be the beginning of you finally getting answers and peace.

Thank you Monkeys ...

AND a big thanks to you and Mrs.. Klaas.. San .. Obs and CBB !
Klass has worked her ass off over these last few years. 
and Dubba, and Tim Miller, and the Persistence.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #538 on: February 04, 2008, 11:27:31 PM »

What is RU???

It's dark forum who endlessly support Joran and his family to any lenghth.  They speak of how much they hate Beth and how much Natalee deserved what happened to her, because she drank.  I could go on and on with what the evil they stand for, but it will make make angry and sick.

Trust me,  You don't even want to see it.  They are worse than Taco.  Oh did I mention they take donations for Taco and his support of dipshit?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 04, 2008, 11:28:13 PM »

cold and calculating, even when stoned - this psycopath is playing Patrick.  He's trying to capture Patrick's trust for his own gain.  Give him something, he'll give me something back. 

Give the TV stations something, they'll give me something back.

Give my mother and father a little something, they'll give me something back.

Give a man enough rope.

He's hung.  It may not be the way we want it.  But he's hung.

God bless Natalee and her family.  I stand with the girl.

You got it lilibell!! He saw a great connection to make money,get high quality weed and be friendly with a gangsta type that he looked up to. I give major kudos to Patrick for what he did but I am sure they left out a great deal about this guy that some of us would not like. I could tell by his actions he was bsing Patrick..They used each other and like it was posted today on there text message to each other the game wasn't over between them. Joran knows he gave him very little but destroyed himself publicly.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 11:30:28 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.