March 28, 2024, 10:37:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 248146 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 04, 2008, 11:28:20 PM »

This goes so much deeper than we'll ever know. Aruba defending the Van der Sloots. Aruba choosing to trash Natalee and her family. The intentionally screwed investigation. The corrupt Dutch judges.

Aruba should be ashamed of itself for everything they've done. they owe Natalee and her family a huge apology.

I was just thinking about this... remember when the Arubans demanded that Beth apologize to the Kalpoes - I think it was because she called them murderers?  What that woman has had to endure.  And her book didn't slam them at all.  She could have BURIED THEM.  I sure would have!

Unlike Aruba, ATA, AHATA, Aruba Today and a whole slew of other assholes on the hellhole Beth has risen above all that and tonite I think we saw the fruits of that. They got their asses slammed.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 04, 2008, 11:29:14 PM »

DUmb question...   
Was that a joint JVDS was smoking in the SUV or a ciggy?
 I never saw a joint that big..?   

LOL.... I think it was a big fat doobie Angie....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #542 on: February 04, 2008, 11:29:40 PM »

I got a call from Beth today thanking me and all of Scared Monkeys for our unending support from the beginning of this case. Thru think and thin we were there as a shoulder to lean on.

I thought to myself, I appreciated Beth's comments, however, felt awkward as I couldn't imagine taking any other position or fighting for someone more than Beth, Dave and Natalee's family.

The injustice needed justice and needed to never be forgotten. This case has provided many other cases to get media attention as well. From the outset of this case all of us here called the very scenarios that Joran had admitted to. I have had inside info into the Aruba ways and life styles because of past experiences. I have met over the years people like Rudy Croes and Oduber. Of course at this point they probably rue that day ever occurred. However, I am glad to have drawn from those experiences to be able to help Beth.

Beth, you know that we have always had your back. Scared Monkeys was the bullet proof vest for Natalee's family. We took on that role and never needed anyone to tell us what was appropriate to do. Common decent people don't need advice, we just did it.

So many of you refused to let the story go and although the media will never admit it ... Beth certainly will. We were the mongoose that would not let go. Thank you all for your hard work, determination, perseverance and prayers.

I thank all of you Monkeys and many old monkeys that have returned and well as some of our very new ones.

I have come to know Beth over these past couple of years not by reporting and discussing a story, but by just talking to Beth as a voice of reason, a confident and a some one who just tried to make her laugh during some amazingly difficult times.

Beth's pain has been out pain and its nice to know that she knows where she can draw strength for when times are difficult. I am honored and proud to be able to call Beth my friend.

God bless you Beth and may this be the beginning of you finally getting answers and peace.

Thank you Monkeys ...

This is a wonderful post, thank you Red. I am honored to be here and my heart goes out to all of Natalee's family and friends.
There is still work to be done. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #543 on: February 04, 2008, 11:29:47 PM »

Local news here in Ohio is speaking of the case.  They just played an audio tape of Tim Miller stating they now have an idea of where to look and they are looking for anything, including something manmade

VERY INTERESTING!!
What station & city?  Maybe they'll put something on their website.  TIA!

I had on ABC still when local news came on.  It's Columbus, OH Channel 6

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: February 04, 2008, 11:30:24 PM »

I got a call from Beth today thanking me and all of Scared Monkeys for our unending support from the beginning of this case. Thru think and thin we were there as a shoulder to lean on.

I thought to myself, I appreciated Beth's comments, however, felt awkward as I couldn't imagine taking any other position or fighting for someone more than Beth, Dave and Natalee's family.

The injustice needed justice and needed to never be forgotten. This case has provided many other cases to get media attention as well. From the outset of this case all of us here called the very scenarios that Joran had admitted to. I have had inside info into the Aruba ways and life styles because of past experiences. I have met over the years people like Rudy Croes and Oduber. Of course at this point they probably rue that day ever occurred. However, I am glad to have drawn from those experiences to be able to help Beth.

Beth, you know that we have always had your back. Scared Monkeys was the bullet proof vest for Natalee's family. We took on that role and never needed anyone to tell us what was appropriate to do. Common decent people don't need advice, we just did it.

So many of you refused to let the story go and although the media will never admit it ... Beth certainly will. We were the mongoose that would not let go. Thank you all for your hard work, determination, perseverance and prayers.

I thank all of you Monkeys and many old monkeys that have returned and well as some of our very new ones.

I have come to know Beth over these past couple of years not by reporting and discussing a story, but by just talking to Beth as a voice of reason, a confident and a some one who just tried to make her laugh during some amazingly difficult times.

Beth's pain has been out pain and its nice to know that she knows where she can draw strength for when times are difficult. I am honored and proud to be able to call Beth my friend.

God bless you Beth and may this be the beginning of you finally getting answers and peace.

Thank you Monkeys ...

AND a big thanks to you and Mrs.. Klaas.. San .. Obs and CBB !
Klass has worked her ass off over these last few years. 
and Dubba, and Tim Miller, and the Persistence.

You're right Bearly..  Im sorry I forgot them .  Sad    Just can't get over all the crap the richardcranium spewed out of his eveil mouth. Even thought me and asswipe here are getting a divroce.. HE even watched it.. wont repeat what he said about JVDS 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 04, 2008, 11:31:21 PM »

1 more thing then i'm going to bed.

Just when it seemed all hope was lost, this guy Patrick comes out from nowhere and blows this thing wide open and brings Beth her answers.

They say God works in strange ways.  I have never been a very religious person and never really gave it much thought.

But THAT must be a miracle.  That is really something to think about.  Might have to reconsider some of my views.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: February 04, 2008, 11:31:45 PM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNyRMUYCNo

"Its a Big Ocean"
"I was very lucky to get away with it"
"If they would have found the girl I would have been screwed"
"She will never be found again"
"They dropped her into the sea?Yes? Yes"
"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.  Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"

Think maybe someone is putting the squeeze on him for a payoff?  Remember he talks about getting money and giving some of it to this guy who helped him?  Maybe Paulus is having money problems and needs cash quick? (MO)

Interesting choice of words, "this man."  He doesn't say guy, he says man.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »

Thank you Monkeys ...

Red, you have done a wonderful thing with this site. My thanks to Mrs. Red and the incredible Klaas, too. It's been a joy to drop in here from time to time. God bless you Beth.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:34 PM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

"Its a Big Ocean"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'd give my life to help him"[/b]

Think maybe someone is putting the squeeze on him for a payoff?  Remember he talks about getting money and giving some of it to this guy who helped him?  Maybe Paulus is having money problems and needs cash quick? (MO)

Did you see PVDS had big plans to sue the GOVT again for a huuge payoff?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: February 04, 2008, 11:32:40 PM »

DUmb question...   

LOL.... I think it was a big fat doobie Angie....

maybe a blunt?  I thought holy crap.. if thats a doobie.. sure is a huge one.  Asked dipshit here what he thought.. he said he couldnt tel.. lol
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: February 04, 2008, 11:34:12 PM »

1 more thing then i'm going to bed.

Just when it seemed all hope was lost, this guy Patrick comes out from nowhere and blows this thing wide open and brings Beth her answers.

They say God works in strange ways.  I have never been a very religious person and never really gave it much thought.

But THAT must be a miracle.  That is really something to think about.  Might have to reconsider some of my views.

I agree Blah !!   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #551 on: February 04, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »

DUmb question...   

Lmfao......I could tell you a story you wouldn't believe, but all I will say is...you haven't been around many dopers have ya Angie, lol. Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 04, 2008, 11:34:40 PM »

Thank you Monkeys ...

AND a big thanks to you and Mrs.. Klaas.. San .. Obs and CBB !
Klass has worked her ass off over these last few years. 

You are right Angie.  Klaas has devoted so much of her personal time and the job she has done monitoring the forum is just remarkable and she deserves an applause for her hard work.

And thank you Red and all the other Monkeys for all your hard work also.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 04, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »

DUmb question...   

Lmfao......I could tell you a story you wouldn't believe, but all I will say is...you haven't been around many dopers have ya Angie, lol. Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 04, 2008, 11:35:50 PM »

What is RU???

If no one has answered your question, I will try.  I don't go there because I feel like I am in freefall in an insane asylum.  It is a website where all those Joran supporters gather and make up the horrific lies about Natalee and Beth and pass around a "love bowl" to take up money for Joran and Joe Tacopino and support and hang onto every word Joran says and I may be mistaken but I believe his parents post there as well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 04, 2008, 11:36:08 PM »

"Its a Big Ocean"

Did you see PVDS had big plans to sue the GOVT again for a huuge payoff?

No I hadn't seen that?  Where was this?  I would say money is now a BIG problem for that family.  I'd say some are calling in their favors right now as we speak. (MO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 04, 2008, 11:36:35 PM »

"Its a Big Ocean"

"I'd give my life to help him."

Didn't a Gottenbos say they'd walk through fire for Joran?  I think I remember something like that, but my memory may be faulty...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: February 04, 2008, 11:37:04 PM »

Very telling the Mos says that he believes this case will be solved, The holloways deserve this and the Island has suffered.  Who cares about the island, they never did anything but help cover this up.  Did they not believe that one day Beth would not blow their cover.  She told them and she delivered.  Stupid people.

If Aruban had anticipated the strength and determination of one amazing woman named Beth Holloway Twitty ... one amazing woman who pledged she would be a voice for her daughter for as long as it took to get answers ... justice would have prevailed early on and ... the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen who went missing on Aruban soil would ... almost three years later ... be a distance memory ... a distance memory expect for family and friends.

Aruba you blew it!  Was a evil wannabe judge named Paulus van der Sloot worth it ... a wannabe judge who convinced his son through abetting that the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society did not apply to him?

Janet

+++++++++++

A VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

Beth Twitty
'Scarborough Country'
October 24, 2005

“I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.”

Beth Twitty'
Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
September 14, 2005

“We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.”

Beth Twitty
Scarborough Country

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

Beth Twitty
Associated Press
September 6, 2005

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: February 04, 2008, 11:37:26 PM »

Anita knows she is responsible for Paulus and Joran being the weak crooks they are, codependent on her.  She does not want them to see 20/20.  She has probably donned a see-thru peignoir and put the Woodstock cassettes on the tape player to distract from what she has created.  Anita, pour up Paulus another stiff scotch, he's going to need it when Daury comes knocking on your door.

Tyler, I nearly puked when I read that description of Anita!    

Tyler, you left out the knee-hi's and the Birkenstocks.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 04, 2008, 11:37:34 PM »

Thank you Monkeys ...

There is no finer cause than this cause. SM has been a battleground for Good versus Evil and I think the good guys won tonite.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.