April 16, 2024, 05:42:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249480 times)
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: February 05, 2008, 12:30:32 AM »

Hey BlueBob!!  Terrific to see ya here!!  Glad I stuck around long enough for that rare opportunity!

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #701 on: February 05, 2008, 12:31:00 AM »

Puzzler - I did notice the discrepancy in the size of his nostrils - matches the discrepancy between the size of his two eyes.  Either that is his "snorting" side or he got dropped on his face a few times as a baby.  That might be a whole new avenue for the talking heads to explore as to why he is the way he is. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: February 05, 2008, 12:32:44 AM »

OMG - you aren't going to believe this.  Posted by MF at RU - no link to the article in Dutch of course:

Is he saying Natalee was allergic to Joran's semen? 

Did Dan Riehl write that? 

How gross.. !!  Allergic to Semen. I have HEARD it all now.. 

Yesterday, he mentions her getting him off.  He said he realized she was dead and he was just going to ask her for a bj.  I think that is another place where he gave too much info.  He didn't have to say what he says he never got.  We all know from his old girlfriend--who is pro Joran, that Joran likes rough sex. 

The rest is not for the weak stomached.

I think he was forcing himself in her mouth and she vomited.  I think she choked both on him and her vomit.   

I think he is that vile, to do that.

that is what i think too.  that's why i posted his quote last night.  i can see that happening!

(that is...if i believe this beach story as he is telling it)

That could have happened anywhere. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: February 05, 2008, 12:33:47 AM »

Hey, Lala'smom!  It is indeed the Supreme Blueness here.  So good to hear from you. . . .with or without a tiara!!

I have shaken hands with the Barfdoll Master...I am humble...she remembered me after all this time.  (Insert, fainting smiley here.)
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: February 05, 2008, 12:33:52 AM »

Tidy, what a blessing to hear from you.  I went to monkey rehab a long time ago, but had to get back over here to congratulate you guys!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:09 AM »

At the beginning of the 20/20 show, Joran was just back in Holland after being in jail in Aruba in November.  Joran seemed very happy and relaxed to see Patrick.  I believe at that point and for a little while he was probably fairly truthful (or as truthful as Joran gets) and that's important because he was excitedly talking about how he was going to get a lot of money out of this and how dumb the police were and he just looked at them and said nothing.  That he was free of this....and there was quite a look of satisfaction on his face...he'd been more lucky than he thought he would be....a tiny smile of satisfaction..(he gambled and won).  But at some point, Patrick asked him about a boat and you see Joran hesitate for a little bit (looked to me like he had just realized that Patrick was trying to get information out of him...Patrick had an agenda) and after that the comments seemed to get a little more wild. 

Now.....was that because Joran was just saying anything that he thought Patrick wanted to hear OR was Joran being defiant, taking another gamble, and letting more of the real truth come out to see if he'd be lucky again.

If Joran has an addictive personality: drugs, gambling, sex.  Why wouldn't he be addicted to the thrill of taking a chance at "out-smarting Patrick, too"?  After all, he was so sure he'd out smarted everyone else.

By the way, am I the only one that noticed how large one of Joran's nose holes is?  (The camera kept showing a shot of Joran, looking up at him from down below: the hole on the right at you looked at the screen).

I don't know about the nose hole thing, but I know exactly the part of the tape you are talking about. I WISH that Patrick had not suggested a boat to Joran, because that hestitation you were talking about made me wonder if Joran wasn't trying the idea on for fit. We'll never know, but I do wish Patrick had just let Joran talk at that point without interruption.

That is the part where I was talking about that I sensed a change in Joran's demeanor...as if he was starting to realize that maybe he had been had.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »

Puzzler - I did notice the discrepancy in the size of his nostrils - matches the discrepancy between the size of his two eyes.  Either that is his "snorting" side or he got dropped on his face a few times as a baby.  That might be a whole new avenue for the talking heads to explore as to why he is the way he is. 
  LOL
Hes PATHETIC.. Always thought that to begin with.. after seeing 20/20 tonight.  I NEVER like to say I HATE anyone.. but I hate this peice of shit..poor excuse for a human that God ever put breath into.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: February 05, 2008, 12:34:59 AM »

Once a barfdoll, always a barfdoll.  Always remember that Lala's.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 05, 2008, 12:35:33 AM »

Now it's really too bad that the civil case against Joran was dismissed.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: February 05, 2008, 12:35:46 AM »

Hey, Lala'smom!  It is indeed the Supreme Blueness here.  So good to hear from you. . . .with or without a tiara!!

I have shaken hands with the Barfdoll Master...I am humble...she remembered me after all this time.  (Insert, fainting smiley here.)

ROFLMAO.. <you arnt' wearing muffs tonight , are yah? >
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: February 05, 2008, 12:36:32 AM »

LOL..... ahhh the good old barfdoll.... I had forgotten about that night...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: February 05, 2008, 12:36:44 AM »

Now it's really too bad that the civil case against Joran was dismissed.

Tidy... wanted to say HI real quick..  Smile  Nice to see you ! 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: February 05, 2008, 12:37:01 AM »

ROFLMAO.. <you arnt' wearing muffs tonight , are yah? >

shhhh!  I can't say...not you anyway.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: February 05, 2008, 12:37:10 AM »

You are right, Ang.  The really sick part is that if we heard the real, whole story, it would be so much worse than the Joran-cleaned-up version, which was sickening enough.  So sad that they had no respect at all for life.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: February 05, 2008, 12:37:31 AM »

Joran said he was soo lucky her body wasn't found, and yeah, maybe he referring to his semen, but I don't think so. Deepak said, If they find her, they'll see that shit. Joran didn't even address why he didn't go for help, or call for help when, according to him, she just started to "seize". There was "shit" to see, obvious shit, about her body that wasn't caused by seizures. MOO

I think it was his semen mixed with her vomit and blood that got on his shoes.  I think there was blood involved when she "hit her head" or when he banged it.

Semen and vomit comes out in the washer, blood doesn't.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 05, 2008, 12:38:01 AM »

You are right, Ang.  The really sick part is that if we heard the real, whole story, it would be so much worse than the Joran-cleaned-up version, which was sickening enough.  So sad that they had no respect at all for life.

So cold and calculating and with no regard for human life....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #716 on: February 05, 2008, 12:38:18 AM »

LMAO  Who can forget that Scandi~Nor poster?  I STILL think she was Anita IMO..  Boy.. the laughs she gave us all back then.   
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 05, 2008, 12:39:39 AM »

Tidy, what a blessing to hear from you.  I went to monkey rehab a long time ago, but had to get back over here to congratulate you guys!!

Thanks, BB.  We all had to come back to celebrate this event and Beth finally getting an answer!!

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #718 on: February 05, 2008, 12:40:15 AM »

2005 was quite a year Cubbee. . .first Natalee and then Katrina.  It was good to meet all of you guys, though, despite the horrid circumstances.
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #719 on: February 05, 2008, 12:40:22 AM »

I had totally forgotten barfdoll!!  I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did that night!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.