April 25, 2024, 11:32:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249885 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 05, 2008, 12:40:23 AM »

Once a barfdoll, always a barfdoll.  Always remember that Lala's.

LOL..... ahhh the good old barfdoll.... I had forgotten about that night...

LMAO  Who can forget that Scandi~Nor poster?  I STILL think she was Anita IMO..  Boy.. the laughs she gave us all back then.   

I think so too Angie ... that was Anita... and she came real close to making me pee my pants......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:23 AM »

Joran said he was soo lucky her body wasn't found, and yeah, maybe he referring to his semen, but I don't think so. Deepak said, If they find her, they'll see that shit. Joran didn't even address why he didn't go for help, or call for help when, according to him, she just started to "seize". There was "shit" to see, obvious shit, about her body that wasn't caused by seizures. MOO

I think it was his semen mixed with her vomit and blood that got on his shoes.  I think there was blood involved when she "hit her head" or when he banged it.

Semen and vomit comes out in the washer, blood doesn't.

Gets in all the little nooks and crannies in tennis shoes, too.  And tracks all about.  I think blood was involved in the disposal of the sneakers.  Note the change from leaving them at the FH which he oirignally used to frame the Kalpoes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:25 AM »

Hey, Lala'smom!  It is indeed the Supreme Blueness here.  So good to hear from you. . . .with or without a tiara!!

I have shaken hands with the Barfdoll Master...I am humble...she remembered me after all this time.  (Insert, fainting smiley here.)

ROFLMAO.. <you arnt' wearing muffs tonight , are yah? >

shhhh!  I can't say...not you anyway.

LOL Id RATHER see you with MUFFS then a friggin tiara 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:37 AM »

Now it's really too bad that the civil case against Joran was dismissed.

He is being tried in a very un-civil court as we speak.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: February 05, 2008, 12:41:47 AM »

Does anybody think Taco will stay with the case?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:00 AM »

I had totally forgotten barfdoll!!  I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did that night!

Hey girl!!!!! I was so busy chattin up tidy and bluebob that I almost didn't recognize you....that night was a hoot , huh? Who would have thought we would still be here almost 3 years later..... only now the whole world knows that Joran did it!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:14 AM »

I miss Ting, Hat and sunmoonstars.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:25 AM »

I'm watching 20/20 for the first time, it's very well done.

A dream come true.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:34 AM »

The ALE knew what the "something bad" was that happened on June 10th.  Joran told them she had a seizure and died.  Paulus knew.  And he knew they had dumped her body in the water. 

And none of them had the decency or the guts to do the right thing.  It would have been so much easier on Joran, Deepak and Satish, the entire VDS family and the entire island if they had just done the right thing.  Not to mention the incredible pain and suffering of Natalee's entire family.  This is so incomprehensible.

You are so right.....Dompig new, and vanderStratten too.  he stated he saw the evidence, we didn't.  Dompig told Dave where to look.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:45 AM »

Hey, Lala'smom!  It is indeed the Supreme Blueness here.  So good to hear from you. . . .with or without a tiara!!

I have shaken hands with the Barfdoll Master...I am humble...she remembered me after all this time.  (Insert, fainting smiley here.)

ROFLMAO.. <you arnt' wearing muffs tonight , are yah? >

shhhh!  I can't say...not you anyway.

LOL Id RATHER see you with MUFFS then a friggin tiara 

me too..... no tiaras ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 05, 2008, 12:43:52 AM »

Hey Angie!  Glad to see you too!  I need to catch up some time with what's going on with you!

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:04 AM »

You are right, Ang.  The really sick part is that if we heard the real, whole story, it would be so much worse than the Joran-cleaned-up version, which was sickening enough.  So sad that they had no respect at all for life.
  Smile I agree BB... JVDS will NEVER totally tell the truth IMO.. Hes a WHACKO. his brain ran down his dads leg when he was conceived. Sounds GROSS.,. Im sorry.

<Muffs alert for Lalas>
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:23 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »

2005 was quite a year Cubbee. . .first Natalee and then Katrina.  It was good to meet all of you guys, though, despite the horrid circumstances.

This is almost like a family reunion.... you  might not see each other for a long time,but when something important happens you are still family.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: February 05, 2008, 12:45:56 AM »

Not if he's smart.  I think he will crawl away with his tail between his legs.  If I was his Mom, I wouldn't give him a moment's peace until he dropped the case.  If I was his wife/girlfriend I wouldn't give him a piece until he dropped it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 05, 2008, 12:46:10 AM »

Well, the cat's out of the bag in a big way, and it will be interesting to see what happens.  If a case begins to develop in Aruba, how long will Paulus let Joran twist in the wind, covering for him and his buddies?  Wonder how long Paulus' nasty old friends will put up with Paulus and his loose cannon of a kid?  Meanwhile Joran is convicted in the court of public opinion and Paulus has to watch and keep his yap shut. 

Too bad the big phat money ship Paulus planned on just sailed away, thanks to Joran's big mouth, and the van der Sloot family has single-handedly destroyed any hope for the economy of Aruba.

And just when Paulus thought he had everything under control. What's next, Paulus?  I bet your liabilities are beginning to outweigh your assets in the eyes of others.  Sleep tight.

As for Joran, Way to go, Sporter.  You are such a disgusting waste of space, you are no longer considered human.  You're a new species.

The fact that even Greta and the Hollywood Squares have finally caught on, and will repeat the story that the ALE was asking questions about seizures related to Natalee, proves to the world that ALE orchestrated a cover up.

Patrick and Peter did a great job, but there's so much more to be done.

There.........that feels better.  Rant over and good night,

Helen Back

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: February 05, 2008, 12:46:10 AM »

I think he'll quietly depart company with the van der Sloots.
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: February 05, 2008, 12:46:33 AM »

I had totally forgotten barfdoll!!  I don't think I've ever laughed as hard as I did that night!

Hey girl!!!!! I was so busy chattin up tidy and bluebob that I almost didn't recognize you....that night was a hoot , huh? Who would have thought we would still be here almost 3 years later..... only now the whole world knows that Joran did it!!!!!

Hey girl!  I can't believe it's been that long either!  I also can't beleive it took the rest of the world so long to figure it out.  I can honestly say he is way more evil than I thought,and I thought he was pretty horrific to begin with.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: February 05, 2008, 12:47:04 AM »

The ALE knew what the "something bad" was that happened on June 10th.  Joran told them she had a seizure and died.  Paulus knew.  And he knew they had dumped her body in the water. 

And none of them had the decency or the guts to do the right thing.  It would have been so much easier on Joran, Deepak and Satish, the entire VDS family and the entire island if they had just done the right thing.  Not to mention the incredible pain and suffering of Natalee's entire family.  This is so incomprehensible.

You are so right.....Dompig new, and vanderStratten too.  he stated he saw the evidence, we didn't.  Dompig told Dave where to look.

Wasn't that the same area they hauled that big concrete barrel to shore?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: February 05, 2008, 12:47:42 AM »

If hes smart. he wil bail out too.  I said earlier.. I was kind of impressed to hear him say n 20/20 he wasnt happy with JVDS running his mouth. and basically shit on everyone thats been trying to help him .. including his parents and the LACK OF RESPECT he has for Natalee and her family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.