April 19, 2024, 07:56:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249647 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 05, 2008, 12:48:12 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Hey metro! We are basking in the joy that the whole world now knows Joran for what a cold - blooded psychopathic killer he really is!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 05, 2008, 12:48:42 AM »

Good evening monkeys !
I watched the Joran circus tonight. Hmmm
Interesting, but with all that weed he was smoking,
is he in control of what he remembers ?

I found it humorous how Taco wanted to quickly point the
finger at Pete's helper for supplying Joran with drugs and possibly being of questionable creditability ? Oh please !

Also I did watch a few minutes of Greta tonight and am very disgusted with how skeptical she is of these tapes.It is as if she hit her head and is in need of a '++++ guard !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: February 05, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »

You are right, Ang.  The really sick part is that if we heard the real, whole story, it would be so much worse than the Joran-cleaned-up version, which was sickening enough.  So sad that they had no respect at all for life.
  Smile I agree BB... JVDS will NEVER totally tell the truth IMO.. Hes a WHACKO. his brain ran down his dads leg when he was conceived. Sounds GROSS.,. Im sorry.

<Muffs alert for Lalas>

Angie!  Muffs Alert first, not last after I read the whole thing...damn! (Oops, can I swear in here?)
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 05, 2008, 12:49:53 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Hey metro! We are basking in the joy that the whole world now knows Joran for what a cold - blooded psychopathic killer he really is!!!
Hey Cubbee....yep JVDS is an effin slimebag to the enth degree...there is a special place in hell for people like that!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: February 05, 2008, 12:50:30 AM »

Hey Angie!  Glad to see you too!  I need to catch up some time with what's going on with you!

SHoot me off an email sometime Tidy !  I'll be around some til the 15th..  Smile Then dunno how soon I wil be BACK online again.  Sad  I hope soon.. I do alot of work online .. Been busy as hell.. packing.. trying to get my crap out of here. go to work.. I hurt my back today BAD... trying to hurry and move things before I went to work.. Sad  I been misreable all night.. got my heating pad on now. Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:00 AM »

I'm watching 20/20 for the first time, it's very well done.

A dream come true.

I watch 20/20 all the time but ... not on Monday evening.  This Monday was no exception in Canada.  Apparently ... the Joran confession video episode was a 90 minute 20/20 "special".

I do hope that this 20/20 "special" will appear on Youtube.  I am so disappointed.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:08 AM »

You are so right.....Dompig new, and vanderStratten too.  he stated he saw the evidence, we didn't.  Dompig told Dave where to look.

Dompig and the rest had no human compassion for Natalee or Beth or Dave.  Poor Dave.  They wouldn't even help him look after telling him where to look.  Those people should be so ashamed for their actions, and now the world knows all about it.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:18 AM »

Well, the cat's out of the bag in a big way, and it will be interesting to see what happens.  If a case begins to develop in Aruba, how long will Paulus let Joran twist in the wind, covering for him and his buddies?  Wonder how long Paulus' nasty old friends will put up with Paulus and his loose cannon of a kid?  Meanwhile Joran is convicted in the court of public opinion and Paulus has to watch and keep his yap shut. 

Too bad the big phat money ship Paulus planned on just sailed away, thanks to Joran's big mouth, and the van der Sloot family has single-handedly destroyed any hope for the economy of Aruba.

And just when Paulus thought he had everything under control. What's next, Paulus?  I bet your liabilities are beginning to outweigh your assets in the eyes of others.  Sleep tight.

As for Joran, Way to go, Sporter.  You are such a disgusting waste of space, you are no longer considered human.  You're a new species.

The fact that even Greta and the Hollywood Squares have finally caught on, and will repeat the story that the ALE was asking questions about seizures related to Natalee, proves to the world that ALE orchestrated a cover up.

Patrick and Peter did a great job, but there's so much more to be done.

There.........that feels better.  Rant over and good night,

Helen Back

Tell 'em how ya really feel Helen.... great post!!!

Sweet dreams!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 05, 2008, 12:51:38 AM »

I miss Ting, Hat and sunmoonstars.

And Bendix - he was a hoot!  Remember Klaas putting him in the 'where's waldo' pictures? 

(Sorry - I'm a couple pages behind!)

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: February 05, 2008, 12:52:20 AM »

Does anybody think Taco will stay with the case?

He will leave when his money source runs out...which will be soon...I think they wasted their money trying to help Joran.  The Sloots are in a heap big mess now.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 05, 2008, 12:52:51 AM »

The ALE knew what the "something bad" was that happened on June 10th.  Joran told them she had a seizure and died.  Paulus knew.  And he knew they had dumped her body in the water. 

And none of them had the decency or the guts to do the right thing.  It would have been so much easier on Joran, Deepak and Satish, the entire VDS family and the entire island if they had just done the right thing.  Not to mention the incredible pain and suffering of Natalee's entire family.  This is so incomprehensible.

You are so right.....Dompig new, and vanderStratten too.  he stated he saw the evidence, we didn't.  Dompig told Dave where to look.

Wasn't that the same area they hauled that big concrete barrel to shore?

LALA
this is just the top layer of the corruption... we have still a long way to bottom
They why are not cleard yet.... The Blind lady holding the Balance still have unanswer questions? The Balance is not balanced

LOL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: February 05, 2008, 12:52:55 AM »

HAT drops by now and then again..  as far as TING goes.. we kept i touch long ago and then POOF.. we vanished.. and you can find SMS  reading Refugees Unleashed forum.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 05, 2008, 12:53:02 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Hey Cubbee....yep JVDS is an effin slimebag to the enth degree...there is a special place in hell for people like that!!!!

I like how Patrick put it... he is a new species!! and u are right there is a special place in hell for people like him!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 05, 2008, 12:53:35 AM »

The ALE knew what the "something bad" was that happened on June 10th.  Joran told them she had a seizure and died.  Paulus knew.  And he knew they had dumped her body in the water. 

And none of them had the decency or the guts to do the right thing.  It would have been so much easier on Joran, Deepak and Satish, the entire VDS family and the entire island if they had just done the right thing.  Not to mention the incredible pain and suffering of Natalee's entire family.  This is so incomprehensible.

Wasn't that the same area they hauled that big concrete barrel to shore?
Thats a good question.  I didnt really know aruba (areas) then, and Dave really wants some pictures or anything on that.  So if anyone can help in that area, I would love for you to email me.  kathee1963@yahoo.com  or send it to Klaas and she can foward them to me.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #754 on: February 05, 2008, 12:53:42 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Hell called....they don't want him either...said he'd give them a bad reputation...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 05, 2008, 12:54:11 AM »

And Bendix - he was a hoot!  Remember Klaas putting him in the 'where's waldo' pictures? 

(Sorry - I'm a couple pages behind!)

OMG.... I had forgotten about the where's waldo pics...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 05, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

Hey Angie!  Glad to see you too!  I need to catch up some time with what's going on with you!

SHoot me off an email sometime Tidy !  I'll be around some til the 15th..  Smile Then dunno how soon I wil be BACK online again.  Sad  I hope soon.. I do alot of work online .. Been busy as hell.. packing.. trying to get my crap out of here. go to work.. I hurt my back today BAD... trying to hurry and move things before I went to work.. Sad  I been misreable all night.. got my heating pad on now. Sad

I'm so sorry, Angie.  That hurts like a bitch.  Have a drink to relax the muscles.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: February 05, 2008, 12:54:44 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Hell called....they don't want him either...said he'd give them a bad reputation...

No doubt!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: February 05, 2008, 12:55:01 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Waz Up Mr Infinity Man?   
Hope all is well with yah and you are feeling good !! 
Preety exciting things happening , huh?  Smile
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 05, 2008, 12:56:09 AM »

Oops.  That quote was from Hotshot.

Angie, I don't think I have your email addy.  My computer has crashed so many times!  I'll send a message to Klaas and ask her to forward to you and you can reply to me.  I didn't know all that was going on.  Sorry about your back and hope you start feeling better. Did you change jobs too? (Pls tell me all about it in an email.)

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.