April 16, 2024, 01:39:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249488 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 05, 2008, 12:56:42 AM »

1 more thing then i'm going to bed.

Just when it seemed all hope was lost, this guy Patrick comes out from nowhere and blows this thing wide open and brings Beth her answers.

They say God works in strange ways.  I have never been a very religious person and never really gave it much thought.

But THAT must be a miracle.  That is really something to think about.  Might have to reconsider some of my views.

Hey Blah! How are you doin'?

God works in mysterious ways...God sent him into her life - I truly believe.
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: February 05, 2008, 12:57:09 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html#comments

translated

Correspondence Macamba from Costa Rica. The complete response stands at the responses (that sounds logically, right?) I pick a couple things out of the story:  I spoke some weeks ago with one of the brothers Kalpoe. They live to the hay mount in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father terrible well who is in the hotel trade of Aruba operative. These brothers are there by Joran at concerned whereas them there real entirely nothing to experience have had. Joran was known as a skirt -chaser, he went up prat to get as many women as possible and for that even kept a notebook with all names, dates and times. Joran did not shun the surreptitious use of GHB also if a girl did not go fast enough in its advances. According to the Kalpoe brother Joran called it his "love-potion" and if that diddn't go fast enough he did a "love-potion  no. 9" this means he puts it in her drink when she is not looking or he get a drink for the girl and puts in in himself.

It is correct that they dropped Joran off that night with Natalee on the beach (that this way frequently happened) but afterwards they diddn't see him anymore. Just the next day in the afternoon Joran called them because he had discuss something urgent with them. They had to give him an alibi  because according to Joran is love night with Natalee diddn't go good.

Joran had not said what had happened but came with a story which the brothers exactly this way must tell if problems would come up. The brothers  have agreed with it more because they got intredused  by Joran in the popular scene  where the terrible "cool" were.

Then appeared how serious the situation was the brothers witdrawn their first statement (that had been agreed and with Joran) and truth have been spoken and have been said that they never picked up Joran that night at the beach and brought him home. The brothers have sincerely regret that they have believed and supported Joran and they had no more contact with Joran for a long time.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: February 05, 2008, 12:57:29 AM »

You are right, Ang.  The really sick part is that if we heard the real, whole story, it would be so much worse than the Joran-cleaned-up version, which was sickening enough.  So sad that they had no respect at all for life.
  Smile I agree BB... JVDS will NEVER totally tell the truth IMO.. Hes a WHACKO. his brain ran down his dads leg when he was conceived. Sounds GROSS.,. Im sorry.

<Muffs alert for Lalas>

Angie!  Muffs Alert first, not last after I read the whole thing...damn! (Oops, can I swear in here?)

LOL  Ummm.. we need muffs for Nemo and CP..  ! We know YOU don't need them ! Yap made Santa give you defective muffs ! 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 05, 2008, 12:57:42 AM »

He pulled the name Duary out of his butt... the very telling thing that jvds said among the other things was that " my parents didn't help me".... that came out of no where without any reason.... sublimal slip - you know sort of like "my friend's dream" or "my friend's symptons".... ya know.. Red and I dropped our mouths open and just kind of flipped .... so it is true...

Duary... = PVDS... no doubt in my mind now... 

I hope Paulus sleeps with one eye open.

I don't think Paulus has had a decent night sleep since the kid was born.

To Palus, Joran, Julia Renhoe, Maryanne Croes, Anita, and all those who have fed off the death of Natalee Holloway:  Just remember only vultures, and hyenas and such keep feeding after knowing death has taken some life from this earth.  To those who have protected these monsters, Palus, Joran, GVC, Guido, Koen, Vanderstratten, and the Nit Wit and Nit Smid bros. and the Kalpoe brothers who had their do in this as well,those who may or may not have taken advantage of one of God's creations and one of Americas children.  You are not only going to pay in this life, but you are facing an eternity in hell.  You are pathetic pieces of humanity who have for many years eaten your own children with your lusts and never served them the spiritual food they needed.  You will pay for that too.  This is your pay.  The monsters are coming and they are coming for you.  I just want you to know your kind is hated and found to be despicable.  You have sucked the cream from your countries at the expense of your fellow countrymen and children.  Your lives have counted for nothing good that I can see.  What have you done for humanity besides bring forth the worst filth imaginable upon a people.  I find you all guilty.  You have stood idly by and let the worst of humanity overtake and tell you that it is good for a country to be broadminded at the expense of teaching your children the Bible.  You let weak minded people who thrive on the lusts of their flesh deprive you and your fellow countrymen of the greatest gift you could ever give them and that is to respect God and his commandments and learn to love your neighbor, not screw your neighbor, and by now perhaps that concept if lost to many.  Your law and courts have no spirit only the weak interpretation of weak men who have no discernment of truth, because it is not contemporary enough to include God and His power in your interpretations of your sorry man-made and without spirit law to where you can make no decision based upon a truth you do not recognize.  You are pathetic.  You will burn in hell for your slothfulness.        Jack Blue

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: February 05, 2008, 12:58:02 AM »

Oops.  That quote was from Hotshot.

Angie, I don't think I have your email addy.  My computer has crashed so many times!  I'll send a message to Klaas and ask her to forward to you and you can reply to me.  I didn't know all that was going on.  Sorry about your back and hope you start feeling better. Did you change jobs too? (Pls tell me all about it in an email.)

Tidy, I am trying to convince Angie to move to La. and bunk here with me.... wouldn't that be a hoot????

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #765 on: February 05, 2008, 12:58:37 AM »

Hi Capslock!
We will get there, but I think it is gonna take time.  Patience my friend. We will work on it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 05, 2008, 12:58:45 AM »

I miss Ting, Hat and sunmoonstars.

Hi, my name is Ting and I'll be your server this evening.

Our specials tonight are baby rumors sauteed in a chardonnay and melon butter sauce, grilled medallions of free range allegation topped with a balsamic mango and fiddlehead salsa, that one is really popular and we also have a luscious souffle of inflammatory rhetoric whipped with our house organic creme sensationalism.

Would you like me to pour a cocktail down your throat while you decide?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:04:33 AM by klaasend » Logged
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 05, 2008, 01:01:08 AM »

What up Monkeys???

metro in  da house......

Waz Up Mr Infinity Man?   
Hope all is well with yah and you are feeling good !! 
Preety exciting things happening , huh?  Smile

Hey Angie...doing good here!! On the West coast tonight and feeling pretty good (the bottle of wine at dinner did'nt hurt..lol)!!!

The Infinity is history!! I bought the most politically incorrect un-green vehicle I could find...07 Tahoe fully loaded with a big ass V8!!! I had to ask for a raise at work so I could afford the gas!!!

As they say patience is a virtue...I have always felt the truth would come out....

Left Coasters...Greta is on....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 05, 2008, 01:01:40 AM »

Our specials tonight are baby rumors sauteed in a chardonnay and melon butter sauce, grilled medallions of free range allegation topped with a balsamic mango and fiddlehead salsa, that one is really popular and we also have a luscious souffle of inflammatory rhetoric whipped with our house organic creme sensationalism.

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 05, 2008, 01:02:10 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html#comments

translated

Correspondence Macamba from Costa Rica. The complete response stands at the responses (that sounds logically, right?) I pick a couple things out of the story:  I spoke some weeks ago with one of the brothers Kalpoe. They live to the hay mount in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father terrible well who is in the hotel trade of Aruba operative. These brothers are there by Joran at concerned whereas them there real entirely nothing to experience have had. Joran was known as a skirt -chaser, he went up prat to get as many women as possible and for that even kept a notebook with all names, dates and times. Joran did not shun the surreptitious use of GHB also if a girl did not go fast enough in its advances. According to the Kalpoe brother Joran called it his "love-potion" and if that diddn't go fast enough he did a "love-potion  no. 9" this means he puts it in her drink when she is not looking or he get a drink for the girl and puts in in himself.

It is correct that they dropped Joran off that night with Natalee on the beach (that this way frequently happened) but afterwards they diddn't see him anymore. Just the next day in the afternoon Joran called them because he had discuss something urgent with them. They had to give him an alibi  because according to Joran is love night with Natalee diddn't go good.

Joran had not said what had happened but came with a story which the brothers exactly this way must tell if problems would come up. The brothers  have agreed with it more because they got intredused  by Joran in the popular scene  where the terrible "cool" were.

Then appeared how serious the situation was the brothers witdrawn their first statement (that had been agreed and with Joran) and truth have been spoken and have been said that they never picked up Joran that night at the beach and brought him home. The brothers have sincerely regret that they have believed and supported Joran and they had no more contact with Joran for a long time.

Yep.  The thing is if the Kalpoes were aware Joran was slipping girls drugs, they are guilty as well.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #770 on: February 05, 2008, 01:02:30 AM »

Greta re-run on, Jossy on
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: February 05, 2008, 01:03:15 AM »

Forgot to add that I am still using that fabric softner that Ting recccommended to me....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: February 05, 2008, 01:03:21 AM »

Hey Angie!  Glad to see you too!  I need to catch up some time with what's going on with you!

SHoot me off an email sometime Tidy !  I'll be around some til the 15th..  Smile Then dunno how soon I wil be BACK online again.  Sad  I hope soon.. I do alot of work online .. Been busy as hell.. packing.. trying to get my crap out of here. go to work.. I hurt my back today BAD... trying to hurry and move things before I went to work.. Sad  I been misreable all night.. got my heating pad on now. Sad

I'm so sorry, Angie.  That hurts like a bitch.  Have a drink to relax the muscles.

LOL I have had a few beers.. it  dont help. and have taken Aleve.. Advil..  still hurt like hell.  Sad  I had back surgery over 8 yrs ago.. and where my scar is.. its swollen like a ballon. 
<OT sorry>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 05, 2008, 01:03:53 AM »

Maybe I'm the biggest idiot to ever travel to Aruba... but ... but..

why ALL THIS over Joran's little "accidental death" ????

I am still not convinced the Sloot house is not involved. They want the crime away from that house.

Yes...suspicious...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #774 on: February 05, 2008, 01:05:57 AM »

He pulled the name Duary out of his butt... the very telling thing that jvds said among the other things was that " my parents didn't help me".... that came out of no where without any reason.... sublimal slip - you know sort of like "my friend's dream" or "my friend's symptons".... ya know.. Red and I dropped our mouths open and just kind of flipped .... so it is true...

Duary... = PVDS... no doubt in my mind now... 

I hope Paulus sleeps with one eye open.

I don't think Paulus has had a decent night sleep since the kid was born.

To Palus, Joran, Julia Renhoe, Maryanne Croes, Anita, and all those who have fed off the death of Natalee Holloway:  Just remember only vultures, and hyenas and such keep feeding after knowing death has taken some life from this earth.  To those who have protected these monsters, Palus, Joran, GVC, Guido, Koen, Vanderstratten, and the Nit Wit and Nit Smid bros. and the Kalpoe brothers who had their do in this as well,those who may or may not have taken advantage of one of God's creations and one of Americas children.  You are not only going to pay in this life, but you are facing an eternity in hell.  You are pathetic pieces of humanity who have for many years eaten your own children with your lusts and never served them the spiritual food they needed.  You will pay for that too.  This is your pay.  The monsters are coming and they are coming for you.  I just want you to know your kind is hated and found to be despicable.  You have sucked the cream from your countries at the expense of your fellow countrymen and children.  Your lives have counted for nothing good that I can see.  What have you done for humanity besides bring forth the worst filth imaginable upon a people.  I find you all guilty.  You have stood idly by and let the worst of humanity overtake and tell you that it is good for a country to be broadminded at the expense of teaching your children the Bible.  You let weak minded people who thrive on the lusts of their flesh deprive you and your fellow countrymen of the greatest gift you could ever give them and that is to respect God and his commandments and learn to love your neighbor, not screw your neighbor, and by now perhaps that concept if lost to many.  Your law and courts have no spirit only the weak interpretation of weak men who have no discernment of truth, because it is not contemporary enough to include God and His power in your interpretations of your sorry man-made and without spirit law to where you can make no decision based upon a truth you do not recognize.  You are pathetic.  You will burn in hell for your slothfulness.        Jack Blue

Oh Monkey MOST HIGHEST...I BOW DOWN TO YOU!

Passes all my Bananas to Jack...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #775 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:02 AM »

Good Point, Greta! Joran thought he was speaking in secret to Patrick, unlike the interview she did with him!  DUH!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:05 AM »

Oops.  That quote was from Hotshot.

Angie, I don't think I have your email addy.  My computer has crashed so many times!  I'll send a message to Klaas and ask her to forward to you and you can reply to me.  I didn't know all that was going on.  Sorry about your back and hope you start feeling better. Did you change jobs too? (Pls tell me all about it in an email.)

TY Tidy..  Smile Yes.. different job.. and we'll chat in email.  Angiex911dsptchr@aol.com
I have nto posted it lately cause I got some NASTY ass emails.. but I do plan on keeping AOL.. even IF it means dial up for a bit when I go !!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:15 AM »

Hey Angie!  Glad to see you too!  I need to catch up some time with what's going on with you!

SHoot me off an email sometime Tidy !  I'll be around some til the 15th..  Smile Then dunno how soon I wil be BACK online again.  Sad  I hope soon.. I do alot of work online .. Been busy as hell.. packing.. trying to get my crap out of here. go to work.. I hurt my back today BAD... trying to hurry and move things before I went to work.. Sad  I been misreable all night.. got my heating pad on now. Sad

I'm so sorry, Angie.  That hurts like a bitch.  Have a drink to relax the muscles.

LOL I have had a few beers.. it  dont help. and have taken Aleve.. Advil..  still hurt like hell.  Sad  I had back surgery over 8 yrs ago.. and where my scar is.. its swollen like a ballon. 
<OT sorry>

I will write you a doctor's note so you can take the next 6 weeks off with pay.  I understand you don't need a medical degree, a quick look will do.  Please don't close your eyes, I don't want anyone to throw you in the ocean by mistake.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:22 AM »

O/T

Angie - if it's swollen put an ice pack on it.  Then a heating pad later. 
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: February 05, 2008, 01:07:42 AM »

Cubbee, I know you and Angie would be quite a pair!  What fun!

Hope to catch you both tomorrow right back here.  For now, I've gotta scoop!   G'nighters.

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.