April 19, 2024, 07:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249689 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:09 PM »

Jug was just on local TV.  (I must say I have never seen him look better.)
He said that Joran's confession is just part of the story. Get Joran back
to Aruba and make him tell the truth.  He said there are a lot of people
on Aruba who know the true story, get them to talk and confront Joran
with it.  Some of them are ready to talk.  They would just like a little piece
of Natalee to bring home.  Then they had Hodges, but I didn't listen to what
he said.
They said that Beth is back in Birmingham.

Jug will be on my show Tuesday night
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:23 PM »

Why do we not see any outrage in Aruba??  No protest signs??  No marching to the courthouse...no publishing of the judge's name??  Where are the citizens?? Am I to believe that they are more educated and intelligent than the people of Holland and America??  Where are they?? Where is their outrage??

POST THE NAME OF THE JUDGE

I'll tell you why no outrage in Aruba....because tourism is back up. I am sure there are those who want justice too.However as we have come to see the tourism dollar or lack there of is what drives the island. The months following Natalees disappearance caused numbers to drop, and only now are people getting back on their feet. Just the resurgence of media attention likely sends chills down many spines.

Still ain't up to anywhere near what it used to be, BB. They had a 2% gain this year but lost 6% the past two years. They still have 10% to make up just to get where they were. Add to that a severe decrease in profits due to giveaway rates and a 49% decrease is cruise passenger arrivals and they are in deep doo doo.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:24 PM »

They need to put him in jail. If he gets wind that they have evidence he will be a flight risk.

He has already said he may have to leave Holland and he won't be able to go back to classes. (I can't remember what page I read that on here, but it was from a link)

RE: the pay phone...I believe Glenda and MF are now saying the pay phone he says he used is for International Calling only Rolling Eyes

they really should get their stories straight with Taco before they come out lying like this.  Taco already told his lie that they checked the records for that payphone and no one made a call.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2008, 07:32:48 PM »

Hi, just wanted to give you all a heads up.

TJ Ward will be on Nancy Grace at 8 PM EST CNN / Headline NEWS

He is very excited about this interview.

Early Voice Analysis - Joran IS TELLING THE TRUTH.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2008, 07:33:45 PM »

Now where exactly did Joran say that pay phone was?  Anyone?

In his statement he said he went to the side of the Fishermans' Huts because of the wind so he could call Deepak to pick him up.

In his confession he said he went to the Marriott to use a pay phone to call Daury (that is most-likely his nickname for PAPA).

The fishermen said they say a white jeep (look at Paulus jeep - it has a white top, could be that is what they saw from the ocean).

The gardner said he saw Joran and Deepak and someone else at the Racquet Club. I posted pictures of the reenactment of how there car was positioned and the Gardner's car driving by it.

Deepak and Satish are involved!

Kermit, you got that right.  They are involved. A deal has been struck so that the  money from the lawsuit will pay off all lawyers, government officials, AHATA and they will still have plenty of money to live happily ever after.  Mark my works.  Deepak could not wait to make money off this and now we have Joran on tape saying almost the same thing.  Big payday for all of them (or so they think).

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:18 PM »

Dana,

What is your Show?
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:22 PM »

I think he is going to the police over here but i dont know for sure i hpe they can find something on his laptop before that so they can use that.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:25 PM »

Thank you Rob. I usually watch Nancy's show anyway....except when she has OJ or Britney on ...ugh.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

Daury Rodriguez was in Holland while the crime happend on Aruba, Daury was tonight with Cris Leshue (lawyer) on TV. Crist show that He can not be the Daury That Joran Is talking about. He was not even in Aruba. He swas attending school and was working a side job.

Daury is a web Developer and is Study Computer Science and graphics designer.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2008, 07:37:45 PM »

Why do we not see any outrage in Aruba??  No protest signs??  No marching to the courthouse...no publishing of the judge's name??  Where are the citizens?? Am I to believe that they are more educated and intelligent than the people of Holland and America??  Where are they?? Where is their outrage??

POST THE NAME OF THE JUDGE

C'mon now Buckeye!  At this point, I'm not sure the majority of the Aruban population cares enough about a missing (and presumed murdered) 18 year old American girl to protest their own judicial system for not prosecuting one of "their own". 

Understanding Joran's not Aruban persay.  But, I think it's more of an "FU" to America for "tarnishing" their name and reputation then anything else.  It's like OJ here.  There are actually those who believe he didn't nearly cut his wife's head off!  As silly as it sounds, it's true...

I'm sure there are plenty of good people in Aruba.  But, to be perfectly honest, they are not my concern at this point.  I could care less what happens to their island.  They've protected the killer of an American citizen long enough.  It's go time!!

The people of Aruba haven't done shit but sit back and watch their government run roughshod over justice. They are just as stoned as Joran. 33% use cocaine.

Until they stand up and demand justice they are just another part of the problem.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:23 PM »

Just getting in from work and have had very little time to keep up with the fast moving threads since before this new topic started. 

Is there a link to the entire 2 hour show or next best thing some where?  What is the best source to view this with English sub-titles or is there no site providing it yet?

BTW - Good evening old and new friends.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2008, 07:38:54 PM »

how many lies have we heard about some stupid payphone in the last 24 hours and who even cares?

Taco says he got the records from the phone and no one called
There is no phone
There is a phone but it only takes credit cards (if this isnt a payphone I dont know what is)
There is a phone but its international only

why so much BS over something so insignificant, who cares

Joran admitted to murder and siposing a body and they are worried about a damn payphone
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2008, 07:39:02 PM »

2 Screens from the TV Show

Joran lights a Fat Doobie

Joran describing and acting out how Natalee was shaking uncontrollably

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2008, 07:39:04 PM »

Hey Bruddah! Thanks for the heads up.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2008, 07:39:37 PM »

Jug was just on local TV.  (I must say I have never seen him look better.)
He said that Joran's confession is just part of the story. Get Joran back
to Aruba and make him tell the truth.  He said there are a lot of people
on Aruba who know the true story, get them to talk and confront Joran
with it.  Some of them are ready to talk.  They would just like a little piece
of Natalee to bring home.  Then they had Hodges, but I didn't listen to what
he said.
They said that Beth is back in Birmingham.

Jug will be on my show Tuesday night

I love Jug. And not in a 'Brokeback Mountain Way'

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:07 PM »

Thanks rob!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:15 PM »

If there were text messages and calls between Joran and SC, or Deepak and SC, that morning, we can probably assume he was there on the beach with a boat. I never did see any documentation of these messages or calls, so thats why I am holding back on suggesting he is the "friend". We have other ample evidence to suggest he was involved, just no direct link to him using the boat.

Joran refers to this friend as a lifelong buddy, as if he is referring to KG or SG. He also says the friend is a bit older, which suggests LVR. My gut tells me PVDS was on that beach after a 2 am call, and my instinct tells me Deepak brought Croes over. I guess we will have to wait to find out, who the friend with the boat was. Right now, Im voting that Croes was on that beach ,and hence the false alibi he later gave.

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:00 PM »

the Payphone was at the Marriot next to the pool.

The link to the chat session is here http://www.dag.nl/Nieuws/Artikelpagina-Nieuws/Van-der-Sloot-donderdag-naar-politie.htm. In this post is is also said that he will be going to the police on thursday.

Thanks.  There is a dead girl on the beach and he's walking by the pool to get to pay phone and no one sees him? It's Aruba for goodness sakes!  Party island.  The HI pool was full of MB teens all night long...where were the guests at the Marriot?   The Marriot?  There is that hotel again...what if he was looking for someone at the Marriot and not makeing a phone call?? 

The phone is less of an issue I think.

HE didn't know she was dead. So he calls a friend with the intent to dispose of her unconscious body!
NOT Paramedics
NOT a doctor
NOT polis

Just get rid of her!

WHY because he could not risk being held accountable for raping & drugging her.

And he walks to the Marriott to use their phone all the while holding his own cell phone in his hands?  Give me a break! (Not you Kermie, I was just thinking out loud. I wuv Froggies.)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:05 PM »

Now where exactly did Joran say that pay phone was?  Anyone?

In his statement he said he went to the side of the Fishermans' Huts because of the wind so he could call Deepak to pick him up.

In his confession he said he went to the Marriott to use a pay phone to call Daury (that is most-likely his nickname for PAPA).

The fishermen said they say a white jeep (look at Paulus jeep - it has a white top, could be that is what they saw from the ocean).

The gardner said he saw Joran and Deepak and someone else at the Racquet Club. I posted pictures of the reenactment of how there car was positioned and the Gardner's car driving by it.

Deepak and Satish are involved!

Kermit, you got that right.  They are involved. A deal has been struck so that the  money from the lawsuit will pay off all lawyers, government officials, AHATA and they will still have plenty of money to live happily ever after.  Mark my works.  Deepak could not wait to make money off this and now we have Joran on tape saying almost the same thing.  Big payday for all of them (or so they think).

They'll never win that lawsuit.
They are up against Paramount attorney's. These guys/gals are not going to lose.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2008, 07:41:06 PM »

Just getting in from work and have had very little time to keep up with the fast moving threads since before this new topic started. 

Is there a link to the entire 2 hour show or next best thing some where?  What is the best source to view this with English sub-titles or is there no site providing it yet?

BTW - Good evening old and new friends.

its going to be on 20/20 tonight!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.