April 26, 2024, 03:08:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249904 times)
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: February 05, 2008, 01:32:54 AM »

I dont know what he is saying about the scar i dont have american tv here(only cnn europe) but i guess he is saying it is a boca grande(if i am correct?) it means big mouth and that people get this if you are a talker/betrayter(something like that right?) and if so not interesting cause he said he had been to jail but the last time was when he was 20(propably where he got the scar) and Peter did a background check on him he said he hasn't been in contact with the police for 13 or 14 years now.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: February 05, 2008, 01:34:01 AM »

Dennis Jacobs, paging Dennis Jacobs.

The kalpoes picked Joran up at 12:45, then dropped Joran at the beach when?

What are they his drivers?
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: February 05, 2008, 01:34:01 AM »

Understatement of the evening:

"Paulus looked stressed, is the best way to put it."

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: February 05, 2008, 01:34:04 AM »

It would be so much easier to figure out who Clean Hand is.  There are not (m)any choices.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: February 05, 2008, 01:34:59 AM »

Oh snap!!! Another legal rocket scientist....Jeanine Pirro!!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: February 05, 2008, 01:35:07 AM »

I dont know what he is saying about the scar i dont have american tv here(only cnn europe) but i guess he is saying it is a boca grande(if i am correct?) it means big mouth and that people get this if you are a talker/betrayter(something like that right?) and if so not interesting cause he said he had been to jail but the last time was when he was 20(propably where he got the scar) and Peter did a background check on him he said he hasn't been in contact with the police for 13 or 14 years now.

I didn't get all of  it , just that he was trash talking Patrick and made a snide remark about the scar.... I don't care how he got the scar and Joe Taco needs to look in the mirror JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 05, 2008, 01:35:57 AM »

Joran van der Sloot has now been formally named a suspect in the murder of Natalee Holloway. His statement to the effect that he did not know whether or not she was alive when her body was dumped means the prosecution can and will demand more severe punishments.

Gerard Spong, a prominent Dutch attorney, stated earlier today that there is a very real chance that van der Sloot may win the criminal case, but will be unable to win a civil suit brought by the surviving family members. Since there is an extradition treaty between the Netherlands and the United States, possible damages may be "..far more than he will ever be able to repay. The American system for awarding damages can have devastating results."

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

Dare we hope he will be extradited here for civil trial ?????  Is that how I'm reading this?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: February 05, 2008, 01:36:15 AM »

Dennis Jacobs, paging Dennis Jacobs.

The kalpoes picked Joran up at 12:45, then dropped Joran at the beach when?

What are they his drivers?

The only people Joran has ever implicated are people of color.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: February 05, 2008, 01:36:27 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html#comments

translated

Correspondence Macamba from Costa Rica. The complete response stands at the responses (that sounds logically, right?) I pick a couple things out of the story:  I spoke some weeks ago with one of the brothers Kalpoe. They live to the hay mount in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father terrible well who is in the hotel trade of Aruba operative. These brothers are there by Joran at concerned whereas them there real entirely nothing to experience have had. Joran was known as a skirt -chaser, he went up prat to get as many women as possible and for that even kept a notebook with all names, dates and times. Joran did not shun the surreptitious use of GHB also if a girl did not go fast enough in its advances. According to the Kalpoe brother Joran called it his "love-potion" and if that diddn't go fast enough he did a "love-potion  no. 9" this means he puts it in her drink when she is not looking or he get a drink for the girl and puts in in himself.

It is correct that they dropped Joran off that night with Natalee on the beach (that this way frequently happened) but afterwards they diddn't see him anymore. Just the next day in the afternoon Joran called them because he had discuss something urgent with them. They had to give him an alibi  because according to Joran is love night with Natalee diddn't go good.

Joran had not said what had happened but came with a story which the brothers exactly this way must tell if problems would come up. The brothers  have agreed with it more because they got intredused  by Joran in the popular scene  where the terrible "cool" were.

Then appeared how serious the situation was the brothers witdrawn their first statement (that had been agreed and with Joran) and truth have been spoken and have been said that they never picked up Joran that night at the beach and brought him home. The brothers have sincerely regret that they have believed and supported Joran and they had no more contact with Joran for a long time.

Yep.  The thing is if the Kalpoes were aware Joran was slipping girls drugs, they are guilty as well.

I know that under Aruban law a "suspect" does not have to tell the truth...but do we know if they have some kind of law concerning "obstruction"?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: February 05, 2008, 01:36:30 AM »

So am I remembering correctly. . .I thought I read yesterday that Taco has a new gig being a 20/20 reporter?
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: February 05, 2008, 01:37:14 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3213621/_Undercover_als_held_onthaald__.html the link to the crying joran
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 05, 2008, 01:37:30 AM »

So am I remembering correctly. . .I thought I read yesterday that Taco has a new gig being a 20/20 reporter?

Say what???

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: February 05, 2008, 01:38:25 AM »

So the only witnesses they have saying Natalee took drugs are drug dealers.
Joran is a druggie..small island...ya think maybe these guys are his friends?
I seriously hope the FBI didn't make any decisions based on these guys'

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: February 05, 2008, 01:39:16 AM »

Cubbee, I think I read that on the ABC website yesterday. . .that Taco is going to do his first gig on 20/20 on Friday night.  I don't think I am hallucinating.  At least he was planned to do his first show before all this. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: February 05, 2008, 01:41:05 AM »

Joe Taco shouldn't be talking trash about that scar on Patrick's face...
I don't think he will be winning any GQ contests himself in the near future...
He is really grasping here...

One thing about that scar is he didn't get it sitting on his bum at a desk or chasing ambulances.  Patrick may have not been a saint, but who has?  He is an honorable man, as is Mos.  Patrick served his country and his family.

Patrick is a man, Joe Taco is a leech.  Note the difference.      jack blue
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 05, 2008, 01:41:11 AM »

Yes, Joe T has represented many mafia figures in this country.  I think what he said could be taken as a very subtle threat to Patrick.  Joe T might need to watch his own mouth.

in my opinion only

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: February 05, 2008, 01:41:16 AM »

Cubbee, I think I read that on the ABC website yesterday. . .that Taco is going to do his first gig on 20/20 on Friday night.  I don't think I am hallucinating.  At least he was planned to do his first show before all this. 

Holy crap!  I thought you were kidding.
I guess that'll be the last time I watch 20/20. 
He'll be so bad even Geraldo will look good!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: February 05, 2008, 01:42:27 AM »

Yes, Joe T has represented many mafia figures in this country.  I think what he said could be taken as a very subtle threat to Patrick.  Joe T might need to watch his own mouth.

in my opinion only

Didn't even think about it that way Anna....hmmmm

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: February 05, 2008, 01:42:28 AM »

Joran van der Sloot has now been formally named a suspect in the murder of Natalee Holloway. His statement to the effect that he did not know whether or not she was alive when her body was dumped means the prosecution can and will demand more severe punishments.

Gerard Spong, a prominent Dutch attorney, stated earlier today that there is a very real chance that van der Sloot may win the criminal case, but will be unable to win a civil suit brought by the surviving family members. Since there is an extradition treaty between the Netherlands and the United States, possible damages may be "..far more than he will ever be able to repay. The American system for awarding damages can have devastating results."

http://equivocationnation.blogspot.com/

Send him to Alabama.  We have an ambulance chaser as good as Pony John Edwards from North Carolina.  Jere Beasley will clean their clocks.

Oh, my....wouldn't that be hilarious?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: February 05, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »

Holy crap!  I thought you were kidding.
I guess that'll be the last time I watch 20/20. 
He'll be so bad even Geraldo will look good!

No kidding....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.