March 29, 2024, 07:43:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 248160 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 05, 2008, 01:52:53 AM »

i translated the crying  (except the headliner i forgot)its on page 40 or 41

Thanks ciskebab... gonna go read it with a smile on my face....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: February 05, 2008, 01:52:57 AM »

Hey Monkeys Good Evening! I just watched the rerun of Greta's show and heard Jossy say that there are two Daurys'...the first was Daury Rodriquez and He has been cleared as far as being the one Joran was talking about and that the other is known by the Prosecutor's office and that they are looking for Him for questioning.....Sorry if this was already posted....I thought it was very interesting that there is indeed another that they are looking for to question...

Thanks Hotping - I think it was posted but it's a good reminder for those of us that didn't watch Greta.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #862 on: February 05, 2008, 01:53:45 AM »

So was Shango ever outed?  Did the story fit?  Sorry but I am in remedial monkey mode here.

Let me imitate Joran's Granny...............

"Yes, Lala's here, just a moment, please............"

Oh, LALA'S!!!!   
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 05, 2008, 01:56:36 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html#comments

translated

Correspondence Macamba from Costa Rica. The complete response stands at the responses (that sounds logically, right?) I pick a couple things out of the story:  I spoke some weeks ago with one of the brothers Kalpoe. They live to the hay mount in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father terrible well who is in the hotel trade of Aruba operative. These brothers are there by Joran at concerned whereas them there real entirely nothing to experience have had. Joran was known as a skirt -chaser, he went up prat to get as many women as possible and for that even kept a notebook with all names, dates and times. Joran did not shun the surreptitious use of GHB also if a girl did not go fast enough in its advances. According to the Kalpoe brother Joran called it his "love-potion" and if that diddn't go fast enough he did a "love-potion  no. 9" this means he puts it in her drink when she is not looking or he get a drink for the girl and puts in in himself.

It is correct that they dropped Joran off that night with Natalee on the beach (that this way frequently happened) but afterwards they diddn't see him anymore. Just the next day in the afternoon Joran called them because he had discuss something urgent with them. They had to give him an alibi  because according to Joran is love night with Natalee diddn't go good.

Joran had not said what had happened but came with a story which the brothers exactly this way must tell if problems would come up. The brothers  have agreed with it more because they got intredused  by Joran in the popular scene  where the terrible "cool" were.

Then appeared how serious the situation was the brothers witdrawn their first statement (that had been agreed and with Joran) and truth have been spoken and have been said that they never picked up Joran that night at the beach and brought him home. The brothers have sincerely regret that they have believed and supported Joran and they had no more contact with Joran for a long time.

thank you for posting this, Ciskebab.  I really thought all along they were only peripherally involved and if you read my post from last night, they were used by Joran just like everyone else.  I do hope they will step forward and tell the prosecutor about Joran using GHB on girls and how he kept a diary, etc.  I think they need a chance but without coming clean and doing the right thing, they will be haunted by this all their lives.  They can become heroes if they do the right thing and then Joran can no longer put out their lights as he tried to do by making himself the "big man on campus."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #864 on: February 05, 2008, 01:57:17 AM »

Hey Monkeys Good Evening! I just watched the rerun of Greta's show and heard Jossy say that there are two Daurys'...the first was Daury Rodriquez and He has been cleared as far as being the one Joran was talking about and that the other is known by the Prosecutor's office and that they are looking for Him for questioning.....Sorry if this was already posted....I thought it was very interesting that there is indeed another that they are looking for to question...

Thanks Hotping - I think it was posted but it's a good reminder for those of us that didn't watch Greta.
I don't normally watch Greta.....but I did tonight to see JQK He was great tonight I'm glad I watched.......

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #865 on: February 05, 2008, 01:59:21 AM »

I can't take it anymore ! 

Bluebob, I think in avatars, and I can't get yours into focus! I seem to remember blue and sort of scraggly, and it's driving me nuts that I can't quite get the picture! WHAT was your avatar???

SORRY FOR THE O/T! But it's gonna keep me up tonight if I can't nail it down and it's been bugging me ever since I logged on tonight and was so happy to see Bluebob here!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: February 05, 2008, 02:00:07 AM »

I think we need a picture of Taco bitch-slapping Joran.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: February 05, 2008, 02:02:13 AM »

Undercover if hero entertained

AMSTERDAM - the undercover which has unmasked Joran vd Sloot, was yesterday congratulated  everywhere on the streets in his hometown Almelo with his ' terrible role ' in the revealing, which was followed by seven million viewers on Dutch TV.( that was almost half of the country  )
At the compagny of the business man the phone would not stop ringing en there were a lot of flowers delivered. Patrick also received a phone call from Joran vd Sloot.'He was in tears, he is broken, but i dont feel sorry for him at all', Patrick said yesterday.

Thank you, Ciskebab.  This makes us feel so much better.  It seemed as though Peter was the only light Beth had in a world of darkness and from what we heard from the Arubans, all of Holland/the Netherlands hated Beth, hated Natalee and blamed the USA for what happened to this girl who was just going there to celebrate her graduation.  You have certainly made me feel so much better.  I love both Peter and Patrick, and think all of you ROCK!

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: February 05, 2008, 02:03:58 AM »

Your welcome if the story is how he tells it i also hope they will come forward and tell their story but we will see/hear hopefully soon
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:15 AM »

Well, let's see..
Simian knew someone came to help Joran at the beach.
Simian knew there was a phone call in the early hours.
Simian knew the Kalpoes knew nothing about what Joran did.

Shango knew about the corruption on Aruba.
Shango knew Simian. LOL

Jury is still out.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:30 AM »

I am enjoying the re-run of Greta tremendously.  I have not however lost sight of the fact that two days ago she published that email she received claiming Natalee ran away and was abused at home.

Same Greta who did that, isn't it?

A lot of people are going to owe a lot of apologies when the dust stops flying over this latest antic of Joran.  Too late.

Yes, Anna, lots of people need to be apologizing! On that note, did you hear Jossy say that an Aruban radio host was going to go on air tomorrow and publically apologize to Beth for her former stance on Beth's negative impact on the Island?

No, I could not get to the TV in time to hear Jossy.  Listened to the rest of the program.

Well, that's a start.  Arresting Joran followed by a successful trial would be even better.

And I am glad to finally hear the word corruption on Greta's lips.  She even picked up on the oddity of the questions about seizures FINALLY which means she may read here after all.  If that's the case, she should have had a clue much sooner.

Shame on Joran and shame on all those who allowed him to get away with this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:34 AM »

Bluebob, I think in avatars, and I can't get yours into focus! I seem to remember blue and sort of scraggly, and it's driving me nuts that I can't quite get the picture! WHAT was your avatar???

SORRY FOR THE O/T! But it's gonna keep me up tonight if I can't nail it down and it's been bugging me ever since I logged on tonight and was so happy to see Bluebob here!!

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #872 on: February 05, 2008, 02:04:50 AM »

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist/2008/02/joran_the_day_a.html#comments

translated

Correspondence Macamba from Costa Rica. The complete response stands at the responses (that sounds logically, right?) I pick a couple things out of the story:  I spoke some weeks ago with one of the brothers Kalpoe. They live to the hay mount in Santa Cruz Aruba and I know their father terrible well who is in the hotel trade of Aruba operative. These brothers are there by Joran at concerned whereas them there real entirely nothing to experience have had. Joran was known as a skirt -chaser, he went up prat to get as many women as possible and for that even kept a notebook with all names, dates and times. Joran did not shun the surreptitious use of GHB also if a girl did not go fast enough in its advances. According to the Kalpoe brother Joran called it his "love-potion" and if that diddn't go fast enough he did a "love-potion  no. 9" this means he puts it in her drink when she is not looking or he get a drink for the girl and puts in in himself.

It is correct that they dropped Joran off that night with Natalee on the beach (that this way frequently happened) but afterwards they diddn't see him anymore. Just the next day in the afternoon Joran called them because he had discuss something urgent with them. They had to give him an alibi  because according to Joran is love night with Natalee diddn't go good.

Joran had not said what had happened but came with a story which the brothers exactly this way must tell if problems would come up. The brothers  have agreed with it more because they got intredused  by Joran in the popular scene  where the terrible "cool" were.

Then appeared how serious the situation was the brothers witdrawn their first statement (that had been agreed and with Joran) and truth have been spoken and have been said that they never picked up Joran that night at the beach and brought him home. The brothers have sincerely regret that they have believed and supported Joran and they had no more contact with Joran for a long time.

thank you for posting this, Ciskebab.  I really thought all along they were only peripherally involved and if you read my post from last night, they were used by Joran just like everyone else.  I do hope they will step forward and tell the prosecutor about Joran using GHB on girls and how he kept a diary, etc.  I think they need a chance but without coming clean and doing the right thing, they will be haunted by this all their lives.  They can become heroes if they do the right thing and then Joran can no longer put out their lights as he tried to do by making himself the "big man on campus."
Very interesting above where it says that Joran kept a notebook with names dates and times of girls...didn't I read today that in the search of Jorans apartment that They took a notebook and then a computer or something from His Granny's house.... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 05, 2008, 02:05:19 AM »

Now it's really too bad that the civil case against Joran was dismissed.

Tidy... wanted to say HI real quick..  Smile  Nice to see you ! 

It was not dismissed on merit, but on the jurisdiction.  It could be filed in the right jurisdiction with no problem.  This is going to be dealth with much later.  The fact that it was put in for will help with the time factor and this confession will, at this date allow for more time.   There is nothing, I believe the Hollaway would want from there except justice and some end to this mess now.           jack b

Yes, I think everyone of these little things that JQK filed on Dave and Beth's behalf assisted in drawing attention to the right place and keeping it before the public, the only reason we can celebrate a mini victory tonight.

But then in retrospect, you don't think Beth is jonesing for that see-thru blouse Anita wears.   

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: February 05, 2008, 02:06:14 AM »

Good night Monkeyfaces! It certainly has been a busy couple of days and my eyes are starting to cross..
We have come this far and finally the truth is starting to come out...

God bless Natalee

I am proud to stand with my monkey family and proud to stand "with the girl"

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: February 05, 2008, 02:06:28 AM »

I dont know what he is saying about the scar i dont have american tv here(only cnn europe) but i guess he is saying it is a boca grande(if i am correct?) it means big mouth and that people get this if you are a talker/betrayter(something like that right?) and if so not interesting cause he said he had been to jail but the last time was when he was 20(propably where he got the scar) and Peter did a background check on him he said he hasn't been in contact with the police for 13 or 14 years now.

Taco needs to be in jail himself but he might not fare as well with a minor scar; he would probably die because he has defended too many mafia types.  I am sure there are a few who would love to get hold of him in prison.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: February 05, 2008, 02:07:12 AM »

in My View ..

The smoke screen is falling and suddenly I can see again.

The 2 Kalpoes did brought Natalee and Joran to the Beach. They left them there.

His DAD was Interested in The Girl,

The Plan was that after Kalpoe drop them off, The dirty Father came to pict them up and brought them to the Whitehouse where all who where there (the Lions ) to play

So after they fished the play, Paul and Joran must have taken the body to the dumping place where he lost a shoe, It was not at they never went to the ocean.

from The dumping place, Joran Walk to Mc Donald's. where is father was waiting for him.

I know there is more to this since nobody in Aruba goes to the beach to have sex...this is a Fact...They go to apartments.

They mus have gone to this planned rave party at the Whitehouse. where she was raped and died.

The Disposal had to be done by someone and since Joran was the Last seen with her, He had to create a story on what to tell.

This is more to this......Back to work
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: February 05, 2008, 02:07:17 AM »

Taco was a bit dejected and down tonight.  He was much more humble than I have ever seen him.  Greta even said he had a mess. LOL
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: February 05, 2008, 02:08:16 AM »

OH Thank Heavens, Klaas! I can't believe you dug that up while you've been so busy! But hon, I really appreciate this one!!! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: February 05, 2008, 02:09:54 AM »

translated

Very interesting above where it says that Joran kept a notebook with names dates and times of girls...didn't I read today that in the search of Jorans apartment that They took a notebook and then a computer or something from His Granny's house.... 

Yes, I read that they took a notebook from Joran's apartment....and thought of that immediately when I read the post on GHB/girls/diary.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.