April 24, 2024, 10:53:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #722 2/4 - 2/5/08am  (Read 249835 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:00 AM »

Hi,  I have seen many 20/20 shows over the years and must say I was so impressed tonight with their program.  Outstanding job IMO   The hosts were perfect, 1 1/2 hours so it wasn't rushed.

The only disappointment was they said at the end of the show they would talk about where Urine is now.  For some reason they never did!

I got a bit nervous listening to Patrick and felt bad about that cause I know he is a hero in the case {even though he was paid}.  Allot of congestion in his head, he seemed a bit high or maybe his balance is off when he was seen outside walking.  I know he does chit and has led a hard life.  He is a character and a half one could write a book around.

But I also know what is in his heart, and thank God he is also a clever man.  He gave Beth closure for the loss of her girl and we should all thank him for that as it has been too long in coming.

I can be way too critical at times.  My bad.  I just heard Joe T say his advice now to Urine is to SHUT UP.  I thought I'd never hear it!  lol
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #901 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:04 AM »

I hadn't seen Greta earlier, so forgive the commentary at this late date, but ...............

WE SAID IT LAST NIGHT, didn't we, monkeys!? Greta's "angel" has fallen from his pedestal! Even the one she put him on... HA!

I can't help it, I take great satisfaction in that!

Me too....and she looked as though she had some major flatulence pains tonight  ::MonkeyCool::as well.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: February 05, 2008, 02:26:44 AM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmNyRMUYCNo

"Its a Big Ocean"
"I was very lucky to get away with it"
"If they would have found the girl I would have been screwed"
"She will never be found again"
"They dropped her into the sea?Yes? Yes"
"Im prefer not to tell names,Because he has always had my back"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"
"I've never told anyone about this man.Its not easy"
"I'll never tell his name,I will take it to my grave"
"I'd give my life to help him"[/b]

Think maybe someone is putting the squeeze on him for a payoff?  Remember he talks about getting money and giving some of it to this guy who helped him?  Maybe Paulus is having money problems and needs cash quick? (MO)

"I'd give my life to help him."

Didn't a Gottenbos say they'd walk through fire for Joran?  I think I remember something like that, but my memory may be faulty...

I believe you are correct, something like Sander saying he would stick his hand in fire for Joran.  Very odd form of devotion going on there.

Also doesn't Dr Hodges say their boat is parked right that between Marriott and HI?  Couldn't be any more convenient than that and possibly others would know where a spare key was kept as well.

Steve Croes seems to be the choice for the one with the little boat but Gottenbos definitely in the running IMO.

Or at least their boat.  Didn't Michael Dompig say Paulus took it out on Monday?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 05, 2008, 02:27:27 AM »

I hadn't seen Greta earlier, so forgive the commentary at this late date, but ...............

WE SAID IT LAST NIGHT, didn't we, monkeys!? Greta's "angel" has fallen from his pedestal! Even the one she put him on... HA!

I can't help it, I take great satisfaction in that!

Me too....and she looked as though she had some major flatulence pains tonight  ::MonkeyCool::as well.

I guess you could say that she does not look as though "she owns the story" any longer.  Touche.  C'est la vie.  You lie down with dogs and you get up with Joran.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 05, 2008, 02:29:09 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I'LL UNLOCK THE NEXT THREAD IN CASE YOU GUYS GET TO PAGE 50

CBB - If you happen to be up can you take care of the thread change please?  TIA
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 02:30:53 AM by klaasend » Logged
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: February 05, 2008, 02:31:23 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!  I'LL UNLOCK THE NEXT THREAD IN CASE YOU GUYS GET TO PAGE 50

I will bid goodnight to a tired but proud Klaas who has worked so hard with Red, Mrs. Red, Dugga and all the monkeys to keep us up and running and who have monitored more domestic fights than most mothers of a house full of young boys and still, you all land on your feet, and do it for Beth and Natalee!

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 05, 2008, 02:33:07 AM »

The time is 3:0 AM

Good night all, be back at 9:00am

Need some info. on the Ritz,

Will have more on van rijn and his Aries rave parties at the hangars near the Arugas Factory....heheheh

night all
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 05, 2008, 02:33:22 AM »

Some of these quotes were left out on the American broadcast. I still think he told a little truth amongst his BS that he fed to Patrick.

"Its a Big Ocean"
"Look,this friend is quite clever and he's a bit older,We have been friends since kids"

Think maybe someone is putting the squeeze on him for a payoff?  Remember he talks about getting money and giving some of it to this guy who helped him?  Maybe Paulus is having money problems and needs cash quick? (MO)

Didn't a Gottenbos say they'd walk through fire for Joran?  I think I remember something like that, but my memory may be faulty...

I believe you are correct, something like Sander saying he would stick his hand in fire for Joran.  Very odd form of devotion going on there.

Also doesn't Dr Hodges say their boat is parked right that between Marriott and HI?  Couldn't be any more convenient than that and possibly others would know where a spare key was kept as well.

Steve Croes seems to be the choice for the one with the little boat but Gottenbos definitely in the running IMO.

Or at least their boat.  Didn't Michael Dompig say Paulus took it out on Monday?

By golly, I think you are right.  Anna, I always said you have a mind like a steel trap.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 05, 2008, 02:34:22 AM »

Will have more on van rijn and his Aries rave parties at the hangars near the Arugas Factory....heheheh

night all

Good night.  Sleep well.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 05, 2008, 02:34:40 AM »

"Its a Big Ocean"

I vote Koen's...Aren't the Gottenboes kin to the VDS...on Anita's side....I think since they upped and sold the boat not long after Natalee went missing..It's an indicator of their boat being used....MO   

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 05, 2008, 02:35:49 AM »

night all
Good Nite Caps!

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36:38 AM »

Much to think about and ponder from the last couple of days.  I have never locked into a theory for fear I would not be open to new information.  It's hard for me to give up something bad happened at the Sloot compound but will have to at least consider the beach again in light of this latest from Joran.  Info overload for sure and will take a bit to sort it all out but that we will do.

Goodnight weary Monkeys.  Heading for the Monkey Bunkey but in a very good frame of mind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 05, 2008, 02:36:56 AM »

Now we have to figure out who the owner of the boat is.  I say it belonged to either the Marriott or someone involved there.  Many of you think it is Koen's boat while others think it is Steve Croes and one of the girls who used to be a great and prolific poster at RWV said it belonged to Scuba's brother-in-law.

Steve Croes was/is very good friends with GVC who has access to boats as he does beach patrol as well as business patrol.  He has a sister who is a policewoman who worked for Vander Stratten.  GVC is a party animal and there are pictures of him partying with Croes.  He could come up with whatever is needed and was the one who had a problem when he gave NH a butt slap.  None of those guys in that group are used to being rebuffed, it seems.  GVC is a hard nose when he has to be and it is useful to him, I am thinking.  He was picked up at one time and they wisked him away.  They all knew about this and many of them participated in pre and post death crimes.  I believe, and feel I have reason to, that GVC and Croes, participants along with PVS  participant in at least the coverup, took over the final death and disposal or at least made sure she would not point the finger at anyone.       Jack blue
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 05, 2008, 02:37:39 AM »

Well, let's see..
Simian knew someone came to help Joran at the beach.
Simian knew there was a phone call in the early hours.
Simian knew the Kalpoes knew nothing about what Joran did.

Shango knew about the corruption on Aruba.
Shango knew Simian. LOL

Jury is still out.

Shango decoder: now have 2 storie and each story is about 15 pages long

Now we have to figure out who the owner of the boat is.  I say it belonged to either the Marriott or someone involved there.  Many of you think it is Koen's boat while others think it is Steve Croes and one of the girls who used to be a great and prolific poster at RWV said it belonged to Scuba's brother-in-law.

Who owned the boat?

Have no clue on that but I'm thinking it was probably a private boat always berthed at a slip at the Marriott marina and when Joran mentions the phone booth at the Marriott he is really connecting that someone whose boat is moored at the Marriott....he seems to always have three things he's really saying at once in Joranspeak. His mind is convoluted but there are wisps of truth contained in what he says.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: February 05, 2008, 02:37:56 AM »

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I was unable to watch either Greta or the ABC show but you all filled me in. I sense great relief and happiness here tonight. Sure enough, as everyone hoped, he eventually talked too much. Natalee could not have guessed what kind of person she was dealing with. He fooled the best of 'em for a long time. This is not an ordinary street punk.
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: February 05, 2008, 02:38:37 AM »

Much to think about and ponder from the last couple of days.  I have never locked into a theory for fear I would not be open to new information.  It's hard for me to give up something bad happened at the Sloot compound but will have to at least consider the beach again in light of this latest from Joran.  Info overload for sure and will take a bit to sort it all out but that we will do.

Goodnight weary Monkeys.  Heading for the Monkey Bunkey but in a very good frame of mind.

Good Nite Anna! I'm like You I think She was at the VDS House at some point.

In God We Trust!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: February 05, 2008, 02:41:27 AM »

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I was unable to watch either Greta or the ABC show but you all filled me in. I sense great relief and happiness here tonight. Sure enough, as everyone hoped, he eventually talked too much. Natalee could not have guessed what kind of person she was dealing with. He fooled the best of 'em for a long time. This is not an ordinary street punk.

And if someone doesn't figure out how to put him away, we will hear the name Joran Van der Sloot again connected with another innocent person that has become his victim. I really do believe that!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 05, 2008, 02:41:44 AM »

Steve Croes was/is very good friends with GVC who has access to boats as he does beach patrol as well as business patrol.  He has a sister who is a policewoman who worked for Vander Stratten.  GVC is a party animal and there are pictures of him partying with Croes.  He could come up with whatever is needed and was the one who had a problem when he gave NH a butt slap.  None of those guys in that group are used to being rebuffed, it seems.  GVC is a hard nose when he has to be and it is useful to him, I am thinking.  He was picked up at one time and they wisked him away.  They all knew about this and many of them participated in pre and post death crimes.  I believe, and feel I have reason to, that GVC and Croes, participants along with PVS  participant in at least the coverup, took over the final death and disposal or at least made sure she would not point the finger at anyone.       Jack blue
I thought about that last night as GVC would have access to water equipment.  The girl who was with GVC at a motel the night "the something bad happened" news came out said he received a cell phone call and told her it was from home and was very disturbed and I think, if I recall correctly, left her in bed and went someplace, never to return again.  She appeared about the time he was arrested saying she had no idea it was possible she was in a motel with a possible rapist/murderer.  I think Joran might consider one of the beach patrol qualified regards life and death, although I don't think GVC would be.  I am saying "his father," because some people on Aruba seemed to think GVC might be a bit unstable and maybe Joran called his father who referred Steve Croes to them and gave him permission to use the beach patrol equipment.  What if Steve Croes donned one of the beach patrol shirts so as not to be recognized and that was the shirt that was found that some believed would put GVC in a somewhat precarious position, although I am sure there were probably dozens of those shirts around but if Steve Croes was wearing one and using beach patrol equipment, no one would think a thing about it.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 05, 2008, 02:45:25 AM »

Good night all......Anna, I definitely think she was inside of the Sloots' main house at some point in time; Wizard: I think Marriott Corp. now owns all of the Ritz -Carletons.  Bought not long ago...several years I think.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #919 on: February 05, 2008, 02:47:17 AM »

I'm still scratching my head over the whole shoes thing. I mean Geez...........even to Patrick, he's still making a point to say he disposed of his shoes! I thought I had the shoes all figured out, but obviously not.

Of course, I was absolutely convinced the duct tape was going to show Natalee's hair as well.

Well....................who knows? Maybe it was! Even Greta used the "corrupt" word tonight when she was speaking with JQK! She was remembering that early on, Jug, Beth , and Dave were saying that Van derStratten, and Jacobs kept asking if Natalee had a seizure problem and she FINALLY concluded that the only way it would have come up is if Joran had told them.

DUH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.