April 26, 2024, 04:24:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 249598 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2008, 08:01:38 AM »

In het Algemeen Dagblad zegt psycholoog Bram Bakker dat Joran van der Sloot veel kenmerken vertoont van psychopathie. Hij ziet "overeenkomstige trekjes bij zijn vader, zoals zijn gebrek aan ouderlijk gezag. Daarbij heeft psychopathie een hoge mate van erfelijkheid, dus het past in het profiel dat pa daar ook aan lijdt."

Over psychopaten heb ik een uitvoerige reportage gemaakt met Nederlandse meest deskundige op dit gebied, hoogleraar forensische psychologie Corine de Ruiter. Zij houdt zich over Joran op de vlakte. "Ik kan hem geen pathologisch leugenaar noemen, dat is namelijk officieel geen diagnose. Pathologisch liegen is slechts een symptoom."

In the General Newspaper says psychologist Bram Baker that Joran van of the Ditch many characteristics shows of psychopathie.,.  He sees "similar features by its father, as its flaw at parental authority.  Besides has psychopathie a high extent of heredity, thus it justest in the profile that dad that also on suffers.

Over psychopaths, I made order an ample reportage with Dutch mostly expert on this, professor forensische psychology Corine the Rider.  She holds self over Joran on the plain.  "I him no pathological liar can name, is namely officially no diagnosis that.  Pathological only a symptom is lie."

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »

Mornin all,

I am off to work...Wanted to wish you all a good day!! Good to see you in the cage Eurobert!!

Did you read the Dutch quote on last thread...to you??...they want you to organize info better...so they can find stuff easier....posted on that Dutch forum...

LOL  We have almost 3 yrs worth of work!  Leave it to the Dutch to want it orderly.  Guess they are wanting to know more history, timeline stuff.  At least we know they read here now.

OK so the Dutch are pissed, the Americans are pissed... any word on how the Arubans feel about Joran's interviews?
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 08:08:45 AM »

Daury contacted Joran "We were both online. I said: Yo, what there is wrong with your man. Why you have done that? And then he said: Sorry, sorry, regret me this way. I did not know what I said all. And then I reacted: Sorry? Say that not! That is bullshit. You bring me in large problems, for nothing."

http://www.rtl.nl/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody likes me , everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 08:19:51 AM »

Morning monkeys.  Wow!  Early birds are out today.  Coffee anyone?

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 08:22:17 AM »

Morning lalas! Getting ready to go to work in a few minutes... was wondering if we had any news out of Aruba re their take on Joran's interview.  Snowing here again... yuck.

Have a good one.  I'll be sneaking a peek throughout the day. 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 08:22:40 AM »

Good morning.  For pete sake!  I went to nap on page 47 yesterday.  I see I am now one entire thread behind plus 3 pages from where I was when I went to nap.  I gotta get busy.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2008, 08:24:05 AM »

Mornin all,

I am off to work...Wanted to wish you all a good day!! Good to see you in the cage Eurobert!!

Did you read the Dutch quote on last thread...to you??...they want you to organize info better...so they can find stuff easier....posted on that Dutch forum...

LOL  We have almost 3 yrs worth of work!  Leave it to the Dutch to want it orderly.  Guess they are wanting to know more history, timeline stuff.  At least we know they read here now.

OK so the Dutch are pissed, the Americans are pissed... any word on how the Arubans feel about Joran's interviews?

heard a claim by Glenda that the psychics are in town...haven't caught any protests...

There was a reply on one of the Dutch blogs from a guy that travels to Aruba all the time and has no problem calling from the phone by the Marriott.  He just dials the operator.  I predict Julia to get right on that and post the disinformation on the front page...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2008, 08:24:56 AM »

Last night Bearly said something that I have wanted to say for a very long time and being the crude, rude and socially unacceptable person I am, I could not fit it into words that would be acceptable.

BEARLYHERE writes:

Yesterday, he mentions her getting him off.  He said he realized she was dead and he was just going to ask her for a bj.  I think that is another place where he gave too much info.  He didn't have to say what he says he never got.  We all know from his old girlfriend--who is pro Joran, that Joran likes rough sex. 

The rest is not for the weak stomached.

I think he was forcing himself in her mouth and she vomited.  I think she choked both on him and her vomit.   

I think he is that vile, to do that.
~~~~~~~~

This has been in my mind for so very long...thank you for bringing it into the open.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:39 AM »

I am still in the other thread catching up...be back in a while.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mlspdq
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »

,, I am somewhere where nobody knows it and perhaps I should leavethe Netherlands.''That says Joran van der Sloot in a msn chat with ...with day reporter Zvezdana Vukojevic.

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2026997.ece

Having teenagers has given me the absolute true understanding of why some animals eat their young
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2008, 08:25:43 AM »

Morning.

Has anyone found a video of Great's show?....I missed it...twice..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »

,, I am somewhere where nobody knows it and perhaps I should leavethe Netherlands.''That says Joran van der Sloot in a msn chat with ...with day reporter Zvezdana Vukojevic.

I think that whole interview was posted on last thread...can't remember what page.   
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2008, 08:28:22 AM »

Good Morning.....

The Marriott……Gottenbos boat moored there, Freddy worked there, pay phone there…

Which hotel did Nadira get fired from…anyone remember? Was it in the Marriott?

In Joran’s book, may have been from a PV Anita told them, J2K to stay away from the MARRIOTT…WHY???????

Someone had a key to a freezer…where was the freezer? There was something about a key in a car…please someone help me remember…

GVCI have the link at least to GVC and the American tourist. He said the call was from his Mom and he had to go home, pronto! We just discussed this recently in the Shango thread and I posted it there.

I am having reception problems and will find it as soon as I can and post.

Caps and Lala’s…..The Ritz…we discussed Charles Croes and the petitions just last week. I know Lala’s remembers. I never did find that Croes articles about the Marriott and Aruba putting all there eggs in one basket….Charles Croes…hmm.....and let's not forget Paulus and his conrtacts.....I just read that Aruba was way behind with the Airport improvements and I hope the US didn't give them all that money yet.....LET US PEEL BACK THE LAYERS!!!!!!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2008, 08:28:46 AM »

Joran said a while back that he had wanted to go to Africa, I think to do volunteer work (yeah right)... maybe now is a good time for him to go there.  Good luck Joran.  He just can't shut up can he?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »

Good Morning.....

The Marriott……Gottenbos boat moored there, Freddy worked there, pay phone there…

In Joran’s book, may have been from a PV Anita told them, J2K to stay away from the MARRIOTT…WHY???????

Someone had a key to a freezer…where was the freezer? There was something about a key in a car…please someone help me remember…

GVCI have the link at least to GVC and the American tourist. He said the call was from his Mom and he had to go home, pronto! We just discussed this recently in the Shango thread and I posted it there.

Caps and Lala’s…..The Ritz…we discussed Charles Croes and the petitions just last week. I know Lala’s remembers. I never did find that Croes articles about the Marriott and Aruba putting all there eggs in one basket….Charles Croes…hmm.....and let's not forget Paulus and his conrtacts.....I just read that Aruba was way behind with the Airport improvements and I hope the US didn't give them all that money yet.....LET US PEEL BACK THE LAYERS!!!!!!

Nadira worked at Frenchman's Steakhouse...something or other...not at the Marriott IIRC
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »

Joran said a while back that he had wanted to go to Africa, I think to do volunteer work (yeah right)... maybe now is a good time for him to go there.  Good luck Joran.  He just can't shut up can he?

Don't think Joran said that...think it was one of his parents...thinking he should go there and learn what poverty is...or some such...
mlspdq
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2008, 08:32:08 AM »

I have family in holland as well, there are a few that immigrated to US and More family memebers  that went to settle in South Africa, so I am assuming the van der sloots probably have relations there as well

Having teenagers has given me the absolute true understanding of why some animals eat their young
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2008, 08:34:49 AM »

I have family in holland as well, there are a few that immigrated to US and More family memebers  that went to settle in South Africa, so I am assuming the van der sloots probably have relations there as well

Now that is something to keep in mind.  Here, I envisioned them wanting him to have a "roughing it" experience.  I wasn't very smart about that one.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2008, 08:35:37 AM »

Good Morning.....

Deepak had a key to the basement of the Marriot - which has a freezer in it, or something like that
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2008, 08:36:38 AM »

I think we have to look at the facts we know.  We have to look at the statements and see how they fit into the timeline that Joran has created.  In Joran's newest version of events he places himself on the beach near the Marriott,not the fisherman's huts, at 2:00 AM.  He says this is the time his "friend" came to his aid.

One of our new posters, Debra asks these questions...

I've decided this "confession" is all lies.

What happened to the facts?
Never a mention of:
2:30 am at racquet club as verified by Deepak
Lighthouse/Arashi Beach stop
Someone online until 5am
Guido's scratches
etc......

Think about it....Who's on Moomba Beach at 2 am?
Joran
Guido...............Holiday Inn
Freddy.............Champion's Bar/Marriott
Steve Croes......Tattoo Boat
Mark Purcell Jr....Moomba's Bar

This pershon has nehver been interviewed...... Wink

What time did Guido get off work?  I know I have seen it before? Is this the night he asked to leave early?
Was Freddy still employed at Champion's on that night?
Steve Croes was off work, but what was he doing?  Just baby sitting a boat?
What time does Moomba's close?  Just exactly how many people would have been mingling about near the beach that night?

Joran says in the DeVries video there was no one on the beach. In fact, Patrick asks this again  to make certain.  Joran says no one was there.  Could that be true?  He places himself and Natalee on the beach between 1:30 AM and 2:00 AM.  The time he says that he walked to the pay phone and made the call to boat guy.

Is the area he walked to the place that has the red sofa like seats under those trees or whatever they are?  Is this Moomba's bar near this area?  And there was no one there?  Not one single person that Joran knew?  Interesting.

If Joran tossed his shoes after boat guy left with the body and then walked home, why was he and Deepak seen near the Raquet Club?  They are placed there by a witness. Does this witness stand up to scrutiny.  What does Deepak's  PV say about him being in this location at that time?  What time was the 8 minute call made to Deepak? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.