June 01, 2024, 06:45:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 252954 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2008, 11:44:30 AM »

Posted by DutchDad at BFN:

NEWSARTICLE - the situation in Holland.

Joran will go to the police to make a statement on Thursday.He is now talking to his lawyer about how to do this juridically. He does not want to say what he is going to declare or if he even will make a confession.

The 20-year old is now offifially a suspect in the murder-case of natalee Holloway. According to the OM about 80% of what he said on the DeVries tapes matches with what the OM had already discovered.

Meanwhile the suspect is travelling from one hideout to the other. For his safety he had not been sleeping in his own student-appartment for some time now.
Also his second hideout proved to be unsafe fairly quickly.

VDSloot claims that someone close to the OM has warned him that there are serious death-threats.
Therefor the suspect again moved to another hideout on sundayafternoon. The OM did not want to comment on it.

On the personal Hyves-page of Joran the threats are are coming in in hundreds.
"Bianca"wants to "feed him to the sharks" , "Jennifer" has "a bullet reserved with his name on it" and "Saar"is "puking over the biggest bastard ever".
"Mark" even takes it a step further:"why don't you kill yourself , you son of a bitch!"

An "Anti-Joran Site" and a "Joran must die site" were removed by the ISP's by the end of the day.

On saturday Joran was not very impressed by the new developments. Sitting in his hideout he said:"Police haven't come to get me , did they?"

On friday he went out to party and it was his intention to do the same on saturday. But his family told him that was not such a good idea......
After the DeVries show was on tv Joran said in a chatsession that he might have to leave the country. But still the seriousness of the matter did not seem to get him. "A lot of people are angry , so what".

His parents were given the advice to go to a hideout too , but they refused to leave their house. They have not officially reacted on the developments up till now.
In the meantime everyone in the Netherlands is in pursuit of the suspect. Lots of people gathered in front of a house in Drachten which was  believed to be one of his hideouts.

Even the 26 year old Johan , who lives there received death-threats. The people living in the appartmentbuilding wre threatened so much that they decided to to hire securityguards

The OM appeals the decision of the judge to deny the arrest of the suspect. According to the OM there is enough evidence to pick him up. The OM says that the moment Joran sets foot on Aruban soil , he will be arrested.

Mondaynight Hans Mos stated that the chance the DeVries tapes would be admissible in court was very big. According to Mos the recordings were made by a civilian without any cooperation of the authorities , and because of theat there are no judicial objections to use them. "I take this material very serious "Mos said.

Monday , on request of the Aruban authorities, the Dutch police searched the home of the suspects grandparents and also his own appartment. Whether this provided any evidence or not  is not known.
According to Joran himself the police took his laptop , the harddisk of his home-computer and they also made a copy of the sim-card of his mobile phone.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

Ya know, after hearing and reading about Joran's latest revelation(which I believe was only partial truth) The interviews with Dave, Beth, Jug about Natalee and seizures etc.  I truly believe that Joran spilled his guts in the interogations.  ALE just suceeded in destroying his confessions...

Yeah... like around June 11 th , when we were told that there had been a confession and that one of the suspects was leading them to the body.....and then it was retracted...

Something he said last night clicked with that for me... can't remember exactly... something about how after the first two weeks he decided that it was best for him to keep quiet... that would fit right in with that timeline...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2008, 11:44:49 AM »

From Joran's Zorpia site - Freddy & Jaime, Best Friends for Life!

http://photos.zorpia.com/loverboy362/photo/6687493.c64a72/Best_Friends_For_Life

The in in the blue sweather looks like Lorenzo van Rijn

Gosh!  I didn't realized there are three people in that picture.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2008, 11:47:56 AM »

Mos has a monumental task ahead of him for certain.  He has to reconcile all PV with what Joran said...even the walk-throughs are troubling. 

6/13/05 police statement:

On the directions of the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, we, the reporting officers, drove to the beach due north of the Marriott Hotel. Close to the first fishing hut, north of the Marriot Hotel, the suspect stated that, at approximately 02.00 on  May 30 2005, he had been laying there on the beach with the missing girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY. At the moment when we, the reporting officers were doing our place-determination walk, the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, stated that when the girl Natalee HOLLOWAY had fallen asleep on the beach he had left the girl on the beach, near the first fishing hut on the north side of the Marriot Hotel.

The suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT, subsequently walked with us, the reporting officers, to a place a little further away and he stated that he suspects the suspect Deepak KALPOE buried the girl somewhere in that area.

According to the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT the suspect Deepak KALPOE went back to the girl after he left her sleeping on the beach.

A little of the truth in this story...Joran hid her near the mangroves. 

LALA Good Morning,

What time did Paules whent to the ATM... and Which ATM did he said he used...

Actually, I think it was the McDonald's and not the ATM.  I am still unsure where this ATM came from?  Anyone? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »

Rob:, LALA:

This is what Shango is saying:

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 8:04 pm ****** NAT STORIE ******
The young Lamb (JORAN) der Sloot shall be the sacrifice (SOLUTION) for the Arawaks (REPORTER) and the cowboys (DIRTY FBI).
All will sit around the fire and feast on scapegoat.
The gods (OM) are talking
DirtyHand (……..) is alive and well

How do you come up with reporter for arawaks?  I am still confused on that one. I just can't make the connection. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

Posted by DutchDad at BFN:

NEWSARTICLE - the situation in Holland.

Joran will go to the police to make a statement on Thursday.He is now talking to his lawyer about how to do this juridically. He does not want to say what he is going to declare or if he even will make a confession.

The 20-year old is now offifially a suspect in the murder-case of natalee Holloway. According to the OM about 80% of what he said on the DeVries tapes matches with what the OM had already discovered.

Meanwhile the suspect is travelling from one hideout to the other. For his safety he had not been sleeping in his own student-appartment for some time now.
Also his second hideout proved to be unsafe fairly quickly.

VDSloot claims that someone close to the OM has warned him that there are serious death-threats.
Therefor the suspect again moved to another hideout on sundayafternoon. The OM did not want to comment on it.

On the personal Hyves-page of Joran the threats are are coming in in hundreds.
"Bianca"wants to "feed him to the sharks" , "Jennifer" has "a bullet reserved with his name on it" and "Saar"is "puking over the biggest bastard ever".
"Mark" even takes it a step further:"why don't you kill yourself , you son of a bitch!"

An "Anti-Joran Site" and a "Joran must die site" were removed by the ISP's by the end of the day.

On saturday Joran was not very impressed by the new developments. Sitting in his hideout he said:"Police haven't come to get me , did they?"

On friday he went out to party and it was his intention to do the same on saturday. But his family told him that was not such a good idea......
After the DeVries show was on tv Joran said in a chatsession that he might have to leave the country. But still the seriousness of the matter did not seem to get him. "A lot of people are angry , so what".

His parents were given the advice to go to a hideout too , but they refused to leave their house. They have not officially reacted on the developments up till now.
In the meantime everyone in the Netherlands is in pursuit of the suspect. Lots of people gathered in front of a house in Drachten which was  believed to be one of his hideouts.

Even the 26 year old Johan , who lives there received death-threats. The people living in the appartmentbuilding wre threatened so much that they decided to to hire securityguards

The OM appeals the decision of the judge to deny the arrest of the suspect. According to the OM there is enough evidence to pick him up. The OM says that the moment Joran sets foot on Aruban soil , he will be arrested.

Mondaynight Hans Mos stated that the chance the DeVries tapes would be admissible in court was very big. According to Mos the recordings were made by a civilian without any cooperation of the authorities , and because of theat there are no judicial objections to use them. "I take this material very serious "Mos said.

Monday , on request of the Aruban authorities, the Dutch police searched the home of the suspects grandparents and also his own appartment. Whether this provided any evidence or not  is not known.
According to Joran himself the police took his laptop , the harddisk of his home-computer and they also made a copy of the sim-card of his mobile phone.

Just what country does he think he will be able to go to .... the whole world knows...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:10 AM »

Then who is this picture from

My friend sweer that this is lorenzo...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:33 AM »

for Mum and Lala

Posted by oceanexplorer at BFN

We've been quiet because like most everyone, we're in sit-and-wait mode.  We're dockside, shut down on weather at the moment (12-16ft seas). We were out all day today but damaged the towfish cable due to the rough sea state (we had 25 degree rolls of the boat).  I'll post a blog update later this evening or tonight.

thanks Buckeye...I got seasick reading this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 05, 2008, 11:54:59 AM »

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/lorenzo-van-rijn.html
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:09 AM »

The only two I see are Freddy and Jaime...there is a third hand next to Jaime and a third shoulder behind Jaime.  But it appears they are wearing sunglasses or something.  Can't tell.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2008, 11:56:39 AM »

The photo I posted of Lorenzo came straight from the Aruban papers.  I think your friend is wrong.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »

It is not...trust me on this one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

Capslock - that website is wrong.  It has many things wrong.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2008, 11:58:13 AM »

sandy leiva, thank you for the translation. 
your welcome I went to the posted site that was mentioned and the comments towards all the sloot are just scathing.  The sloots are done on that island Joran is described as something worse than a disgrace and the sloots are being verbally castigated for Jorans actions.  The aruban people are onsensed that the fami;y knew what was going on and that thier ahata and ale helped them cover it up putting thier island at risk and blame for thier sons shameful acts. sl

Wonderful.  Thank you so much.  I believe a whole new can of worms has been opened on Aruba and hopefully the natives can and will stand up for themselves.  IMO the VdS's will be looking over their shoulders for the rest of their lives.

Aside from that, remember the picture where Joran pounded on the hood of the police car, when he was supposedly, IIRC after the "confession," was that the mangrove location? Anyone know?

I hope they never have another night without seeing Natalee's face in their nightmares!!  I can't answer your questions....but hopefully someone can...

on the hidden tapes urine says he told his 'friend' something bad happened!  And we heard those same words the night the confession was announced and then retracted...which for me is confirmation that he DID confess that night...and the cover up began then in FULL FORCE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2008, 11:58:20 AM »

Klaas
Isn't that the Slipknot guy?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 05, 2008, 11:59:03 AM »

Capslock - that website is wrong.  It has many things wrong.

This is Brandon Piertz (Not positive on the last name).  It is not Lorenzo and is not Jaime.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #216 on: February 05, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »

just when you think that they went to the beach, and the events unfloded from there..

something in the bcak of your mind tells you the opposite. they never went to the beach and it was told to distance themselves from the real scene, which is the VDS compound. then, enter all of the other alleged peripheral players.

I don't believe they were doing it on the beach.  Nobody gets sand in their crack voluntarily. 

They were safe and warm at the VDS compound......JMHO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: February 05, 2008, 12:01:58 PM »

just when you think that they went to the beach, and the events unfloded from there..

something in the bcak of your mind tells you the opposite. they never went to the beach and it was told to distance themselves from the real scene, which is the VDS compound. then, enter all of the other alleged peripheral players.

I don't believe they were doing it on the beach.  Nobody gets sand in their crack voluntarily. 

They were safe and warm at the VDS compound......JMHO

I don't believe it either Peaches.... and if ... just if they were... the keyword is voluntarily...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 05, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »

Peter R. DeVries is coming to the United States on Wednesday

From Wednesday on a Peter R. DeVries, crime reporter teamwill visit the United States. The ABC show Goodmorning America has invited Peter R. DeVries. He will also attend Larry King Live (CNN) and Inside Edition.

http://abcnews.go.com/2020

I hope this means he isn't going on greta...I emailed him the email greta posted on her blog and told him this was the type of rag hound she is...that unlike him, she is only after rating and sensationalism, she doesn't care about TRUTH...I am sure it did not have any impact on whether he does greta or not...but it made me feel better!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: February 05, 2008, 12:03:43 PM »

posted at ru: wow - where do they get this stuff from?

jenna Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:05 am    
Was Natalee busted for drugs?

I keep thinking that Natalee was busted for drugs. If nobody straightened that out, then the Arubans apply the law to everyone equally. Has Natalee been in jail serving her sentence? What is the sentence in Aruba for having enough in your possession to look like you are a drug dealer?  

and then people actually entertain there crack-induced theories.
jenna Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:37 am   
Re: Was Natalee busted for drugs?

Pronkjewail wrote:

What do you mean? Serving a sentence during those 5 days she was there?

I think that if Natalee was busted with drugs, this would have surfaced a long time ago..

I started believing at the first of the case that it seemed like there was an sting operation involving corruption, things like prostitution,trafficking, drugs, money laundering, that had targeted the MEP government of Aruba that probably started around May 2004. When Joran confessed to the exact same types of things that seemed to be on this agenda, then it confirms my thinking.

Natalee may have been a decoy for this agenda. We know from tapes that Natalee seemed to have very little interest in her classmates on this trip. She was very independent and interacting with other people not in her group. It is possible that she hooked up with undercover cops who saw her as performing criminal type activity.

If nobody ever straightened that out, then any attempt to allow Natalee to leave Aruban jurisdiction would have ended up as no choice but to incarcerate her. That might leave two choices for what happened to Natalee:

1. She had to serve time for drugs.
2. She ran after she got to Curacao because she knew that she was not cleared and she would be arrested there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.