June 01, 2024, 04:19:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 252926 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: February 05, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »

I have to post this again, I dont save many things from the case But this I saved

Aruba psychic connection
Medium says Holloway was murdered, teen suspects responsible

RITA COSBY, LIVE AND DIRECT HOST: Allison, do you think a psychic could help in this case?  We‘ve gotten so many e-mails from folks asking about it. 

ALLISON DUBOIS, PSYCHIC MEDIUM: Well, yes, one can help in this case. 

COSBY: How so?  What could you learn?  Could we learn who the suspects are, what happened to Natalee?  What avenue... 

Click for a related story
'Live and Direct' homepage

DUBOIS: Well, in this case, you have the right suspects.  They‘re completely guilty.  The things that I would find important to be looking at, if I were working this case, would be, for instance, that these three boys have done this to other girls before that were visiting Aruba as tourists.  It just hasn‘t escalated to murder, but I would look at the pattern that was set down by their past victims. 

COSBY: Now, Allison, you said that these guys are completely guilty. 

DUBOIS: Yes. 

COSBY: You know, they haven‘t been convicted. 

DUBOIS: Sure. 

COSBY: Why do you say that? 

DUBOIS: Well, fortunately, I can head tap people.  That‘s what they use me to do for jury selection for the prosecution and to head tap people who commit murders.  So I know that, just by looking at their picture, whether or not they committed the crime. 

I can also tell you that Jordan Van Der Sloot‘s father knows a lot more than he‘s saying and, in my mind, is almost as guilty as they are, because he has helped to cover up this crime. 

COSBY: Now, what is head tap?  And what role, also, did Joran‘s father play, in your mind?

DUBOIS: Head tapping is when I basically can see through the eyes of the person who committed the crime.  And I do understand Mr. Holloway‘s concern in religion.  And I always say, if you‘re going to bring somebody in that does what I do to make sure you bring someone in that‘s valid, that has a track record, ethically, and that‘s able to bring in specific details of a crime. 

I don‘t think they should work necessarily with the parents of the victim, but the law enforcement involved, which makes it difficult in this case because it‘s a foreign government that‘s being dealt with, which makes it even more difficult. 

COSBY: Now, Allison, you know, the big question everyone is wondering, is Natalee dead or alive?  What‘s her state? 

DUBOIS: Well, and with all due respect to the parents, and I hope I say this with sensitivity, she was not sold on the black market.  She has passed.  And I think, right now, we‘re just working to maybe find a little justice for her. 

I‘m all for the boycott, because any pressure that you put on the government is going to be good in getting something out of them other than what they‘ve offered up. 

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: February 05, 2008, 03:54:33 PM »

Hi Snoopy and Anna!  Nice to see you.  I haven't seen Nonesuche here.  Wondering why.

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #402 on: February 05, 2008, 03:54:44 PM »

ummmmmmmm.....this photo shows the same guy in the recent photo that was posted here...the one w/ 'Fout' t-shirts...is it Fout?
Anyway...the guy on the right in this photo is the guy on the right in that photo, just a couple years older Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: February 05, 2008, 03:55:04 PM »

Jossy said in an interview on Dana Pretzer's radio program on July 23, 2007, that he has never been able to confirm there is any connection whatsoever to Lorenzo.  And he has no confirmation that Lorenzo is related to the Sloots in any manner.

I have always maintained this is just rumor.  Not one photo of Joran with Lorenzo and neither Joran nor Beth so much as mention Lorenzo in either of their books.  You'd think Joran would approach his own brother for growing pot instead of this Patrick in the confession videos, for example.

But I do hope this is thoroughly checked out once and for all, yet again.

Anna - it appears some of the Dutch websites are suggesting a Lorenzo link.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 05, 2008, 03:55:11 PM »

Remember the woman who stated she was kidnapped and raped and feared for her life?  Said her husband was beat up and she was taken to some desolate place on the island to a house and then begged to be let go, she would not turn them in to the police?  Well sounds like it could have been Lorenzo's home.

HI Blue Moon, IIRC she states that she was taken to an area between the Lighthouse (I assume this is the CA lighthouse) and the center of the island. That seems to be in the North... Lorenzo lives in the South.

She also describes it as a 'whorehouse" IIRC.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: February 05, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

ummmmmmmm.....this photo shows the same guy in the recent photo that was posted here...the one w/ 'Fout' t-shirts...is it Fout?
Anyway...the guy on the right in this photo is the guy on the right in that photo, just a couple years older Wink

NUT - pretty sure it's a different guy.  The guy in the photo you just posted looks like a student.  The guy in the recent photo with Joran is an older guy, a DJ.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: February 05, 2008, 03:57:22 PM »

Hi Snoopy and Anna!  Nice to see you.  I haven't seen Nonesuche here.  Wondering why.

Nonesuche has been very busy with work etc lately.  She stops by when she can.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: February 05, 2008, 03:57:36 PM »

Question:  Who is ShocktheMonkey?  Someone in ALE?

All I know is that ShocktheMonkey was posting from Florida, the same general area as Shango.
Thanks, klaas. I did not know that. Interesting.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #408 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:07 PM »

What was the impetus for Joran being so needy of this guys affection, Anita? Is he trying to replace the love of his father, Anita? Just how affectionate a father and son were they? Or are we seeing Joran applying to be admitted as a crime lord wannabe? Who else would be impressed with his behavior? Is this what you want for him Anita? Oh and did you notice that the informant look slike he could stuff Joran in a crab trap, push him overboard, and let him drown on the bottom of the ocean? And not lose any sleep over it? Anita, your options are becominmg clearer and clearer. The truth and jail and lose of freedom or lies, freedom, and risk getting an out of court settlement from the same people that hired the informant, Aruban Underlife, Inc. Those people are wrapping this up Anita, save your son, make him tell the truth

Private...

I posted a long time ago...*now thanks to Klaas, I know how to find it, Thanks Klaas!* When I was doing some shango-tango...my thoughts that Anita is dirty hands...

Mary is another name for Mother

It would explain why it was said "if Anita had been here this would never had happened"

Anita knows that Joran and Lorenzo are brothers, I don't think she liked Joran hanging out with him.

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:30 PM »

I just read a post over at al.com that got me thinking. Some people used to believe that who someone was having a seizure that you should put something in their mouth to keep them from biting their tongue. with that being said: Wasn't there a piece of Styrofoam found with bite marks in it? Didn't Joran say that Natalee had a seizure? I wonder if the Styrofoam still exists in lost evidence land somewhere? It could be analyzed for Natalee's teeth marks. Just a thought.

When I was a child, a fellow classmate had an epileptic fit and one of the teachers quickly rushed to him and put something into his mouth [ although it was a terrific struggle to pry opn his mouth ] to prevent him from swallowing his tongue we were told.  I will say his seizure was horrifying to watch. 

But I remembered that when we learned of that sponge that supposedly had teeth marks in it.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:32 PM »

Jossy said in an interview on Dana Pretzer's radio program on July 23, 2007, that he has never been able to confirm there is any connection whatsoever to Lorenzo.  And he has no confirmation that Lorenzo is related to the Sloots in any manner.

I have always maintained this is just rumor.  Not one photo of Joran with Lorenzo and neither Joran nor Beth so much as mention Lorenzo in either of their books.  You'd think Joran would approach his own brother for growing pot instead of this Patrick in the confession videos, for example.

But I do hope this is thoroughly checked out once and for all, yet again.

Anna - it appears some of the Dutch websites are suggesting a Lorenzo link.

Well, gee, I wonder where on earth they could have gotten that idea???   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: February 05, 2008, 03:58:46 PM »

Remember the woman who stated she was kidnapped and raped and feared for her life?  Said her husband was beat up and she was taken to some desolate place on the island to a house and then begged to be let go, she would not turn them in to the police?  Well sounds like it could have been Lorenzo's home.

HI Blue Moon, IIRC she states that she was taken to an area between the Lighthouse (I assume this is the CA lighthouse) and the center of the island. That seems to be in the North... Lorenzo lives in the South.

She also describes it as a 'whorehouse" IIRC.

Thanks, couldn't remember the specifics.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: February 05, 2008, 04:09:15 PM »

A good idea:

Send an email to Greta. Request that she take her camera crew to Aruba, walk up to Lorenzo's house, knock on the door, and ask him for a candid interview about his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also, ask him for a birth certificate and family tree to confirm and/or deny relationship to the VanderSloots.

This assignment could serve as her redemption...

Is this guy untouchable, a phantom, or a figment of imagination ? It seems as though no one knows or is willing to reveal information about this guy. WTF ??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: February 05, 2008, 04:10:49 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

EURobert wrote:

Just on dutch TV-newsshow Netwerk: Lorenzo v. R…… is now both in Holland and Aruba in the picture as possible helper of Joran (at least in the public opinion).

I took a nap on this???? 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: February 05, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »

A good idea:

Send an email to Greta. Request that she take her camera crew to Aruba, walk up to Lorenzo's house, knock on the door, and ask him for a candid interview about his role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also, ask him for a birth certificate and family tree to confirm and/or deny relationship to the VanderSloots.

Is this guy untouchable, a phantom, or a figment of imagination ? It seems as though no one knows or is willing to reveal information about this guy. WTF ??
Armed Columbian guards, razer wire, his own helicopter pad, dogs, automatic weapons....I'm not going up there.

In My Opinion
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #415 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »

A good idea:

Buck,

Someone in Aruba told me that when he was busted and detained for 18 days, that the arsenal found in his home included " many guns...many many machine guns"...yet he had a private session with a judge and got off scott-free!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: February 05, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »

A good idea:

How would Greta and a camera crew get past the tall fence with the barbed wire
on top and the armed guards?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: February 05, 2008, 04:16:35 PM »

A good idea:

Armed Columbian guards, razer wire, his own helicopter pad, dogs, automatic weapons....I'm not going up there.

Peter DeVries should investigate Lorenzo!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #418 on: February 05, 2008, 04:16:48 PM »

I am still dreaming right?  I know this cannot be true.  This is a rumor...it has to be.  It has to be?? 
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #419 on: February 05, 2008, 04:17:58 PM »

I have always thought Lorenzo was involved, ever since the beginning when SM posters who lived on Aruba were terrified to even speak his name in connection to the case. I don't know if I believe he's Joran's half-brother, but I do think he's a shady drug guy on the island, and the fact that people get so upset and defensive whenever his name is mentioned makes me more inclined to believe that he's involved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.