April 23, 2024, 04:25:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 249474 times)
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: February 05, 2008, 10:17:22 PM »

http://player.omroep.nl/?serid=23&start=00:00:00&end=00:00:00

this is 90% dutch and the only part thats english is when they interviewd Andrew Hodges an Natalee's father
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #961 on: February 05, 2008, 10:18:53 PM »

OT -- Arkansas has had some really bad weather.  Lots of tornadoes in many small towns with many injuries and some deaths.  Please pray for these people.  My family is safe but others are not.

Take cover TN, KY the storms have left Arkansas headed your way!

I will be back soon!
Prayers are going out!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 05, 2008, 10:19:01 PM »

OT -- Arkansas has had some really bad weather.  Lots of tornadoes in many small towns with many injuries and some deaths.  Please pray for these people.  My family is safe but others are not.

I will be back soon!
My daughter is in south Indiana and she is surrounded with them as well.  Prayers for all please! (she called me from her basement)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: February 05, 2008, 10:19:22 PM »

Wow.  This is damn good radio!!!
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: February 05, 2008, 10:19:41 PM »

KY Blue Moon....be careful with that precious baby!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 05, 2008, 10:19:45 PM »

We have one possibly two more Arubans joining us here on SM that have just been approved..I have asked him to be civil and I expect the same please. He doesnt understand why some of us are so hostile to Aruba and he is telling me Tourism is down. I have explained to him our point of view and I hope we can be friends and discuss this all appropriately.

Posted by Madmaster

BTW. Can you tell me why Americans are so rude to Aruba?
Before this case many Americans came to the island and now they keep away. Only 5 US cruise ships out of 10 before still entering the harbour of Oranjestad.
Are those people all so hypocrital as I think/know they are? Never heared about the murdered people in their own country which cases are also never solved?

Are you admin at SM? iI so, can you add me to the forum? I'm waiting for approval...

I don't think Americans are negative to Arubans, but we are negative towards their law enforcement officials.  We are negative to Arubans only because they aren't as upset about the obvious cover up as we are.

I explained that to him,he thinks Beth acted foolishly but I don't think he is well informed..I have spent the last two days on a dutch forum and they don't know half as much as we do here..I was warned I would be attacked by plants from Aruba that infiltrated the dutch forums and lied,slandered,attacked and spread disinformation all over there boards as well.

Has he seen the video with Joran?  Has he seen the part with Beth?  That should be a good start of his education.  It isn't up to me whether he posts here or not.  I usually get along with most posters and I don't mind having discussions.  But the FIRST word against Beth or Natalee and I will probably get banned...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: February 05, 2008, 10:20:10 PM »

Someone started a thread at RU:

Daury is Lorenzo R 

Posted by Saucey at RU:

You will all be hearing it soon and the proof.

Here is the video that siskebab posted..The beginning talks about Lorenzo!

Also I am sick of being rudely attacked for my research on Lorenzo Van Rijn! I didnt make up anything about him and all I did was collect posts what Arubans had said about him. I was asked to stop posting about him at BFN and accused of dragging him through the mud by a poster here. I did it all to help Natalee and I could care less who he is,I just want this solved! If he is or isn't involved he should be thoroughly looked at!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:25:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: February 05, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »

I will be back soon!
My daughter is in south Indiana and she is surrounded with them as well.  Prayers for all please! (she called me from her basement)

Oh.... I need to call my family in southern Illinois....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 05, 2008, 10:21:19 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!!!

THANK YOU JUG!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: February 05, 2008, 10:21:25 PM »

Red's on talking about Joran's inability to keep his mouth shut. I love the fact that he's hung himself by his own tongue.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: February 05, 2008, 10:21:34 PM »

Dana, you will have a hard time topping this one! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:19 PM »

Great show Dana!! Dy--NO--mite!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: February 05, 2008, 10:22:22 PM »

I will be back soon!
my daughter is in northern KY  :sigh:
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #973 on: February 05, 2008, 10:23:30 PM »

I have a question re: Joran saying Paulus snuck his cell phone into KIA. Was Joran referring to this last time he was in jail?? I ask because we knew he had his phone...remember he logged into MSN and someone at BFN saw him on there while he was in jail.

Yes, I remember that.  I do think he was referring to the last time recently when he was in jail.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: February 05, 2008, 10:23:52 PM »

Someone started a thread at RU:

Daury is Lorenzo R 

Posted by Saucey at RU:

You will all be hearing it soon and the proof.

Here is the video that siskebab posted..The beginning talks about Lorenzo!

Also I am sick of being rudely attacked for my research on Lorenzo Van Rijn! I was asked to stop posting about him at BFN and accused of dragging him through the mud by a poster here. I didnt make up anything about him and all I did was collect posts what Arubans had said about him. I did it all to help Natalee and I could care less who he is,I just want this solved! If he is or isn't involved he should be thoroughly looked at!

I know you want to get it solved, Obs.  Hang in there.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 10:26:48 PM by Observer » Logged

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:07 PM »

I will be back soon!

Oh, how awful.  Prayers going out.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:18 PM »

I will be back soon!
Prayers are going out!

from me too, I know what acts of God can do.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 05, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »

I have a question re: Joran saying Paulus snuck his cell phone into KIA. Was Joran referring to this last time he was in jail?? I ask because we knew he had his phone...remember he logged into MSN and someone at BFN saw him on there while he was in jail.

Yes, I remember that.  I do think he was referring to the last time recently when he was in jail.

I agree...while he was supposed to be in seclusion...with the women prisoners updating him.  He had had permission to have a phone the other times (with extra minutes of course).
crazybabyborg
« Reply #978 on: February 05, 2008, 10:25:49 PM »

Thank you again, Dana! Great show! Thanks Jug!

Red you really nailed it!
MadMaster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: February 05, 2008, 10:25:54 PM »

They showed the vid on aruba cause after that a lot of people on aruba called in on lorenzo at all local radiostations that was also in the vid i posted when they mentioned lorenzo here on dutch tv

the lorenzo that some arubans, in the beginning, that adamantly said he was not involved...that lorenzo?

Some Arubans...

That means not all Arubans and those overhere who keep bashing Aruba in common for this are hypocrit people in my opinion.
How many people in the USA are killed every day which cases are never be solved?

Don't misunderstand me, I want to see the Natalee Holloway case solved like everybody else here, but simply bashing Aruba in common doesn't make any sense...

I'm from Holland and I'm on Aruba right now, visiting friends who work in the tourism section overhere and the tourism from the USA has been dropping down since this case. They mention that every day.
Although still people from the US are visiting Aruba (I spoke several last week overhere, they don't have any bad feelings against Aruba, although they know about this case...) less and less are coming in.
Is that what the people overhere want, to kick a small island in the back? Will that solve the case? I don't think so...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.