June 01, 2024, 06:20:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #723 2/05/08  (Read 252951 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: February 05, 2008, 10:04:26 PM »

We have one possibly two more Arubans joining us here on SM that have just been approved..I have asked him to be civil and I expect the same please. He doesnt understand why some of us are so hostile to Aruba and he is telling me Tourism is down. I have explained to him our point of view and I hope we can be friends and discuss this all appropriately.

Posted by Madmaster

BTW. Can you tell me why Americans are so rude to Aruba?
Before this case many Americans came to the island and now they keep away. Only 5 US cruise ships out of 10 before still entering the harbour of Oranjestad.
Are those people all so hypocrital as I think/know they are? Never heared about the murdered people in their own country which cases are also never solved?

Are you admin at SM? iI so, can you add me to the forum? I'm waiting for approval...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »

They showed the vid on aruba cause after that a lot of people on aruba called in on lorenzo at all local radiostations that was also in the vid i posted when they mentioned lorenzo here on dutch tv

Is there a link to this?
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2008, 10:06:44 PM »

I think especially because the people on Aruba called in on the radiostations about lorenzo the ball is now rolling and i think/hope that someone or maybe more will spill the goods.

I think more is coming tomorrow because Joran will meet with Moss here in the netherlands i think he is in the plane over here as we speak cause it is a 10 hour flight. I also am curious what they found/took from the 2 houses, we only know about the Laptop and harddisk.
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2008, 10:07:26 PM »

We have one possibly two more Arubans joining us here on SM that have just been approved..I have asked him to be civil and I expect the same please. He doesnt understand why some of us are so hostile to Aruba and he is telling me Tourism is down. I have explained to him our point of view and I hope we can be friends and discuss this all appropriately.

Posted by Madmaster

Before this case many Americans came to the island and now they keep away. Only 5 US cruise ships out of 10 before still entering the harbour of Oranjestad.
Are those people all so hypocrital as I think/know they are? Never heared about the murdered people in their own country which cases are also never solved?

Are you admin at SM? iI so, can you add me to the forum? I'm waiting for approval...

I don't think Americans are negative to Arubans, but we are negative towards their law enforcement officials.  We are negative to Arubans only because they aren't as upset about the obvious cover up as we are.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

I have a question re: Joran saying Paulus snuck his cell phone into KIA. Was Joran referring to this last time he was in jail?? I ask because we knew he had his phone...remember he logged into MSN and someone at BFN saw him on there while he was in jail.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: February 05, 2008, 10:08:59 PM »

"Because I know the details and you don't."  

Dear Jan,

You knew she was dead all along, since the first few days !! Care to share details with us?

Han Mos

[/quote]

I suspect that they are fast friends.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 05, 2008, 10:09:53 PM »

OT -- Arkansas has had some really bad weather.  Lots of tornadoes in many small towns with many injuries and some deaths.  Please pray for these people.  My family is safe but others are not.

Take cover TN, KY the storms have left Arkansas headed your way!

I will be back soon!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: February 05, 2008, 10:10:00 PM »

I have a question re: Joran saying Paulus snuck his cell phone into KIA. Was Joran referring to this last time he was in jail?? I ask because we knew he had his phone...remember he logged into MSN and someone at BFN saw him on there while he was in jail.

Yes, I remember that.  I do think he was referring to the last time recently when he was in jail.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »

Nut? I think Joran said something about that in his own book. I didn't read it, but I seem to remember a post or two about it. Anybody recall that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:19 PM »

OT -- Arkansas has had some really bad weather.  Lots of tornadoes in many small towns with many injuries and some deaths.  Please pray for these people.  My family is safe but others are not.

I will be back soon!

How horrible.  They are all in my prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »

RED talking to Dana now!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2008, 10:11:56 PM »

I don't think Americans are negative to Arubans, but we are negative towards their law enforcement officials.  We are negative to Arubans only because they aren't as upset about the obvious cover up as we are.

Many times we do say Aruba when we are meaning the government and leaders. I am concerned that the Aruban people have not spoken out about this in a collective force. It is so obvious this case was covered up. The only time we saw them protest by the Aruban people was against Beth.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #952 on: February 05, 2008, 10:12:45 PM »

Red's on talking about Joran's inability to keep his mouth shut. I love the fact that he's hung himself by his own tongue.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 05, 2008, 10:12:48 PM »

I will be back soon!

How horrible.  They are all in my prayers.

Glad to hear that you are safe crazymom.... all are in my prayers...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »

I believe that if the Aruban people had heard and read what we have about this case they would be outraged at their own government.  So of course they cannot understand our perspective. We have almost THREE years of minute details that have not been disclosed to them. 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2008, 10:13:44 PM »

Great show Dana!

Red!  YOU hit the nail on the head!  He can't stand not being in the news or center of attention for long!  Everytime it gets quiet, but who runs there mouth!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cj123
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »

Many times we do say Aruba when we are meaning the government and leaders. I am concerned that the Aruban people have not spoken out about this in a collective force. It is so obvious this case was covered up. The only time we saw them protest by the Aruban people was against Beth.

Yep.  I will never go to Aruba until this case is solved.  Once it is solved, I would definitely go....I wouldn't let my daughter go ever, but I would go Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »

Someone started a thread at RU:

Daury is Lorenzo R 

Posted by Saucey at RU:

You will all be hearing it soon and the proof.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2008, 10:15:31 PM »

Posted by Madmaster

I explained that to him,he thinks Beth acted foolishly but I don't think he is well informed..I have spent the last two days on a dutch forum and they don't know half as much as we do here..I was warned I would be attacked by plants from Aruba that infiltrated the dutch forums and lied,slandered,attacked and spread disinformation all over there boards as well.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2008, 10:16:14 PM »

Someone started a thread at RU:

Daury is Lorenzo R 

Posted by Saucey at RU:

You will all be hearing it soon and the proof.

Bring it.  

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.