June 16, 2024, 04:10:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 254306 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2008, 12:41:13 AM »

I am very very happy for Beth. She appeared for the first time since she received the call that Natalee missed her plane to have gotten some rest.

Aruba, it wasn't enough that one of your focking punks was so sorry that he drowned Natalee for having the nerve to get sick while he was raping her, choosing instead of dialing an ambulance to go to all of the trouble to dump her way out in the ocean, because he was a scared little teenager, a regular mommies boy as you all like to project him.

No that wasn't enough. You all also had to then try to wage a campaign to torture into submission a grieving mother sentencing her to a living hell for almost 3 years, ditto the same for the grandmother, destroy a young girls reputation, and her stap father's reputation.

Despictable, and Mrs Despictable herself, Anita, I hope you get your own little living hell for what you knowingly, intentionally have done. You are a self centered, b*tch, a lying piece of sh*t, sorry excuse for a human being.Yoiur other children should be taken from you as you have done nothing but subject them to child abuse since the day this happened.

Paulus, you are simply a joke, the father of the village idiot who is a pervert, a coward, a liar, a killer, and a rapist. Fathers, teach your children, where the fock were you when that instruction was given?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2008, 12:44:25 AM »

I know you're not here, but you'd be jumping up and down with me, Robots. You'd be posting in big, bold, red letters, and they'd be scrolling too!

HE'S GOING DOWN!!!!

I miss Robots posts...he is so funny and to the point .....  I hope he's o.k. and will be back!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »

Let's bring it home for the Aruba Dirty Police.

Talking points for tomorrow:

THEY ARRESTED THE SECURITY GUARDS AFTER THEY KNEW WHAT JORAN HAD TOLD THEM AND HELD THEM FOR 10 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

EXPLAIN THAT ARUBA.

Can we link that to the missing 10 minutes on the security camera at the HI entrance that happened to be at the time they said they dropped her off at the HI? Or was that explained away a long time ago? Sorry if I am wasting anyone's time with these questions but that one has bothered me.

NCDan,

I have never heard of any time missing from the HI security tapes.  AFAIK, they are complete.  Plus some of the MB kids stayed all night in the lobby and no report of any dropping off.  That's how Beth knew right away they were lyng about that.

Thanks Anna. On Wiki, the reports seemed to have changed and I only remembered the first part, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natalee_Holloway under "Disappearance":

"Reports indicated that Holloway did not appear in any security camera footage of her hotel lobby during the course of the night.[23] It is unclear whether or not the security cameras at the hotel were working that night. According to a statement made by her mother, Beth Twitty, on April 19, 2006, the security cameras at the Holiday Inn were not working the night Holloway vanished.[23] Twitty has made other statements indicating that the lobby camera was working, and has so stated in her book.[24][25][26]"

So you and Wiki answered my question. 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2008, 12:48:30 AM »

I am very very happy for Beth. She appeared for the first time since she received the call that Natalee missed her plane to have gotten some rest.

Aruba, it wasn't enough that one of your focking punks was so sorry that he drowned Natalee for having the nerve to get sick while he was raping her, choosing instead of dialing an ambulance to go to all of the trouble to dump her way out in the ocean, because he was a scared little teenager, a regular mommies boy as you all like to project him.

No that wasn't enough. You all also had to then try to wage a campaign to torture into submission a grieving mother sentencing her to a living hell for almost 3 years, ditto the same for the grandmother, destroy a young girls reputation, and her stap father's reputation.

Despictable, and Mrs Despictable herself, Anita, I hope you get your own little living hell for what you knowingly, intentionally have done. You are a self centered, b*tch, a lying piece of sh*t, sorry excuse for a human being.Yoiur other children should be taken from you as you have done nothing but subject them to child abuse since the day this happened.

Paulus, you are simply a joke, the father of the village idiot who is a pervert, a coward, a liar, a killer, and a rapist. Fathers, teach your children, where the fock were you when that instruction was given?

Private...as a Mother to a beautirul young Girl...very much like Natalee...my ONLY child...it does my heart so good to read this post.

My heart grieves for Beth, yet, part of it also grieves for The Egg Donor...she now KNOWS her son is one of hte most hated people in the world...Karma's a bitch ain't it....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »

Don't worry PI - we are heartened to know Beth is finally getting a small amount of closure. I'm afraid there are still going to be some gut wrenching moments as we finally put ALL the pieces together for her. We will get them ALL -- I promise. Please give her our love.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »

I know you're not here, but you'd be jumping up and down with me, Robots. You'd be posting in big, bold, red letters, and they'd be scrolling too!

HE'S GOING DOWN!!!!

I miss Robots posts...he is so funny and to the point .....  I hope he's o.k. and will be back!   

OK...we need someone to *channel* Robots until he comes back...who's up for the job?...and, I'll buy the friccin' cigars!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2008, 12:51:41 AM »

Was looking at this site, http://www.fokkinel.com/?s=lorenzo+van+r.&x=0&y=0, and I don't remember this  guy.   Was he questioned?   Sorry if already discussed.  I just thought his name  is awfully close to Daury and he is a  pimp.

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2008, 12:55:11 AM »

NCDan,

Oh, dear!  Wiki is subject to change at any moment and does!!!  Some dreadful people go there and post nonsense.  Sometimes we try to change it back to the truth but they sometimes get us banned and post dreadful things about Natalee.

Now Paulus did tell the Headmaster the next day, I think Tuesday he was up to Version Alibi 2.0 that the tape was broken was why it did not show Joran dropping her off.  However, unbeknownst to Paulus, Beth had already looked at the security tape when Paulus was saying that.  He was foiled again.

And I do believe the camera in the hallway where Natalee's room was did NOT work.

Someone will correct that if wrong, please?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

Destiny,

Remember vdStraten moved to Bonaire so he may have a new number.

But you might could find it!

If anyone gives me a valid number...tells me what to ask...can do!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2008, 12:59:26 AM »

Was looking at this site, http://www.fokkinel.com/?s=lorenzo+van+r.&x=0&y=0, and I don't remember this  guy.   Was he questioned?   Sorry if already discussed.  I just thought his name  is awfully close to Daury and he is a  pimp.

Never seen that this guy was ever questioned.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 01:05:01 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2008, 01:06:50 AM »

As Fever:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/VA.gif

Greta's on but the coverage of the case hasn't begun yet! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2008, 01:09:33 AM »

If you all are up to watch Greta, notice the question she asks Beth about whether she thinks Joran murdered Natalee or not. I'd love your take on it!

And listen for Dana's name!!!! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2008, 01:10:20 AM »

Klaas...if the SM website should offer a t-shirt with the slogan..."I Stand With The Girl"...and I can ad my Company name to it on the bottom...I would place an order of 50 to start...payment through paypal...if graphics and quality were up to Monkey standards...

brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2008, 01:11:46 AM »

NCDan,

Oh, dear!  Wiki is subject to change at any moment and does!!!  Some dreadful people go there and post nonsense.  Sometimes we try to change it back to the truth but they sometimes get us banned and post dreadful things about Natalee.

Now Paulus did tell the Headmaster the next day, I think Tuesday he was up to Version Alibi 2.0 that the tape was broken was why it did not show Joran dropping her off.  However, unbeknownst to Paulus, Beth had already looked at the security tape when Paulus was saying that.  He was foiled again.

And I do believe the camera in the hallway where Natalee's room was did NOT work.

Someone will correct that if wrong, please?
If I'm remembering correctly, I think I had read stuff that sounds similar to what you just posted. That there were some cameras inside that weren't working, and read various stuff about the cameras outside the lobby (perhaps weren't working or something) . . . but I don't remember the "official" word as to the status of the cameras outside the lobby (if there were any).

As to the idea that the cameras in Natalee's hall to not be working, that sounds reasonable to me, because there was that big discussion about Natalee's room being access (twice?) after Natalee was missing (due to electronic key/lock records) which the trolls were using to say that Natalee had come back to her room after Urine Joran had dropped her off at the "beach." . . . Smile
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2008, 01:12:53 AM »

Klaas...if the SM website should offer a t-shirt with the slogan..."I Stand With The Girl"...and I can ad my Company name to it on the bottom...I would place an order of 50 to start...payment through paypal...if graphics and quality were up to Monkey standards...

What about CBB for the graphics?

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2008, 01:14:37 AM »

This whole experience has given me think skin. We need to forgive Greta and encourage her to bring it home.

Follow the dirty police, and why the guards were arrested?
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2008, 01:15:24 AM »

Maybe it should be spelled "Darry". There are many, many references to the name "Darry" on Google.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2008, 01:16:21 AM »

What about CBB for the graphics?

Oh chit.....should have told you...I own the company...pay the bills...want CBB becuz.....I know her work...very small company...but world wide audience...

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »

WHat happen to phone records that Joran supposetly called Deepak
in middle of night and talked 8 minutes?

also
If Lorenzo was in on this I dont think he will go down for Joran
if he was there at all I think he will spill everything he WILL not take the lump for Joran

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2008, 01:19:28 AM »

I'll talk to Red about it.  Good idea for a t-shirt!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.