April 23, 2024, 04:45:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 250429 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #960 on: February 07, 2008, 09:18:04 PM »

plus he is so totally easy on the eyes ...  Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: February 07, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Larry King has Glenn BEck on talking politics.

Is somebody from this case expected to be on?

Yes, DeVries and Beth

Larry King ... no mention about Peter Devries or Beth Holloway.

Where they bumped on account of the concession of Mitt Romney?

Janet

the only way he can get anyone to watch the Romney BS is to make them wait through it for the Natalee portion 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: February 07, 2008, 09:19:45 PM »

it was like a disgusting newbie troll fest all over the front page. Like they were all ready to spin their spin. gakkk!

Good Job there Klaas.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: February 07, 2008, 09:19:49 PM »

i can't get CNN USA here (i do get FOX news)

how is Peter doing with the english language in your opinions?
i was al little concerned he couldn't explain all the delicate, mind-boggling complicated details (especially the legal side of it)

Larry King doesn't interrupt much, but with Greta he might be having it more difficult.

on the Dutch news and talk shows he nailed all the comments made by lawyers or journalist criticizing his program very effectively. they stood no chance.

He did an excellent job caesu.  Thank you for all you're doing.  Oh and don't worry about spelling errors, and all that stuff.  We call them "typos".  It's all good buddy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: February 07, 2008, 09:19:56 PM »

Larry King has Glenn BEck on talking politics.

Is somebody from this case expected to be on?

Yes, DeVries and Beth

Larry King ... no mention about Peter Devries or Beth Holloway.

Where they bumped on account of the concession of Mitt Romney?

Janet

Janet - it was mentioned at the very beginning.  I think the DeVries segment will be after this political segment.

I just heard all the way from the living room ... Larry King mention that after the commercial ...

Gotta go!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 07, 2008, 09:20:09 PM »

i was al little concerned he couldn't explain all the delicate, mind-boggling complicated details (especially the legal side of it)

Larry King doesn't interrupt much, but with Greta he might be having it more difficult.

on the Dutch news and talk shows he nailed all the comments made by lawyers or journalist criticizing his program very effectively. they stood no chance.

Peter is doing a fantastic job!!! Simply perfect!

Yes, he is. I love listening to him. A very handsome man too, IMO.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: February 07, 2008, 09:21:01 PM »

plus he is so totally easy on the eyes ...  Cool

I.....did......not....say that......

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: February 07, 2008, 09:21:14 PM »

it was like a disgusting newbie troll fest all over the front page. Like they were all ready to spin their spin. gakkk!

Good Job there Klaas.

Quite a few new Aruban and Dutch.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #968 on: February 07, 2008, 09:21:37 PM »

LKL Nowwwwwwwwww...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: February 07, 2008, 09:21:40 PM »

Hi caesu, funny!!! Aruba gets CNN and you get Fox. No wonder there is no sync up. LOL 

And Peter sounds great!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: February 07, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

LKL coverage starting now.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: February 07, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »

time to move?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 07, 2008, 09:22:41 PM »

time to move?

Not yet.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 07, 2008, 09:23:14 PM »

Peter is doing a fantastic job!!! Simply perfect!

i would like to see Peter R. vs. Joe Tamponcino. i might take a few rounds but Joe will go K.O.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 07, 2008, 09:23:43 PM »

Good Job there Klaas.

Quite a few new Aruban and Dutch.   
I have been spreading the word to our new dutch friends 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #975 on: February 07, 2008, 09:24:39 PM »

Beth: How Joran imitates Natalee while she's suffering is the hardest part. Joran had the ability to help, but instead called for help to dispose of her. Yes, he is a murderer because Joran didn't know if she was alive.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: February 07, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »

OK a few more posts to get to 50 please. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #977 on: February 07, 2008, 09:27:51 PM »

DeVries: Joran confessed now because he had just been released as a suspect, and thought he was safe in the car. As far as the pot smoking, that was Joran's daily routine, so he just did it because he was comfortable with Patrick.

Beth: Yes, I believe the confession.

DeVries: Patrick does have a 12 year old conviction but is now a businessman.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: February 07, 2008, 09:28:18 PM »

We all need to remember something and to focus our outrage:

Joran is no longer a suspect. No matter what Mos says, Joran was released from suspision, and he is officially not a suspect. He can not become a suspect again unless he is arrested again under suspision of a crime. Furthermore, the case against Joran and the Kalpoes was closed when they were released as suspects. Mos has no power to bring them in for questioning. Dutch law treats J2K now as ordinary citizens. If they want to come in and speak to the police they can, but they can not be surveiled, followed, or investigated.

Don't listen to the doubletalk, released as suspects means just that, and judicial case closed means exactly that. Read this over again, and remember, without a rearrest this case is closed.

Hi Spock,

I take my victories when and where I can get them. He's cooked. Holland hates him, America hates him, and finally Aruba hates him. From the Hague to New York to Noord. That's a major victory in my book. In all probability, he is most likely off because of the archaic Dutch Legal System. But I know one thing, he will NEVER EVER be a judge, or an attorney, or a valued member of society.

for now, I can live with that.

It is such an outrage to have this guy walking around not even a suspect. 

" In all probability, he is most likely off because of the archaic Dutch Legal System. "

I would not blame the Dutch system. I would blame the crooked Judiciary and Gov't in Aruba. Now that we KNOW the police were asking questions within a couple of days of both Beth and Jug many times about Natalee having seizures, convulsions, epilepsy, etc. We KNOW one of the 3, probably JvdS, gave the story he gave on the de Vries tapes and there was a humongous cover-up just as we suspected at the time. There is NO hiding this any longer after the release of those tapes. Aruba can't just walk away from this and hope to have any sort of tourist traffic from this country in the future. Most Americans have at least enough sense not to vacation in unsafe places where it becomes your problem if your daughter is snatched, raped and murdered by some crazy local. Aruba has not made up its mind what they'll do, but they are now going to be FORCED to do something to get rid of the mess they caused themselves by trying to hide what JvdS did.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #979 on: February 07, 2008, 09:28:44 PM »

OK a few more posts to get to 50 please. 

OK                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.