June 26, 2024, 02:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 256651 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 07, 2008, 11:45:00 AM »

Klaas,

Any translation!!

Give me a minute and I'll run through the translator
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2008, 11:46:31 AM »

Lots of the transcripts posted on Greta's page of the Fox website are incomplete.  I think they are listed as partial or excerpts only.  They have always done that for some reason.  I think you can purchase some of the older ones that are now not posted anywhere as well but have wondered if even those have been edited and shortened.

Since Jug was usually the last to speak, lots of his are gone now so I am not surprised that it is this time as well.  Annoying.  Also makes me wonder if Joe T told her to take that down and she did!

Good Morning Anna

As my cable package does not include the Fox Channel ... I have always relied on Greta's transcripts of her shows in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.

I am not aware of a show where Greta has excluded any guests on her panel in her transcripts until February 4th and 6th show.

Editing is one thing but ... outright exclusion of guest interviews!!!

Janet

Janet,

I recall discussing with Granny Toad an article in the beginning or rather a transcript that was in Two Parts.  Then later there was only One Part.  A whoe half of it was gone and it was one of the more crucial ones at that. 

In September, 2005, we found several already missing.  And sometimes there is hardly any transcript posted at all in other cases besides Natalee Holloway. 

We were working of several things then and were shocked to find things were vanishing.  I doubt that Greta personally is in charge of her transcripts but somebody does edit them at times for sure.

But ITA that it is very odd Jug is totally missing but am not really surprised.  Also would think you have things in your own archives that you would find are not there any more as well.  There is some time limit on some things, it seems.  Others never make it and get poofed.

Usually it doesn't happen nearly this fast, however.  Maybe Joe T is trying to protect his client's other defense team, the Aruban Law Enforcement from what Jug had to say.     Maybe Joe T is in good with Greta's transcriptionist to see that only his interviews get posted as well.  I agree, it's sort of shocking that it would not be included right from the get go and have to wonder wassup with that!

BTW, will you do a search of your own archives and saved things to see if you can turn up previous statements by Jug and or Dave or Beth stating that they were asked about seizures very early?  I remember one of them discussing this very early but can't recall who or where.  You or PITA or vms or one of those with such good records might could find that.  Just if and when you have time, nothing urgent but I know it's back there somewhere as heard it and knew this was nothing new.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2008, 11:47:17 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/

Front page of De Telegraaf:

Through the google translator:

Disappearance Natalee 'police cover-up'

The stepfather of Natalee Holloway says that the Aruban police already a few days after the verdwijining knew exactly how the case put together, but that there was a "cover up".

Stiefvader Jug Twitty said that after he's ties Peter R. De Vries had seen on American television. In a reaction against Twitty said that he FoxNews two weeks after the disappearance of Nathalee all 'foreign,' got the Aruban detectives.

'As if she was epileptisch allergies. " "I was very angry, and said, go find Natalee and set not the silly questions.

But now I think they have when all conscience what happened. " He speaks of a 'cover'.

Twitty says, without any further substantiation presupposes that earlier that evening probably something in a drink after Nathalee is thrown. The girl would be in a response on the beach are deceased.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 07, 2008, 11:47:39 AM »

Lala's Mom,

I lurked for years before I signed on.  Well, actually I was an intial monkey but got lost in the crash.  Anyway, I don't think Shango / Simian is all bunk.  The corruption was quickly evident and really the only way to convey some things had to be done cryptically.

I don't roll my eyes when you post.  You are providing an invaluable service to this overall mystery, as are countless others.  I look forward to reading your posts and even though you sometimes think your ink in invisible, I assure you it is not.

I am humbled by your kindness. Thank you for noticing.

Lala's,

Just had to add a "me too" to Miss Scarlett's sentiments. 

I was a FP poster during those first days, as well as an early monkey lost in the crash.  I've still been here and seem to find while reading the threads that my viewpoints and opinions are already well represented, so I don't post much.

Anyway, I'm grateful to you for keeping all those early clues in the mix.  No eye-rolling here either.   

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: February 07, 2008, 11:49:45 AM »

Buckeye...Good morning.....Is that painting by van der Straten the one jackb referred to a couple of weeks back? IIRC he said he saw 'something' in it.   TIA

Pair of Dice....someone asked.....sorry I just found it

SANDERS, Ed & Janet – owners of the PAIR-A-DICE travel boat

Miss Scarlet.......I found this over in the Important Docs, thread....

Thank you.  Don't know my way around real good yet.  Ed & Janet Sanders.  Am I correct to assume they are Koen's parents?
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: February 07, 2008, 11:49:53 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!

Frank,

You made me spit coffee all over my screen when you posted Schippers' remarks. Had to clean up the mess before I could continue reading.

Rob or Anybody,

Can someone tell me who Menses is? I don't remember that name at all. Rings no bells.

Thanks. Back to reading what I missed last nite and earlier today...

Hi JodyO - we do not know very much about him and everything seems to indicate he was interviewed 7-8 times. Some believe he could be a young kid around 17 at the time and from Costa Rica and involved in flight simulators. Valentijn VDS seems to have an interest in that also.

Others think he could be a pilot. I'm not sure who he is.

Also, when Joran says that he is exonerated because he gets home with-in a 1/2 hour, so he couldn't have committed the crime. He seems to say it is impossible. Everyone knows that. It would make it even harder for the Kalpoes based on his own words.

Thanks, Rob. I don't feel so bad about having no idea who Menses is if nobody else does either. At least you guys recognize the name which meant nothing to me. So many names, so little time, especially if you're old and as bad with names as I am...
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:27 AM »

Hans Mos is with his family in Holland, on a pre-planned holiday. The Press Prosecutor also confirmed that Van der Sloot has offered to meet with investigators in Holland, and that he will do so sometime in the future. She will not say when.

resource: Gretawire
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »

Joran said in his "confession" that he bought Natalee a shot of 151 and she slammed it down. Does anyone know how long before they left C&C' s that happened? I am speculating that was the drink w/the date rape drug was in. Any thoughts on this anyone?

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: February 07, 2008, 11:51:56 AM »

Insane!!!!

What is it with these Dutch "vacations" it is so corrupt. NO frickin way this is a coincidence.

It's Janssen all over again.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: February 07, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

DeVries slams Tacopina on Good Morning America, LOL!

"Maybe he is the same like his client and made some things up."

Van der Sloot's attorney, Joe Tacopina, says there's evidence to suggest the pay phone call never happened. Tacopina says the Aruban Coast Guard checked the pay phone that Joran talked about on the tape and found no such call, which would apparently give credence to van der Sloot's claim that the story he told on the tape was a lie.

"The Aruban Coast Guard has already looked at that pay phone. There is no such call," said Tacopina.

But De Vries said Aruban investigators have told him it was not possible to for them to determine if the call was placed.

"I don't know how [Tacopina] knows this, because I had a telephone call a couple of months ago … saying it's impossible to say," De Vries said. "Maybe he is the same like his client and made some things up."

maybe the pay phone call never did happen, AND IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT BECAUSE JORAN COULD HAVE (A) USED A FRIEND'S PHONE OR (B) COULD HAVE JUST ASKED HIS DAURY IN PERSON, WHILE AT HIS HOUSE.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 07, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »

Joran said in his "confession" that he bought Natalee a shot of 151 and she slammed it down. Does anyone know how long before they left C&C' s that happened? I am speculating that was the drink w/the date rape drug was in. Any thoughts on this anyone?

It was right at closing time so they must have left fairly soon after.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: February 07, 2008, 11:53:45 AM »

Insane!!!!

What is it with these Dutch "vacations" it is so corrupt. NO frickin way this is a coincidence.

It's Janssen all over again.

Joran wouldn't need to give his statement to MOS.  One thing that is different about this vacation is at least MOS is going to where Joran is, instead of where he isn't.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 07, 2008, 11:53:52 AM »

http://www.telegraaf.nl/

Front page of De Telegraaf:

Jug is my hero.  He is not politically correct ... he says it how he sees it and ... he sees a corrupt Aruban investigation that had an agenda from the getgo ... an agenda to distance Paulus and Joran from implication and ... deny his precious stepdaughter justice.

I wish the readers of De Telegraaf could access Greta's website and ... read Jug's words for themselves.  However ... considering that Jug interview was left out of transcript ... that is not possible.

Janet

+++++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html
Beth Holloway on Joran van der Sloot's 'Confession'
Thursday, February 07, 2008

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: February 07, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »

Nut, you're welcome. I have most of the points of interest plugged in, so it only takes me a second to get the info you want.

Mum, it seems to me that Menses being interviewed 7-8 times, there must be a real reason. I can only come up with two.
1. He saw something or knows something and the ALE wants to make sure that info does not come out.
2. He saw something or knows something and the ALE wants to get his head "right" and are afraid he may go to higher powers.

He don't see any connection to Joran and Menses. Maybe I missed it. I also wonder if this is the alleged boat guy.

I remember back in mid 2005 in the codetalkers thread, it was discovered
that there was an Aruba Junior Flyers Club....not exact name, but something similiar.
Something like Junior Civil Air Partrol.  All of the boys were members.
The Gottenbos, Vander Sloots, etc. etc  I think that may be where Menses
comes in.  That was discovered at the same time as the Lions Club was being
looked into.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 07, 2008, 11:54:48 AM »

I am sure we could go around the mulberry bush on this pic's interpretation as only Jan would know his intentions.

The hands are different colors, which indicates two different nationalities, to me.
The nails of the hands are different, which indicates male and female, to me.

The eyeballs I was referring to are below the surface, not the big EYEBALL(S).

BUCKSHOT,

I see the three smaller sets of eyeballs, (in a non captioned one).  Could it be the four large eyeballs were really a cryptic way of saying pair of dice?  Who did that boat belong to again?

My take on the painting:  Blond-haired, blue-eyed Dutch vs. Others in Aruba and the mysterious eyes are the eyes of the world looking at them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:54 AM »

klaas, Rob,

How about taking the video of Joran smoking week and replace his head with the head of Mos?

That would be sortof funny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:56 AM »

Janet - read my google translation of that DeTelegraaf article above.  It pretty much mirrors what Jug said on Greta 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: February 07, 2008, 11:58:10 AM »

Joran arrived at C & C's at 12:30 AM.  Natalee was dancing.  Then they did the jelly shot thing.  Then, they walked to a different bar area and he bought her the 151 shot.  The bar closed at 1 AM.  I have to assume the shot was consumed about 12:45 to 12:50 AM.  GHB takes only 15 to 20 minutes to take effect.  Shortly after 1 AM (about 1:15 AM) another student saw Natalee being helped out of the bar by Deepak.  She was most likely incapacitated by then.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: February 07, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

Lala's Mom,

I lurked for years before I signed on.  Well, actually I was an intial monkey but got lost in the crash.  Anyway, I don't think Shango / Simian is all bunk.  The corruption was quickly evident and really the only way to convey some things had to be done cryptically.

I don't roll my eyes when you post.  You are providing an invaluable service to this overall mystery, as are countless others.  I look forward to reading your posts and even though you sometimes think your ink in invisible, I assure you it is not.

I am humbled by your kindness. Thank you for noticing.

Lala's,

Just had to add a "me too" to Miss Scarlett's sentiments. 

I was a FP poster during those first days, as well as an early monkey lost in the crash.  I've still been here and seem to find while reading the threads that my viewpoints and opinions are already well represented, so I don't post much.

Anyway, I'm grateful to you for keeping all those early clues in the mix.  No eye-rolling here either.   

Lala's....add me three...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #399 on: February 07, 2008, 11:59:17 AM »

O/T

Last Death Toll I saw was 55.  Please remember all of us in your prayers especially those who lost their lives and their families.

'We Need Your Prayers' -- Southern Communities Devastated by Twisters Mourn, Try to Rebuild
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329267,00.html

Sending Prayers Dear...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.