September 28, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 261947 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 07, 2008, 01:23:19 PM »

Hey Monkeys,
sorry, I'm very behind, Flu on Saturday, loss internet Sunday, drug side effects last 2 days.

1. Are all our Monkeys OK in south to midwest?

2. heard this morning on local fox show Mike and Julia (NYC) that jurin is on suicide watch, and better than that jurin is the most hated person in the world!
anyone else hear this?

xoxo

Someone posted on the front page of SM that Joran confessed he committed suicide but nobody believes him any more. 

Hope he videotapes himself so we can believe him.

This midwest monkey is OK. 
Given the number of people involved in the coverup, if Joran goes back to Aruba, he better keep his hand out of his pocket. 

They're all going down.  And I think they're going down hard.  This is going to hurt the corrupt in Aruba.  And help the Aruban people. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: February 07, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »

FU Shango.

We never needed Shango, who in my opinion is a coward and just as sick as Joran, to solve this.

Where is my bye bye Shango t-shirt?

Just out of curiosity...why are you so rude to me about this all the time?  Your comments directed toward me are out of line.  I just erased another comment that would have certainly gotten me banned for life..so I will leave it at this.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion as is Anna about Lorenzo, but there is no excuse for being rude.  I was just trying to help.  Place me on your ignore list from now on as I will you.

WTH???  Are you saying I am rude, too?

I didn't know we had an Ignore button but is someone will kindly direct me to it, I will be more than happy to accommodate.

Please leave me out of your personal attacks.

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:03 PM »

STOP
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:07 PM »

Looking forward to Larry King and Greta this evening featuring Peter R deVries.

Have a good afternoon, Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:17 PM »

FU Shango.

We never needed Shango, who in my opinion is a coward and just as sick as Joran, to solve this.

Just out of curiosity...why are you so rude to me about this all the time?  Your comments directed toward me are out of line.  I just erased another comment that would have certainly gotten me banned for life..so I will leave it at this.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion as is Anna about Lorenzo, but there is no excuse for being rude.  I was just trying to help.  Place me on your ignore list from now on as I will you.

Monkeys,

None of us here know what may or may not be relevant to solving this case.  Let us all stay focused on that goal.  Each of us have a different gift and talent.  Let's respect each other for what they bring to the table.  K?  K.
fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: February 07, 2008, 01:29:56 PM »

Kalpoe Suit -- Discovery

How do they produce the two missing witness statements of joran van der sloot from May 31/June 1 to complete the requirement for full discovery?

IMO, they're probably going to hide behind their laws. That because the case is still open, they can't release statements. But, I don't believe that will work here, IMO. I think I saw something where there's a precedant about that and it was upheld that the person STILL had to provide the 'discovery.'

I can't believe how stoopid the K2's are and their attornies are even dumber. Just because they got by with that BS of playing the 'Aruban Dr.d Phil tapes' in their country, our people aren't as gullible. They will NOT get by with it here. They'll play the REAL Dr. Phil tape and it won't match what Aruba has.

IMO, someone from AHATA better clue those boys in. They're toast!

JMHO
fran

Good question and they haven't provided anything yet. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: February 07, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »

FU Shango.

WTH???  Are you saying I am rude, too?

I didn't know we had an Ignore button but is someone will kindly direct me to it, I will be more than happy to accommodate.

Please leave me out of your personal attacks.

TIA

No, Anna, I wasn't.  I was taking up for you. Please don't think that.   Sorry if that is what you thought...just forget it guys...it's not worth the trouble to get in a fight over.  Really it isn't.  I am sorry  and I apologize.
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: February 07, 2008, 01:33:49 PM »

Are you Shango?

How am I being rude to you, I thought you were being sarcastic and I was speaking about Shango.

I don't get it?

Frank,

I think she perhaps feels you don't feel like her contributions are appreciated.  Females are sensitive - haven't you figured that out yet? 

Anyway, hopefully your disdain is for Shango only, and not those who are seeking kernels of truth in those cryptic writings.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 07, 2008, 01:34:08 PM »

This midwest monkey is OK. 
Given the number of people involved in the coverup, if Joran goes back to Aruba, he better keep his hand out of his pocket. 

They're all going down.  And I think they're going down hard.  This is going to hurt the corrupt in Aruba.  And help the Aruban people. 
Yeah! glad you are OK LilPuma!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: February 07, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »

STOP

Please, my friends.. 

Let us focus on who we are here for.  We all stand for the girl!

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #530 on: February 07, 2008, 01:43:35 PM »

Runs around the cage...passing fruit flavored popsicles to everyone...they always make me feel better...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: February 07, 2008, 01:43:46 PM »

Klaas, I have seen the name Daury Francisco on a search, that are in Dutch. Do you know anything about this?
Thanks!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: February 07, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

These timelines on the last page do not seem right. As I recall, C&C closed at 12:15, they were in the car by 12:30, they were at the beach by 12:45, and the Kalpoes logged in the computer about 2:15.

Klass, what the word on the timeline?
Hey Spock,
I know I have the flu but recall this clearly. j2k arrived at c&c 12:30ish. c&c closed at 1 to 1:15AM.

IMO I have always felt Natalee died (from murder) at 2:15am

Assuming it was that night she died and not kept over, which at times I am not sure as I would like to be about the former, I was thinking 2:01.  I also think that perhaps the final was by gunshot wound.         j/b
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: February 07, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »

STOP

Please, my friends.. 

Let us focus on who we are here for.  We all stand for the girl!

Yes we do Slinger...monkeys divided cannot stand together...We ALL stand for the girl...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: February 07, 2008, 01:46:12 PM »

I asked this earlier, but nobody answered. Does this mean the answer is not known?

Why did CBS and Dr. Phil want to stop the K2 lawsuit?

Bring Natalee home...
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: February 07, 2008, 01:46:17 PM »

These timelines on the last page do not seem right. As I recall, C&C closed at 12:15, they were in the car by 12:30, they were at the beach by 12:45, and the Kalpoes logged in the computer about 2:15.

Klass, what the word on the timeline?
Hey Spock,
I know I have the flu but recall this clearly. j2k arrived at c&c 12:30ish. c&c closed at 1 to 1:15AM.

IMO I have always felt Natalee died (from murder) at 2:15am

Assuming it was that night she died and not kept over, which at times I am not sure as I would like to be about the former, I was thinking 2:01.  I also think that perhaps the final was by gunshot wound.         j/b

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: February 07, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »

Klaas, I have seen the name Daury Francisco on a search, that are in Dutch. Do you know anything about this?
Thanks!

I haven't been looking.  I'll keep my eye out for the Daury Francisco name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 07, 2008, 01:50:24 PM »

I asked this earlier, but nobody answered. Does this mean the answer is not known?

Why did CBS and Dr. Phil want to stop the K2 lawsuit?

Why wouldn't they want the suit dismissed? CBS/Dr. Phil either wants the discovery documents or the case dismissed.  If K2 doesn't cough up the documents the case will eventually be dismissed.  It's a cat and mouse game.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 07, 2008, 01:52:59 PM »

Thanks!

I haven't been looking.  I'll keep my eye out for the Daury Francisco name.

Rob has info here but I warn we really don't know if Daury Francisco or Daury is for real at all.  Could be the person who helped was PVDS or someone else entirely.  Even when confessing Joran lies.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2008/02/daury-francisco-joran-van-der-sloots.html
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: February 07, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »

I think the bartender put the Date Rape drug in the drink. Also think he/she might be the one Dip Sh*t called. They all work together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.