September 28, 2024, 05:52:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 261938 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 07, 2008, 01:54:07 PM »

Klaas, I have seen the name Daury Francisco on a search, that are in Dutch. Do you know anything about this?
Thanks!

I haven't been looking.  I'll keep my eye out for the Daury Francisco name.

That was the name that came out before Rodriguez. Now, Peter de Vries says Rodriguez is not the last name Joran said in the tapes...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: February 07, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »

I think the bartender put the Date Rape drug in the drink. Also think he/she might be the one Dip Sh*t called. They all work together.

Hi littlebuddy - very possible.  There was a bartender at CnC named Clive that suddenly left Aruba in 2005.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: February 07, 2008, 01:58:51 PM »

I asked this earlier, but nobody answered. Does this mean the answer is not known?

Why did CBS and Dr. Phil want to stop the K2 lawsuit?

Why wouldn't they want the suit dismissed? CBS/Dr. Phil either wants the discovery documents or the case dismissed.  If K2 doesn't cough up the documents the case will eventually be dismissed.  It's a cat and mouse game.

Thanks Klaas, I thought that if the K2 didn't produce the documents, that it would be dismissed...that's why I was wondering why CBS and Dr. Phil wanted it dismissed. Don't they want the documents more?

Bring Natalee home...
littlebuddy598
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: February 07, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »

I also don't think he was ever questioned in the case. And if I'm not mistaken, he's around 25????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 07, 2008, 02:00:36 PM »

FYI - just being reported that Patrick has been denied entrance to the USA because of his 13 year old drug conviction.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #545 on: February 07, 2008, 02:01:58 PM »

I asked this earlier, but nobody answered. Does this mean the answer is not known?

Mishy...WOW...I just looked closer at your AVI...are you farting hearts?   Too cute Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 07, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »

FYI - just being reported that Patrick has been denied entrance to the USA because of his 13 year old drug conviction.

GMAFB!  This guy is a HERO.  This really pisses me off.  Thanks for reporting it Klaas
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: February 07, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »

Klaas, I have seen the name Daury Francisco on a search, that are in Dutch. Do you know anything about this?
Thanks!

I haven't been looking.  I'll keep my eye out for the Daury Francisco name.

Rob has info here but I warn we really don't know if Daury Francisco or Daury is for real at all.  Could be the person who helped was PVDS or someone else entirely.  Even when confessing Joran lies.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2008/02/daury-francisco-joran-van-der-sloots.html
Thanks Klaas. I wish I knew more. I understand the principle of "Wild Geese" or red herrings, and I agree with you that the name "Daury" could be just that. The simplest answer is probably the correct one. I just didn't want to overlook anything. 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 07, 2008, 02:04:35 PM »

just a little clarification on Peter R. de Vries.

it think it is obvious but i post it anyway.

he won't let himself get tricked into speculation by questions on the news shows.
questions like: "Peter, what do you think happened, you've got 30 seconds".
he won't do that.

in his earlier programs about Natalee he went into great detail about how bad aruba handled this case.
and what might have happened. but he only speculates if have has enough to back this up.
and there won't be enough time in the news and talk shows to do that.
he doesn't let talk show hosts put words in his mouth.

but another thing: is english is not excellent.
obviously in dutch he is much better in answering difficult are even offensive questions.
i wish you guys could have seen and understand his appearences on various dutch shows the last few days...
they had no chance in letting him say something he didn't want to say.

i am sure he did a little english training to get the relevant words and expressions right.
larry king is known to let the guest speak without interruption, but maybe greta wil make it harder from him to express himself correctly.

i keep repeating myself. but i so hope greta brings up the epilepsy aspect with peter.
this is very very important because the dutch news and talk shows will cover his appearances on USA tv too.
so that way the epilepsy story will become news here too.
it was in de telegraaf already, but this newspaper is not very good (remember yesterday's poisonous semen story....?)
peter has the momentum now, he can make hans mos look into this if it gets media attention.
in a few weeks time Natalee will be gone in the dutch news or in the last pages of the newspapers.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: February 07, 2008, 02:04:38 PM »

Mishy...WOW...I just looked closer at your AVI...are you farting hearts?   Too cute Wink

OMgoodness Destiny, now that I look at it with different eyes, it could be interpreted that way 

Bring Natalee home...
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: February 07, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »

FU Shango.

We never needed Shango, who in my opinion is a coward and just as sick as Joran, to solve this.

Where is my bye bye Shango t-shirt?

Just out of curiosity...why are you so rude to me about this all the time?  Your comments directed toward me are out of line.  I just erased another comment that would have certainly gotten me banned for life..so I will leave it at this.  You are certainly entitled to your opinion as is Anna about Lorenzo, but there is no excuse for being rude.  I was just trying to help.  Place me on your ignore list from now on as I will you.

I am with you , lalasmom. The last thing we need to be doing is ignoring information sources, especially now that they begin to corroborate with more recent information! These small comments that tend to intimidate or make one feel small (e.g. audio dyslexia) are enormously destructive to the great synergy on SM, which now has been proven successful enough to show up as a source on the MSM. Keep on posting about Shango!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: February 07, 2008, 02:05:00 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2034278.ece

Through translator:

America refuses Joran-infiltrator
By ANNEMART OF RHEE

NEW YORK - The American authorities have tonight Joran-mole Patrick van der Eem access to the United States declined.

Peter R. De Vries explains the reason for the refusal. De Vries:,, in the past, rejected a visa application and a drugsveroordeling of 13 years ago in Netherlands nekken him here.''Van der Eem would with Peter R. On his tour go along major television stations in New York.

(snipped)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: February 07, 2008, 02:05:58 PM »

Does anyone remember the reporter that died with her hand in her pocket?  What was she working on at the time?  I have forgotten it all now, but I think it would be interesting to know just exactly what she had been working on story wise before her death.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: February 07, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »

he won't let himself get tricked into speculation by questions on the news shows.
he won't do that.

in his earlier programs about Natalee he went into great detail about how bad aruba handled this case.
and what might have happened. but he only speculates if have has enough to back this up.

obviously in dutch he is much better in answering difficult are even offensive questions.
i wish you guys could have seen and understand his appearences on various dutch shows the last few days...

i am sure he did a little english training to get the relevant words and expressions right.
larry king is known to let the guest speak without interruption, but maybe greta wil make it harder from him to express himself correctly.

i keep repeating myself. but i so hope greta brings up the epilepsy aspect with peter.
this is very very important because the dutch news and talk shows will cover his appearances on USA tv too.

it was in de telegraaf already, but this newspaper is not very good (remember yesterday's poisonous semen story....?)
peter has the momentum now, he can make hans mos look into this if it gets media attention.
in a few weeks time Natalee will be gone in the dutch news or in the last pages of the newspapers.[/b]

I'm sure she will
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 07, 2008, 02:06:55 PM »

I think the bartender put the Date Rape drug in the drink. Also think he/she might be the one Dip Sh*t called. They all work together.

I'd guess ALE knows who put it in her drink.  In fact, Tacopina had so many witnesses saying that Natalee was over the top intoxicated that I'd bet one or more of them know all about these date rape scenarios used by the bartenders and locals.  Of course it wouldn't be in the official record.  It's in one of the torn up statements.  If I were Mos, I'd take Joran's statement and then start to re-question others.  They won't know if Joran spilled it all and might tell what they know.  Also, if the house of cards starts crumbling, some may come forward. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 07, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »

it is also been reported that Patricks massive scar on his face is in fact a Boca Grande.
this means Big Mouth. someone who has talked.
years ago a drugs deal went bad and he talked to the police.
then his criminal mates gave him this Boca Grande.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: February 07, 2008, 02:08:47 PM »

Does anyone remember the reporter that died with her hand in her pocket?  What was she working on at the time?  I have forgotten it all now, but I think it would be interesting to know just exactly what she had been working on story wise before her death.

******* has alot of information on this, hopefully he'll see your post.  Some is posted in the Murder and Crime thread also in the Important Case Document area but I don't know exactly what page.  I'll see if I can find anything.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 07, 2008, 02:09:26 PM »

not defending the loser police down there but there are so many files
on this case I think they forget the things inside these document that we or
many of us deem important..

1. if they looked back through you would have to question why the father of Joran
was searching the internet at 5 or 6 am looking up drugs and alcohol and whatever
else he was searching for ( to me critical)

2. police really need to ask the boys that Joran lived with in Holland ask How many if any
time did Koen ever visit Joran there.. I still am very suspect of Koen is this disposal

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 07, 2008, 02:10:40 PM »

On June 12, 2005 ... Beth Holloway Twitty called for the release of the security guards.  She knew they were innocent.  She knew there was a reason that Joran, Deepak and Satish had lied which they implied they had brought Natalee Holloway back to the Holiday Inn.

Jug and Beth knew so much but ... they were up against an evil ... an evil they never anticipated ... an evil that had no intention of affording justice to Natalee ... an evil that had mission to protect evil.

Janet

++++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159285,00.html

Mom: Three Young Detainees 'Know What Happened' to Missing Teen
Sunday, June 12, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba —  The mother of a missing Alabama teenager said Sunday that she believes three young men who were with her daughter the day of her disappearance know what happened to her.

Beth Holloway Twitty (search) said Aruban authorities should pressure the young men to reveal what they know about the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway (search).

"All three of those boys know what happened to her," Holloway Twitty said during a 45-minute interview with The Associated Press in her room at the Holiday Inn, the same hotel where her daughter was staying before she disappeared on May 30. "They all know what they did with her that night."

Holloway Twitty, 44, declined to say what she thought the boys had done or whether she thought her daughter was still alive. She also said she thought that two former hotel security guards detained in connection with Holloway's disappearance were innocent and should be released.

The three young men — the 17-year-old son of a Dutch justice ministry official and two Surinamese brothers — have told police they brought Natalee Holloway to a lighthouse beside the island's Arisha Beach (search), but didn't get out of the car. The brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, also told police that Natalee and the Dutch boy had been kissing in the back seat of the car. They said they dropped her off at her hotel about 2 a.m. and last saw her being approached by a man in a security guard uniform before they drove off, a lawyer for the brother's has said.

The three young men were detained on Thursday. Two former hotel security guards who worked at a hotel not far from the Holiday Inn have been detained since June 5. Lawyers for all five have insisted their clients are innocent, and no one has been charged in the case.

Holloway Twitty said she appreciated all that Aruban authorities have done but added, "I will not be satisfied until they give me back my daughter. I want her and I want her now."

But Holloway Twitty also said that she reviewed all of the security videos from the Holiday Inn and that she has concluded that the young men never brought her daughter back to the hotel as they told police.

"That story was a lie," she said. "I don't believe they ever brought Natalee back to the hotel."

Authorities have said they are pursuing all leads, while Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has said that "no one stands above the law" on the island.

Natalee Holloway vanished hours before she was expected at the airport following a five-day trip to the Dutch Caribbean island with 124 classmates and seven chaperones celebrating their graduation from Mountain Brook High School, near Birmingham, Ala. Her U.S. passport and packed bags were found in her hotel room.

Defense lawyers for the former security guards said there wasn't enough evidence to continue holding them.

"This is turning into a game, an illogical investigation," said Noraina Pietersz, the attorney representing Antonius "Mickey" John, 30. John and Abraham Jones, 28, had been detained a week as of Sunday, and have denied any connection to Holloway. "The prosecution is pretending it has information that we don't have."

Attorney General Caren Janssen said Sunday that wasn't the case but declined to give details. "We are still in the middle of an investigation," she said.

A confession reported by a polic chief and its subsequent retraction by the attorney general fueled rumors of the young woman's demise. The family has said no body has been found, and islanders and tourists attended church services Sunday to pray for the teen.

Valerie Stanton, a 35-year-old computer technician visiting from Washington, D.C., prayed Sunday at the Alto Vista chapel outside the capital. "This could happen in any city and it's unfortunate a dark cloud is now over the island because people here are so nice," she said.

At the Santa Ana Catholic church in the town of Noord, also outside the capital, the Rev. Rudy Lampe told about 300 parishioners to "pray to give the family an oasis of peace."

Holloway Twitty said she she will not leave Aruba until her daughter is found.

"I have no choice but to stay strong. I was somehow chosen for this [situation] and I've got to see it to the end."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: February 07, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »

he won't do that.

in a few weeks time Natalee will be gone in the dutch news or in the last pages of the newspapers.

What better reason for judges to take an eight day delay?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.