September 28, 2024, 03:47:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 261925 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 07, 2008, 02:30:56 PM »

So Joran will make his declaration by phone (likely from his attorneys office). I should have expected as much.

In My Opinion
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 07, 2008, 02:31:01 PM »

Does anyone remember the reporter that died with her hand in her pocket?  What was she working on at the time?  I have forgotten it all now, but I think it would be interesting to know just exactly what she had been working on story wise before her death.

******* has alot of information on this, hopefully he'll see your post.  Some is posted in the Murder and Crime thread also in the Important Case Document area but I don't know exactly what page.  I'll see if I can find anything.

I was thinking illegal prostitution or something like that.  Since we know so many of these suicides with the hand in pocket are not what they seem...I am thinking she was a little too close to the truth about something she was working on. MOO

BINGO!!!! I put it in the Shango thread,,,sorry...would you like it here too...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #582 on: February 07, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »

Wasn't this girl named Brigette something?  I think she was part of TeleAruba.  I may not have that right, I am also thinking she was not just the reporter but a producer or something. 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #583 on: February 07, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

http://amigoe.com/english/

Last Update: Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Joran and OM talk tomorrow in the Netherlands

ORANJESTAD –...PREMIER

For prime Minister Nelson Oduber, the Holloway-case cannot be over with fast enough.  He said in Nova that Aruba has already lost tens of millions American dollars in damages, due to the Natalee Holloway case...

The part in red should read: due to JORAN"

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: February 07, 2008, 02:33:31 PM »

Request posted on the front page of SM:

Michael Martin wrote:

Dear SM -
My name is Michael Martin and I am an American freelance journalist living in Holland. I am writing an article on the Holloway case for Amsterdam Weekly and need to contact Art Wood. Do any of you monkeys have a contact number for him? My numbers for an Ocala, Florida address are coming up blank. Appreciate any help.
Sincerely, Michael Martin
michael.martin@hetnet.nl

Art Wood is a difficult name to search~

I do have some other contacts for you~

Ambassador Mr. Boudewijn Johannes van Eenennaam
Netherlands Embassy - Washington DC
4200 Linnean Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20008

Queen
Her Majesty Queen Beatrix
Kabinet van de Koningin
76 Paleis Den Haag
Den Haag, Nederland

Justice Department
Minister of Justice
Mr. J.P.H. Donner
Schedeldockshaven 100
Oranjestad, Aruba
Den Haag, Nederland

The Ministery of Interior and the Antilles,
the Haag, Netherlands
Minister Remkes or Minister Pectold
info@minbzk.nl
Diario Aruba:
diario@setarnet.aw

Aruba Today:
news@arubatoday.com

Amigoe:
webmaster@amigoe.com

Fredis Refunjol
Plaza Hnery Eman 3
Oranjestad, Aruba

Nelson Oduber
L.G. Smith Boulevard 76
Oranjestad, Aruba

Rudy Croes
Victor Hugo Stratt 8
Oranjestad, Aruba

R.F. Bernadina
Wilheminastraat 10
Oranjestad, Aruba

Edison Briesen
L.G. Smith Boulevard 76
Oranjestad, Aruba

Theresa Croes Fernandez-Pedra
Havenstrat 2
Oranjestad, Aruba
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 07, 2008, 02:33:46 PM »

So Joran will make his declaration by phone (likely from his attorneys office). I should have expected as much.

Of course!  There's no smokin dope in his attorneys office!   

Existence is futile.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #586 on: February 07, 2008, 02:34:07 PM »

I think the T-shirt is a good idea, I don't particularly like the black background.

CBB...wow...you work fast...very creative...but, it reminds me of Halloween...the colors combined with the hands...you wanted my honest opinion...

Hugs Sweetie...Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #587 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:13 PM »

I think the T-shirt is a good idea, I don't particularly like the black background.

CBB...wow...you work fast...very creative...but, it reminds me of Halloween...the colors combined with the hands...you wanted my honest opinion...

Hugs Sweetie...Dest

forgot to add this...look and Mshy's AVI...you've got her farting hearts...I love it!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »

Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Aruba: Security Guards Re-Arrested

Why not, they've done it before. And done it after a Joran confession. Remember?

3 years and we finally have corroborating evidence the Aruba Police knew Natalee was dead the second night questioning Beth and Jug about seizures.

And what did Aruba do?

They arrested the innocent black security guards and held them for 10 days.

Explain that Aruba!

Van der straaten, Jannsen and Jacobs. Aruba Dirty Police
posted by Deetch at 9:14 PM 

Bloodbath at the Van der sloots

The silence in Aruba now by it's "leadership" is very deafening.

The Quiet Shame.

Do they admit, what went on here in total, or continue to coverup, corrupt and deny justice for Natalee Holloway?

What better time to admit you were duped by the van der sloots?

Nobody will care if the Prime Minister has dirty dealings with the drug trade, nobody will care if you were looking after Aruba's interests financially, we get it.

But the savagery that happened at the Van der sloot home must be revealed.

When Dutch investigators finally took a fresh look at the case almost 2 years late, the first place they came and took samples was the van der sloot house.

They were looking for blood, Natalee's blood.

Did she bleed in the Kalpoe's car before or after she arrived at the van der sloots?

The Dutch have been telling us what happened. You don't have charges like premeditated murder, rape and heavy battery for "nothing to do with her disappearance."

Natalee's body being moved multiple times? Virtually every official in Aruba has contributed to a painting of what happened here. But they cannot unleash the truth about what happened at the van der sloots.

It scares them that they were that close to evil.

Because there have been no convictions in Aruba courts doesn't mean their words are false, if anything it reveals more of the truth.

Joran walking free now is not amazing if you consider the former prosecutor Karin Janssen wrote the U.S. Justice Department inquiring if Beth Holloway was related to Hitler.

That tells you what we're up against here.

It's a political decision now. Aruba is acting much more like Joran than a country that cares about justice or about Natalee, she's a problem.

It's long way from the original spokesperson, Ruben Trapenburg to whom now speaks for Aruba: Joe Tacopina. It says alot that a famous defense lawyer for criminals is the spokesperson. How many have come and go?

Even still, we have common ground.

I can understand covering up, in the moment, and can forgive it. But not until the murder of Natalee Holloway at the van der sloot house is exposed.

You can't wash Natalee's blood off your hands. See, look.

The next phase for Aruba is worse. Explaining how when 2 innocent black security guards were arrested it was "murder. " The Chief of Police and the Prosecutor said so.

Yet they were also asking Beth if Natalee had a history of seizures. Why would they ask that?

10 days in jail, time to clean up and write the beach story.

But when the guards were released and Joran and the Kalpoe's arrested.

It became a "disappearance."

Why not stop the pretense that there is an investigation, there isn't. Stop the pretense of some legal justice in this case, their won't be.

If Aruba doesn't see any benefit in holding the van der sloot's accountable now, they never will.

The way Joran treated Natalee is exactly the way Aruba treated Beth.

posted by Deetch at 10:18 AM
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:40 PM »

Clive - CnC bartender that suddenly left Aruba

Back in April 2005 there was a popular bartender at CnC by the name of Clive - I believe he's the Dutch looking guy behind the bar smiling.  This photo was uploaded to Webshots in April 2005 with a caption "My Mom's man Clive"

His name is CLIVE VAN DER LINDE

Then this was in the CnC forum:

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: February 07, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »

Wasn't this girl named Brigette something?  I think she was part of TeleAruba.  I may not have that right, I am also thinking she was not just the reporter but a producer or something. 

Lala's...LOL Its in the Shango thread...YES YES AND YES...
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: February 07, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

I think Fox should listen to Dana's show Tuesday night and hire him. 

Gotta go do stuff before Inside Edition comes on (3 p.m. here).  Have faith.  We're high up in the forest canopy swinging through the trees right now.  Let's hope this all stays on the upswing and those arrogant and corrupt Aruban officials crash and burn. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #592 on: February 07, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »

Hugs Sweetie...Dest

Yes! I absolutely do! When there's enough comments, I'll take them back to the drawing board! 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: February 07, 2008, 02:37:36 PM »

Lala's...LOL Its in the Shango thread...YES YES AND YES...

Lala's

These are the about the two TV suicides Dec 2006 and Jan 2007…I knew I remember a racing connection. Note what their last documentary was about. Both are listed on page 16 of the Murder and Crime thread.

Posted on LCD Jan 8th by Florida:

Brigitte Katelaan worked for ATV and TeleAruba as a producer.
Camilo Romero worked for ATV as a cameraman and ?

Both found dead by hanging within weeks of each other.
(Brigitte's latest doumentaries: The International Racetrack
& legal/illegal prostitution in certain towns in Aruba.)

Television Stations:
ATV Aruba Broadcasting Co. N.V....3rd floor of Royal Plaza Mall
P.O. Box 5040, Oranjestad
Tel: (297) 583-8150
Fax:(297) 583-8570

Tele Aruba
P.O. Box 392, Oranjestad
Pos Chiquito 1-A
SPAANS LAGOEN n/a
Tel: (297) 585-7302
Fax: (297) 585-1683

(Would Aru-bay videos be a part of ATV or TeleAruba?)

This is where the discussion started about the two of them and pics:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=714.540
This is the pics and story on Brigittte :

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=672.20

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #594 on: February 07, 2008, 02:37:52 PM »

Hi guys! Ok, This is what I've come up with for a T-shirt. It's really hard to place this stuff on a "drawing" of a T-shirt, so I'll include the componants that should go on the shirt along with the picture. The size of the componants may need to be altered.............

PLEASE don't hesitate to suggest other ideas, or create one of your own! I just want a great T-shirt, and you won't offend me at all, no matter what! 

THAT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 07, 2008, 02:37:53 PM »

Yes, she was working on a project having to do with Prostitution and/or Drag Racing. 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 07, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »

Could anyone tell me what year Natalee was born? Thanks!

Was 1987?
Subtracting 18 from 2005, I get 1987.

Not sure if this has been addressed because I am reading behind.  Natalee was born in 1986 the same year as my middle daughter.  Remember when she was in Aruba in May 2005 she was already 18 but had not had her birthday for 2005 yet as it is October 21.  She would have been 19 in October 2005. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #597 on: February 07, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »

Hugs Sweetie...Dest

forgot to add this...look and Mshy's AVI...you've got her farting hearts...I love it!

But they're coming from a cute 'lil butt, aren't they? 

Katysmom? If you would rather be in the Valentine's Day Spirit, here this is. Christmas is always good though! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/vktm.gif
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: February 07, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »

I have Art's phone number and email address. But that's for Red to determine. I'm not giving anyone Art's info. Journalist or not.

Also, the Daury post on my blog is the right Daury. I'm sorry I can't say much more about him as Grande has asked me not to. Not only that, but I do not know much more than has been related to me.

I believe Grande will make his findings known in the future.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: February 07, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »

Hugs Sweetie...Dest

Yes! I absolutely do! When there's enough comments, I'll take them back to the drawing board! 

CBB - couple of suggestions.  Go to the Cafepress site and study their image guidelines.  Images need to be of good resolution to look good on t-shirts.  You can actually upload a photo without signing up and test it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.