June 20, 2024, 11:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #725 2/6 - 2/7/08  (Read 255032 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: February 07, 2008, 07:24:39 PM »

You are right, Smid has made it difficult.  Several have mentioned a CHANGE IN JURISDICTION.  I've heard Holland and even the US from a civil filing perspective.  So there are additional avenues.

However- this is why it is so important to get the word out on the media that this is a coverup.  They don't remember half of what has gone on and we need to refresh their memories and give them links and documents so it gets done quickly.

We won't go down without a fight!

bullets have an amazing ability to make things change.

I say its time to start letting them fly.

Ya hear me Aruba?

Blah, I agree.  Unfortunately, I think guns are 'outlawed' in aruba, so therefore only the 'outlaws' have them.

Existence is futile.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: February 07, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »

Been a while since I've quoted Charlierat but this post of his has to take the cake 

charlierat wrote:

Okay, the whole idea of picking sides is kind of warped as far as I can tell. I hardly call the mother of a missing/probably dead woman a winner.

If you want to declare a winner, how about the island of Aruba? (You knew I was going to say that!!!) Although something very tragic has evidently happened there, Aruba has been vindicated as an overall safe destination and the ALE has damn sure been vindicated for their dedication to this case.

he is living in his own alternate universe, and thinks we are jealous because the voices only talk to him.

I know where he is, want me to go woop his ass for ya?   

he would cry and wee wee his pants if anyone approached him....he is a wimp!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: February 07, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

You all aren't going to believe this.............I came to post this and noticed a message from Klaas.................She sent me the very picture I had been working on after your great suggestions! Thank you Klaas! 

I put the words on a blue background, as if it were on a blue t-shirt and didn't "place" the pic on the drawing of a t-shirt. The shirt can be any color, but the color of the letters would have to change accordingly. I think the resolution is clear enough with this.

cbb

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!!

I really like it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 07, 2008, 07:26:27 PM »

I just realized that I have 3 hours of television programs that are must sees coming up...better go take my bath and get comfy.... catch up with y'all later...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: February 07, 2008, 07:28:29 PM »

You are right, Smid has made it difficult.  Several have mentioned a CHANGE IN JURISDICTION.  I've heard Holland and even the US from a civil filing perspective.  So there are additional avenues.

However- this is why it is so important to get the word out on the media that this is a coverup.  They don't remember half of what has gone on and we need to refresh their memories and give them links and documents so it gets done quickly.

We won't go down without a fight!

bullets have an amazing ability to make things change.

I say its time to start letting them fly.

Ya hear me Aruba?

Blah, I agree.  Unfortunately, I think guns are 'outlawed' in aruba, so therefore only the 'outlaws' have them.

perfect cuz these are also the guys who are more apt to use them!!!

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: February 07, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Anyone in the legal profession, can we file a class action lawsuit on behalf of Natalee against Aruba and the van der sloots?

Joe needs the work
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #826 on: February 07, 2008, 07:29:14 PM »

http://www.smlx.nl/product_info.php/pName/i-know-what-you-did

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 07, 2008, 07:29:46 PM »

I just realized that I have 3 hours of television programs that are must sees coming up...better go take my bath and get comfy.... catch up with y'all later...

Good night Cubbeegirl!  Thank you for standing with us.

Existence is futile.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: February 07, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: February 07, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »

Funny thing about those t-shirts is that's a Dutch site that is offering them.   
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #830 on: February 07, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »

Good night Cubbeegirl!  Thank you for standing with us.

I'm right behind ya!  Good night.  Smoochies to all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 07, 2008, 07:31:38 PM »

pitchforks and sickles will get the job done just as well.

calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: February 07, 2008, 07:31:56 PM »

I have been reading on here for a little while, but I was just wondering if they have released any details about the Joran questioning as of yet.  If anybody knows, please point me in the right direction.  I was trying to watch the news to see if they might mention it, but since Obama is in Omaha tonight, the news is dominated by him.  I don't know about anybody else, but I am getting sick of the election coverage.  Anyways, if anybody knows of any new developments, please comment.  Thanks.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #833 on: February 07, 2008, 07:33:33 PM »

I have been reading on here for a little while, but I was just wondering if they have released any details about the Joran questioning as of yet.  If anybody knows, please point me in the right direction.  I was trying to watch the news to see if they might mention it, but since Obama is in Omaha tonight, the news is dominated by him.  I don't know about anybody else, but I am getting sick of the election coverage.  Anyways, if anybody knows of any new developments, please comment.  Thanks.

College football can't return soon enough.  Go Big Red.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 07, 2008, 07:33:40 PM »

martini,

Where is that article from?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #835 on: February 07, 2008, 07:34:05 PM »

Funny thing about those t-shirts is that's a Dutch site that is offering them.   

I will bet dollars to donuts Joran is getting a cut of the $$$!!!!

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: February 07, 2008, 07:34:07 PM »

Could someone recap who is on what show tonite?   

Please and thank you.

Peter DeVries will be on:

02-07-2008 - 8:00 p.m. (EST)  CNN Larry King show 
02-07-2008 - 10:00 p.m. (EST)  Fox News  Greta van Susteren 

Thank you Klaas.

My cable package does not include the FOX Channel.  I had to forfeit it so hubby could have the Discovery and Sports/Fishing  Channels.  Considering I am on the computer so much of the time with little complaint from this guy ... the sacrifice was worth it.

However ... I am going to have a great evening.  Our local channels allowing me to watch CNN.  Nancy Grace and Larry King is where it is at tonight.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
calico
Scared Monkey

« Reply #837 on: February 07, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »

College football can't return soon enough.  Go Big Red.

You must be a Huskers fan.  Are you from the area too?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #838 on: February 07, 2008, 07:34:42 PM »

Pirro and Geraldo also held out the opinion that smoking weed could make it more likely the truth was being told.

I bet Geraldo knows first hand.

I'd bet a lot of monkeys do too...............I have to reach far back in memory ( teen years ), but I'd agree it would be harder to keep a lie straight than just tell the truth under those "conditions". 

I didn't inhale!

I didn't either...cough..cough...gotta run and make a peanut butter and banana and honey and chokie-chip sammich...I'm Starvin'  cough!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 07, 2008, 07:35:06 PM »

Nothing has been said and I'm not even sure if Joran has been questioned yet in the NL.  I know FOX and CNN said he was but other sources say it may not happen until Friday or Monday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.