April 20, 2024, 12:07:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEELINGS &/or Dreams about the case  (Read 98914 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2008, 07:22:03 PM »

Klaas....This is going to be a very unusual request from me....

How do you feel about making the *Feelings* forum password protected...it is a forum that Folks would tend to post in...only *if* they felt safe....the TROLLS could have a hayday with some info posted here...it would tend to be posting of very personal info....I really don't know the procedure of how this could be done....only MODS be able to give/establish a password?

Sorry if this is way off base.....could we consider it a short experiment?

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2008, 07:25:40 PM »

Well, are we allowed to ask questions here?  Personal questions??  Because I have always wondered if Carpe knew Natalee personally.  He seems to love her more than all of us.

I wanna know too!....cough it up Carpe....LOL

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2008, 07:30:12 PM »

Destiny "did" my feeling earlier in an email and she was so on, it was eerie.  Then I got my feelings stomped on by another monkey (you know who you are) but thats okay. 

Always...as *You* well know....people who fear...get agitated with you express...will always shit on you....if it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable...what happened Dear...

((((((((((Always 1)))))))))))

Destiny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2008, 07:31:18 PM »

How do you feel about making the *Feelings* forum password protected...it is a forum that Folks would tend to post in...only *if* they felt safe....the TROLLS could have a hayday with some info posted here...it would tend to be posting of very personal info....I really don't know the procedure of how this could be done....only MODS be able to give/establish a password?

Destiny

I'll have to ask Red about that, I know what you mean.  For now it's open but I'll ask Red and see what he says.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:51 PM »

just before the broadcast of PR de Vries in which the criminal Patrick van der Eem his "boyfriend" Joran a beautiful story in the mouth explained

That make Elmo feel ANGRY.

Elmo have every right to be pissed Off!!!  What pissed Elmo Off?

((((((((((((((((Elmo)))))))))))))))))

Aren't alter egos GREAT!!!!

Wubs and Hugs to Carpe and Elmo.....Destiny

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2008, 07:32:58 PM »

It's been a long time since I've said this because the Natalee thread has become very researched base, and I don't post much anymore. (It isn't that I'm not good at research, it's just that with working full-time and doing lots of online research in my job, I don't have the time and energy to do research regarding Natalee's case.)

Anyway, the reason I have been here for 3+ years is that I often absorb a certain amount of information and then suddenly KNOW things beyond that information. I've always done that, and I keep hoping it will happen regarding Natalee. When I experience the sudden knowledge, it isn't speculation. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, even if what I know doesn't seem logical. And when I do that, the knowledge that appears in my head is always correct.

I don't think I'm an empath, but I do get very bothered by any type of pain. I don't like to eat meat because I feel so sorry for the slaughtered animals. I can't watch sad or violent TV shows or movies or read such books.

Maybe if all us "feeling" people put our heads/hearts together, we can come up with some good ideas.

I Stand With The Girl
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2008, 07:35:45 PM »

I just always pick the wrong kind of person to befriend (my sister says I have a bum magnet on my forehead). 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2008, 07:36:20 PM »

There is an inherent problem trying to keep anything private.  Even if you make a thread password protected there will always be someone that gets disgruntled and shares information you don't want shared.

I would be very careful what you post in the open for all to see. I doubt that Red will allow a "private" area for the reasons I posted above. If the area is made private then people let their guard down and post private information you would never want the "world" to see.  Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a safe private posting area.

So go ahead and share feelings in this thread but please don't post anything you don't want the trolls to read. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2008, 07:36:35 PM »

Destiny

I'll have to ask Red about that, I know what you mean.  For now it's open but I'll ask Red and see what he says.

Thank You Klaas....I knew you would understand.

Plus...who knows what info could come out of the *Feelings* thread...that would cross-reference with known documented info....

I Love the Scared Monkeys!!!!!

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2008, 07:43:31 PM »

I just always pick the wrong kind of person to befriend (my sister says I have a bum magnet on my forehead). 

I have an invisible CM tatt on my forehead....it stands for Crap Magnet...LOL....my heart goes out to you.....

Destiny

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »

Thanks Des!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »

It's been a long time since I've said this because the Natalee thread has become very researched base, and I don't post much anymore. (It isn't that I'm not good at research, it's just that with working full-time and doing lots of online research in my job, I don't have the time and energy to do research regarding Natalee's case.)

Anyway, the reason I have been here for 3+ years is that I often absorb a certain amount of information and then suddenly KNOW things beyond that information. I've always done that, and I keep hoping it will happen regarding Natalee. When I experience the sudden knowledge, it isn't speculation. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, even if what I know doesn't seem logical. And when I do that, the knowledge that appears in my head is always correct.

I don't think I'm an empath, but I do get very bothered by any type of pain. I don't like to eat meat because I feel so sorry for the slaughtered animals. I can't watch sad or violent TV shows or movies or read such books.

Maybe if all us "feeling" people put our heads/hearts together, we can come up with some good ideas.

I agree 100% with you BT....I feel that Natalee has touched us all in so many ways....some Folks...God/Goddess Bless em.....can only deal with the *data* established in this case...there is absolutly nothing wrong with that....they are the *script* savers...we are all connected here....without the scrits/data....we would all be lost....while some of us here.....are following our *feelings*....the whole mixture in the pot is what counts....

Destiny

coolhand
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2008, 07:55:37 PM »

Destiny,

I'm very interested in you elaborating or following through on your feelings you posted the other day regarding Natalees burial site.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2008, 08:08:32 PM »

Klaas...Please ask Red to consider this request.

Sensitive People...have a hard enough time expressing deep down feelings....if we had a place to feel somewhat safe....who knows what may happen....Bless you Klaas...and thank You.

Destiny

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2008, 08:08:48 PM »

I agree 100% with you BT....I feel that Natalee has touched us all in so many ways....some Folks...God/Goddess Bless em.....can only deal with the *data* established in this case...there is absolutly nothing wrong with that....they are the *script* savers...we are all connected here....without the scrits/data....we would all be lost....while some of us here.....are following our *feelings*....the whole mixture in the pot is what counts....

Destiny

Destiny,

Yes, we very much need all the research that people are doing. I would like to combine the research and the feelings and see what we can come up with. We definitely need both.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2008, 08:13:10 PM »

There is an inherent problem trying to keep anything private.  Even if you make a thread password protected there will always be someone that gets disgruntled and shares information you don't want shared.

I would be very careful what you post in the open for all to see. I doubt that Red will allow a "private" area for the reasons I posted above. If the area is made private then people let their guard down and post private information you would never want the "world" to see.  Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a safe private posting area.

So go ahead and share feelings in this thread but please don't post anything you don't want the trolls to read. 

I will talk to Red about it but I think the fear is what I posted above. 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »

I think "bum magnet" may be a recognized syndrome or some such.  I have two friends (retired now) that were told years ago by their divorce attorneys not to remarry because they were "bum magnets".  They would just find the same kind of spouse over and over.  They were good people that attracted the wrong kind of interest.  It cost them a lot of money and years of post divorce aggravation.  Neither is remarried.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2008, 08:16:21 PM »

Note - It is probably not PC to label someone a "bum magnet" in today's world.  In the old days, it was probably acceptable and the advise considered a kindness.  Sorry if I offend anyone.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2008, 08:22:54 PM »

Destiny,

I'm very interested in you elaborating or following through on your feelings you posted the other day regarding Natalees burial site.

Coolhand....I'm not the only Monkey who has expressed these feelings...many have...

What happened the other night...should not have happened in any forum...except one like this...

I have been through a lot of *personal* things recenty...so I was not as....how should I say this...protected...that's a good word.....as I should have been....I should have not been posting on the main forum in that state of being/mind....my bad...what did happen was...I had feelingings so strong...I couldn't stop mySELF.....these are feelings I've been feeing for over a very long time...but I don't post them for the most part because...well...I fear being made fun of...but I do have some incredibly *strong* feelings* that seem to come in the form of images...smells...and whatever is generatating those feelings I feel are...and not my own.......want...need...pain...anger...the anger part is the hardest to deal with.

Destiny

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2008, 08:32:29 PM »

I Don't Know if Carpe knew Natalee ,but he worked on the MARRIOTT BASIN Photobook.
This alone makes you very close to Natalee and the case.
When I found the body in the bag photo's from Video 24 and saw Natalee's face.
I became physically sick, I was posting at Faith & Friends and everyone in that site felt
my pain. My blood pressure went up sky high,  I got nose bleeds.
I didn't stop shaking for weeks and I could not sleep.
They all knew I did nothing like Photoshop to that picture.
Because they were all their with me when I did this.
They all tried it and got almost the same results
( resluts were from what screen capture you got)
 I just took 60 before I saw her sweet face .
Not all people see it. I'm not upset that you don't.
Their have been many times I wish I didn't see it, but I do.
This has made me closer and I get a lot of calls from people thinking that they can find her through me?
I don't know how, but I do try to help anyway that I can and will do anything I can to help bring her Home.
The FBI saw it. John from The Penagon saw it, Art Wood's saw it.

{{edit to add picture}}

Alive Natalee

I croped this small picture from this large one using it as a face Comparison only

BLONDE
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:16:25 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.