April 25, 2024, 01:35:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FEELINGS &/or Dreams about the case  (Read 99210 times)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: August 01, 2008, 08:56:23 PM »

I emailed them to Blonde. Let's wait for her answer... 

Poochy I have not gotten any email from you at the yahoo one::MonkeyEek::

I would never delete a dream from you

Blonde, I didn't get a reject back...I'll try again just so you have the complete file of 'dreams and visions' !
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #361 on: August 01, 2008, 09:07:01 PM »

Thanks for posting those Poochy!

I second this.....it took me some time to read through them last night, trying to visualize the dreams described.  It brought me back to read DutchLady's posts, as well.  It's great that you saved them, Poochy.

Actually I did save them BUT the computer on which they were saved had crashed! So hint hint if any of you also had a computer crash, maybe you had emailed the info so check your old emails like I did. I'll look in my sent box to find more.

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: September 10, 2008, 01:00:27 PM »

Hi  everyone, I have just finished reading all of this and have tears streaming down my face.I almost never have time to post or read, today was an exception...Destiny,Blonde Lisa...WOW..thats all I can say. Some of the Dreams/feelings made the hair stand up on my arms and I got goose bumps...I had 2 dreams when Natalee first went missing. Id like to post here. The first was I heard her crying and when I went to see where the crying was coming from I entered a room that was high up. It was round with very big windows. I could hear construction sounds coming from outside. I saw a girl inside of a trunk that was made of wood. She had a bandana that was blue and white in her mouth.Her hands were tied and her feet.I asked her who she was and she cried out..IM Natalee. I then woke up and called the police HOTLINE..they laughed at me....
The 2n dream was a few days later, and I saw Natalee sitting on a wooden crate. There was a lightbulb hanging from the top of this dark cave. There was a dark skinned guy that was watching her and he was playing cards on a barrel. I could "feel" Natalee was calm. The guy had an afro but I could only see his hands. That was the last dream I had even though I have been here from the beginning. I am outspoken and emotional and some ppl dont like me but I am here till the end for Natalee.
Thank you Destiny for your letter to Robin. Se has confused me with her (bed) fellows on more than on occation.
Hugs to all of you monkeys...
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: September 15, 2008, 09:22:46 PM »

The other day one of our dogs was sitting on the lawn in our backyard for about 30 min. She just sat in one spot for that long. She wouldn't come in when I called for her so eventually I went to her and carried her inside. She then went onto the couch to lay down next to my son.

About 10 minutes later my kid said the dog was acting funny, moving around a lot on the pillow, and when he looked at her he saw a lot of ants on her, and the couch pillow. He took her outside and brushed the ants off, while I got the small vacuum out and vacuumed up the pillow and couch. 

But when I was putting away the vacuum, a very strange, overwhelming feeling came over me that Natalee's angels were trying to show me why Deepak had to vacuum his car that night.  This was the first time I had to remove ants from a dog, and believe me we've owned many, fostered many, etc. I can't explain the feeling I got. It just came over me and I got that "chill" feeling when it did.

Just had to share.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.