April 24, 2024, 11:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228185 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2008, 10:48:54 PM »

"Well, his father, i have some special thoughts about him." -- Peter de Vries

That was priceless ~!

JACKPOT
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 10:50:55 PM by San » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2008, 10:50:16 PM »

bleachedblack, i have a question for you.  can you email me   kathee1963@yahoo.com

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2008, 10:50:19 PM »

I'm just going to throw this out there.

I find it strange that this guy went to De Vries.  He said he is good friends with Joran and doesn't believe his story.  Why all of a sudden.  When Greta asked De Vries what this guy Patrick did for a living he said he was a very successful business man.  Then she said well what does he do again.  De Vries said he was something technical and complicated.  As a crime reporter he should know what Patrick does for a living.

Joran gave just enough info not to hang himself.

I think he wants this to go to trial and he wants the focus of the trial to be on the confession and not what he said on the PV's.  The PV's are more damaging to all of them (including Paulus).

Yes ,\I believe we all saw the true Joran but something isn't right about all of this to me.  JMO.

Now don't flame me all at once.

i am inclined to agree with you.
it is well know were Patrick works.
Peter had not the description of his job ready out of his head in english.

(he works with a company the produces hydraulic hoses < not very common words)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2008, 10:51:05 PM »

I have special thoughts about PVDS aka Sweatyrunning Man as well 

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »

klaas!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2008, 10:56:10 PM »

i don't want to know anything about Britney Spears.
rest of hour just Peter R.

question caesu - what do you call him Peter R? We just call him GodFather Peter Freeze. 

wel there are many dutch (inside) jokes about that.
difficult to explain. his full name is peter rudolf de vries.
last few days some called him PR de Vries (as in public relations - this big media campaign and travelling to america).
Peter de Vries just doesn't sound rigth to me.
like to get the facts right. 
some make jokes and say the big mystery is the R, but it's just rudolf.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2008, 10:56:49 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyTiger View Post
After hearing Daury last night on Greta....he definitely was not in Aruba and quite adamantly denied having any knowledge of Natalee's disappearance and what Joran had said, until contacted by Joran's author.

Kind of felt sorry for the guy being dragged into this by the sociopathic Joran.

Grande
I tend to agree based on what we know at this point. I had a brief discussion with Daury and am hoping he can provide some more insight. If I hear anything I will post it hear

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2023&page=2

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2008, 10:56:55 PM »

About 13 million saw the tapes on 20/20 Monday night.  I wonder what the combined audience would be for tonight for deVries total from LK and Greta? 

And of course they will both re-run again tonight as well.  That's a lot of people who now know much more than they did before.  Also a lot for Peter to face speaking another language, must make him at least a bit nervous.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2008, 10:57:07 PM »

Klaas,
Is all well with the server, while trying to refresh a page I could not get back in; kept getting the busy server message.  I had to sign off borrow son's laptop that's a bit faster and here I am again.  I noticed that there aren't as many monkeys here now so wondering if there's a problem.  TIA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:00 PM »

Klaas,
Is all well with the server, while trying to refresh a page I could not get back in; kept getting the busy server message.  I had to sign off borrow son's laptop that's a bit faster and here I am again.  I noticed that there aren't as many monkeys here now so wondering if there's a problem.  TIA

Got overloaded with traffic I suppose.  I see Dugga has taken away our avatars temporarily again.  It was down for everyone and Dugga got it back up and running.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

Klaas,

I have been locked out for awhile now too.... took me awhile to get in...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2008, 11:00:45 PM »

Klaas,

Me too.  I thought it was my computer. 
Still here just checking out the stories from Savannah & Missouri

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
brerlee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2008, 11:01:49 PM »

I had a problem refreshing a page too. It lasted about 10 minutes or so; and I even tried to log in, but couldn't. . . . But now I'm in. Smile
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »

i don't want to know anything about Britney Spears.
rest of hour just Peter R.

question caesu - what do you call him Peter R? We just call him GodFather Peter Freeze. 

also dutch suspects can't be named bij there last name (officially), that's to prevent innocent suspect from having blemished their name.
that's why we should call Joran van der S. or Joran S. for as long as he is not convicted.
but since many years due to the internet most surnames pop up and everywhere the surname is used for suspects.

that may be a reason why Peter is called Peter R. or PrdV
but i won't use PRdV but some do.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: February 07, 2008, 11:03:34 PM »

The server must have been overloaded.  The front page of SM and the forum are on the same server.  Sometimes it's traffic to the front page that is causing us a problem in here. 

Dugga has fixed it for now!  Thanks Dugga!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 07, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyTiger View Post
After hearing Daury last night on Greta....he definitely was not in Aruba and quite adamantly denied having any knowledge of Natalee's disappearance and what Joran had said, until contacted by Joran's author.

Kind of felt sorry for the guy being dragged into this by the sociopathic Joran.

Grande
I tend to agree based on what we know at this point. I had a brief discussion with Daury and am hoping he can provide some more insight. If I hear anything I will post it hear

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2023&page=2

That's a neat website Rob.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: February 07, 2008, 11:05:46 PM »

what's happening is the lawyer already tied up by Peter with Larry's suspenders 

Peter was great, "Who would be impressed with this story, it's a horrifying story!"  I loved it.
A person who was having a job interview for Murder Inc. might want to impress the " recruiter ". Was he being interviewed for a job position as a murderer of helpless young girls ? 
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: February 07, 2008, 11:05:50 PM »

For any Monkeys near Birmingham, Channel 13 will have an interview with Beth, I think, in a minute.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #138 on: February 07, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »

Stiefvader Natalee: 'Cover-up op Aruba'
Gepost door Brendon (Surveillance-Fiets) - Bron: FOK!
Gepubliceerd: donderdag 7 februari 2008 @ 23:21
De stiefvader van Natalee Holloway spreekt over een cover-up op Aruba. Volgens hem wist de Arubaanse politie al een paar dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee hoe de zaak in elkaar zat.

Tijdens gesprekken kort na de verdwijning van Natalee, vroeg de Arubaanse politie herhaaldelijk aan de ouders van Natelee Holloway of ze misschien last had van epilepsie en of ze misschien ergens allergisch voor was. De ouders van Natalee zeiden dat ze daar geen last van had en vroegen zich af waarom ze deze 'stomme vragen' moesten beantwoorden.

Toen Jug Twitty, Natalee's stiefvader, de beelden van Peter R. de Vries op tv zag werd het hem meteen duidelijk waarom de politie deze vragen stelde. Op de beelden doet Joran na hoe Natalee die avond volgens hem getrild zou hebben. Hier uit trekt Twitty de conclusie dat de politie al meer wist van de zaak dan dat zij vertelden.

Volgens Twitty heeft oud-politiecommissaris Jan van der Straten, die het politieonderzoek leidde op Aruba, alles met deze 'cover-up' te maken. Van der Straten zou een zeer goede vriend zijn van Paul van der Sloot, de vader van Joran. Hoe deze 'cover-up' precies in elkaar zit weet Twitty nog niet.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #139 on: February 07, 2008, 11:08:03 PM »

Did anyone besides me see the blurb thingy at the bottom of the screen on Greta (I think it was Greta...I am on tv overload tonight with all the shows, lol)  that said 'Judge will not allow pretrial Detention for van der Sloot'. Anyone else see that?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.