April 24, 2024, 12:02:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228186 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: February 07, 2008, 11:09:29 PM »

I think Greta is still having a difficult time dealing with being hoodwinked by Joran.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: February 07, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

i don't want to know anything about Britney Spears.
rest of hour just Peter R.

question caesu - what do you call him Peter R? We just call him GodFather Peter Freeze. 

also dutch suspects can't be named bij there last name (officially), that's to prevent innocent suspect from having blemished their name.
that's why we should call Joran van der S. or Joran S. for as long as he is not convicted.
but since many years due to the internet most surnames pop up and everywhere the surname is used for suspects.

that may be a reason why Peter is called Peter R. or PrdV
but i won't use PRdV but some do.

it's interesting. Really it is. We don't have those .. ahh ... ahh.. what's the right word? ?stipulations? on the alleged guilty or public figures.

They're in the public - they're fair game and they are. Thanks for your reply caesu.

In America we have 300 million people, not 16 million like Holland, so we have many people with the same blemished name. LOL... And according to World Citizen Rammstein, in Holland, many people share the same name too. After all there are many Van Der Vliets. Two or three on every corner... so I can some how see that being a small problem. For the Van Der Vliets. LOL... wouldn't want them all confused.

I don't really see a problem naming names if someone is accused of a crime. But that's me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: February 07, 2008, 11:10:36 PM »

Did anyone besides me see the blurb thingy at the bottom of the screen on Greta (I think it was Greta...I am on tv overload tonight with all the shows, lol)  that said 'Judge will not allow pretrial Detention for van der Sloot'. Anyone else see that?

I didn't see it but that was the judges first decision and MOS is appealing it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: February 07, 2008, 11:11:49 PM »

No...but I'm cross - eyed now! LOL!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: February 07, 2008, 11:12:09 PM »

So far, Greta is doing a much better job than the other shows tonight.

You can tell she's liking being back in the saddle again. She's over being jilted by Joran and is enjoying the company of other men.

Hiker, I've really enjoyed your missives tonight 

The pleasure is all mine. Good to see you Meesh!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #145 on: February 07, 2008, 11:12:14 PM »

For any Monkeys near Birmingham, Channel 13 will have an interview with Beth, I think, in a minute.

Whoops, they will be interviewing Dave.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: February 07, 2008, 11:12:33 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyTiger View Post
After hearing Daury last night on Greta....he definitely was not in Aruba and quite adamantly denied having any knowledge of Natalee's disappearance and what Joran had said, until contacted by Joran's author.

Kind of felt sorry for the guy being dragged into this by the sociopathic Joran.

Grande
I tend to agree based on what we know at this point. I had a brief discussion with Daury and am hoping he can provide some more insight. If I hear anything I will post it hear

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2023&page=2

That's a neat website Rob.

Yes it is Ono and good to see you again. I can't tell you how many times these girls have asked about you.

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #147 on: February 07, 2008, 11:12:49 PM »

I see Glenda/Julia is still spinning at RU...anything to continue to derail Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes She makes me sick.

She starts a topic called > Did Patrick deny his brother owns a Boat
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:11 pm  by Glenda
Did Patrick ven der Eem deny that his brother had a boat during an interview on P & W?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wtf does that have to do with anything.....gag.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: February 07, 2008, 11:13:03 PM »

Did anyone besides me see the blurb thingy at the bottom of the screen on Greta (I think it was Greta...I am on tv overload tonight with all the shows, lol)  that said 'Judge will not allow pretrial Detention for van der Sloot'. Anyone else see that?

They said on Birmingham television that the one judge would not allow pretrial
detention, but it had been appealed to a three judge panel in the Netherland Antilles
Court and they would have a decision in ten days.  I think we already had that
news here.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: February 07, 2008, 11:13:29 PM »

No...but I'm cross - eyed now! LOL!

That was answer to Nut's question..LOL!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #150 on: February 07, 2008, 11:13:51 PM »

ohhhhhhh........ok ty

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:13 PM »

If he won't allow pretrial dentention - does that means there will be a trial!

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: February 07, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »

Quote:
After hearing Daury last night on Greta....he definitely was not in Aruba and quite adamantly denied having any knowledge of Natalee's disappearance and what Joran had said, until contacted by Joran's author.

Kind of felt sorry for the guy being dragged into this by the sociopathic Joran.

Grande
I tend to agree based on what we know at this point. I had a brief discussion with Daury and am hoping he can provide some more insight. If I hear anything I will post it hear

That's a neat website Rob.

Yes it is Ono and good to see you again. I can't tell you how many times these girls have asked about you.

Thanks Rob, that's really sweet! Appreciate that.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: February 07, 2008, 11:15:31 PM »

Quote:

Grande

Wonder what his other "friends" (not that that means anything to him) are thinking he's saying in his interview?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: February 07, 2008, 11:17:30 PM »

I see Glenda/Julia is still spinning at RU...anything to continue to derail Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes She makes me sick.

Did Patrick ven der Eem deny that his brother had a boat during an interview on P & W?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It tells us AHATA still has a few internet trolls left on the payroll.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: February 07, 2008, 11:18:20 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what brother? Valentijn?

+++

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: February 07, 2008, 11:19:12 PM »

Jorans statement....

The story I told on the tape was a lie.......
I made it all up......
I refuse to say anymore.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: February 07, 2008, 11:19:29 PM »

I hope that DeVries has the Aruban OM and all of them in a corner.
They have always given us some odd sounding reasons WHY they can't arrest arrest anyone, why they can't search the Sloot property, why they HAVE to let them go, why they can't lay charges, it's always Oh we can't go in there like cowboys..But with DeVries and Holland paying attenetion, they aren't going to be able to do this bs.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: February 07, 2008, 11:20:15 PM »

Spring Break for Teens in Aruba, I Don’t Think So
After years of waiting, the parents of Natalee Holloway get to hear what happen to their daughter on a video out of the mouth of Joran van der Sloot, the young man who was the last to see Natalee alive. It seems, from the video, that he knew all along what happened to Natalee. Beth Twitty, Natalee’s mother, said on Greta Van Susteren’s show last night, she felt vindicated after seeing the tape. Guess the authorities in Aruba should have a dose of her mother’s intuition, since they were unable to do anything about this.

It is hard enough to allow/watch your teen or young adult travel. They are bound to make some mistakes and trouble can find them. But to not be able to trust the country’s authorities? I know you feel the same way I do when I say: Not this parent – not my kid! I know a lot of teens who like to travel, they’ve been to Europe and a couple are planning another trip. With the competitiveness of the travel industry, you have to wonder what Aruba is thinking? If your teen wants to go somewhere fun, beautiful and beachy this year for spring break, it’s my humble opinion you should cross Aruba off his/her list. I feel it's an issue of trust, I trust Aruba the least because of how the investigation was handled. What do you think?

Try these places instead:

* Cancun Resort Choices
    * Disneyland Vacations (around the world)
    * Top 10 Spring Break Hot Spots for 2008 from the Student Travel Guide

http://parentingteens.about.com/b/2008/02/07/spring-break-for-teens-in-aruba-i-dont-think-so.htm

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: February 07, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »

Hey Joran, I'm inclined to believe this case will haunt you the rest of your life. It's a shame stuff like this always happens to you.

Smile you're on Candid Camera. 

Joran for the rest of your life you will never know who the next person is who is trying to get the truth out of you for the authorities or where the next candid camera will be. Paranoia will be your new first name. Hopefully it will push you over the edge and you will lose what little sanity you did have. Your own little living hell

Have you still not lost any sleep over this? Are those footsteps coming up rapidly behind you? Was that a camera flash you just saw? Do my friends really like me or are they just trying to trap you? The reward is great, sociaty's hatred for you did is immense, and justice can be served in court or out of court? I understand that in Aruba, in court capital punishment is prohibited, but out of court it is a pretty common verdict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.