April 24, 2024, 05:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228216 times)
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: February 07, 2008, 11:33:29 PM »

EEEwwwwww they had Renho on Birmingham TV by phone.
She says that Joran is convicted on TELEVISION, but that does
not mean that even with the confession he can be convicted
in Aruba's court system.  She said there are no storm drains in
Aruba for him to put his shoes in and the SOS about the pay phone.
The reporter says that the sporter can get anywhere from time served
to life.
Natalee's doctor said that her system could not tolerate even normal
doses of medication and she was usually given a child's dose.
Professor at UAB or Samford said the the GHB would have made her
go into a coma and then her blood pressure would have dropped and
her breathing slowed.  Only a trained professionsl could tell if she
was alive or dead.

Thanks Magnolia. You are a much better court reporter than I am.

I still think it doesn't matter if he is not convicted in court. He convicted himself on tape and the whole world saw it. Now he has to live with that. He may not go to jail but he did not get away with this crime.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: February 07, 2008, 11:33:40 PM »

In Canada, they do not publish the names of people they have arrested in connection with a crime until the person is charged. And they do not release details like they do in the US. England is the same. You get the details when the court cases start. Minors names are never published unless they are raised up to adult status when the crime is serious. Crimes involving children, the child's rights are protected and sometimes they cannot publish the parents names so as to protect the child, if the child could be identifed by the parents name.
But all court proceedings are public.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: February 07, 2008, 11:34:19 PM »

i don't want to know anything about Britney Spears.
rest of hour just Peter R.

question caesu - what do you call him Peter R? We just call him GodFather Peter Freeze. 

also dutch suspects can't be named bij there last name (officially), that's to prevent innocent suspect from having blemished their name.
that's why we should call Joran van der S. or Joran S. for as long as he is not convicted.
but since many years due to the internet most surnames pop up and everywhere the surname is used for suspects.

that may be a reason why Peter is called Peter R. or PrdV
but i won't use PRdV but some do.

it's interesting. Really it is. We don't have those .. ahh ... ahh.. what's the right word? ?stipulations? on the alleged guilty or public figures.

They're in the public - they're fair game and they are. Thanks for your reply caesu.

In America we have 300 million people, not 16 million like Holland, so we have many people with the same blemished name. LOL... And according to World Citizen Rammstein, in Holland, many people share the same name too. After all there are many Van Der Vliets. Two or three on every corner... so I can some how see that being a small problem. For the Van Der Vliets. LOL... wouldn't want them all confused.

I don't really see a problem naming names if someone is accused of a crime. But that's me.

it is also not by law forbidden to use the surname.
also they should show suspects with black bar for their eyes.
but it is/was some kind of agreement between the dutch MSM and the law enforcement.
it is just not possible to keep doing it with since the internet and international media of course don't care about that agreement.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: February 07, 2008, 11:35:28 PM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2008, 11:35:46 PM »

I see Glenda/Julia is still spinning at RU...anything to continue to derail Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes She makes me sick.

She starts a topic called > Did Patrick deny his brother owns a Boat
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:11 pm  by Glenda
Did Patrick ven der Eem deny that his brother had a boat during an interview on P & W?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wtf does that have to do with anything.....gag.

what brother? Valentijn?

Newsflash Renhoe, nobody gives a damn what a wore out hoe thinks. STFU

thanks PI, I couldn't have said it better.  Surprised anyone would have her on to give her opinion on anything at this point...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2008, 11:37:17 PM »

OMG.... Greta is telling Bill O that she is now starting to suspect police corruption....
YA THINK GRETA?????

Yeah, like, heeelllooo!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2008, 11:37:43 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Peter R. DeVries the Crime Reporter and Patrick van der Eem are the answer to my prayers.  I have been praying every day since this came on the tv, for Natalee's parents to find out what happened.  When I saw this show with Peter and Patrick, I knew it was an answer to my prayer. Thank you to both of them for caring enough about Natalee and her family, to do something that would find the truth.  I always read this site but not much on speaking out, but on this I had to. 
NCDan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2008, 11:38:20 PM »

Peter looks very tired (obvisously).
shame he didn't get Greta's seizures question.

Well, I didn't get it either.  I wondered what she wanted him to say. 

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. It doesn't make sense.

Either she somehow got the impression that Patrick was "prodding" (her words) Joran to say she was having a seizure, foreshadowing a possible defense for the corruption angle, or, a subtle form of Disinformation.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2008, 11:39:12 PM »

to life.
was alive or dead.

I still think it doesn't matter if he is not convicted in court. He convicted himself on tape and the whole world saw it. Now he has to live with that. He may not go to jail but he did not get away with this crime.

Not better at all....very slow typist.  I did not get to the voice analysis part.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2008, 11:39:27 PM »

OMG.... Greta is telling Bill O that she is now starting to suspect police corruption....
YA THINK GRETA?????

Yeah, like, heeelllooo!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

Interesting info tonight from Greta's and Nancy Grace's interviews:

1.  Peter de Vries thinks Paulus is involved.
2.  Dave gave a website that can track where the boat is searching, in realtime, I suppose.
3.  Peter says Daury Rodriguez is NOT the Daury Joran named.

~~~ROMNEY 2012~~~
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2008, 11:43:20 PM »

On the tape, van der Sloot told van der Eem that Holloway suffered a seizure during a romantic encounter between the pair, who had met hours before at a local nightclub.

At another point, he told van der Eem, "I tried to shake her. … I was shaking the bitch. I was like, 'What is wrong with you man?' I almost wanted to cry."

Van der Sloot said he feels lucky the police were not able to recover Holloway's body.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4255249&page=1

Dave Holloway was horrified to hear Van der Sloot’s remarks on tape about panicking when Natalee apparently suffered a drinking-related seizure and dumping her body into the ocean with the help of a friend without knowing for sure whether she was alive or dead.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329105,00.html

http://www.epilepsyfoundation.org/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=12&threadid=57529

txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:03 PM »

For some reason my first monkey dance didn't work.  LOL, guess I need to learn how to use this place.

Peter R. DeVries the Crime Reporter and Patrick van der Eem are the answer to my prayers.  I have been praying every day since this came on the tv, for Natalee's parents to find out what happened.  When I saw this show with Peter and Patrick, I knew it was an answer to my prayer. Thank you to both of them for caring enough about Natalee and her family, to do something that would find the truth.  I always read this site but not much on speaking out, but on this I had to. 
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:12 PM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

Bill O has always been on Natalee's side.  He's been on the boycott bandwagon for a while. 
He reminds me of an angry father when he talks about this case. 
IMO he thinks PVDS is in this up to his neck, but I've never seen him accuse him directly. As outspoken as he is, that may change.  He's certainly not scared of sweatyRunningMan.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:14 PM »

to life.
was alive or dead.

I agree that Joran's life will be hell from now on no matter if he is convicted or not.........
The world has seen the real Joran .....
And it ain't pretty....

That statement from the doctor and professor are very disturbing to me as it just makes me feel even more so that she most probably was alive when she was dumped.......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:15 PM »

Goodnight you faithful monkeys. 
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2008, 11:44:58 PM »

Joran used the word "convulsions".  Patrick used the word "shaking".  I think that was the distinction Greta was getting at.

~~~ROMNEY 2012~~~
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

Thank you for the welcome.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2008, 11:46:36 PM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

Welcome TXSunshine 82!  I know what you mean about answered prayer!  Here too...
We're glad to have you and hope you will post with us often. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.