April 24, 2024, 03:22:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228154 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: February 07, 2008, 11:47:22 PM »

Another sunshine from texas Smile Welcome to the cage! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: February 07, 2008, 11:48:35 PM »

Has anybody turned up any additional Daury's yet?  I have tried searching but keep getting all the current info on D. Rodriguez and don't know how to list in reverse date order.  According to Peter de Vries, it was definitely a different Daury. . .somebody in Aruba should easily know if there is another one.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: February 07, 2008, 11:48:40 PM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

Hi TXSunshine.... welcome to the cage.... don't be shy....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #203 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:02 PM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

Thank you for the welcome.
You're Welcome! Peter and Patrick are definitely Heros right along with the Persistence Crew! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: February 07, 2008, 11:50:14 PM »

I'm just going to throw this out there.

I find it strange that this guy went to De Vries.  He said he is good friends with Joran and doesn't believe his story.  Why all of a sudden.  When Greta asked De Vries what this guy Patrick did for a living he said he was a very successful business man.  Then she said well what does he do again.  De Vries said he was something technical and complicated.  As a crime reporter he should know what Patrick does for a living.

Joran gave just enough info not to hang himself.

I think he wants this to go to trial and he wants the focus of the trial to be on the confession and not what he said on the PV's.  The PV's are more damaging to all of them (including Paulus).

Yes ,I believe we all saw the true Joran but something isn't right about all of this to me.  JMO.

Now don't flame me all at once.

San ... I am glad you brought this up.  I feel exactly the same way.

I believe that it is all about Joran directing the blame on himself and ... distancing Paulus, the Kalpoes who can implicate Paulus and ... the sons of the elite who can implicate Paulus.

I am putting together some thoughts and will share my brainwave with forum on the weekend.

Janet

yes Joran called the Kalpoes retards many times. and disrespected his family uncluding his father (about not putting credit on his phone).
he wants us to think he was alone on the beach the only witness.

but then i think: why didn't he say that Natalee was really dead, checked her pulse, her body temperature everything??
so i won't be murder 'just' disposing of a body.

also in the MSN-chat Joran had with his ghost-writer sunday after the broadcast.
she asked "did you both do it in the hotel with girls" (that's Patrick and Joran).
Joran said: "yes, bad isn't?" i found this very weird. of course it comes from Joran.

maybe Joran noticed Patrick's Boca Grande (his scar) and realized he was a snitch...
and thought lets make a confession in a way they won't be able to charge me.

and also why confess to Patrick? to impress?? or to get best possible out of it.
but then he was just released from aruba... so off the hook.

some things really confuse me. but i get a headache trying to think how Joran thinks.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: February 07, 2008, 11:52:58 PM »

I find it strange that this guy went to De Vries.  He said he is good friends with Joran and doesn't believe his story.  Why all of a sudden.  When Greta asked De Vries what this guy Patrick did for a living he said he was a very successful business man.  Then she said well what does he do again.  De Vries said he was something technical and complicated.  As a crime reporter he should know what Patrick does for a living.

I think he wants this to go to trial and he wants the focus of the trial to be on the confession and not what he said on the PV's.  The PV's are more damaging to all of them (including Paulus).

Yes ,I believe we all saw the true Joran but something isn't right about all of this to me.  JMO.

San ... I am glad you brought this up.  I feel exactly the same way.

I believe that it is all about Joran directing the blame on himself and ... distancing Paulus, the Kalpoes who can implicate Paulus and ... the sons of the elite who can implicate Paulus.

I am putting together some thoughts and will share my brainwave with forum on the weekend.

Janet

yes Joran called the Kalpoes retards many times. and disrespected his family uncluding his father (about not putting credit on his phone).
he wants us to think he was alone on the beach the only witness.

but then i think: why didn't he say that Natalee was really dead, checked her pulse, her body temperature everything??
so i won't be murder 'just' disposing of a body.

also in the MSN-chat Joran had with his ghost-writer sunday after the broadcast.
she asked "did you both do it in the hotel with girls" (that's Patrick and Joran).
Joran said: "yes, bad isn't?" i found this very weird. of course it comes from Joran.

maybe Joran noticed Patrick's Boca Grande (his scar) and realized he was a snitch...
and thought lets make a confession in a way they won't be able to charge me.

and also why confess to Patrick? to impress?? or to get best possible out of it.
but then he was just released from aruba... so off the hook.

some things really confuse me. but i get a headache trying to think how Joran thinks.

It is impossible to think how Joran thinks because he is one sick individual ......
If I could think how he thinks I would be very afraid of myself....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: February 07, 2008, 11:53:03 PM »

I agree that Joran's life will be hell from now on no matter if he is convicted or not.........
The world has seen the real Joran .....
And it ain't pretty....

That statement from the doctor and professor are very disturbing to me as it just makes me feel even more so that she most probably was alive when she was dumped.......

I think she was alive too.  She probably had a seizure and passed out.  I read something that said GHB could cause you to be out for several hours, and during that time it was impossible to rouse you.  IMO he slipped her GHB.  It probably wasn't even a "coma". 

You don't have to have a medical degree to tell if someone's alive.  Feeling a pulse, listening for breath, putting a hand on the chest to feel for a heartbeat, etc.  "Shaking the bi***" is not a valid method!

When in doubt, call 911.

He killed her.

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: February 07, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »

Has anybody turned up any additional Daury's yet?  I have tried searching but keep getting all the current info on D. Rodriguez and don't know how to list in reverse date order.  According to Peter de Vries, it was definitely a different Daury. . .somebody in Aruba should easily know if there is another one.

BlueBob.... I am not convinced there is another Daury.... at least not one involved in the case....I think it was PapaSloot....JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:06 PM »

Yes ,\I believe we all saw the true Joran but something isn't right about all of this to me.  JMO.

- A businessman as key figure -

Patrick van der Eem (34 years old) is born on Curaçao, but also knows the island Aruba very well. He considers the Antillean islands as the most beautiful place on earth. Nowadays he lives and works successfully in the Dutch city of Arnhem, which is the same city Joran van der Sloot moved to. Patrick van der Eem is the director of Pirtek Almelo (www.pirtek.com). This is a franchise company which maintains and repairs hydraulic equipment. He speaks five languages fluently (English, Dutch, Papiamento, Spanish and German.)

http://www.peterrdevries.com/insider.htm

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

I agree that Joran's life will be hell from now on no matter if he is convicted or not.........
The world has seen the real Joran .....
And it ain't pretty....

That statement from the doctor and professor are very disturbing to me as it just makes me feel even more so that she most probably was alive when she was dumped.......

I think she was alive too.  She probably had a seizure and passed out.  I read something that said GHB could cause you to be out for several hours, and during that time it was impossible to rouse you.  IMO he slipped her GHB.  It probably wasn't even a "coma". 

You don't have to have a medical degree to tell if someone's alive.  Feeling a pulse, listening for breath, putting a hand on the chest to feel for a heartbeat, etc.  "Shaking the bi***" is not a valid method!

When in doubt, call 911.

He killed her.

Yes.....He did....and then discarded her like garbage,,,,

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2008, 11:55:40 PM »

Did Anyone catch when Dave said that the Persistence has located several targets that they will be checking out soon.....Dear Lord PLease Guide Them to Natalee and Bring Her Home. Amen! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2008, 11:58:21 PM »

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

For some reason my first monkey dance didn't work.  LOL, guess I need to learn how to use this place.

Don't worry, your monkey dance was just fine, it's just that every once in a while, some of us need to see more skin...

Let's all hope and pray we finally get Justice for Natalee.
I wonder why our charming sporter feels a need to hide if he did nothing wrong?
I also wonder why he feels such a need to protect his culprit in crime, his father?
Watching this house of cards fall is going to be quite interesting.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2008, 11:59:31 PM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

Thanks for posting Anna...I mossed BOR tonight;

Also, if calico sees this, re: my witnessing my fellow classmate's epileptic seizure many years ago  - at that time there was this concern of the patient "swallowing his tongue"....The teacher did lay him down on the floor, on his side [ as you say your mother was instructed to do ] until his seizure finally subsided, but she had some sort of cloth to press down on his tongue and she was very comforting to him and was poised.....It was very disturbing to us children but she was very kind and calm and explaining things to us which helped calm us.

She had been prepared by his parents that he was an epileptic and coached as to what to do if a fit should occur.  There are wonderful medications now which ease the situation and lessen the chances of a seizure.  But, yes, the "swallowing of the tongue" was a concern at that time, years ago.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

Bill O has always been on Natalee's side.  He's been on the boycott bandwagon for a while. 
He reminds me of an angry father when he talks about this case. 
IMO he thinks PVDS is in this up to his neck, but I've never seen him accuse him directly. As outspoken as he is, that may change.  He's certainly not scared of sweatyRunningMan.

Umm ... BOR was initially on the boycott side and then he and Geraldo both stated that a boycott was unfair to Aruban people. He has not been for a boycott in quite some time as I have sent him emails after he changed his opinion saying ,,, Who's looking out for Natalee.

I like BOR but he is using revisionist history. What he first said is not what he said later.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2008, 12:03:26 AM »

******* - so now Glenda and MF's game is to discredit Patrick right?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2008, 12:03:53 AM »

I thank God that Natalee had wonderful parents, step parents, and extended family.

Beth, Dave, and Jug still going out and speaking on her behalf trying to seek justice through their pain is for lack of a better word, just AWESOME...  Each of them has touched my heart....
Tonight Dave especially trying to speak through his pain...if only every girl had a dad like Dave.
His pain was so evident but he maintained his composure even when speaking of how badly Natalee had been disrespected on the tapes.  When I think of my statements to my husband on what my thoughts were after two days of the tapes......and Dave saying I'm human and of course I had thoughts....God bless him.  And now he has to break it to his other daughters that she's not ever coming home....just heartbreaking.

I pray that God gives them all the strength to keep on speaking out for Natalee until there is justice for her.  I know that He will carry them through this.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2008, 12:04:17 AM »

Did Anyone catch when Dave said that the Persistence has located several targets that they will be checking out soon.....Dear Lord PLease Guide Them to Natalee and Bring Her Home. Amen! 

Yes, I did catch that!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2008, 12:04:50 AM »

******* - so now Glenda and MF's game is to discredit Patrick right?
No doubt about it!

txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2008, 12:05:12 AM »

Welcome TXSunshine82! 

Hi TXSunshine.... welcome to the cage.... don't be shy....

Thanks for the welcome.  I will try to speak out more instead of always just reading.  But I must warn you, I am the silent type. This is my favorite site to read about Natalee and her family.  I have followed the news and searched the internet on Natalee since the day I saw this on tv. The news about Natalee touched my heart as it did most of you on this forum. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.