April 19, 2024, 11:07:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228060 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: February 08, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »

Watching the repeat of Greta:

G: How did he learn about the tape?

P: Well, he learned about it on television!

Wonder if Joran sweats like his father 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: February 08, 2008, 01:19:46 AM »

I, like everyone else, was glued to the tv watching Nancy Grace, LK, and Greta.  There needs to be more media coverage regarding the corruption and coverup.  All the documents that ALE has needs to be turned over to our FBI and let competent investigators (let Peter loose with all the documents!) go thru everything.  Everything needs to be accounted for.  What happened to the piece of her top that washed up, the duct tape with blonde hair stuck to it, the arm & hand bone, the missing statements of URINE, and the real statement made by Beth not the made-up one that was doctored.  Oh, and what about the belt that was found on the beach?  How can all of this be ignored?  Where are all the confessions of Urine and K2s?  Bet that is interesting reading!  I feel in my heart that all the answers are in there somewhere competent investigators can find the TRUTH.

Sorry, guess I am rambling but I have watched and followed from the start and I am so very frustrated...  You know... where I come from there are good ole' boys who would take care of URINE and would do it for the sheer pleasure of it!  (just kidding..... not really)

Hi KYcat - and welcome!

That is the next step, expose the corruption and it's already started.  In the Dutch newspapers was this:

Amigoe.com has an article not in English yet that I believe is the same thing.  Talking about Jug's interview and the coverup.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 08, 2008, 01:20:10 AM »

Joran really trusted Patrick I think, that is why he started to tell the real true story.  Given more time, I think he would have given it all up.  Who helped with the cover up and why there even had to be a cover up.

Translation Joran's phone interview on Pauw & Witteman
February 4, 2008

Question: How did you know what he wanted to hear?

Joran: Well I had my suspicion a little bit, because he talked to other friends of mine, I did not have a super good feeling towards him.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: February 08, 2008, 01:24:18 AM »

UPDATE ON COVERUP:

3 Invstigaters from Aruba in holland to interview Joran...BS
Aruba is part of the RST GROUP " Sammen Werken Recherche Team" no need to send Aruba Investigators.

Supreme court want to see all the documents in the case....( Now lets make some new Reports and play make believe games)

Joran do not want to live in Holland anymore, Fear for his live. (Well well what if we make a scene where Joran get killed (not realy killded) and say that someone did it while he was biking to school at night. We will make a make believe funeral and the whole case is over)

did any one read the commic book BATMAN JUDDGE DREAD " THE Ultimate Riddle"

Read it and see what I have found.  "The Game"

On other Note: My net was down forr two day's. (Strange... Never ws down)

Caps, Aruba does that to you.  once they find out what your doing, BOOM you loose connection.   They did that when I was there, in my hotel.  Funny they had it so when you googled to get to Tims site it said something to the effect of what a bad person he was.  scaredmonkeys wasnt scaredmonkeys, it was something totally different.  Hoe they do that I have no idea, but it was getting scary. 

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 08, 2008, 01:26:44 AM »

Klaas ... I was wondering if you could post the link to the Dana Pretzer Show of last year when Jug talked about being questioned by ALE regarding whether Natalee suffered from seizures.

I lost it somewhere ...

One day ... I will have to do some housekeeping and ... figure out of system of organizing my Natalee files.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: February 08, 2008, 01:30:58 AM »

Thank You Klaasend for the welcome and the other monkeys that welcomed me earlier, didn't mean to ignore you!  I think it is bed time but I will take up my dilligent watch in the morning.  I have been off work because of a surgery  so I have devoted much of my time off glued to SM.  

Keep up the good work, I know I don't have much to contribute as far as information in this case because y'all have it covered.  But I proclaim my loyalty to Natalee and my determination to find the TRUTH and JUSTICE for her and her family!

See ya in the am...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #266 on: February 08, 2008, 01:31:04 AM »

Klaas ... I was wondering if you could post the link to the Dana Pretzer Show of last year when Jug talked about being questioned by ALE regarding whether Natalee suffered from seizures.

I lost it somewhere ...

One day ... I will have to do some housekeeping and ... figure out of system of organizing my Natalee files.

Thank you.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/JugTwitty_122007_excerpt.wav   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: February 08, 2008, 01:31:33 AM »

I lost it somewhere ...

Thank you.

Janet

Here is the direct link to the download:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/418/0/122007.mp3

Here is the page link December 20, 2007

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-and-jossy-mansur/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #268 on: February 08, 2008, 01:33:04 AM »

Please be careful CapsLockWizard!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 08, 2008, 01:34:34 AM »

Solo Di Pueblo (Lots of Articles on the case)2-7-08

Of course tons of accidents also 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #270 on: February 08, 2008, 01:43:35 AM »

Goodnight everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: February 08, 2008, 01:44:56 AM »

Nite Texasmom
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2008, 01:47:03 AM »

Nite TM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2008, 01:48:34 AM »

Please keep in mind that the Term "Swallowing your tongue "  was always being incorrectly used back then  .
  It really only meant that the tongue would lie back across the trachea  blocking the airway which is never good .
   They also taught us to use a Bite stick or a wooden depressor with much gauze taped to the end for cushioning  of it but it has now been found that this is usually unnecessary  also .  so much changes in modern emergency medicine and the treatments also .

But, yes, the "swallowing of the tongue" was a concern at that time, years ago.
[/quote]

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: February 08, 2008, 01:49:04 AM »

Solo DI Pueblo 2-6-08
Can any of our dutch friends translate the text on the right for us? It looks like a chat log in dutch with Joran?

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:58:06 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 08, 2008, 01:50:37 AM »

I lost it somewhere ...

Thank you.

Janet

Here is the direct link to the download:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/podpress_trac/web/418/0/122007.mp3

Here is the page link December 20, 2007

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2007/12/20/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-dr-sharon-morris-may-john-goodwin-and-jossy-mansur/

Thanks Klaas and cbb

Good Night Monkeys ... this time I mean it!   

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.com/files/JugTwitty_122007_excerpt.wav

_____

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:53 AM »

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2008, 01:52:05 AM »

******* - that's in Pap not Dutch but maybe one of the Dutch posters can read pap?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 08, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

Capslock - you need to get this info to Dave H, I hope you have.  I think there may have been a tipline posted in the paper today as well but I would go direct to Dave H or Jossy.

Please be careful.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: February 08, 2008, 01:54:21 AM »

It may be from my end but ... I was knocked out of the cage and ... have been trying to get back in for 30 minutes.

I bet Ducky went wild.  Oh well ... I will now climb up on his back and we will soar over the beautiful Canadian lanscape on our way to la la land.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.