March 29, 2024, 05:44:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 226889 times)
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: February 08, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »

Goodnight monkeys, praying that angels will guide the ones that God chose to find Natalee soon.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #281 on: February 08, 2008, 01:58:14 AM »

I'm squeeky Clean! 

I wanted to wait until late tonight to post these, because of the extra load pictures put on the server, but there were many opinions about the color of t-shirts and how it would work, so I thought I'd give some samples. Klaas! I just can't believe you sent me that pic! I Love it!

Works well with any color, I think! 
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: February 08, 2008, 01:59:38 AM »

Please be careful CapsLockWizard!   

I know,

Tip line no good, He need to open his mbox

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

Capslock - you need to get this info to Dave H, I hope you have.  I think there may have been a tipline posted in the paper today as well but I would go direct to Dave H or Jossy.

Please be careful.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 08, 2008, 01:59:55 AM »

Nite Janet
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: February 08, 2008, 02:00:46 AM »

******* - that's in Pap not Dutch but maybe one of the Dutch posters can read pap?
I am just talking about the chat log on MSN with Joran not the rest of the article..Isn't that dutch? Appears he is talking about Daury and Patrick? It looks like he is talking to the lady that wrote his book Zvezdana  vokojevik
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 02:07:39 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2008, 02:04:26 AM »

I'm squeeky Clean! 

I wanted to wait until late tonight to post these, because of the extra load pictures put on the server, but there were many opinions about the color of t-shirts and how it would work, so I thought I'd give some samples. Klaas! I just can't believe you sent me that pic! I Love it!

Works well with any color, I think! 

I need a medium size.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:48 AM »

******* - that's in Pap not Dutch but maybe one of the Dutch posters can read pap?
I am just talking about the chat log on MSN with Joran not the rest of the article..Isn't that dutch? Appears he is talking about Daury and Patrick?

Ah -- I think that's the chat Joran had with his publisher.  It's already been translated and posted but I don't know if I can find it now, LOL. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: February 08, 2008, 02:09:42 AM »

CBB - you really need to practice in Cafepress.  The image won't end up being as large I can tell you that right now.

Just go to www.cafepress.com and click on make your own (or something like that).  You can upload a photo and see how it looks.  Also, if you go to the help pages in Cafepress there is a section where it will show you the image resolution and sizes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #288 on: February 08, 2008, 02:10:03 AM »

O/T...Dear Monkey Family...I'll be off line for a couple of weeks...I own a facility that I'm using to sponsor a retreat for batterred women and their children...that have left abusive relationships...I have a lot of work to do...and things to prepare in advace for the Kids...those are the ones I really worry about.  My facility is closed during the winter...so I'm in a great position to donate my lodging and restaurant, food, and services to this cause...plus I'm from a toxic FOO, so I know how much they need this...I just feel blessed that I can *pay it forward*...

I'll be offline for a bit...will check in when I can...if anyone needs to contact me...Klaas has my email addy...just ask her..or, send yours to Klaas to give to me....I Love YOU ALL!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: February 08, 2008, 02:10:16 AM »

I am just talking about the chat log on MSN with Joran not the rest of the article..Isn't that dutch? Appears he is talking about Daury and Patrick?

Ah -- I think that's the chat Joran had with his publisher.  It's already been translated and posted but I don't know if I can find it now, LOL. 
Ah..Ok..I never saw it..I just see him talking about Daury and Patrick..Telling her about Patrick doing coke and stuff and Daury being half Aruban..Thought something may of been of interest in that..

crazybabyborg
« Reply #290 on: February 08, 2008, 02:11:38 AM »

Caps? Destiny asked me to design a t-shirt, and this is something that I put together. It's in someone elses court now, I wouldn't begin to know how to proceed from here, but I'm sure someone will!
Klaas sent me the background picture and it was the same one I picked too! I knew it must be a keeper...........this is Klaas' t-shirt as much as it is mine!
I'd bet it will be available soon, but someone other than me will have to advise when. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: February 08, 2008, 02:14:30 AM »

CBB - you really need to practice in Cafepress.  The image won't end up being as large I can tell you that right now.

Just go to www.cafepress.com and click on make your own (or something like that).  You can upload a photo and see how it looks.  Also, if you go to the help pages in Cafepress there is a section where it will show you the image resolution and sizes.

This is more of what it would actually look like on the t-shirt:

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: February 08, 2008, 02:16:26 AM »

I am just talking about the chat log on MSN with Joran not the rest of the article..Isn't that dutch? Appears he is talking to Daury or Patrick?

i am surprised this hasn't been covered by SM yet.
the chat is between Joran and Zvezdana Vukojevic, the ghost writer of Joran's book.
the chatted on the evening of the sunday Peter R. was broadcasted in the netherlands.
it was very well covered in the dutch media.

Zvezdana Vukojevic als contacted the wrong Daury (Rodriquez) before the broadcast to notify him he was going to be mentioned in the broadcast
so Joran has told Zvezdana Vukojevic to contact Daury R. even though he told Patrick another Daury (bleep).
maybe Joran forgot wich Daury he had mentioned

http://www.dag.nl/Nieuws/Artikelpagina-Nieuws/Ik-ben-ergens-waar-niemand-het-weet.htm

here the translation from http://forums.mirror.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=1065522#1065522

Terwijl heel Nederland de huiveringwekkende bekentenis over Natalee Holloway op tv volgt, zit Joran van der Sloot te msn-en (alias: Joran Forc@ Barc@!! Schaak Master altijd 1 stap voor). Hij heeft geen idee over de verontwaardiging die hij heeft losgemaakt. Hij chat met een DAG-journaliste die een boek met hem schreef.
While Holland is watching his horrible confession about Natalee Holloway on the television, Joran is chatting using msn messenger (his alias: Joran Forc@ Barc@ Chess master, always 1 step ahead!). He has no clue about the indignation he caused. He chats with an DAG-reporter who co-wrote his book.

Joran Forc@ Barc@!! Schaak Master, altijd 1 stap voor: Hoi, hoe gaat 'ie
Hi, how are you?
Z: Wat is nou de waarheid?
What is the truth?
J: Ha ha, je weet het zelf niet meer. Kom op Zvezdana. Ik heb toch ook tegen de recherche geluld. Dit wordt ook gewoon een lulverhaal want het klopt niet, maar dat maakt het in mijn ogen misschien *** erger.

Hahah, you dont remember anymore. Come on Zvezdana. I have also lied to the police. This is just a piece of **** (or: a story he made up), because it isnt correct, but maybe what I`m concerned, this makes it only worse.
Z: Zit je nou in Friesland?
Are you in Friesland (=one of the northern states of Holland_J: Ik ben ergens waar niemand het weet en misschien moet ik Nederland wel verlaten.
I am somewhere no one knows and I might have to leave Holland.
Z: Wegens dreigementen?

Because of threats?
J: Denk niet meer dat ik hier naar school kan.
I dont think I`ll be able to go to school here anymore.
Z: Euh... nee.
Uh..No.
J: Nee, maar een hoop mensen zijn boos.
No, but a lot of people are mad.
Z: Dat snap ik wel. Je hebt heel duidelijk en kil verteld dat je een meisje dood hebt laten gaan en in zee hebt gepleurd. Wat zeiden je ouders?
I can understand. You told really clear and cold how you let a girl die and tossed her body in the ocean. What did your parents say?
J: Zij weten ook wel dat het een lulverhaal is. Vanaf hoe ik m'n litteken heb gekregen tot aan alles. Ik was behoorlijk stoned. Ik ben 8 maanden met hem omgegaan hè, dus je hoort nu alleen wat zij willen.

They know its a piece of ****. From how I got my scar to everything. I was pretty stoned. I hang around with for 8 month, so now you only hear what they want you to hear.

Z: Besef je hoe erg het is? Denkt je advocaat dat je weer wordt opgepakt?

Do you understand how bad it is? Does your attorney think they`ll arrest you once again?

J: Nee, hij denkt van niet, maar je weet het nooit, en ja, ik weet hoe erg het is. Ja, sorry voel me ook niet zo goed.

No, he thinks not, but you`ll never know and yes, I know how bad it is. Yes. I don’t feel well either.
Z: Waar voel je je niet goed over? Dat de hele wereld dit ziet en nooit meer gelooft wat je over Natalee zegt?

Where do you feel bad about? The whole world watching this and not believing anything you say about Natalee anymore?

J: Allebei.

Both.

Z: Heb je gehuild toen je het zag?

Did you cry when you were watching the broadcast?

J: Nee, ik huil niet. Ik heb het samen met Leon (advocaat, red.) bekeken. Kijk, ik wist wat ging komen. Was precies hoe ik dacht. Jammer dat ze alles weg hebben geknipt wat Patrick zei.

No, I never cry. I watched it together with Leon (lawyer). Look, I knew what was coming. It was exactly what I thought it would be. Too bad they cut out everything Patrick said.
Z: Maar wat vonden je ouders ervan?

What did your parents think?

J: Ja, ik had ze al alles verteld. Ze hebben meegeluisterd via de telefoon.

Yes, I told them already everything. They listened to the broadcast by phone.

Ik heb er niet voor gekozen om dit met de buitenwereld te delen. Ik dacht: gewoon een gesprek tussen mij en m'n dealer. Ik vertel hem wel wat hij wil horen.

It wasnt my choice to share this with the world. I thought: just a conversation between me and my dealer. I`ll just tell him what he wants to hear.

Z: Wiet? Gaf hij je ook coke?

Weed? Did he give you coke also?

J: Nee mij niet maar hij snuift zelf zo veel dat zijn neus bloedt.

No, not to me, but he sniffs (as in: uses cocaine) so much his nose bleeds all the time.

Z: En hebben jullie samen meisjes gedaan op hotelkamer?

Did you do some girls together in a hotelroom?

J: Ja allemaal. Erg he.

Yes, everything. Bad huh?

Z: Hoe kan jij *** aantonen dat meer van wat er is uitgezonden gelul is?

How can you prove that the footage is ********?

J: Ja, niks ervan gaat kloppen, dus dan moet het wel gelul zijn toch. Het OM gaat dit zeker onderzoeken maar als ze niks vinden? Dan kan het toch niet waar zijn?

Yes, nothing is going to add up, so it must be ******** right? The OM is definetly going to investigate this, but if they don’t find anything? Then it cant be true, right?

Z: Je sprak over een medeplichtige half-Arubaan, half-Nederlands, woont hier, ietsje ouder. Ik dacht...

You talked about a accomplice. Half aruban, half dutch. Livs here, a but older. I thought…

J: Haha, je bent te erg Zvezdana. Denk je echt dat iemand dat 3 jaar lang voor zichzelf houdt?

Hahaha, youre too bad Zvezdana. Do you really think someone will keep this a secret for 3 years?

Kan toch niet, welke reden zou die daar voor hebben?

J: Cant be, what reason would that person have?

Z: Ik snap gewoon niet goed waarom je nu voor het eerst een heel gedetailleerd verhaal bij elkaar ‘liegt’ en zegt dat je er wel iets mee te maken hebt. Wat heb je daar zelf nou aan?

I dont understand why you at this moment, for the first time, will make up a pretty detailed story and say you did have something to do with it. Whats in it for you?

J:Hij beloofde me veel geld. Hij deed zich voor als een echte gangster

He promised me a lot of money. He pretended to be a real gangster.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: February 08, 2008, 02:18:33 AM »

my posting is not needed i see now.
i am turning into an insomaniac.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: February 08, 2008, 02:18:36 AM »

Thanks caesu 

I think it was translated here but on a day where I was 25 pages behind so I missed it

crazybabyborg
« Reply #295 on: February 08, 2008, 02:19:15 AM »

But, Klaas, I don't want to      

My learning curve for stuff runneth over! Destiny said for me to just create whatever I wanted, and I did that, ( can you hear the whine?)

ohhhhhh, ok. I'll twist and shuffle on over there, but I might trip on my lower lip........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: February 08, 2008, 02:21:45 AM »

This is more of what it would actually look like on the t-shirt:

I'm good with that.........and I didn't learn a thing!! <grin>   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #297 on: February 08, 2008, 02:23:02 AM »

Oh, you really are a monkey, caesu!! 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #298 on: February 08, 2008, 02:25:07 AM »

Thank You Caesu...I had not read it either....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: February 08, 2008, 02:25:44 AM »

Thanks caesu 

I think it was translated here but on a day where I was 25 pages behind so I missed it

the headline on that article, you posted this als on fok!forum, says:

60% of Arubans believes confession Joran.

but it says more. i don't now if it means that 40% thinks he is not guilty or just believe it went differently as in he raped her or did other unspeakable things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.