April 25, 2024, 04:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228238 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: February 08, 2008, 02:27:43 AM »

Caesu, welcome to Insomniacs Anonymous.

Oh, I am standing with the Girl read of "things of interest" by our Persistence angels.

And (s)he heard their voices calling h(er) name, and shouting from the field to field telling one another of the coming of the ship.

And she said to (her)self:

Shall the day of parting be the day of gathering?

And shall it be said that my eve was in truth my dawn?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 08, 2008, 02:28:12 AM »

CBB - check your messages please 

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #302 on: February 08, 2008, 02:28:18 AM »

Please keep in mind that the Term "Swallowing your tongue "  was always being incorrectly used back then  .
  It really only meant that the tongue would lie back across the trachea  blocking the airway which is never good .
   They also taught us to use a Bite stick or a wooden depressor with much gauze taped to the end for cushioning  of it but it has now been found that this is usually unnecessary  also .  so much changes in modern emergency medicine and the treatments also .

But, yes, the "swallowing of the tongue" was a concern at that time, years ago.
[/quote]

Actually during my early days of medical education during the 60's it was admitted even then that "swallowing of the tongue" was anatomically impossible -- but over the years people have misconstrued the real reason bite sticks were even used...This would actually be considered an "urban myth" to swallow one's tongue.

While it can be possible and even probable that a victim's tongue could obstruct the airway, remember during seizure the body normally is very active, but only briefly before the seizure is over and the body relaxes --- the longer the seizure the more serious the condition. The real truth, is that in those days to attempt to put something in the mouth was to "protect" the tongue from being bitten, sometimes partially bitten off -- hence the terminology "bite stick".  During a seizure the victim has absolutely no control of the body and the jaws actually contain some of the most powerful muscles in the body.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: February 08, 2008, 02:28:39 AM »

I really am going to bed. Goodnight all, and thanks Klaas for putting the real t-shirt up, and for all you do everyday for us! Sweet dreams!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #304 on: February 08, 2008, 02:35:45 AM »

Caesu...Do You know if there is a way to find birth records for the Netherlands or Aruba? TIA 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: February 08, 2008, 02:38:31 AM »

Oh and btw....

For those of you you still haven't heard the Dan Pretzer Show(s) or who have had problems trying to play it just download the free Kickradio Toolbar at the link below and install it on your IE or Firefox browser.  It is seamless, easy and when you click on player you will find the scared monkeys radio link which includes all the podcasts and you can listen to your favorite episode.  We link into every new podcast Dana does so you can catch the future episodes with no difficulty.  You can surf the net while still listening -- no spyware or adware, just facts....

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 08, 2008, 02:41:30 AM »

Thanks caesu 

I think it was translated here but on a day where I was 25 pages behind so I missed it

the headline on that article, you posted this als on fok!forum, says:

60% of Arubans believes confession Joran.

but it says more. i don't now if it means that 40% thinks he is not guilty or just believe it went differently as in he raped her or did other unspeakable things.
Thanks Smile I erased that at FOK and put up something more interesting for them to read..
Night All!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 08, 2008, 02:43:12 AM »

also i read http://forensicthoughtprints.com/ the latest post from Andrew Hodges.
very interesting stuff.
he writes he has seen the dutch version of the program and a bit more was shown.
that's defenitely true.

but i am sorry to say but some things are not correctly written down by Andrew Hodges.
not important (or maybe it is crucial?) but wrong.

he mentioned this Daury Rodriquez again, well Joran never said Rodriquez.
*i hate Joran so much because we have been wasting time on Daury and it is al one big LIE.*

also he writes this:

4. Joran describes a sudden death on Natalee’s part, just as Deepak did. Notice that he says (in the Dutch telecast), she started “foaming at the mouth,” went into convulsions and then lapsed into coma/unconsciousness/death. Clearly this hints at her throwing up, going into convulsions and jerking because she now can’t get her breath which leads to sudden death from aspiration: Deepak’s identical scenario. (In his version, Natalee died suddenly of asphyxia during a three-way sexual attack in the backseat of his Honda in a secluded location not far from the beach.)

Partrick said: Did foam come from her mouth?
Joran said: no

now i see that he acknowledges there is debate about this.
i think this is added by mr. Hodges, i am glad he did.

another thing, and this is graphic detail so be warned:

Joran unconsciously depicts a group assault when he says (in the Dutch version) that he wished Natalee hadn’t become unconscious because he wanted her to “lick his penis one more time” hinting at two (or three) sexual events or persons. On the urgent phone call supposedly to his friend Daury to come help him dispose of a dead Natalee, Joran cries out, “come, come, come”—a cry filled with sexual implication of three sexual assaults matching Deepak’s email description of Natalee being assaulted three times in his “etc., etc, etc.” hint.

Joran says he was fingering her and he want her to s*** his c*** (in dutch we just write this down but you know what i mean) but Natalee didn't respond anymore (that moment i realized 'something bad happened')

mr. hodges writes 'one more time' and then thinks it was gangrape (Kalpoe bros.).
but Joran dit not say 'one more time'.

of course i can be wrong too, so if it is crucial look it up analyze the tapes, transcripts.
or ask me again to confirm, i have got sundays program on my hard disk in dvd quality (not youtube quality)

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: February 08, 2008, 02:44:48 AM »

Oh and btw....

For those of you you still haven't heard the Dan Pretzer Show(s) or who have had problems trying to play it just download the free Kickradio Toolbar at the link below and install it on your IE or Firefox browser.  It is seamless, easy and when you click on player you will find the scared monkeys radio link which includes all the podcasts and you can listen to your favorite episode.  We link into every new podcast Dana does so you can catch the future episodes with no difficulty.  You can surf the net while still listening -- no spyware or adware, just facts....
Thank You Silverfox! 

In God We Trust!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:41 AM »

Caesu...Do You know if there is a way to find birth records for the Netherlands or Aruba? TIA 

no i don't know. apart from going actually going to the stadskantoren (city bureau's)
but not online. and even in the stadskantoren they wont give you this information easily.
with deceased persons you have more luck. many dutch cementries keep records online.

maybe try hobby-genealogy sites, or schoolbank.nl this is a site where past schoolmates meet up again.
it was years ago very popular, but after they started asking fees for certain functions (to contact each other), many left schoolbank.nl

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 08, 2008, 02:52:22 AM »

no i don't know. apart from going actually going to the stadskantoren (city bureau's)
but not online. and even in the stadskantoren they wont give you this information easily.
with deceased persons you have more luck. many dutch cementries keep records online.

maybe try hobby-genealogy sites, or schoolbank.nl this is a site where past schoolmates meet up again.
it was years ago very popular, but after they started asking fees for certain functions (to contact each other), many left schoolbank.nl
Thank You Very Much....I will give it a try! 

In God We Trust!
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: February 08, 2008, 02:53:15 AM »

Oh and btw....

Thank You Silverfox! 

you are quite welcome! 

-----

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 08, 2008, 02:54:20 AM »

Klassend, LALA:

Check Mbox
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 08, 2008, 02:56:33 AM »

Thank You Very Much....I will give it a try! 

From the PIVA System. Have to ask Pablo the director.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 08, 2008, 02:57:29 AM »

Not everyone has left schoolbank.nl  I see Anita has been looking up old friends 

Ms Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer) on SchoolBANK.nl. this page has registered has been for free intended for (old) friends and (oud-)klasgenoten of Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer) that in contact wants come. Are you in search of Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer)? Register you then free on SchoolBANK.nl to retrieve its rapidly

http://www.schoolbank.nl/klasgenoot/anita-van-der-sloot-hugen-den-boer/275692061

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 08, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »

That is the next step, expose the corruption and it's already started.  In the Dutch newspapers was this:

Amigoe.com has an article not in English yet that I believe is the same thing.  Talking about Jug's interview and the coverup.
[/quote]

Well, folks, I have said from when I joined this group that I believe ALE has, and has had, her body since Joran's first, then recanted, confession that 'something bad happened'.
To hear of Joran talking about Natalee having what seemed like a seizure only made that belief stronger;
that they (ALE) have known since the first week of her disappearance, what happened to Natalee, and they were scrambling against themselves to try and make the whole ugly thing go away for the sake of the mighty tourism dollar.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 08, 2008, 03:03:30 AM »

Joran in de mix   

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41180/3bb72018/joran_in_de_mix.html

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: February 08, 2008, 03:03:41 AM »

Not everyone has left schoolbank.nl  I see Anita has been looking up old friends 

Ms Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer) on SchoolBANK.nl. this page has registered has been for free intended for (old) friends and (oud-)klasgenoten of Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer) that in contact wants come. Are you in search of Anita of of the Sloot(Hugen - pine farmer)? Register you then free on SchoolBANK.nl to retrieve its rapidly

http://www.schoolbank.nl/klasgenoot/anita-van-der-sloot-hugen-den-boer/275692061
*******..I'm trying to find out what year and where Valentijn Van Der Sloot was born....Mum and Lala's need it in the S/S thread. 

In God We Trust!
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 08, 2008, 03:06:52 AM »

Thanks caesu 

I think it was translated here but on a day where I was 25 pages behind so I missed it

the headline on that article, you posted this als on fok!forum, says:

60% of Arubans believes confession Joran.

but it says more. i don't now if it means that 40% thinks he is not guilty or just believe it went differently as in he raped her or did other unspeakable things.

It is sad, but Top 95 and the news papers, all have been feeding these bogus stories to the native of Aruba that they believe what the newspapers are saying including also the news radios..Listen to the radios of Aruba , you can hear Edmond Croes at top95 injecting BS and sensasionalizing the Joran story and not showing or say it is a coverup....Wel he can not do that either otherwise be shutdown by the government.  Remember Friends and Famaly..so what the folks believe is what they have heard..but a lot has seen 20/20 on monday...now hey know a bit but not much..I can wait for tat day of wrath....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 08, 2008, 03:07:11 AM »

Hotping,I have seen his DOB somewhere,I will try and find it tommorow..It's 3am and if I don't sleep now ill be messed up all day tommorow Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.