April 19, 2024, 07:14:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228020 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #320 on: February 08, 2008, 03:10:01 AM »

Hotping,I have seen his DOB somewhere,I will try and find it tommorow..It's 3am and if I don't sleep now ill be messed up all day tommorow Sad
We know it is Dec 13th  but not where and the year....Thanks!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #321 on: February 08, 2008, 03:11:50 AM »

Good Night Monkeys!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 08, 2008, 03:13:25 AM »

Thanks caesu 

I think it was translated here but on a day where I was 25 pages behind so I missed it

the headline on that article, you posted this als on fok!forum, says:

60% of Arubans believes confession Joran.

but it says more. i don't now if it means that 40% thinks he is not guilty or just believe it went differently as in he raped her or did other unspeakable things.

It is sad, but Top 95 and the news papers, all have been feeding these bogus stories to the native of Aruba that they believe what the newspapers are saying including also the news radios..Listen to the radios of Aruba , you can hear Edmond Croes at top95 injecting BS and sensasionalizing the Joran story and not showing or say it is a coverup....Wel he can not do that either otherwise be shutdown by the government.  Remember Friends and Famaly..so what the folks believe is what they have heard..but a lot has seen 20/20 on monday...now hey know a bit but not much..I can wait for tat day of wrath....
Yes,I am familiar with this guy..

Email sent out on June 9th 2005 by Edmond Croes of top Radio 95 and told to distribute to every website so Arubans can fight back. Just hours after JK2 were first arrested.
(Papi Translation)

06-09-2005 12:56 pm
hello arubianonan, you can follow the self desaroyo, but tra precupami the criticanan of certain American upstairs aruba. I am suggested among follow you for another www.misfitting.com, read the commentsnan try and form good at defence for aruba. We trahando is hard at aruba for fight back, all will criticizes cu can perhudica aruba. You aid is necessary. If you have another website where have forums, please inform. Upstairs www.misfitting.com they lastra aruba! Y is we have to take accion y we defends self against atakenan infunda. Cualkier informacion, tips, the.d. In my mail: top@setarnet.aw please fordward this for all aruban in you list. Bye.

Edmond croes top radio 95 fm mail: top@setarnet.aw or edmondcroes@hotmail.com one acusacion false and infunda of cnn: aruba is one country of prostitucion and drugs. Aruba is exports prostitute for the netherlands and Europe. Well at the netherlands we have bad name finish om come across, or do you bisanan cu are you one aruban they stay look at the meno wtf you, the person of europe person is very self pendew om aworaki they hariendu we of about owing to happen cu nathalee aino hand already but life goes on: aruba:
http://www.racejunkies.com/forums/printthread.php?t=1665&pp=40

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 08, 2008, 03:18:58 AM »

Caps? Destiny asked me to design a t-shirt, and this is something that I put together. It's in someone elses court now, I wouldn't begin to know how to proceed from here, but I'm sure someone will!
Klaas sent me the background picture and it was the same one I picked too! I knew it must be a keeper...........this is Klaas' t-shirt as much as it is mine!
I'd bet it will be available soon, but someone other than me will have to advise when. 

Lets open a ScaredMonkeys ebay Store and a paypall account. get some wold class ads around the world... The cuase will be for..... and

The proceed will be used to build a Natalee Holloway C.S.I and  The NETWORK to solve Missing person.

Just imaging the power of Internet and Google and Google Earth to solve these type of problems.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2008, 03:19:28 AM »

there are also a few very funny re-enactments 
one is about a soccer player making excuses in car why he can't come participating in the next match.
telling loads of lies how he tricked everybody.
many many jokes are going around. also fok-forum is full of it. some are more sinister also of course.

you must have seen fok-forum created an entire sub-forum dedicated to Joran?
http://forum.fok.nl/forum/156

it is unbelievable what an impact peter r. de vries had in the country.
i am really asking why the prime minister (Balkenende) hasn't spoken out. so many people are deeply confused what f*** happended those 2.5 years.

every friday afternoon he does a short interview to news show EenVandaag.nl
but i doubt many will watch that, he has made himself irrelevant by not speaking out earlier on something the entire country is talking about. 7 mln people watched it 45% of the country.
comparison that would be 130 mln people in the USA??

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2008, 03:21:53 AM »

Not everyone has left schoolbank.nl  I see Anita has been looking up old friends 

well, i think most old friends will kick her back in her ditch where she belongs.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 08, 2008, 03:23:27 AM »

Not everyone has left schoolbank.nl  I see Anita has been looking up old friends 

well, i think most old friends will kick her back in her ditch where she belongs.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 08, 2008, 03:37:48 AM »

OM: Criticizing Peter R. is hypocritical

vrijdag 8 februari 2008 08:03

OM-top official says that crime reporter Peter R. has dan a superb job in the case Holloway
But there has to be more debate about the role of citizens in de judicial investigations.

Chairman of the college of head-prosecutors Brouwer says this in a interview in newspaper Trouw.
The top-official says that all criticizing in de media is hypocritical.

http://www.elsevier.nl/nieuws/nederland/artikel/asp/artnr/191869/index.html

Harm Brouwer is the highest prosecutor in the entire kingdom.
Hans Mos is only a little one compared to him.

like i said yesterday, but i am only guessing:
i think Hans Mos is not on 'vacation' but he is getting an ass-whipping from the college of prosecutor - Harm Brouwer is chairman.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: February 08, 2008, 03:40:30 AM »

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harm_Brouwer

i am not making this up, i can't hardly believe what i am reading in this Trouw article.

voorzitter van het College van procureurs-generaal van Nederland. Daarmee is hij de hoogste functionaris binnen het Openbaar Ministerie.

chairman of the college of prosecutors-general of the Netherlands. he is the highest official in the Openbaar Ministerie (OM) Public Prosecution.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 08, 2008, 04:00:02 AM »

one is about a soccer player making excuses in car why he can't come participating in the next match.
many many jokes are going around. also fok-forum is full of it. some are more sinister also of course.

i am really asking why the prime minister (Balkenende) hasn't spoken out. so many people are deeply confused what f*** happended those 2.5 years.

but i doubt many will watch that, he has made himself irrelevant by not speaking out earlier on something the entire country is talking about. 7 mln people watched it 45% of the country.

Yes,I see that from your board,this is crazy!..Now even a song about Joran also 
My Name is Joran Van Der Sloot
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41256/1ec96d67/mijn_naam_is_joran.html

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: February 08, 2008, 04:02:02 AM »

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harm_Brouwer

i am not making this up, i can't hardly believe what i am reading in this Trouw article.

voorzitter van het College van procureurs-generaal van Nederland. Daarmee is hij de hoogste functionaris binnen het Openbaar Ministerie.

chairman of the college of prosecutors-general of the Netherlands. he is the highest official in the Openbaar Ministerie (OM) Public Prosecution.

Awesome! 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 08, 2008, 04:02:56 AM »

Yes,I see that from your board,this is crazy!..Now even a song about Joran also 
My Name is Joran Van Der Sloot
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41256/1ec96d67/mijn_naam_is_joran.html

i god this is really funny. without understanding it you can imagine how hilarious some of these things are 

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: February 08, 2008, 04:09:44 AM »

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41150/56709cef/peter_r_de_vries_pwned_verachte_.html

here an other undercover action by peter r. de vries.

very short summary:

this guy burned his house down with his wife in it because she found out that he had a gamble addiction.
peter r. tricked him in assisting another man to get rid of his wife too (this other man was undercover).
(he is still a free man  )

but peter r. is not letting go. in december 2007, right around his undercover action with Patrick he did another program about this case.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 08, 2008, 04:29:30 AM »

UPDATE ON COVERUP:

3 Invstigaters from Aruba in holland to interview Joran...BS
Aruba is part of the RST GROUP " Sammen Werken Recherche Team" no need to send Aruba Investigators.

Supreme court want to see all the documents in the case....( Now lets make some new Reports and play make believe games)

Joran do not want to live in Holland anymore, Fear for his live. (Well well what if we make a scene where Joran get killed (not realy killded) and say that someone did it while he was biking to school at night. We will make a make believe funeral and the whole case is over)

did any one read the commic book BATMAN JUDDGE DREAD " THE Ultimate Riddle"

Read it and see what I have found.  "The Game"

On other Note: My net was down forr two day's. (Strange... Never ws down)

Caps....I said back when J2Ks were arrested in November that the statements may be rewritten. They weren't questioned so what were they doing. Well we know Joran was on myspace and talking to his buds on his cell. This cover-up is so huge that anything is possible.

No body is talking about the Kalpoes....800 million dollars is a heck of a lot of money....

Funny about your net being down.....was having a heap of problems myself.....took about an hour to load a page.....in 3 years with a dish I have never experienced anything like it.....must have been at their end....

ANYBODY SEEN FREDDY?.....
redheadedgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: February 08, 2008, 05:08:03 AM »

good morning monkeys !!

just a quick question (and sorry if i ask this in the wrong location... i'm still feeling my way around the cage):

i DON'T do bumper stickers, but ever since it was clear there was a cover-up going on in aruba, i've been looking for either a(n) "BOYCOTT ARUBA" or "ARUBA SUCKS" bumper sticker for my car (or both ). Of course, if ALE throws that lying scheming rapist punk in jail now and throws away the key, i'll consider not affixing it to my car LOL ... i've seen a BOYCOTT ARUBA one @ cafepress.com but i really want one with natalee's picture on it. does anyone know where i can buy one? i'll be back later this afternoon to check for responses. thanks!!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 08, 2008, 05:50:38 AM »

I agree that Joran's life will be hell from now on no matter if he is convicted or not.........
The world has seen the real Joran .....
And it ain't pretty....

That statement from the doctor and professor are very disturbing to me as it just makes me feel even more so that she most probably was alive when she was dumped.......

I think she was alive too.  She probably had a seizure and passed out.  I read something that said GHB could cause you to be out for several hours, and during that time it was impossible to rouse you.  IMO he slipped her GHB.  It probably wasn't even a "coma". 

When in doubt, call 911.

He killed her.

Yes.....He did....and then discarded her like garbage,,,,

You don't have to have a medical degree to tell if someone's alive.  Feeling a pulse, listening for breath, putting a hand on the chest to feel for a heartbeat, etc.  "Shaking the bi***" is not a valid method!  But you are required to be a doctor to pronounce anyone dead in most hospitals in most states simply because it is difficult in many circumstances to determine if someone is dead or alive by checking for a pulse, or respirations, even with a stethescope under bright lights used by a RN with training. Exceptions include but are not limited to coroners, who in some states are not required to be doctors. While drug overdoses are not the only circumstance under which this is difficult to determine, it is one of the leading conditions. So for a drunken, drugged, sexually excited buffoon to determine in the dark of night on a beach, or by his accomplice, the clean up crew, to declare that she was dead is void of authority that she was dead, and she must be presumed alive absent an autopsy to verify that she indeed was dead before she drowned. Thus if we find no body, and can do no autopsy, she must be presumed alive and those two are guilty of murder, period.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:55 AM »

I agree that Joran's life will be hell from now on no matter if he is convicted or not.........
And it ain't pretty....

That statement from the doctor and professor are very disturbing to me as it just makes me feel even more so that she most probably was alive when she was dumped.......

I think she was alive too.  She probably had a seizure and passed out.  I read something that said GHB could cause you to be out for several hours, and during that time it was impossible to rouse you.  IMO he slipped her GHB.  It probably wasn't even a "coma". 

When in doubt, call 911.

He killed her.

You don't have to have a medical degree to tell if someone's alive.  Feeling a pulse, listening for breath, putting a hand on the chest to feel for a heartbeat, etc.  "Shaking the bi***" is not a valid method!  But you are required to be a doctor to pronounce anyone dead in most hospitals in most states simply because it is difficult in many circumstances to determine if someone is dead or alive by checking for a pulse, or respirations, even with a stethescope under bright lights used by a RN with training. Exceptions include but are not limited to coroners, who in some states are not required to be doctors. While drug overdoses are not the only circumstance under which this is difficult to determine, it is one of the leading conditions. So for a drunken, drugged, sexually excited buffoon to determine in the dark of night on a beach, or by his accomplice, the clean up crew, to declare that she was dead is void of authority that she was dead, and she must be presumed alive absent an autopsy to verify that she indeed was dead before she drowned. Thus if we find no body, and can do no autopsy, she must be presumed alive and those two are guilty of murder, period.

If that isn't murder, then Joran you can bet that people are going to follow you, and when you get all tanked up and pass out, which you know you do on a regular basis, just know that one of these times someone is going to find your punk a**, and shake your fat a**, and go, this bast*rd is dead, lets get a boat and drive him a couple of miles out in the ocean and toss you to the sharks. That is so much less trouble than dialing for an ambulance, at a phone you are already at from your earlier call to your clean up crew. I understand, the cost of a 2nd phone is a little cost prohibitive.

For all of you folks in Aruba, have at him by all means, this is not considered murder there, even if they get a taped confession from you.

Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #337 on: February 08, 2008, 07:00:06 AM »

And it ain't pretty....

When in doubt, call 911.

He killed her.

If that isn't murder, then Joran you can bet that people are going to follow you, and when you get all tanked up and pass out, which you know you do on a regular basis, just know that one of these times someone is going to find your punk a**, and shake your fat a**, and go, this bast*rd is dead, lets get a boat and drive him a couple of miles out in the ocean and toss you to the sharks. That is so much less trouble than dialing for an ambulance, at a phone you are already at from your earlier call to your clean up crew. I understand, the cost of a 2nd phone is a little cost prohibitive.

For all of you folks in Aruba, have at him by all means, this is not considered murder there, even if they get a taped confession from you.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 08, 2008, 07:16:28 AM »

Please be careful CapsLockWizard!   

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

Well, please be very careful....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: February 08, 2008, 07:51:19 AM »

Please be careful CapsLockWizard!   

I know,

a Midnight aowl (SHOCO) saw him from his veranda at 3:44 passing in fornt of his house....All in muddy from the wate down....

Have new google earth.

Well, please be very careful....

Any ideas what this would do to the timeline with regards to the computer and phone records?

Not sure where the verandah is though....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.