April 24, 2024, 12:57:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228190 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 09:52:59 PM »

OH, BETH WITH A LEFT JAB AND A RIGHT CROSS,

DOWN GOES TACOPINA! DOWN GOES TACOPINA!

Good job Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacopina and his thugs have been left to grovel at the news anchors' feet. Their machine-like answers don't wash, they look like they just showed up to get a check.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 09:53:07 PM »

somebody REALLY needs to start asking if a blow to the head could've caused a seizure (if that's what it even was)

joran is so stupid.  'he just looked at her and said yeah, she's dead'

bullshit

Only someone who has watched someone die would know this.

Existence is futile.
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »

what's happening is the lawyer already tied up by Peter with Larry's suspenders 

Peter was great, "Who would be impressed with this story, it's a horrifying story!"  I loved it.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 09:53:11 PM »

Beth got the story in, about Dennis Jacobs asking if Natalee had a history of seizures. However, I don't think there was anything in THIS interview about seizures and so her comment might have made no sense to many viewers. Certainly LK didn't seem to know what she was talking about. He repeated his original question and asked Peter to answer it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 09:53:34 PM »

Beth: I don't know why he wouldn't seek medical help; run to the Marriott, pick her up and go for help. Beth refers to his statement about his seman in her, she can't even say it on TV, but she points out that it tells her more went on.

Glad to see Beth got the corruption angle in at the end.  That Les is a real douche bag isn't he? Looks pure Mafia, the perfect match for Tacopina. They both look like Cosa Nostra thugs.

Same cloth. Only difference is that Taco's wearing Bling and Grease.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 09:54:23 PM »

Les Levine who works for Joe T. is an idiot.

He said what Joran did is one of the more stupid acts that he has seen in his entire career.

Where is robots I need his help 

THE P.I. IS GOING DOWN ALONG WITH JORAN!!
      I MISS ROBOTS!!!

I'm sure he's totally fine, just shedding his exoskeleton. Robots that old do that, ya know.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 09:54:46 PM »

Peter looks very handsome.  His English is better than Larry King's fer sure!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2008, 09:55:07 PM »

OH, BETH WITH A LEFT JAB AND A RIGHT CROSS,

DOWN GOES TACOPINA! DOWN GOES TACOPINA!

Good job Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Greta doesn't do the same thing to Peter by having Joe T. on at the same time.  If so Peter needs to let them know.

Hey, don't worry about Beth or Peter being ambushed, they both can handle whatever the Joe Wimp or his henchman can throw at them:)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2008, 09:55:34 PM »

Beth got the story in, about Dennis Jacobs asking if Natalee had a history of seizures. However, I don't think there was anything in THIS interview about seizures and so her comment might have made no sense to many viewers. Certainly LK didn't seem to know what she was talking about. He repeated his original question and asked Peter to answer it.

I agree. The point wasn't driven home, and I wondered the same thing. Not sure those not following the case closely would "get it"
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2008, 09:55:35 PM »

Is Beth going to be on Greta again tonight?  LK is an IDIOT!  Beth was obviously trying to get the rest of the story (cover up) out and he just ignored it!!  UGH!!

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2008, 09:55:40 PM »

Thank God Larry King at least let Beth and Peter have the last word and didn't even go back to the PI for a reaction after Beth told about being questioned about seizures.

Better ending than I expected after he brought that PI on.

Larry's no ball of fire but he got a nice uppercut in on Les at the end. "Pretty dumb."

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:18 PM »

what's happening is the lawyer already tied up by Peter with Larry's suspenders 

Peter was great, "Who would be impressed with this story, it's a horrifying story!"  I loved it.

excellent. on to Greta now. i am watching that too. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2008, 09:56:21 PM »

Beth: within 48 hours, Jacobs asked about seizures. What she heard on the tape brought it full circle.

DeVries: How did Joran know what Patrick wanted to hear? Try to impress him? I don't think anyone is impressed by a story like this!

Explain TACOPINA how your client can be lying on a tape if 2 years and 8 months earlier the police were asking Beth and Jug about the very questions of seizures that Joran states in the secretly recorded tapes? HMMM???

Its not like Beth is making this up in wake of seeing the de Vries video. Jug made the same comment nearly 2 months ago on Scared Monkeys radio with Dana. Long before any de Vries tape came out or was known of.

So Tacopina explain how someone can be lying when they are saying something that only a person who was present when Natalee died. How else did the police know to ask such a question if there was not an admission or confession by Joran in the first 24-48 hours.

The answer is you can't explain it.
JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2008, 09:57:00 PM »

Made the jump.

Hi JodyO -

Sorry I can't get you all the way up to speed, but these guys sure can - http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Check out the Collusion and Corruption entries. Your eyes may fall out.

Thanks, Rob!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2008, 09:57:16 PM »

his English is better than Tacopina's.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »

Is Joe T supposed to be on Greta as well?  Maybe Beth and Peter will make him shriek like a little girl again?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »

Is Beth going to be on Greta again tonight?  LK is an IDIOT!  Beth was obviously trying to get the rest of the story (cover up) out and he just ignored it!!  UGH!!

new chances with greta. i have high expectations.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2008, 09:59:44 PM »

Beth: I don't know why he wouldn't seek medical help; run to the Marriott, pick her up and go for help. Beth refers to his statement about his seman in her, she can't even say it on TV, but she points out that it tells her more went on.

Glad to see Beth got the corruption angle in at the end.  That Les is a real douche bag isn't he? Looks pure Mafia, the perfect match for Tacopina. They both look like Cosa Nostra thugs.

Same cloth. Only difference is that Taco's wearing Bling and Grease.

Not surprising a Mafia run island would hire a Mafia lawyer to represent one of their criminals.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »

his English is better than Tacopina's.

And he's for darned sure better looking, too!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »

LKL ... saw it, Peter and Beth handled themselves.
Have to get the media attention now.
DeVries has Aruba OM and prosecutor in a corner doesn't he? And I suspect he has more stuff too, don't forget there were twenty hours of tapes.
Beth said JACOBS. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.