April 25, 2024, 06:53:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228244 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: February 08, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

What still boggles the mind, rightly angers God-fearing people, and taxes the conscience, is the apparent enjoyment on the part of some in Aruba, to persecute Natalee, her family, her friends & supporters, AND slam her country............but, oh - how they crave [ and feel entitled to ] her country's money.  Are right-minded people in the minority on that island?

boggles my mind too. i read the dutch blogs and forums and i cannot believe my eyes sometimes.
like beth is profiting from all this, cashing in. seems like there are a lot of Joran-clones around.
i posted there a comment asking if they al went to the "Royal School for Higher Van der Sloot Education"

but other dutch people are outraged if such comments are made too i would like to say.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2008, 12:38:56 PM »

Destiny...I would like to help...please email me and tell me how I can help you!!  Klaas has my email addy[/b]

Sunny...that is so very Sweet of YOU!  I have some members of the group flying/driving in early to help with prep...my place is way up in the mountains...already have some locals doing a hayride for the kids...a visit to a Hanovarian horse breeding farm...and a campout..weather permitting...lined up...I'm providing all the food...and everyone who comes will be pitching in to help cook..I think we'll have a really good time Wink

If you want to come you are more than welcome...and Thank You again for your offer to help...just pray for good weather for us..Dest

I would love to come. ..but I can't....but I would like to make a donation!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 08, 2008, 12:39:24 PM »

gunslinger,

Good point. But if this isn't the tipping point, when is?
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 08, 2008, 12:39:38 PM »

http://www.fokkinel.com/2008/02/joran-van-der-sloot-does-a-kswiss-ad/

Joran van der Sloot does a Kswiss ad

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: February 08, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »

I'm gonna have to agree with Frank. No matter how much Jossy has helped us -- we need him now more than ever to "step-it-up"! We have finally got Aruba on the run and we must blast them at 100% -- RIGHT NOW. This is no time to let up and hope they do something soon. We are seeing a chink in the armor -- FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!! NO PRISONERS!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: February 08, 2008, 12:41:12 PM »

Can anyone help with this, please? This is where Val’s birthday comes up from.

I vaguely remember a rerun of the first deVries show in December, I think. Does anyone know anything about a screenshot of a PV? Or where I can find the show?

It may have been discussed at BFN or elsewhere, but I’m not sure, but I was here when Leslie made these posts and this is just about all I’ve found on it. Anyone?….TIA

Leslie's posts:

Quote from: Leslie on December 06, 2007, 09:16:22 AM
Isn't this important information that there is a PV stating that a person who was born in Aruba with a birthday in December, said that NH offered him/her a sniff of cocaine?
That rules out Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Paul, Jaime, etc.   I am trying to find Val's birthday.  Anybody know?

December 06, 2007, 10:01:52 AM
I am trying to figure out who that person is.  The PV ( process verbal) was shown on a screen capture from the Peter deVries Show.  It shows that the info about the cocaine comes from a person who was born in Aruba and has a December birthday.   

Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: February 08, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »

From Gretawire:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
February 8th, 2008 11:59 AM Eastern
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Fri Feb 08 11:42:07 2008
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: February 08, 2008, 12:42:46 PM »

What still boggles the mind, rightly angers God-fearing people, and taxes the conscience, is the apparent enjoyment on the part of some in Aruba, to persecute Natalee, her family, her friends & supporters, AND slam her country............but, oh - how they crave [ and feel entitled to ] her country's money. Are right-minded people in the minority on that island?

If they are then they need to speak out loudly and be heard.....this is NOT going away...the 'good people' of aruba need to stand up and be counted and shout out at the top of their lungs if that's what it takes....I do hate that some innocent people of aruba are being hurt by all this...I honestly do.....but it's impossible to sort out the good from the bad..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 08, 2008, 12:43:43 PM »

Arubans,

Perhaps you will read this, perhaps not; but if you should, please try to understand that as this case began, many Arubans were invited to post here. 

As time passed, it was obvious those posters were here to misinform.  They deceived us and they mocked Natalee, her family and SM.  They hacked our computers.  They called us vile names, made a mockery of your government, not dissimilar to the way Joran speaks of Natalee, only because Natalee is unable to defend herself and they had hoped their concerted efforts would impede her family's efforts to seek justice and speak the truth. 

Anita, it was your own “countrymen” who interjected the name of Lorenzo and spread the rumors of Paulus’ paternity of Lorenzo to keep the light of guilt off Joran vanderSloot.  If Lorenzo could or would take the fall, then your prodigal son, Joran, would be off the hook.  If I recall correctly, the first time I heard about Lorenzo's relationship was from Arubagirl.

Natalee was everybody’s girl next door, Beth was everyone’s mom.  Beth went to Aruba with the intention of finding her daughter and taking her home.  Instead of helping, you, the Arubans held demonstrations against her, threatened her life, spat in her food, and your own ALE threatened her with arrest.

We do not hear praise from the average Aruban; the only good words have come from Jossy, who your competitive media have continued to denigrate.  We have tried to love Aruba, yet you continued to send out your troglodytes like Julia Renfro, Ruben Trappenberg, Charles Croes, Gerald Dompig, vanderStratten, Arleen Schipper, who destroyed any goodwill Jossy had built, through lies and misrepresentations via Bon Dia, Aruba Today, Amoges, etc.  These are the people who represented Aruba, so we assumed since AHATA, ALE, the justice ministry, etc., are your representatives, that you chose to spit in the face of justice and the Americans who invested our hard-earned dollars to build Aruba out of the ruins of a gold rush, a desert filled with cactus, forlorn animals and a sinking oil industry (which Chavez is eyeing as his own as he further encroaches on your shores). 

Yes, it was American money that made your island a vacation paradise, but it was your own people from Bon Dia, Aruba Today, ALE and Setar and particularly AHATA, etc., in conjunction with vanderSloot and his cronies who chose to destroy your island.  Truth would have served much better than the plethora of lies meant to cover up the truth.  Does that spell corrupt? C-o-r-r-u-p-t.  It was not Scared Monkeys, but the likes of the odious Julia characters including Renfro, Scubajap, Mark Purcell, Tito Lacle, Ruben Trappenberg, Arleen Schippers whose interest were the almighty dollar, not the welfare of your island or the integrity of Aruba. 

It is your court/legal systems under the direction of Rudy Croes and Mr. Oduber who continued to obscure and obfuscate, rather than take measures to see that Natalee receives justice, the reason the cruise ships limited their stopovers and American dollars started going to Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Virgin Islands and our own beautiful Florida and Alabama gulf shores. How your justice system handles these latest revelations will determine how, when and if the American dollar will return to Aruba.     

We stretched our hand across the water long before the 21st century to help Aruba.  You slapped our hands when we asked for little, only to be fair and just with our tourists and our countrymen.

If justice is not forthcoming, it might be time for you to get busy boarding up your business before the looter of Venezuela comes knocking.  I already hear footsteps, do you?

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #469 on: February 08, 2008, 12:44:01 PM »

Morning!

Working and lurking here, but I was thinking last night what possible concoction Joran's attys could come up with to try to defuse the knowledge of "siezure" as cause of death early in the case without it coming from Joran.

I mean, at this point, they know it's coming because it's been on television, right? I can't come up with a thing that isn't a real stretch.

Joran's last story to ALE officially was that he just left her happily on the beach and that she was not drunk. What are they going to say that would take that to a siezure? Beth said she was asked about epilepsy within the first 48 hours, and the Security Guards were the only other suspects at that point. Everyone's in public agreement that they aren't responsible so it didn't come from them.

I'm just trying to figure out how Tacky's going to try and spin that one.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: February 08, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

The public prosecution department on Aruba will decide next week whether to arrest Joran van der Sloot again.

8 February 2008

ORANJESTAD – The public prosecution department on Aruba announced on Friday that it will decide next week whether to arrest Joran van der Sloot once again.

Last week the examining judge dismissed a request from the public prosecution department to take the man suspected of Natalee Holloway's murder into custody. An appeal was filed against this decision on Tuesday.

Since Van der Sloot has already been arrested twice, the authorities will only agree to arrest him under strict conditions. The confession he made on Peter R. de Vries' television programme is not enough.

The public prosecution has until 12 noon today (local time) to submit all relevant documentation to the court that will hear the appeal. Joran van der Sloot's statement, which he offered to give police after De Vries' broadcast, is expected to be included in this information, though it is not known whether this statement has been given as yet.

The public prosecutor in Aruba, Hans Mos, is currently in the Netherlands. But a spokesperson says he is only here on holiday, "not as part of the case." The public prosecution will not release any new information about the case until the court has decided on the appeal.

Patrick van der Eem, the informant to whom Joran van der Sloot made his confession regarding the Natalee Holloway case, has been refused entry to the US. Peter R. de Vries' website reported this on Thursday evening.

Van der Eem was accompanying De Vries to the US to appear on a number of talk shows.

The US Immigration and Naturalisation Service at JFK airport in New York however decided not to issue Van der Eem a visitor's visa because of his criminal record. He was convicted of drug possession years ago.

Van der Eem flew back to Amsterdam early Thursday evening.

[Copyright Expatica News + ANP 2008] Oops 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: February 08, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

From Gretawire:
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

Thanks for posting this!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 08, 2008, 12:45:44 PM »

Tyler,
The Ho said that Joran may have been convicted on television, but that did not mean that he could be convicted in an Aruban court of Law:  The confession did not matter
and they would have to have additional proof in order to rearrest him.  She said that
he could not have used the phone outside the Marriott because it was only for international calling and could only be accessed by credit card.  She said that
he could not have put his shoes in a storm drain because Aruba doesn't have storm
drains.  He cannot be charged with his previous lies because there is no such thing
as perjury in Aruba.  She could "assure you" of first one thing and then the other.
Bunch of bull. IMO

No island has storm drains because when the tide comes in the drains would fill with water, but we have seen things that could be referred to as a drain.

she needs to be bitch slapped ....she can't assure me of anything I would believe other than she is a slimy bitch..lower than the serpents that crawl on their bellies and stike out at the unsuspecting

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 08, 2008, 12:48:01 PM »

Yeah I know, i was raised in a barn...

Good morning all ya'll!

Good Morning Gun!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: February 08, 2008, 12:50:29 PM »

I'm gonna have to agree with Frank. No matter how much Jossy has helped us -- we need him now more than ever to "step-it-up"! We have finally got Aruba on the run and we must blast them at 100% -- RIGHT NOW. This is no time to let up and hope they do something soon. We are seeing a chink in the armor -- FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!! NO PRISONERS!

Frank, Wreck.  You are preaching to the choir here.  Damn the torpedos!

Existence is futile.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 08, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »

Arubans,

Perhaps you will read this, perhaps not; but if you should, please try to understand that as this case began, many Arubans were invited to post here. 

As time passed, it was obvious those posters were here to misinform.  They deceived us and they mocked Natalee, her family and SM.  They hacked our computers.  They called us vile names, made a mockery of your government, not dissimilar to the way Joran speaks of Natalee, only because Natalee is unable to defend herself and they had hoped their concerted efforts would impede her family's efforts to seek justice and speak the truth. 

Anita, it was your own “countrymen” who interjected the name of Lorenzo and spread the rumors of Paulus’ paternity of Lorenzo to keep the light of guilt off Joran vanderSloot.  If Lorenzo could or would take the fall, then your prodigal son, Joran, would be off the hook.  If I recall correctly, the first time I heard about Lorenzo's relationship was from Arubagirl.

Natalee was everybody’s girl next door, Beth was everyone’s mom.  Beth went to Aruba with the intention of finding her daughter and taking her home.  Instead of helping, you, the Arubans held demonstrations against her, threatened her life, spat in her food, and your own ALE threatened her with arrest.

We do not hear praise from the average Aruban; the only good words have come from Jossy, who your competitive media have continued to denigrate.  We have tried to love Aruba, yet you continued to send out your troglodytes like Julia Renfro, Ruben Trappenberg, Charles Croes, Gerald Dompig, vanderStratten, Arleen Schipper, who destroyed any goodwill Jossy had built, through lies and misrepresentations via Bon Dia, Aruba Today, Amoges, etc.  These are the people who represented Aruba, so we assumed since AHATA, ALE, the justice ministry, etc., are your representatives, that you chose to spit in the face of justice and the Americans who invested our hard-earned dollars to build Aruba out of the ruins of a gold rush, a desert filled with cactus, forlorn animals and a sinking oil industry (which Chavez is eyeing as his own as he further encroaches on your shores). 

Yes, it was American money that made your island a vacation paradise, but it was your own people from Bon Dia, Aruba Today, ALE and Setar and particularly AHATA, etc., in conjunction with vanderSloot and his cronies who chose to destroy your island.  Truth would have served much better than the plethora of lies meant to cover up the truth.  Does that spell corrupt? C-o-r-r-u-p-t.  It was not Scared Monkeys, but the likes of the odious Julia characters including Renfro, Scubajap, Mark Purcell, Tito Lacle, Ruben Trappenberg, Arleen Schippers whose interest were the almighty dollar, not the welfare of your island or the integrity of Aruba. 

It is your court/legal systems under the direction of Rudy Croes and Mr. Oduber who continued to obscure and obfuscate, rather than take measures to see that Natalee receives justice, the reason the cruise ships limited their stopovers and American dollars started going to Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Virgin Islands and our own beautiful Florida and Alabama gulf shores. How your justice system handles these latest revelations will determine how, when and if the American dollar will return to Aruba.     

We stretched our hand across the water long before the 21st century to help Aruba.  You slapped our hands when we asked for little, only to be fair and just with our tourists and our countrymen.

If justice is not forthcoming, it might be time for you to get busy boarding up your business before the looter of Venezuela comes knocking.  I already hear footsteps, do you?

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

EXCELLENT!!! Please see if Jossy will publish this in DIARIO.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:43 PM »

Arubans,

Applause!!!! Tyler, please send this to Diario letters to the editor!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »

When the name Daury came out I found a link to this site:

http://witheet.com/entertainment/who-daury-francisco

In the comment section the following was written by a Tony t (as translated via Google)

Tony t
Posted: Tue, 02/05/2008 - 21:50 | Joined: | Posts: 94

Over 5 days, I have the printout (cdrs) of the credit card calls from beach or swimming pool phone marriot we will see who was called

Is this printout known to have existed previously? Is it part of the evidence in this case?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: February 08, 2008, 12:51:58 PM »

From Gretawire:
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren

thanks for bringing this Scrappie....my heart sank to my stomach when
I read the bolded above....
.  I have gotten to point that I expect only the worse out of aruba....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 08, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

"Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country." Paraphrased but you get my drift. This is Aruba's golden opportunity to right the ship. Every honest person on the island should demand it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.