March 28, 2024, 03:55:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 226875 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: February 08, 2008, 12:57:54 PM »

Dayhiker, I am not aware how to do that.  I think Diaro is Papiamento only.  If Klaas knows how, perhaps she could be of assistance. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: February 08, 2008, 01:00:26 PM »

Arubans,

Perhaps you will read this, perhaps not; but if you should, please try to understand that as this case began, many Arubans were invited to post here. 

As time passed, it was obvious those posters were here to misinform.  They deceived us and they mocked Natalee, her family and SM.  They hacked our computers.  They called us vile names, made a mockery of your government, not dissimilar to the way Joran speaks of Natalee, only because Natalee is unable to defend herself and they had hoped their concerted efforts would impede her family's efforts to seek justice and speak the truth. 

Anita, it was your own “countrymen” who interjected the name of Lorenzo and spread the rumors of Paulus’ paternity of Lorenzo to keep the light of guilt off Joran vanderSloot.  If Lorenzo could or would take the fall, then your prodigal son, Joran, would be off the hook.  If I recall correctly, the first time I heard about Lorenzo's relationship was from Arubagirl.

Natalee was everybody’s girl next door, Beth was everyone’s mom.  Beth went to Aruba with the intention of finding her daughter and taking her home.  Instead of helping, you, the Arubans held demonstrations against her, threatened her life, spat in her food, and your own ALE threatened her with arrest.

We do not hear praise from the average Aruban; the only good words have come from Jossy, who your competitive media have continued to denigrate.  We have tried to love Aruba, yet you continued to send out your troglodytes like Julia Renfro, Ruben Trappenberg, Charles Croes, Gerald Dompig, vanderStratten, Arleen Schipper, who destroyed any goodwill Jossy had built, through lies and misrepresentations via Bon Dia, Aruba Today, Amoges, etc.  These are the people who represented Aruba, so we assumed since AHATA, ALE, the justice ministry, etc., are your representatives, that you chose to spit in the face of justice and the Americans who invested our hard-earned dollars to build Aruba out of the ruins of a gold rush, a desert filled with cactus, forlorn animals and a sinking oil industry (which Chavez is eyeing as his own as he further encroaches on your shores). 

Yes, it was American money that made your island a vacation paradise, but it was your own people from Bon Dia, Aruba Today, ALE and Setar and particularly AHATA, etc., in conjunction with vanderSloot and his cronies who chose to destroy your island.  Truth would have served much better than the plethora of lies meant to cover up the truth.  Does that spell corrupt? C-o-r-r-u-p-t.  It was not Scared Monkeys, but the likes of the odious Julia characters including Renfro, Scubajap, Mark Purcell, Tito Lacle, Ruben Trappenberg, Arleen Schippers whose interest were the almighty dollar, not the welfare of your island or the integrity of Aruba. 

It is your court/legal systems under the direction of Rudy Croes and Mr. Oduber who continued to obscure and obfuscate, rather than take measures to see that Natalee receives justice, the reason the cruise ships limited their stopovers and American dollars started going to Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Virgin Islands and our own beautiful Florida and Alabama gulf shores. How your justice system handles these latest revelations will determine how, when and if the American dollar will return to Aruba.     

We stretched our hand across the water long before the 21st century to help Aruba.  You slapped our hands when we asked for little, only to be fair and just with our tourists and our countrymen.

If justice is not forthcoming, it might be time for you to get busy boarding up your business before the looter of Venezuela comes knocking.  I already hear footsteps, do you?

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

EXCELLENT!!! Please see if Jossy will publish this in DIARIO.

Somehow I missed this post by Tyler....THANK YOU TYLER!! and thank you wreck for bringing it forward!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: February 08, 2008, 01:01:34 PM »

I just saw this in the comment section on GW--posted by MDJ_NL

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
reporter: Does it frighten you when you see your grandson like that, on tv?
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: February 08, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »

Is it just me or does the outline of the island of Aruba look like a Kswiss sneaker?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: February 08, 2008, 01:02:30 PM »

Dayhiker, I am not aware how to do that.  I think Diaro is Papiamento only.  If Klaas knows how, perhaps she could be of assistance. 
Maybe Jossy will print it in english and personally translate it to Papiamento (to get the proper infliction)

kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: February 08, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »

Since when are we to believe what Anita says? Rolling Eyes

Like she'd know where Paulus has been putting his pink pencil the last 30 years? And like he'd tell her? Joran got his pathological lying traits from one or both of them. You can't believe a word either says.

I'd love to stick it in an electric pencil sharpener!

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 08, 2008, 01:04:13 PM »

What still boggles the mind, rightly angers God-fearing people, and taxes the conscience, is the apparent enjoyment on the part of some in Aruba, to persecute Natalee, her family, her friends & supporters, AND slam her country............but, oh - how they crave [ and feel entitled to ] her country's money.  Are right-minded people in the minority on that island?

boggles my mind too. i read the dutch blogs and forums and i cannot believe my eyes sometimes.
like beth is profiting from all this, cashing in. seems like there are a lot of Joran-clones around.
i posted there a comment asking if they al went to the "Royal School for Higher Van der Sloot Education"

but other dutch people are outraged if such comments are made too i would like to say.

thank you caesu...you have no idea how refreshing it is to have you posting here with us....I don't blame the Dutch bloggers who think Beth is profiting etc....until Peter de Vries' show I do believe they got their information from aruba...there will always be the deviants who love to think the worse of good people....we have learned to simply laugh at them...like the misfits at RU...I still believe that good will overcome  bad

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2008, 01:05:28 PM »

Is anyone else suspicious at the moment?

How can the Om just say, they will decide next week whether to arrest Joran or not?

THEY TRIED THIS WEEK AND FAILED!

My god, it seems like this is a political decision, not a legal one. What scares me is I have no doubt within minutes, Paulus van der sloot will have the same file as the "judges" in curacao.

I smell something bad coming here.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #488 on: February 08, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of the Tierra del Sol apartments, mansion, house, or something like that?  I saw it mentioned on another forum recently as the mysterious whitehouse.  Just wondering if anyone had ever noticed it before. TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: February 08, 2008, 01:08:48 PM »

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.

a whole family of deviants.....OHMYGAWD!!  I am so frigging TIRED of hearing urine called a BOY...BOY my A$$

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: February 08, 2008, 01:09:35 PM »

Since when are we to believe what Anita says? Rolling Eyes

Like she'd know where Paulus has been putting his pink pencil the last 30 years? And like he'd tell her? Joran got his pathological lying traits from one or both of them. You can't believe a word either says.

I'd love to stick it in an electric pencil sharpener!

Ouch! 

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #491 on: February 08, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »

What makes us think Anita would know if Paulus had an affair with Lorenzo's mother, that resulted in a child. That is not something Paulus would tell her. They are both Dutch Nationals. I haven't a clue if he is or isn't, but there is a rumor on the island, and I don't think Anita's declaration is worth 2 cents. The affair could have happened before the VDS moved to Aruba, and in fact that could be why they moved to Aruba. For that matter, that could be a reason why the Dad committed suicide. However, it is simply a rumor, but a popular rumor on the island, one that we didn't invent, but as a result of it being a rumor on th eisland, we can't dismiss it. It is a strange rumor to have started if they are only very casually known to each other.

Yep...I was told by an official person in Aruba, that the man who commited suicide was NOT Lorenzo's real father...and I hadn't even asked that question...he threw it in while he was answering a different question...does make one wonder...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: February 08, 2008, 01:10:32 PM »

was just reading this…

My guess?
It runs in the family.

a whole family of deviants.....OHMYGAWD!!  I am so frigging TIRED of hearing urine called a BOY...BOY my A$$

So it's a "family tradition.."

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: February 08, 2008, 01:10:56 PM »

I don't know why we should expect Joran to be arrested based upon the evidence we have. All we know is

a) He is the last person known to be with her
b) He has repeatedly lied about the activities of that night
c) He framed 2 innocent people for her death.
d) He confessed and then recanted a confession
e) He confessed on tape to what he considered a close friend.

People, we should not jump to conclusions.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 08, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »

Is anyone else suspicious at the moment?

How can the Om just say, they will decide next week whether to arrest Joran or not?

THEY TRIED THIS WEEK AND FAILED!

My god, it seems like this is a political decision, not a legal one. What scares me is I have no doubt within minutes, Paulus van der sloot will have the same file as the "judges" in curacao.

I smell something bad coming here.

me too......as I posted earlier....my heart sank to my stomach when I read  there will be a statement later today

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: February 08, 2008, 01:11:39 PM »

Apologies to Dayhiker and Wreck.  I was reading Dayhiker's post about Jossy and inserted "Dayhiker" instead of "Wreck."  My apologies all the way around.

Starr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: February 08, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of the Tierra del Sol apartments, mansion, house, or something like that?  I saw it mentioned on another forum recently as the mysterious whitehouse.  Just wondering if anyone had ever noticed it before. TIA

Tierra del Sol is the golf course and resorts, condos, houses and townhouses

Be Kinder Than Necessary Because Everyone You Meet is Fighting Some Kind Of Battle
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 08, 2008, 01:13:45 PM »

was just reading this…

My guess?
It runs in the family.

He fails the same way Taco, Renho, MF, Les, and all the others do. You simply can't defend the indefensible. This is the classic "look at all the other missing people cases" routine they have been spewing ever since AHATA put all their trolls on the internet.

What they are really saying is, "Take you eyes off the ball." "Look elsewhere, anywhere but here."

Screw that shit.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #498 on: February 08, 2008, 01:13:50 PM »

I'm gonna have to agree with Frank. No matter how much Jossy has helped us -- we need him now more than ever to "step-it-up"! We have finally got Aruba on the run and we must blast them at 100% -- RIGHT NOW. This is no time to let up and hope they do something soon. We are seeing a chink in the armor -- FULL SPEED AHEAD!!!! NO PRISONERS!

"Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country." Paraphrased but you get my drift. This is Aruba's golden opportunity to right the ship. Every honest person on the island should demand it.

"To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of all men."

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: February 08, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »

From Gretawire:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
February 8th, 2008 11:59 AM Eastern
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Fri Feb 08 11:42:07 2008
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

Oh my, Monkeys! Just caught up to here. Still reading. This sounds  interesting!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.