April 26, 2024, 06:42:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228293 times)
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: February 08, 2008, 01:16:24 PM »

Is it just me or does the outline of the island of Aruba look like a Kswiss sneaker?

Aruba seems much smaller today.
Scrappie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: February 08, 2008, 01:17:41 PM »

Arubans,

Perhaps you will read this, perhaps not; but if you should, please try to understand that as this case began, many Arubans were invited to post here. 

As time passed, it was obvious those posters were here to misinform.  They deceived us and they mocked Natalee, her family and SM.  They hacked our computers.  They called us vile names, made a mockery of your government, not dissimilar to the way Joran speaks of Natalee, only because Natalee is unable to defend herself and they had hoped their concerted efforts would impede her family's efforts to seek justice and speak the truth. 

Anita, it was your own “countrymen” who interjected the name of Lorenzo and spread the rumors of Paulus’ paternity of Lorenzo to keep the light of guilt off Joran vanderSloot.  If Lorenzo could or would take the fall, then your prodigal son, Joran, would be off the hook.  If I recall correctly, the first time I heard about Lorenzo's relationship was from Arubagirl.

Natalee was everybody’s girl next door, Beth was everyone’s mom.  Beth went to Aruba with the intention of finding her daughter and taking her home.  Instead of helping, you, the Arubans held demonstrations against her, threatened her life, spat in her food, and your own ALE threatened her with arrest.

We do not hear praise from the average Aruban; the only good words have come from Jossy, who your competitive media have continued to denigrate.  We have tried to love Aruba, yet you continued to send out your troglodytes like Julia Renfro, Ruben Trappenberg, Charles Croes, Gerald Dompig, vanderStratten, Arleen Schipper, who destroyed any goodwill Jossy had built, through lies and misrepresentations via Bon Dia, Aruba Today, Amoges, etc.  These are the people who represented Aruba, so we assumed since AHATA, ALE, the justice ministry, etc., are your representatives, that you chose to spit in the face of justice and the Americans who invested our hard-earned dollars to build Aruba out of the ruins of a gold rush, a desert filled with cactus, forlorn animals and a sinking oil industry (which Chavez is eyeing as his own as he further encroaches on your shores). 

Yes, it was American money that made your island a vacation paradise, but it was your own people from Bon Dia, Aruba Today, ALE and Setar and particularly AHATA, etc., in conjunction with vanderSloot and his cronies who chose to destroy your island.  Truth would have served much better than the plethora of lies meant to cover up the truth.  Does that spell corrupt? C-o-r-r-u-p-t.  It was not Scared Monkeys, but the likes of the odious Julia characters including Renfro, Scubajap, Mark Purcell, Tito Lacle, Ruben Trappenberg, Arleen Schippers whose interest were the almighty dollar, not the welfare of your island or the integrity of Aruba. 

It is your court/legal systems under the direction of Rudy Croes and Mr. Oduber who continued to obscure and obfuscate, rather than take measures to see that Natalee receives justice, the reason the cruise ships limited their stopovers and American dollars started going to Bahamas, Bermuda, Mexico, Virgin Islands and our own beautiful Florida and Alabama gulf shores. How your justice system handles these latest revelations will determine how, when and if the American dollar will return to Aruba.     

We stretched our hand across the water long before the 21st century to help Aruba.  You slapped our hands when we asked for little, only to be fair and just with our tourists and our countrymen.

If justice is not forthcoming, it might be time for you to get busy boarding up your business before the looter of Venezuela comes knocking.  I already hear footsteps, do you?

The happiness of every country depends upon the character of its people, rather than the form of its government.

Wow!  Excellent post!  Arubans need to read this!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 08, 2008, 01:17:53 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM:

http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2008/02/joran_niet_meer_welkom_op_arub.html

Translation of the above article in NieuwNieuws.

Joran no longer welcome on Aruba

“Except for judicial inquiry Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome,” says the Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes. The minister has suspect Joran van der Sloot named persona non grata on the island.

Aruban problem-youth

Croes sees his remark also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to deal with the Antillean and Aruba problem-youth (in Holland). Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, prepares a law that enables to declare them undesirable.

First unwanted Dutchman

“Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba,” says Minister Croes, who knows that it is legally impossible to actually deny him access to the country to deny. “But I don’t want to have him here.”

(So unfortunatly is not OFFICIALLY, official.)

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: February 08, 2008, 01:17:55 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of the Tierra del Sol apartments, mansion, house, or something like that?  I saw it mentioned on another forum recently as the mysterious whitehouse.  Just wondering if anyone had ever noticed it before. TIA

I think it's a golf club type of community...read up on it a long time ago...somewhere between the Racquet club and where the gottenbos live. Will have a quick look.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: February 08, 2008, 01:18:14 PM »

I just saw this in the comment section on GW--posted by MDJ_NL

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
reporter: Does it frighten you when you see your grandson like that, on tv?
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.

Well heck.... no wonder the sporter turned out to be so delicious (NOT)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: February 08, 2008, 01:18:28 PM »

Has anyone ever heard of the Tierra del Sol apartments, mansion, house, or something like that?  I saw it mentioned on another forum recently as the mysterious whitehouse.  Just wondering if anyone had ever noticed it before. TIA

Tierra del Sol is the golf course and resorts, condos, houses and townhouses

Thanks. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 08, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »

From Gretawire:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
February 8th, 2008 11:59 AM Eastern
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Fri Feb 08 11:42:07 2008
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

Oh my, Monkeys! Just caught up to here. Still reading. This sounds  interesting!

In other words, they asked for the "final papers" as justification for their denial to rearrest the sporter, and one hour means their minds are already made up but that gives them time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a wipe across their mouths so the sugar and milk from their frothing lies is less obvious.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 08, 2008, 01:19:34 PM »

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.

Have you EVER in your whole life????  a 20 yr old boy?? GMAFB!   Oh well there are more committing other foolery....FOOLERY?  WTF?  Grandpa is like - oh it's no big deal.  poor poor boy.  Well grandpa - are ya proud of your sporter now?  He is the most hated person in the Netherlands 'bout now....  Pffffftttt.  These people simply amaze me.!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #508 on: February 08, 2008, 01:20:28 PM »

http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2008/02/joran_niet_meer_welkom_op_arub.html

“Except for judicial inquiry Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome,” says the Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes. The minister has suspect Joran van der Sloot named persona non grata on the island.

Aruban problem-youth

Croes sees his remark also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to deal with the Antillean and Aruba problem-youth (in Holland). Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, prepares a law that enables to declare them undesirable.

First unwanted Dutchman

“Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba,” says Minister Croes, who knows that it is legally impossible to actually deny him access to the country to deny. “But I don’t want to have him here.”

(So unfortunatly is not OFFICIALLY, official.)

Somehting tells me that Justice by Exile isn't going to be enough for the death of a girl and the ruin of an economy.

Klaas......check messages? 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: February 08, 2008, 01:21:20 PM »

I think it's a golf club type of community...read up on it a long time ago...somewhere between the Racquet club and where the gottenbos live. Will have a quick look.

http://www.tierradelsol.com/

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: February 08, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »

'Joran persona non grata op Aruba'

ORANJESTAD -  De Arubaanse minister van Justitie, Rudy Croes heeft verdachte Joran van der Sloot bestempeld tot persona non grata op het eiland. „Behalve voor justitieel onderzoek is hij hier niet meer welkom”, aldus de bewindsman.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3251966/__Joran_persona_non_grata_op_Aruba___.html

only allowed back in for judicial investigation.

article is also saying and investigation is opened wether PvdS smuggled a cell phone into the jail

article is also saying Croes would like PvdS out of lawyers guild (don't know how to translate this best).

but the lawyers guild is for now believing in a writing by PvdS denying he smuggled a phone in.
(this was after the well known pauw/witteman appearance)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: February 08, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »

was just reading this…

My guess?
It runs in the family.

Have you EVER in your whole life????  a 20 yr old boy?? GMAFB!   Oh well there are more committing other foolery....FOOLERY?  WTF?  Grandpa is like - oh it's no big deal.  poor poor boy.  Well grandpa - are ya proud of your sporter now?  He is the most hated person in the Netherlands 'bout now....  Pffffftttt.  These people simply amaze me.!!!

This just has to be Anita's Dad. That brand of "thickness and oblivion" surely isn't rampant in the gene pool.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 08, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »

If I recall a year or so ago, there was some dissension between the Netherlands and Aruba, whereby the NL did not want to serve as a country of exile or respite for the most vile of offenders that Aruba was sending there and Rudy was the voice for the Aruban system who was demanding that NL not refer to their special "sporter citizens" in such a demeaning way and demanding of the NL to accept these "lovely citizens" who were sent to Holland to grow tulips and marijuana, intercept the coca sent from Chavez via Aruba to Europe.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: February 08, 2008, 01:24:02 PM »

geez... I had that back in April 07.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/04/persona-non-grata.html

I said it first Rudy  . . . hahahahaha!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 08, 2008, 01:24:16 PM »

Is anyone else suspicious at the moment?

How can the Om just say, they will decide next week whether to arrest Joran or not?

THEY TRIED THIS WEEK AND FAILED!

My god, it seems like this is a political decision, not a legal one. What scares me is I have no doubt within minutes, Paulus van der sloot will have the same file as the "judges" in curacao.

I smell something bad coming here.

Not hard to understand. We've seen their law enforcement and justice system fail Natalee and her family time after time for over 32 months, avoiding justice like it were the plague.

They have been nothing but a disappointing and pathetic bunch so far. Let's hope they step up to the plate this time.

me too......as I posted earlier....my heart sank to my stomach when I read  there will be a statement later today

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: February 08, 2008, 01:25:48 PM »

Rudy Croes,

What a phony, he's flushing his own dump. And blaming someone else for feeding him.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #516 on: February 08, 2008, 01:26:07 PM »

"Somehting tells me that Justice by Exile isn't going to be enough for the death of a girl and the ruin of an economy."

No, it will never be enough, but slowly, and surely, Joren Van Der Satan is going down--and we know where DOWN is!
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: February 08, 2008, 01:26:40 PM »

From Gretawire:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
February 8th, 2008 11:59 AM Eastern
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Fri Feb 08 11:42:07 2008
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

Oh my, Monkeys! Just caught up to here. Still reading. This sounds  interesting!

In other words, they asked for the "final papers" as justification for their denial to rearrest the sporter, and one hour means their minds are already made up but that gives them time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a wipe across their mouths so the sugar and milk from their frothing lies is less obvious.

Yeah. Disappointed, but not surprised.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 08, 2008, 01:26:41 PM »

Is anyone else suspicious at the moment?

How can the Om just say, they will decide next week whether to arrest Joran or not?

THEY TRIED THIS WEEK AND FAILED!

My god, it seems like this is a political decision, not a legal one. What scares me is I have no doubt within minutes, Paulus van der sloot will have the same file as the "judges" in curacao.

I smell something bad coming here.

Not hard to understand. We've seen their law enforcement and justice system fail Natalee and her family time after time for over 32 months, avoiding justice like it were the plague.

They have been nothing but a disappointing and pathetic bunch so far. Let's hope they step up to the plate this time.

me too......as I posted earlier....my heart sank to my stomach when I read  there will be a statement later today

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: February 08, 2008, 01:27:15 PM »

MF has started a thread with no details yet.

JvdS interviewed this morning at Police Station in Rotterdam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.