April 24, 2024, 09:15:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228218 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 08, 2008, 01:44:25 PM »

Maybe they will put Joran in the witness perp protection program.

mlspdq
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: February 08, 2008, 01:45:11 PM »

'Joran persona non grata op Aruba'
ORANJESTAD -  De Arubaanse minister van Justitie, Rudy Croes heeft verdachte Joran van der Sloot bestempeld tot persona non grata op het eiland. „Behalve voor justitieel onderzoek is hij hier niet meer welkom”, aldus de bewindsman.
Zijn uitlating ziet Croes ook in het licht van het pakket maatregelen dat in het Nederlandse kabinet is afgesproken om Arubaanse en Antilliaanse probleemjongeren aan te pakken. Minister van Justitie Ernst Hirsch Ballin bereidt een wet voor die het mogelijk maakt om ze ongewenst te verklaren.

„Laat Joran nu het eerste voorbeeld zijn van een Nederlander die niet gewenst is op Aruba”, aldus minister Croes, die ervan op de hoogte is dat het juridisch nog onmogelijk is om hem daadwerkelijk de toegang tot het land te ontzeggen. „Maar ik wil hem hier niet hebben.”

Het Arubaanse ministerie van Justitie is ook begonnen te onderzoeken of de vader van Joran, advocaat Paul van der Sloot, een mobiele telefoon de Arubaanse gevangenis heeft binnengesmokkeld. Zijn zoon had dat opgemerkt in zijn ontboezeming voor de verborgen camera van het programma van Peter R. de Vries.

Minister Croes zit samen met Paul van der Sloot in een strafrechtcommissie over het gevangeniswezen van Aruba. Het liefst wil hij dat de advocaat uit zijn functie en uit de commissie wordt gezet. De Arubaanse Orde van Advocaten ziet geen reden om disciplinaire maatregelen te nemen. „Tot zover nemen we genoegen met de schriftelijke verklaring van Paul in het tv-programma Pauw & Witteman, waarin hij ontkent”, aldus een woordvoerder.

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE:

ORANJESTAD - The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes has suspect Joran van der Sloot named to persona non grata on the island. "Except for judicial investigation, he is no longer welcome here," said the Minister.
His remark shows Croes also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to Antillean and Aruban probleemjongeren to tackle. Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin prepares for a law that enables them to declare undesirable.

"Let Joran is the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba," says Minister Croes, who knew that it is legally impossible for him actually access to the country to deny. "But I would not have him here."

The Aruban Ministry of Justice has also begun to examine whether the father of Joran, lawyer Paul van der Sloot, a mobile phone Aruban jail has been made. His son had noted that in his ontboezeming for the hidden camera of the programme of Peter R. De Vries.

Minister Croes sitting together with Paul van der Sloot in a strafrechtcommissie on the prison system of Aruba. Ideally, he wants the attorney from his office and the committee put. The Aruban Bar Association sees no reason for disciplinary measures. "So far we take pleasure in the written statement by Paul in the TV programme Pauw & Witteman, which he denies," says a spokesman.

Having teenagers has given me the absolute true understanding of why some animals eat their young
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 08, 2008, 01:45:27 PM »

They will claim he's not safe in Aruba, they are not safe, it will cost too much, the country can't handle the media and on and on.

I would be surprised if Joran ever sees Aruba again.

I hear Sarkozy is sending troops to Africa. Perhaps Joran could learn to speak French and redeem himself since he seems to have run the gamut in Aruba and the Netherlands.  He cannot go to London because England is adopting Sharia law.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #543 on: February 08, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »

I just saw this in the comment section on GW--posted by MDJ_NL

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
reporter: Does it frighten you when you see your grandson like that, on tv?
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.

Have you EVER in your whole life????  a 20 yr old boy?? GMAFB!   Oh well there are more committing other foolery....FOOLERY?  WTF?  Grandpa is like - oh it's no big deal.  poor poor boy.  Well grandpa - are ya proud of your sporter now?  He is the most hated person in the Netherlands 'bout now....  Pffffftttt.  These people simply amaze me.!!!

OMG. The apples have not fallen far from the tree. Amazing. I hope the younger boys get out quick.

From Day One..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #544 on: February 08, 2008, 01:47:28 PM »

My queasy feeling never left me...they will not prosecute.  Joran confessed she died by accident...enough said...we can't find her body.  So sorry.  It's over...as Robots would say...stick a fork in it.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #545 on: February 08, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »

I just saw this in the comment section on GW--posted by MDJ_NL

was just reading this…

According to grandpa Van der Sloot it is, because of his age, not that foolish what his grandson did. His grandfather said so in an interview with BNR.nl. I tried my best to translate it as correct as possible.

grandfather: Well, we told them (his parents) some things, but yes.. ofcourse it is eh… their son…
reporter: Does it frighten you when you see your grandson like that, on tv?
grandfather: Well, I’ve seen him before on tv, as well with a (small) glass of wine.
reporter: Yes that’s true ofcourse, that wine incident when he tosses that glass of red wine at Pieter R de Vries..
grandfather: Now, let’s not exaggerate, a glass of wine… there was just a little bit of wine left in that glass. Such a b####rd (he means Peter R de Vries) should have been fooled more often, but well, that’s my opinion.
reporter: Didn’t it frighten you what your grandson says in that episode of Peter R de Vries?
grandfather: What is frighting, what is frightening… it’s a boy of 20 years old… well… there are more commiting other foolery.

My guess?
It runs in the family.

a whole family of deviants.....OHMYGAWD!!  I am so frigging TIRED of hearing urine called a BOY...BOY my A$$

He fails the same way Taco, Renho, MF, Les, and all the others do. You simply can't defend the indefensible. This is the classic "look at all the other missing people cases" routine they have been spewing ever since AHATA put all their trolls on the internet.

What they are really saying is, "Take you eyes off the ball." "Look elsewhere, anywhere but here."

Screw that shit.

I agree totally.

Bite me, Gramps. 

You're raised a monster.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 08, 2008, 01:48:08 PM »

"Minister Croes sitting together with Paul van der Sloot in a strafrechtcommissie on the prison system of Aruba. Ideally, he wants the attorney from his office and the committee put. The Aruban Bar Association sees no reason for disciplinary measures. "So far we take pleasure in the written statement by Paul in the TV programme Pauw & Witteman, which he denies," says a spokesman"

Does this translate into what I think it does?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #547 on: February 08, 2008, 01:49:29 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM:

http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2008/02/joran_niet_meer_welkom_op_arub.html

Translation of the above article in NieuwNieuws.

Joran no longer welcome on Aruba

“Except for judicial inquiry Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome,” says the Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes. The minister has suspect Joran van der Sloot named persona non grata on the island.

Aruban problem-youth

Croes sees his remark also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to deal with the Antillean and Aruba problem-youth (in Holland). Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, prepares a law that enables to declare them undesirable.

First unwanted Dutchman

“Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba,” says Minister Croes, who knows that it is legally impossible to actually deny him access to the country to deny. “But I don’t want to have him here.”

(So unfortunatly is not OFFICIALLY, official.)

Finally, a hint of sanity.   The rest of the family can't be far behind vis a vis being persona non grata.

Expect a miracle.
nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #548 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »

MF has started a thread with no details yet.

JvdS interviewed this morning at Police Station in Rotterdam

Posted by MF at RU:

He was interviewed by the ALE in a police station in Rotterdam in presence of his Dutch Lawyer. This happened from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm this morning.

According the OM, it regrets that names of innocent people are now being used in the media that has nothing to do with the case.

Joran acknowledges that he was under the influence of Marihuana in the car and that he made the story to Patrick to impress him. He stand by his earlier statements that he left Natalee on the beach near the Fiherman's Hut.

Naturally, just as I thought. Also, how does the OM know the people have nothing to do with the case. Oh, that's right, Joran said so.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #549 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:52 PM »

It's all so telling.

Joran is not an international pariah and Persona Non Grata on Aruba because he killed Natalee. He is an international pariah and Persona Non Grata because he confessed.

Rule of Aruba #1. Never tell the truth. Ever.

He broke the cardinal rule, and now they are mad.

Such a warped sense of humanity on that island. It's also interesting to see what upsets the hierarchy.

Rob...interesting where that *first* number of the 2 you gave me went to...I talked w/someone briefly...sounded like there was a party going on in the background...called about hr ago...men and women laughing it up...will call again later...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 08, 2008, 01:51:59 PM »

MF has started a thread with no details yet.

JvdS interviewed this morning at Police Station in Rotterdam

Posted by MF at RU:

He was interviewed by the ALE in a police station in Rotterdam in presence of his Dutch Lawyer. This happened from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm this morning.

According the OM, it regrets that names of innocent people are now being used in the media that has nothing to do with the case.

Joran acknowledges that he was under the influence of Marihuana in the car and that he made the story to Patrick to impress him. He stand by his earlier statements that he left Natalee on the beach near the Fiherman's Hut.

Gotta take a break. Under the influence... where have I heard that statement before?
See you all later. Hope the story doesn't fade over the weekend.

His whole life, after he was old enough to get ahold of toxic substances has made his normalcy as being "under the influence."  He made decisions in education, personal decisions that took him to wher he is, so is his whole life supposed to be nulified?  His awards, his grades, his accomplishments good and bad were most likely made with some residue or a lot of residuals of various and sundry things.  The point being here is:  He was in HIS normal state, whatever that is to him when he made decisions to abuse, rape, murder, dispose of that girl, lie about it and put three countries of people through millions of dollars of expense and that is nothing to the expense of sorrow that clown put this girl and her family through.  Now if those bozos want to say Joran wasn't "being himself, then that is an obvious lie. Truth is relative to the jerk and his family and many on that island.  Relative to their own purposes. Like the man said above:  They are mad in the Aruban government, not at what he did, but the fact that he is caught and caught by his own callousness and big mouth.      Jack Blue
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #551 on: February 08, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »

"Somehting tells me that Justice by Exile isn't going to be enough for the death of a girl and the ruin of an economy."

No, it will never be enough, but slowly, and surely, Joren Van Der Satan is going down--and we know where DOWN is!

Are we talking about H E double hockey sticks or someplace worse?

Expect a miracle.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: February 08, 2008, 01:53:17 PM »

From Gretawire:
http://gretawire.foxnews.com/
February 8th, 2008 11:59 AM Eastern
UPDATE FROM ARUBA!!!
by Greta Van Susteren
 As  you know, OTR Producer Tim Silfies has been in Aruba working on the Natalee Holloway story for us (yes, for YOU, too!!)  Because I want you to have all the behind the scenes….check out the email Tim just fired off to my executive producer and me:

To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade
Sent: Fri Feb 08 11:42:07 2008
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Just spoke to Press Prosecutor Dop Kruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. They are giving the last of the documents related to the case to the 3 judge panel in Curacao as we speak. She would not get into specifics about the evidence. When I asked if Joran was meeting today or had met with investigators in Holland, she said ‘Expect a press release from our office in about an hour. If you have further questions you can ask me then’

Oh my, Monkeys! Just caught up to here. Still reading. This sounds  interesting!

In other words, they asked for the "final papers" as justification for their denial to rearrest the sporter, and one hour means their minds are already made up but that gives them time for a bowl of Frosted Flakes and a wipe across their mouths so the sugar and milk from their frothing lies is less obvious.

I think Tim Silfies said in an email to Greta a day or two ago that he had spoken
to Dop Kuimel and she said that she did not even have all of the evidence to present
to the judges yet.  Don't know what she was waiting on.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #553 on: February 08, 2008, 01:54:22 PM »

"Somehting tells me that Justice by Exile isn't going to be enough for the death of a girl and the ruin of an economy."

No, it will never be enough, but slowly, and surely, Joren Van Der Satan is going down--and we know where DOWN is!

Shocked I don't think I want to know if there's someplace worse!   

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 08, 2008, 01:55:51 PM »

K-SWISS : LOST IN TRANSLATION

features: a GHB pouch
pump (size adjustor) that goes from size 14 to size 10.
colors: white/blood red OR white/brown mud.
"DAURY" engraved in sole of shoe
false bottom to hold cell phone in case of incarceration
warning: these shoes may cause an unexplainable loss of memory AND
            may cause the owner to lie compulsively and uncontrollable.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: February 08, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »

"Minister Croes sitting together with Paul van der Sloot in a strafrechtcommissie on the prison system of Aruba. Ideally, he wants the attorney from his office and the committee put. The Aruban Bar Association sees no reason for disciplinary measures. "So far we take pleasure in the written statement by Paul in the TV programme Pauw & Witteman, which he denies," says a spokesman"

With Paulus sitting there waving the keys to the skeleton closet in front of their faces. The secrets are safe for now.  Queasy again.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #556 on: February 08, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »

WHERE IS ROBOTS???

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: February 08, 2008, 01:58:58 PM »

It's all so telling.

Joran is not an international pariah and Persona Non Grata on Aruba because he killed Natalee. He is an international pariah and Persona Non Grata because he confessed.

Rule of Aruba #1. Never tell the truth. Ever.

He broke the cardinal rule, and now they are mad.

Such a warped sense of humanity on that island. It's also interesting to see what upsets the hierarchy.

Rob...interesting where that *first* number of the 2 you gave me went to...I talked w/someone briefly...sounded like there was a party going on in the background...called about hr ago...men and women laughing it up...will call again later...

Hi Destiny -

That is Sambo's phone number(s). They were given to me by a previous family that lost a son on Aruba. I believe the numbers are / were valid. Thanks for trying.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #558 on: February 08, 2008, 02:00:00 PM »

With Paulus sitting there waving the keys to the skeleton closet in front of their faces. The secrets are safe for now.  Queasy again.

If this were the case in total.....why would they not end the lives of Paulus and Joran....put them out to sea as it were.....something does not add-up after 3 yrs....
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 08, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »

Yes, if you want to get technical I was thinking of the river Phlegethon, somewhere in the Outer Ring of the 7th Circle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.