April 23, 2024, 03:08:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228143 times)
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 08, 2008, 02:02:29 PM »

[/quote]

Right, and Beth was right. His living Hell began the day the DeVries show aired. I'm in a minority, I know, but I'm not particularly upset that he's not in custody yet. He's far more fruitful when he's not sitting in jail exercising his right to remain silent.
[/quote]

i'm in total agreement with that.  nl should give the sporter his own tv spot.
dennisintn
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: February 08, 2008, 02:03:09 PM »

Extra: Peter R. DeVries on US television

From Wednesday on Peter R. DeVries stays in the United States where he has visited a number of television programs. He has been invited by the ABC show Goodmorning America. The last few days Peter R. DeVries attended The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet (Fox), Fox Newsdesk (Fox News), Inside Edition (Channel 9), Larry King Live (CNN), Greta van Susteren (Fox News) and The Nancy Grace Show (CNN).

Friday an interview with Peter R. DeVries and Beth Twitty, Natalee Holloway’s mother, in Geraldo At Large has been recorded. The show will be broadcast this weekend.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-peter-us-tv.htm

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 08, 2008, 02:04:38 PM »

"Minister Croes sitting together with Paul van der Sloot in a strafrechtcommissie on the prison system of Aruba. Ideally, he wants the attorney from his office and the committee put. The Aruban Bar Association sees no reason for disciplinary measures. "So far we take pleasure in the written statement by Paul in the TV programme Pauw & Witteman, which he denies," says a spokesman"

Does this translate into what I think it does?

With Paulus sitting there waving the keys to the skeleton closet in front of their faces. The secrets are safe for now.  Queasy again.

Absolutely, this is but a shell game.

ALE and Justice will bring the lamb, Joran, to the cutting block, stretch his neck out in the public square.  The axe man is standing with charm of the executioner, ready and raring to go, but the mushrooms of Aruba kept buried in their darkness and led by Rudy Croes and Oduber, will beg for leniency before the curry and marinade are applied. 

One “brave” soul, mouth still soiled with corn flakes, will arise out of the dumbdom and proclaim his innocence, declaring the evil Peter de Vries and his staff conspired to drug this innocent virginal Joran into making a confession, proclaiming Samson’s fall at the hands of Delilah, who disappeared into the night at her own bidding.

The shouts will become moans and all will rejoice as Baby Jordan, will be accompanied home by Mary and Joseph of Noord.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: February 08, 2008, 02:04:57 PM »

Just read this @ Gretawire-Betty also says Yvonne is Gottenbos mother?

Comment by Betty, Canada
February 8th, 2008 at 1:57 pm
Joran:
quote:
Ik heb gewoon kunnen slapen die nacht. Ik ben naar huis gegaan en heb geslapen. i could sleep normally that night. i just went home and slept
Patrick:
quote:
Maar hoe heet hij dan? what’s his name
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Een arubaanse jongen? an aruban?
Joran:
quote:
Nee, hij heeft wel een arubaanse moeder no aRUBAN MOTHER
yvonne:

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #564 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:42 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM:

http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2008/02/joran_niet_meer_welkom_op_arub.html

Translation of the above article in NieuwNieuws.

Joran no longer welcome on Aruba

“Except for judicial inquiry Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome,” says the Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes. The minister has suspect Joran van der Sloot named persona non grata on the island.

Aruban problem-youth

Croes sees his remark also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to deal with the Antillean and Aruba problem-youth (in Holland). Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, prepares a law that enables to declare them undesirable.

First unwanted Dutchman

“Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba,” says Minister Croes, who knows that it is legally impossible to actually deny him access to the country to deny. “But I don’t want to have him here.”

(So unfortunatly is not OFFICIALLY, official.)

Finally, a hint of sanity.   The rest of the family can't be far behind vis a vis being persona non grata.

Yep Peaches!   Willing to bet my bottom dollar, if the Sloots/mama, papa...leave Aruba...one of the *players* will end up whith thier home...can't have anyone digging up that concrete ya know 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 08, 2008, 02:06:57 PM »

"Somehting tells me that Justice by Exile isn't going to be enough for the death of a girl and the ruin of an economy."

No, it will never be enough, but slowly, and surely, Joren Van Der Satan is going down--and we know where DOWN is!

Are we talking about H E double hockey sticks or someplace worse?

Yes, if you want to get technical I was thinking of the river Phlegethon, somewhere in the Outer Ring of the 7th Circle.

And as for ALL the officials involved with the COVER UP, I would expect them to make a trip to the 8th Circle, Bolgia 5.

Got Pitch!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:45 PM »

"Minister Croes sitting together with Paul van der Sloot in a strafrechtcommissie on the prison system of Aruba. Ideally, he wants the attorney from his office and the committee put. The Aruban Bar Association sees no reason for disciplinary measures. "So far we take pleasure in the written statement by Paul in the TV programme Pauw & Witteman, which he denies," says a spokesman"

With Paulus sitting there waving the keys to the skeleton closet in front of their faces. The secrets are safe for now.  Queasy again.

If this were the case in total.....why would they not end the lives of Paulus and Joran....put them out to sea as it were.....something does not add-up after 3 yrs....

I was just thinking that same thing last night, you're right something is not adding up.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 08, 2008, 02:08:51 PM »

I don't know why we should expect Joran to be arrested based upon the evidence we have. All we know is

a) He is the last person known to be with her
b) He has repeatedly lied about the activities of that night
c) He framed 2 innocent people for her death.
d) He confessed and then recanted a confession
e) He confessed on tape to what he considered a close friend.

People, we should not jump to conclusions.

JORAN WILL SICK DAURY ON YOU IF YOU JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 08, 2008, 02:12:46 PM »

From Wednesday on Peter R. DeVries stays in the United States where he has visited a number of television programs. He has been invited by the ABC show Goodmorning America. The last few days Peter R. DeVries attended The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet (Fox), Fox Newsdesk (Fox News), Inside Edition (Channel 9), Larry King Live (CNN), Greta van Susteren (Fox News) and The Nancy Grace Show (CNN).

Friday an interview with Peter R. DeVries and Beth Twitty, Natalee Holloway’s mother, in Geraldo At Large has been recorded. The show will be broadcast this weekend.

Thanks caesu...are you hearing anything about an announcement out of aruba???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 08, 2008, 02:13:44 PM »

Comment by Betty, Canada
Joran:
quote:
Ik heb gewoon kunnen slapen die nacht. Ik ben naar huis gegaan en heb geslapen. i could sleep normally that night. i just went home and slept
Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
yvonne:

I thought her name was Renita?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #570 on: February 08, 2008, 02:14:28 PM »

Posted by EURobert on the front page of SM:

http://www.nieuwnieuws.nl/archives/binnenland/2008/02/joran_niet_meer_welkom_op_arub.html

Translation of the above article in NieuwNieuws.

Joran no longer welcome on Aruba

“Except for judicial inquiry Joran van der Sloot is no longer welcome,” says the Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes. The minister has suspect Joran van der Sloot named persona non grata on the island.

Aruban problem-youth

Croes sees his remark also in the light of the package of measures that the Dutch government has agreed to deal with the Antillean and Aruba problem-youth (in Holland). Minister of Justice, Ernst Hirsch Ballin, prepares a law that enables to declare them undesirable.

First unwanted Dutchman

“Let Joran be the first example of a Dutchman who is not wanted on Aruba,” says Minister Croes, who knows that it is legally impossible to actually deny him access to the country to deny. “But I don’t want to have him here.”

(So unfortunatly is not OFFICIALLY, official.)

Finally, a hint of sanity.   The rest of the family can't be far behind vis a vis being persona non grata.

Yep Peaches!   Willing to bet my bottom dollar, if the Sloots/mama, papa...leave Aruba...one of the *players* will end up whit thier home...can't have anyone digging up that concrete ya know
It's all so telling.

Joran is not an international pariah and Persona Non Grata on Aruba because he killed Natalee. He is an international pariah and Persona Non Grata because he confessed.

Rule of Aruba #1. Never tell the truth. Ever.

He broke the cardinal rule, and now they are mad.

Such a warped sense of humanity on that island. It's also interesting to see what upsets the hierarchy.

Rob...interesting where that *first* number of the 2 you gave me went to...I talked w/someone briefly...sounded like there was a party going on in the background...called about hr ago...men and women laughing it up...will call again later...

Hi Destiny -

That is Sambo's phone number(s). They were given to me by a previous family that lost a son on Aruba. I believe the numbers are / were valid. Thanks for trying.

That first number do You know where it rings to..I was kinda suprised...I was given another number to call by the person on the first number...it's just been busy signal everytime I've tried it...I'll keep gnawing this bone...I haven't given up...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 08, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

Thanks caesu...are you hearing anything about an announcement out of aruba???

This promises for a good interview, take-no-prisoners.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: February 08, 2008, 02:15:40 PM »

If this were the case in total.....why would they not end the lives of Paulus and Joran....put them out to sea as it were.....something does not add-up after 3 yrs....

I was just thinking that same thing last night, you're right something is not adding up.

yes...why not a nice car ride....Paulus and Joran.....unfortunate accident and all is safe with the "higher powers"......secrets kept and big mouth gone...sorry Anita we did all we could but there was no hope, the injuries were fatal
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: February 08, 2008, 02:15:53 PM »

I know. I said I was going to take a break, but after I logged out, I remembered something. I wanted to confirm my memory, so I found something on Gretawire here: http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/07/email-from-producer-in-aruba-yes-the-latest-from-aruba/I'm sure you all remember -  this is not the first time a prosecutor has taken a vacation during a crucial moment of this case.
Now, I'm going to take a break.
Blakerin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: February 08, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

Now the country's Parliament is bitterly debating whether lawmakers should step in and review how the case is being handled.

WTF, debating what??

According to Aruban law, a suspect's own words can't be used against him and there's no such thing as perjury.

WTF??

Joran could have a picture Of himself killing Natalee, and According to Aruban law it would be inadmissable because it quite possibly  could be just someone pretending to be Joran.
It is quite obvious that a suspects (at least this suspect) words cannot be used against him, because they knew from the very beginning what happened . He told them, or at least gave them the same story he gave Patrick why else would they ask Jug about seisures.

In the video  when he says that the other person asked him "Joran what have you done"? that sounds like the kind of thing a Father would say. I believe some of his story but not all of it. I don't believe they were on the beach. I think the part about hitting her head (the 2k's) is true, that, along with the drugs they gave her could account for the convulsions. Paulus is up to his eyeballs in this, I don't doubt for a second that he is the one that got rid of her body with help.
mastiffs22
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: February 08, 2008, 02:18:11 PM »

Does anyone know how the bank teller who waited on Paulus died?  Just reading some old stuff and she couldn't be called to testify in 2005 because she died two weeks after Paulus had gone to the bank, re: Joran's winnings from night before.  Her name was Rita Dj------???  Just curious.

Watching, waiting, praying
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: February 08, 2008, 02:18:55 PM »

Comment by Betty, Canada
Joran:
quote:
Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
yvonne:

Heh, isn't Betty the name of the lady out of Chicago or Canada (can't remember) that received the original Deepak emails?  Just wondering....
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 08, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »

Comment by Betty, Canada
Joran:
quote:
Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
yvonne:

I thought her name was Renita?

I don"t remembe, that's why I put a question mark 

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 08, 2008, 02:19:06 PM »

Comment by Betty, Canada
Joran:
quote:
Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Joran:
quote:
yvonne:

thanks GEL..I saw that as well...but also saw this......

Comment by MDJ_NL
February 8th, 2008 at 2:12 pm

@Betty,

That site (of refugees) is full with copy&paste from another site.
Yvonne is just the name of one of the posters who is given a comment in between. As you can see also, the name of Yvonne is followed by ‘:’.

Joran said Daury *bleep*. His lastname was bleeped away on the tape.
Later on Joran gave a journalist (the one who wrote his book) the phonenumber of one Daury he knows, and who is living in Holland.
Then proscecuter Hans Mos found out that this Daury’s last name is Rodriguez, and that’s not the lastname that is bleeped away on the tape. Also this Daury in Holland is 21. The Daury Joran was telling about on tape was 25.

and this is a perfect example of how unfounded rumors get started on the internet....I am not taking about GEL here.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mlspdq
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: February 08, 2008, 02:19:53 PM »

Broers Kalpoe claimen meer dan miljoen van Dr. Phil
ORANJESTAD -  De schadevergoeding die de advocaten van de Arubaanse broers Deepak en Satish Kalpoe willen verhalen op de Amerikaanse tv-persoonlijkheid Dr. Phil McGraw bedraagt minstens een miljoen dollar. Dat heeft hun advocaat op Aruba, Ronald Wix, verklaard.
Volgens raadsman Wix is de behandeling van de rechtszaak van de broers die voormalige verdachten zijn van doodslag op Natalee Holloway , eind van dit jaar. McGraw wordt beschuldigd van smaad en oplichting.

Met verknipte geluidsfragmenten zou hij in een uitzending de indruk hebben gewekt dat de broers op een criminele manier betrokken waren bij de verdwijning van Natalee. „Terwijl ze altijd hebben verklaard dat ze Joran alleen maar met hun auto hebben afgezet, licht advocaat Wix toe

TRANSLATED VIA GOOGLE:

Kalpoe brothers claim more than one million of Dr. Phil
ORANJESTAD - The compensation which the lawyers of the Aruban brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe want stories on American TV personality Dr. Phil McGraw is at least one million dollars. This is their lawyer Aruba, Ronald Wix, explained.

According to counsel Wix is the handling of the trial of former brothers who are suspects of manslaughter on Natalee Holloway, at the end of this year. McGraw is accused of libel and fraud.

With twisted sound in a broadcast he would have the impression that the brothers in a criminal way involved in the disappearance of Natalee. "While they have always declared that they Joran only have USE
 of their cars lawyer Wix toe

Having teenagers has given me the absolute true understanding of why some animals eat their young
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.